Imprisoned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you like that?"

Farrah nodded, "Yes, Master."

Silence, "Would you like more?"

"I-um-yes?" Farrah knew full and well that she would have to work for every bite of it.

More was fed into her mouth, hot mashed potatoes that burned the roof of her mouth, and sausages, it was all delicious when Axel stopped feeding her food and commented, "A friend and his slave will be coming over later this evening, a man and his boy slave, I think he's your age, the slave, the master is older." Axel laughed, "No matter their ages, we'll all still be using you.

What? Farrah wanted to shout, she didn't know that she wasn't the only one, she whimpered in response, Axel kissed her fore head and swore to his slave, "If you don't obey and satisfy them as well as me, you'll be severely punished. I will not appear soft in front of my friend."

It was later that day, Farrah was ordered to shave every hair on her legs, cunt, and armpits, as well as tie back her hair in a lose bun. They had resumed the more formal master and slave relationship since dinner, after Axel whipped her for speaking out of turn. He took pleasure in inspecting that every hair was gone from her legs and cunt.

The doorbell rang, and she stood on her hands and knees on a very low platform so that each man could stand and fit his penis into her pussy, ass, or mouth. Farrah was sobbing uncontrollably at the thought of three men all at once. The two new guests were both handsome. One, the slave obviously, was naked, and was muscular and pale with amber hair and vibrant green eyes. The Master was slightly older than Axel, also looked to have been in prison at one point, with grey tips on his blond hair.

Axel greeted him warmly, "Roy, you son of a gun! When I asked for you to bring one of your slaves I didn't mean a male model!"

Farrah gulped, Roy has more slaves? She watched the other slave blush, his cock was bobbing up and down, yet he was not ashamed of his nakedness as Farrah was at that moment. "Oh please," Roy answered back, "You kidnapped a beauty of a slave, my little pussy whore will be pleased when he gets his dick in her."

"Ah, so we are both punishing are slaves." Axel commented.

Roy spanked his slave, and he jumped in fright, but did not make a sound, "I caught him with one of my female slaves, and what are you punishing your slave for?"

"Being a dick whore, all she wants is my dick, and it's getting out of hand." Farrah wasn't sure if he was lying or she was beginning to be obsessive over his large dick. Axel loved it, and never punished her for it before.

Roy laughed, "May I tie the ropes this time?"

Axel nodded and handed him soft-looking rope. Farrah watched Roy lead his slave over next to her. Without being told, this handsome slave weaseled under Farrah and laced his hands and ankles around her back and neck and waited expectantly. Farrah pleaded with her eyes to Axel, Please let me touch him, she wanted to ask. This slave's dick was hard, and he struggled to lift up his knees and ankles so he could touch his cock to her clit. Farrah whimpered in slight pain.

"So, Axel, her mouth or her ass, you pick, I did get to tie the ropes." Roy gave him.

"I'll take her ass, you can have the riding crop."

Both men were hard and had already begun to strip close to her. Farrah glanced down at the other slave and found his eyes right to hers; he mouthed the word, hi. Immediately after, Farrah felt the riding crop on her back and the scolding for speaking followed. She wanted to tell them that it was he who spoke and not her, but the effect was the same, the other slave was no longer attempting communication with her, but whimpered to his master, who insisted on paying no mind.

She thrashed, trying to inch her body closer to this other slave's cock, and felt the riding crop again on her back, and a rush of laughter from the two masters, a silent whimper from the slave made her come to the realization that his feet and hands were being whipped as well!

"Where did you find her?" Roy asked, his dick in her mouth already, but he seemed to pay no mind to her as she sucked greedily while his slave fondled his balls with his tongue and mouth. Axel had a bigger member, pleasing Roy would not be too difficult for her.

Meanwhile, Axel was lubing her ass, as if she needed it. That plug stretched her out, and the lube was warm. Axel began to ease his dick into her ass. Farrah soon realized that Roy and Axel devised a system, when Axel thrust in, Roy pulled out of her mouth, and vice versa. They both timed it perfectly so that the two of them climaxed and came at the same time. Roy whipped her all the way through, and Farrah was forbidden to climax.

When they both came, she did, by accident, and Roy smiled, "I see I have won."

Axel sounded disappointed, and he flicked Farrah's left ass check, which was already raw from Roy's whip. It shot pain through her, "I suppose I did lose the bet, shall we allow your slave to reap the rewards?"

Farrah looked back at Axel and wanted to ask him what the rewards were, then realized that she was the reward. She whimpered. "I think my slave deserves a reward." Farrah glanced down and realized that the young slave was still struggling to get his beautiful cock into her pussy. "He has improved greatly over the last two years."

Two years?! Farrah sniffled.

"Yes, my cunt could use some hard and angry sex." Axel decided, and addressed the mail slave while Roy untied him, "Michael, Take this girl into the punishment room and use her as you will for the rest of the night."

"Yes, Master." Michael replied meekly.

Farrah felt Axel's hands wrap around her and he picked up her up and placed her on her feet. Axel whispered menacingly in her ear, "Do whatever he says."

"Did I do well, Master?" She boldly asked him. Her voice was quiet, and she was not even sure if he caught it.

He spanked her lightly, but it hurt like hell, but he did nod slightly.

Farrah was lead into the punishment room by this naked slave, scared out of her mind. Aiden grinned like a fool as he opened the door and gestured him in. She felt as naked as he looked her up and down like a piece of meat. He shut the door behind them, and she stood there, not daring to look back at him, as submissive as she could manage.

She felt his soft hands on her shoulders, "You are a beautiful thing to have."

"Thank you, Master." Farrah whispered.