Improper Advances Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to be a corrupting influence," he said still smiling.

"Oh, too late for that!" I said.

His smile disappeared then he seriously asked me, "I like to smoke pot, as well...do you smoke? Would you mind if I did it inside the apartment?"

"OH, uh, my girlfriend smoked from time to time...no, I guess I wouldn't mind," I answered.

It was late in our relationship when before sex, Lori would get high.

"Sweetie, I know you've never had an orgasm while you're high - it is fucking fantastic! You really should try it!" she would say, but never offered me the joint she was smoking.

"There is one more thing I think we should discuss," he said.

"What's that?" I asked him.

"Since my relationship with my boyfriend ended, I have tried to remain 'socially active' if you know what I mean..."

No, I didn't know what he meant.

He continued, "...if I meet a cute guy, I'll do the best I can to convince him to go to his place, but if that's not possible, would you mind if I brought him here? It would generally be late at night, and I promise we'll try our best not to wake you."

I blushed again then stammered, "OH, uh, yeah sure...no, I wouldn't mind!"

"And I won't mind when you bring home pretty girl after pretty girl!" he said with a grin on his handsome face.

DAMMIT - my face turned beet-red one more time!

"So what do you think?" he asked. "Am I roommate material?"

"OH, uh, yeah, uh, let me show you the bathroom and your bedroom," I said.

He was so comfortable to be around...so easy to talk with...I never thought about the difference in our ages.

He moved in the very next day.

**

Marty has a desktop computer and large printer so it made sense for me to move my laptop into my bedroom. It didn't take long for me to realize what a good move it was.

When we were both home at the same time, I could close my bedroom door and go online in privacy. Which had become more and more important to me.

The longer I went without, uh, sex, the more I relied on some of my past favorite sites to, uh, you know, satisfy myself. I just had to remember to be quiet when the time came, so to speak.

When we knew we would both be home for dinner, we'd discuss a menu, and who would do the cooking, but we usually worked together preparing our meals.

He is a talker, for which I'm grateful. I am an introvert. Besides, I love hearing his stories about his life in the Marines.

He also spoke quite candidly about the gay scene in San Francisco. I tried to appear calm and nonchalant when his descriptions became somewhat, uh, graphic, and I admit, usually when I went to my room afterwards, I'd go to peniscocksandpricks.com and his stories would come alive for me.

Living in a small apartment with one bathroom, I guess it was inevitable we'd run into each other in the early hours when nature called.

Groggy from sleep, I had to piss badly and I stumbled out of my bedroom and didn't even notice the light was on in the bathroom and the door was open.

Marty was standing before the toilet with his dick in hand. I mumbled my apologies but he didn't seem to care.

All he did was point at my briefs and said, "Hey, we wear the same undies!"

Sure enough, we both wore string, bikini briefs.

He immediately added, "You know why I like wearing these?"

"No, why?" I said.

"Because they're so small it makes my 'package' look a lot bigger!" he said then broke out in laughter.

I laughed too because his statement was very truthful.

When he was done he gave me a wink and said, "Enjoy!"

I had no idea what he meant. After I'd emptied my bladder and went back to bed, I became restless.

Okay, to be honest with you, when he was peeing, I had checked him out. I had done it so slyly, I was sure he hadn't noticed.

But laying in bed, the image stuck in my mind. I had already become enamored with his sculpted chest and biceps when he walked around the apartment shirtless, and now I could picture him totally naked.

What's wrong with you? I asked myself while stroking my erection fantasizing about his penis.

**

He had been living with me a little over two-weeks before he first brought a guy home.

I was actually sleeping but a loud BANG woke me up. Then I heard laughter then I heard Marty say "SHHHHHHH - my roommate is sleeping!"

There was giggling then another loud BANG...they had walked into a wall. They were obviously quite inebriated.

They stood in the hallway outside my bedroom door kissing - loudly. My senses were on high alert. I couldn't have gotten back to sleep if I wanted.

I heard Marty's baritone voice moaning. "Peter, you little faggot, I don't know if I can even make it to my bed."

I thought he meant he was too drunk.

I heard 'Peter' giggling then he said, "Well, sweetie, right here is fine with me."

"That's a good fag boy - get on your knees and take out my cock!" commanded Marty.

"Ooooo, yes sir!" squealed Peter.

The walls in our cheap apartment are quite thin. I know I heard the opening of a belt then the sound of a zipper being lowered.

Suddenly, another deep groan from Marty.

He said, "Oh my God, baby, you weren't just bragging - that is one sweet mouth you have!"

OH MY HELL - my roommate was actually standing in the hallway getting a blowjob!

The liquid noises coming from 'Peter's' sucking along with the lurid image of him on his knees with Marty's hard cock in his mouth gave me an instant boner.

I threw off the bedspread, lowered my briefs and stroked myself to the sounds in the hallway.

For some reason, my plan was to cum when Marty did, but the sucking went-on-and-on-and-on...

I remembered sucking Bruce when he'd had quite a bit to drink. It did take a long time to make him cum.

I hadn't felt this excited in weeks. I couldn't hold back any longer. When my prick erupted I clamped a hand over my mouth so they wouldn't hear me cry out.

OH MY HELL - my prick spurted and spurted and spurted even more.

I lay in the dark sucking down air, intently listening to the obscene noises in the hallway.

Suddenly, I heard Marty exclaim, "OHHHH" then he quieted down so as not to wake me.

Then came the dirtiest noises I'd ever heard - the sound of Peter gulping down Marty's sperm and semen.

I don't know why, but at that moment, I wondered if my roommates cum tasted as good as Bruce's.

Yeah, uh-huh, you're not gay, I sarcastically thought to myself.

**

One night when I got home, Marty cooked us steaks, potatoes and asparagus bundles. Everything was delicious.

During dinner, I suddenly changed the subject of our conversation.

"When did you know you were gay?" I asked.

He looked at me thoughtfully then said, "I guess, in a way, I always knew it."

He ate a mouthful of food then continued.

"I never thought much about sex until high school. Oh sure, when we began taking showers after gym class I would sneak looks at other guys, I thought everyone did it, you know, to see how they measure-up."

I absentmindedly blurted out, "Yeah, I did it too."

He smiled then went on talking.

"You know how in high school when guys suddenly start taking an interest in girls, and they would begin saying things like 'I gotta get me some pussy!' or 'She's got great lips - I wonder what they'd feel like wrapped around my dick'...things like that?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Well," he said, "I never felt that way...my over-riding goal in life, unlike the other boys, was not about getting laid..."

"What was it?" I asked.

"Well, I am not sure, but I never thought of girls in that manner...hell, the first time I tried to masturbate, yes, I pictured naked girls, but it didn't excite me so I didn't even try to jerk-off for a while."

"That's pretty good self-control," I said.

"I'm not sure it was self-control, maybe more out of self-preservation...it wasn't much later when my dick began to react on its own...you know, 'young, dumb and full of cum'..."

I smiled and nodded my head.

"It became more of a necessity to jerk-off than desire. My balls would hurt so much I had to do something to relieve the pain...that's how it started...I thought I was some kind of freak but when my buddies began laughing and bragging about how many times a day they beat-off, I finally relaxed and accepted it as normal."

"What did you think about when you, uh, did it?" I asked him.

"A whole lot of different images flashed thru my mind...I didn't really focus on any particular thing...as strange as it may sound, I didn't think I was doing anything sexual - I just thought it was some biological need that all boys went thru."

He ate the last of his steak. I got up from the table and cleared the dishes.

"Well, I mean, when was the first time you actually fantasized about something?" I asked.

"Ohhh, I remember it very well...I had done something to piss-off my mother, can't remember what it was...anyway, the attic in our house was a mess and she made me clean it up...it was summer and it was hot up there...I was going thru a stack of my dad's 'Guns & Ammo' magazines when suddenly there was a different magazine, a magazine with an almost naked woman on the cover..."

"A magazine?" I said. "Didn't you have internet back then?"

"Smart-ass," he said with a smile. "A couple months after that my folks bought me a laptop...anyway, I went thru the magazine page-by-page...it kept getting raunchier until I was actually looking at photos of a pretty woman and a man - they were both nude...in one sequence the woman was holding the guys hard-on - a series of shots with her hand on different parts of his dick made it appear she was jerking him off...I turned the page and OH-MY-GOD - the woman was on her knees and the guys dick was in her mouth..."

He continued: "My buddies had talked about blowjobs but I couldn't imagine a girl would do that...but there I was, staring at the photo...next thing I knew, I sprung a boner and had an overwhelming urge to take care of it...I opened my shorts and slid them and my undies down to my knees and sat on the edge of a dusty, old mattress and began jerking-off."

"So you fantasized it was your dick inside the woman's mouth..." I said.

"Well, John, not quite, I tried but it didn't excite me...no, I fantasized it was ME on my knees with that guys dick inside MY mouth! It was my very first homosexual fantasy - the first time I ever thought of another guys cock!"

I had to lower my eyes to avoid his gaze. He could have figured out that was my fantasy, too.

It suddenly struck me his story contradicted his actions from the other night with 'Peter'. The fantasy he described to me indicated he was 'submissive', but the blowjob he demanded from Peter said otherwise.

"Um, I hope you don't mind. I was kinda wondering, uh, when did you first have sex with, uh, you know..."

"Another guy?" he said with a smile.

I lowered my eyes and nodded.

"Not until after graduation," he said.

"Someone you knew?" I asked.

"No...at that time I was still embarrassed of my feelings for men...I didn't want anyone I knew to find out I was queer...no, I went to that park near downtown," he said.

"Oh, uh, Loring Park," I blurted out.

He gave me a smirking grin. A furious blush covered my face.

"OH," he exclaimed. "You've been there at night?"

I stammered, "No, no...I mean everyone knows what goes on there - no, I've never been there!"

He chuckled and said, "Oh, okay, if you insist."

"No, really..." I somewhat whined.

"That's okay, I know the park has a reputation...John, answer me this: What do you imagine goes on there at night?"

I couldn't stop blushing.

"Well, uh, you know...that's where guys go at night to, uh, meet another guy," I said feeling uncomfortable about bringing up the subject at all.

"Yeah, that's been going on for years...so anyway, I guess my curiosity got the best of me...one night I went there, parked the car, and went for a walk around the pond," he said. "Do you know what I'm talking about?"

"Yeah, I've been there - during the day!" I said. "There's a paved walking path that goes in a circle around the pond."

"Exactly...it's kind of in a little bowl...you have to walk down a small hill to get to the path...anyway, I'm nervous as hell - I have no idea what to expect...now at night there are lampposts every so often, but it's not bright enough to clearly see anyone's face - all you see are shadows and silhouettes...So I see someone walking in my direction...I kind of slow down - I'm getting second thoughts about going thru with it but before I could do anything he's standing right in front of me...he asks me 'Do you want some company?'"

"What did you tell him?" I asked.

"I took a deep breath and said, 'Okay' he goes, 'Do you suck cock?' and even though I never had I said, 'Sure' he says 'Follow me!' and we walk into the darkness where the trees block out almost all the light..."

"That must have been scary," I said.

"I was petrified...what the hell are you doing? I asked myself...this guy could be a robber and beat the shit out of you!"

"Wow, yeah, I guess there's no way of knowing if you can trust the guy or not..." I said.

"Anyway, he stops behind a huge oak tree. I can hear him opening his belt and jeans. He says 'What are you waiting for? Get on your knees and suck me off!'"

"Wow, pretty cold, huh?" I said.

"I knew what I was getting myself into...I wasn't looking for romance..." he said.

"Well, what do you get out of going there?" I asked.

"Well, John, sometimes we all need a little intimacy - interaction with a flesh-and-blood, warm human being...my imagination can only go so far without a refresher course...after I sucked the guy off I had a new fantasy I could live out in bed..."

"Do, uh, you still go there?" I asked.

"Well, I went there quite a few times that summer until I enlisted in the Marines...no, it's safer to find a nice gay bar...my advice to you is don't go there, if you're so inclined," he said.

I blushed again and said, "No, no, I would never go there, but why do you say that?"

"If you're a 'bottom' - do you know what that means?" he asked me.

I sheepishly nodded my head.

He continued: "If you're a bottom, it's the saddest kind of intimacy there is...it's not REAL...there you are on your knees in the dark with a strangers dick in your mouth...sure, he's getting something out of it, but once he shoots in your mouth, he can't get out of there fast enough...he's gone and you're still on your knees with a hard-on and aching balls...the first couple times I felt so lonely afterwards, I cried..."

I hadn't thought about it like that.

"Honestly, John, a self-respecting gay man should never go cruising like that...if you fully accept who you are you don't NEED to lurk in the darkness!" he said.

"If that park is so popular, there must be an awful lot of guys living lives of lies and denial," I said.

"Oh John, I'm impressed! Yes, it's sad, but far too many men try to suppress their feelings for other men still believing their desire is wrong and shameful...you can't blame them though...no matter how enlightened we think we've become, there is a sizable number of people who will always think homosexuality is a deviant aberration...they refuse to accept the fact that studies have shown somewhere around ten-percent of the population has same-sex attraction."

"Yeah, I've heard that, too," I said.

"I think most of the gay haters justify their belief with religion...they refuse to believe people are born gay...no, they believe their God is all-powerful and infallible - He never makes mistakes...and if God NEVER makes a mistake that means people WANT to be gay - that they CHOOSE to be gay!"

"Who would 'choose' to be discriminated against - mocked - insulted - looked down upon?" I asked.

"Exactly. And don't forget about getting beat up," he said.

"Did that ever happen to you?" I asked him.

"Twice," he said.

I cringed. "Really?"

"Both times in the park...you would think that after the first beating I received I would have known better than to go back there...but, you know, there are times when you feel so lonely and the need for human contact is so overwhelming you lose all perspective and common sense."

"Yeah, I understand that, but you 'came out' a long time ago, right?" I asked.

"No, not really...I wasn't very brave...I didn't want my parent's to know so I hid it...believe it or not, it wasn't until I was in the Marines that I finally accepted it myself," he said.

"How did that happen?" I asked.

"I was in Afghanistan, of all places...after awhile, I became a liaison between my unit and the local tribal leader...he was a very rich man, who we all believed was a drug lord...the joke was here we were fighting the Taliban to protect this guys poppy fields, oh well..."

"You saw his poppy fields?" I asked.

"Oh, yes, as far as the eye could see...anyway, once a week I made an overnight trip to the village to inform this guy of the latest developments - about how many Taliban had been killed..."

"My God, how old were you?"

"Twenty-one."

"Wasn't that kind of an important job?" I asked him.

"Heh-heh...not really...I think the only reason they assigned it to me because I was the smallest guy in the unit, and wasn't very useful when it came to fighting...anyway, it became obvious to me that this so-called leader had an interest in me way more than just as a U.S. Marine!"

"Oh my goodness, what happened?"

"Well, he was a very touchy-feely kind of guy - sometimes I had to squirm out of his hold on me...anyway, one night he offered me a hookah loaded with his 'special blend'..."

"Uh-oh," I said.

"Well, I got so stoned I could barely move...he came onto me and I told him 'No'...he laughed and said he would tell my Sergeant I smoked his dope - that would've been enough to get me a dishonorable discharge...I couldn't let that happen..."

"Oh my God, he blackmailed you?" I asked.

"Yeah, I really had no other choice...he said 'I want to see you naked, little one' - he always called me 'little one'...well, I obeyed him...he made me pose in different positions for him then he suddenly lifted his robe and showed me his hard-on..."

"Oh my God, I am so sorry!" I said.

"Well, you know, I already knew I was gay, and to be honest with you, whatever was in that hookah made me horny as hell," he admitted. "My dick was harder than it had ever been..."

"Oh my..."

"The man smiled and pointed at my small dick and said, 'Yes, you will serve me well...come over here and drop to your knees - tonight you will learn to suck my cock!"

"Oh my..." I said shifting uncomfortably. A story that should have appalled me had the opposite effect - my prick became stiff with excitement. "What happened next?"

"Oh, yes, he definitely taught me how he liked his dick sucked that night...and in the morning too before I had to return to base."

"How did that make you feel?" I asked.

"That was the first time I ever had an orgasm while I was high...oh my God, it was the greatest feeling in the world! I hate to admit it, but I looked forward to our night together every week - he was a real man's-man...the second week he took my virginity - when he shot his load in my ass I ejaculated so hard I fainted!"

"Wow," I gasped remembering how hard I had ejaculated whenever Bruce pushed his finger inside me.

Marty suddenly stood and announced, "I'm going to the bar - too bad you're too young to join me!"

The moment he was out the door I fired-up the laptop and went immediately to peniscocksand pricks.com.

Staring at a photo of a boy on his knees with a nice looking hard penis in his mouth I feverishly stroked my erection until my balls exploded with the best orgasm I'd had in weeks!