Improper Advances Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found myself longing for the nights when Bruce's moans of pleasure were music to my ears. Listening to his groans, my prick would get so hard the slightest touch would cause my balls to explode.

I allowed myself to wonder how Marty's cock would taste. Would his pre-cum on my tongue be sweet? I longed to hear his moans of pleasure and ultimately, his shouts of joy as he blissfully climaxed in my mouth.

Thinking of Marty gave me an erection. What the hell is wrong with you? I ask myself.

I watched the mans body and head suddenly begin to shake and roll from side-to-side. Did I hear him cry out as he came-and-came-and-came, or was that my imagination?

The boy was in view again. The old man held him tightly to his body and caressed his shoulders and hair. I envied their closeness - their intimacy.

I watched them exit the backseat. The old man simply climbed into the drivers seat while I watched the boy walk quickly down the hill into the park until he disappeared in the shadows.

And just like the night before when I couldn't summon the nerve to leave the car and go down the hill into the belly of the beast, I started the car and drove home in bitter loneliness.

**

The air in the apartment was thick with the now-familiar aroma of weed. I hadn't smoked any yet, but I enjoyed the smell.

Only the kitchen light was on. I peered into the semi-darkness of the living room, no Marty. I looked around and didn't see the telltale signs of discarded clothing strewn about the room so I assumed he went to bed alone.

I cleaned up the small mess then poured myself what was left in a bottle of red wine and collapsed on the sofa and stared into the darkness of the hallway.

My eyes were wired open - my mind racing a mile-a-minute.

I heard a noise coming from Marty's bedroom and figured I was wrong, that he indeed had a guy in his bed.

I tried hard to wait out my curiosity, but my lack of self-control once again got the best of me. I tip-toed to Marty's closed bedroom door and listened intently.

"Mmmmmmmmm..." his moaning was getting louder.

Strange, I thought, is he alone? I couldn't hear any other voice.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..." his loud moan surprised me.

"OH-OH-OH-OH-OH..." I knew then he was masturbating and that he was getting close.

"OH-JOHN—OH-JOHN—OH-JOHN—OH-JOHN..." The hair on the back of my neck stood straight; my prick stiffened hearing him call out my name.

"YES-JOHNNY-YES-JOHNNY-YES-JOHNNY-YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..."

OM MY HELL...did I hear him right? Was he fantasizing about ME while jerking-off? OH-MY-HELL!!

I hurriedly returned to the living room and cleaned up and washed the wine glass. I shut off the light, and in total darkness found my way to my bedroom.

I stripped off everything, even my briefs. Without so much as a thought, I reached beneath the mattress and found the panties and pulled them up my legs in place.

I flopped on the bed on my belly and ground my hard prick into the mattress.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh..." I groaned as the exquisite material of the panties caressed my erection.

I furiously humped the mattress...goosebumps raced up and down my entire body every time my panty-covered prick slid back-and-forth...back-and-forth...back-and-forth...

I hear him whispering words of love in my ear. He is laying on my back, pushing my knees further apart with his powerful legs. One hand is caressing my breasts, pinching my nipples; the other is stroking and kneading my trembling prick thru the panties.

He suddenly exclaims, "I can't take any more!" and his right arm snakes between my belly and the bed and he easily lifts me until I am on hands and knees.

He is naked and teases me with his hard cock. He presses it firmly to the furrow between my panty-covered buttocks.

His voice is hoarse, thick with lust and desire. "Show me how much you want it - put it in for me!"

His words cause me to moan and I reach between my wide-splayed legs and find his throbbing cock. I squeeze and give it two-three strokes before I place the glans against the open slit in the panties.

I position the cockhead against my anus and push my hips slightly backwards. I have no idea how I will be able to take his cock inside my virgin hole. I grit my teeth and give a violent backward shove and his entire glans breaks-thru my sphincter.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH..." I shout as seething pain overtakes my lower extremities.

A battle rages inside. My brain says, "No,no,no - it won't fit!" but my throbbing penis says, "Yes-yes-yes - you must take it all."

I take a deep breath then slam my hips backwards until I feel his pubic hair against my buttocks.

THERE - I'VE TAKEN IT ALL INSIDE ME!!

My balls suddenly explode. Waves of pleasure wash over me as I grind my prick into the mattress. My panties quickly fill with spurt after spurt of hot jizz. Oh my hell this is wonderful!

I remain on my belly as I catch my breath. I am laying in a huge pool of my own cum.

I think of Marty in his room. The tragic absurdity of us both masturbating alone.

I am fully aware my place is with him - the man of my dreams...and I should be satisfying his needs.

**

The next afternoon at work when I go to the break room, my friend Kevin asks me, "What's your secret, John?"

His question startles me.

He continues: "You've had that silly smile on your face all day...since you're not with Lori anymore you must have a new love in your life...who is it - your right-hand?"

Without missing a beat, I reply: "No, I've been picturing your girlfriend naked all day!"

"I don't think so," he quickly shot back, "...if that was the case you'd be cringing in fear, not smiling!"

On the drive home reality finally set in for the first time that day. Instead of blissfully dreaming of Marty like I had been doing at work, a cold, hard fact invaded my consciousness.

What if he doesn't share the same feelings as me? Yes, we have grown very close over the past few weeks, but now that I think about it, his concern and caring could be that of an older brother.

He has never made a romantic or physical move on me that would indicate he has feelings for me other than friendship.

Yes, our conversations have been increasingly intimate. He has told me extremely personal things about his life. I have opened up to him, as well. Maybe I haven't accurately described to him my submissive role with Bruce, I am still trying to understand it myself.

But now I can no longer deny my attraction to him. I hunger not only for his touch, but his approval too, and dare I say it? His love...

**

Since he'd said earlier he would make dinner that night, I was surprised when I entered the apartment and there weren't any delicious smells or aromas. I looked into the kitchen, and sure enough, there were no signs of a meal being prepared.

I heard the toilet flush and a few seconds later he came out of the bathroom and greeted me with his beautiful smile.

"Hi, how was work?"

For some reason, whenever he smiles at me I just have to smile back at him.

"The usual...TGIF though," I said.

"Sit down, let me pour you a glass of wine...let's start the weekend off right," he said.

I sat on the sofa then asked him, "Did you go to work today?"

"I went in for a couple hours this morning...we have a new client and the company wants me to handle the account," he said as he handed me the wine.

To be honest, I still wasn't sure what he did for a living. Something financial for a software company. He tried to explain it once, but I didn't understand.

When he was seated next to me, he raised his glass for a toast and said, "Happy Birthday!"

My eyes opened wide with surprise.

"H-How did you know?" I asked him.

"Your mother called yesterday afternoon before you got home...I didn't mention it because I wanted to surprise you today!"

We clinked glasses.

"Uh, thank you," I said. "Nineteen is kind of a meaningless birthday...I'm waiting for twenty-one."

He chuckled and said, "Every birthday is important...they're milestones where you can look back over the past year and see how much you've learned and progressed."

We took large swallows of wine.

He continued, "Especially at your age...you are entering the most exciting phase of your life...it may not feel like it but now is the time you truly begin to learn who and what you are...your childhood is behind you...it will be both terrifying AND exhilarating...you will come face-to-face with challenges you never dreamed of and how you approach them will define your character for perhaps the rest of your life."

"You're scaring me," I said with a huge smile.

He laughed and said, "No, I don't think so...I've known you long enough to realize you don't shy away from tough decisions...you're smart and logical - not to mention funny and cute as a bug!"

Wow, did he say I was cute? Oh my...

He suddenly reached beside the sofa and used both hands to lift a package. It was gift-wrapped with a pretty red bow.

He placed it on the coffee table and said, "Happy Birthday...go ahead and open it."

"Marty," I said breathlessly, "you didn't have to do this..."

"I didn't have to - I wanted to!" he replied.

I tore at the wrapping paper like a kid on Christmas morning.

OH MY HELL - it was a new laptop computer!

"MARTY - WOW!" I exclaimed.

"I did laundry this morning and noticed your old laptop...my God, John, how could you even use that thing? The keyboard was beaten down and there were at least five keys missing...it's a miracle you could type anything at all on it!"

I laughed and said, "Yeah, I guess I do have a rather heavy touch..."

"Oh, by the way, your mom and dad want you to go to Sunday brunch with them," he said.

"Oh, uh, okay," I replied.

"She invited me, too, if you don't mind," he added.

"I don't mind at all..." I said.

"We had a nice chat...maybe a half-hour or so...she's a very nice woman...she loves you very much," he said.

As if reading my mind he added: "We talked about you - she asked about my life...she's very easy to talk with...you know she and your dad only want the best for you, right?"

I felt the old familiar chill of fear race up my spine as I wondered what my mom and Marty could talk about for thirty-minutes.

"OH," he suddenly exclaimed, "...we have a seven o'clock reservation at 'Mangia' tonight!"

I mentioned the restaurant one time to him. I was thrilled he remembered. It took my mind off of wondering about his conversation with my mother.

"That's great," I said. "Thank you for everything...I, uh, usually don't get too excited on my birthday."

"I know, your mother told me..."

**

After three glasses of wine I was quite tipsy. I wanted a shower before we left for dinner so I stumbled my way to the bedroom. As I stripped I threw my clothes into the empty laundry basket.

What a nice man, I thought. He is so thoughtful and generous.

When I opened my underwear drawer I stared at the pink panties folded neatly on top of my briefs.

OH-MY-HELL...I'd forgotten to hide them this morning...the last time he'd bought my excuse about Lori jerking me off with them - what do I say now?

All the while under the shower spray I was telling myself "Calm down, John'...'Calm down'...

'Relax, he didn't say anything the first time he'd washed them'...'It was you who brought up the subject'...

"Yeah, but they were so crusty this morning with dried jizz, he couldn't have missed it...there isn't any believable excuse I can possibly use this time'...

'Relax, John...maybe it's time for this too to come out in the open'...

**

Inside the restaurant I stood off to the side while Marty spoke with the host.

He looked so handsome in his sport coat and dress shirt. I too was wearing a coat and nice shirt, but my clothes were rather ill-fitting while Marty's shirt perfectly clung to his sculpted chest.

Look at me, I thought. All grown-up and eating in a fancy restaurant.

Marty smiled and nodded for me to follow him as the host led us to our table. The lighting was such that while the semi-circular booths carved into crystalline rock were visible, they were also quite intimate; you'd have to stare hard at the sitting guests to even see their faces.

When the server came Marty ordered a glass of wine for himself, and an ice tea for me which were promptly delivered.

"Happy Birthday," he said and we clinked glasses.

We both ordered medium rare filet mignon then chatted until our salads arrived.

I asked him about the restaurants in San Francisco.

"Spectacular and so are the prices...dinner for two in the nicer places are well over two-hundred dollars and sometimes much more than that."

I was mid-way thru the salad when I noticed a couple figures suddenly stop beside our table.

"JOHN..."

It was a voice I knew all too well...I nervously looked up from the salad and saw Bruce. My hands began trembling and I had to take a sip of ice tea for my dry mouth.

"Oh, uh, hi..." I said.

"This is Terry," he said nodding at the guy next to him.

"OH, uh, this is Marty," I said with a wave of my hand.

"How have you been?" he asked me softly.

"Good," I replied. "Real good!"

There was an awkward silence then he suddenly said, "Oh, uh, Lori and I are having our usual end of summer pool party next Saturday...we'd love it if you would come...everyone would love to see you, John, it's been so long!"

"Well, uh, I'll think about it, okay?" I said.

"Oh, and uh, you're invited too," he added looking at Marty.

Marty nodded and said, "Thank you."

Another uncomfortable silence before Bruce said, "I guess we better get going...nice seeing you, John, we REALLY hope to see you next week!"

"I'll try to make it," I lied.

Marty and I ate the rest of our salad in silence until I made the conscious decision to tell him the truth.

"Bruce is the guy I was talking about, uh, you know, 'experimenting' with..."

"Ohhhh..." sighed Marty. "He's a good-looking boy..."

I blushed in the dim lighting.

He then added: "I'm confused...is the 'Lori' he mentioned your ex-girlfriend?"

"Yes," I said.

"The two of them are having a party together? Are they a couple now?"

I choked as I swallowed the last of the salad. I gulped down water to clear my throat.

"No, Bruce and Lori are brother and sister..."

I hesitated then stared at Marty and the words came pouring out of me, "It was more than 'experimenting'...I had a sexual relationship with my girlfriends older brother!"

Marty simply said, "John, thank you...I know how much courage it took for you to say that to me."

When I gazed into Marty's eyes I realized I was head-over-heels, crazy in love with him.

**

When dinner arrived, Marty changed the subject and regaled me with more stories of his adventures. He got me laughing so hard I had to clamp a hand over my mouth to keep the noise level down.

Several times while we ate, I snuck furtive glances at him. When he caught me looking, he simply smiled and I unabashedly smiled back at him.

I had never felt so comfortable with another human being in my entire life.

**

On the drive home we chatted and laughed.

I was trying to gauge how he felt about me. I didn't want to make any improper advances towards him if he didn't feel the same as me. I would simply die of humiliation and heartbreak if he rejected me.

He made a couple turns I knew took us further away from our apartment. I wondered where we were going.

One more turn and my heart thumped wildly and my hands began to tremble. The park was right next to us.

OH MY HELL - why is he taking me here?

He slowed down the car while he searched for a parking spot. He found one not far from where I had parked the night before.

We sat in the semi-darkness. I just knew he could hear my heart pounding.

"Did you find what you were looking for last night?" he asked softly.

Icy shivers raced up-and-down my spine.

"Huh? W-What do you mean?" I asked defensively.

"I was almost home last night when you drove by me...I wondered what you were doing out so late...I followed you here...I watched you park then I went home," he said calmly.

"Well, uhhhhhhh..." was all I could say.

"Johnny, it's okay - I am NOT judging you - I hope you found what you were searching for!"

A lump formed in my throat. My eyes misted over. I took a deep breath and my body relaxed.

This is Marty, I said to myself. If I can't talk to him I can't talk to anyone!

"I never got out of the car..." I said. "I wanted to - I saw a couple of people on the path down there, but I was too scared to do it...in fact, I was here the night before, too and the same thing happened..."

"So you sat here and tried to imagine what was going on down there?"

"Well, yeah...but last night a car parked right in front of me and an old guy got in the backseat and a young guy came out of nowhere and joined him..."

He chuckled and said, "So at least you had some entertainment to watch!"

"Nooo, once they, uh, got busy, I couldn't see the kids head," I said.

He laughed out loud and I joined him. I suddenly felt relieved and calm. Yes, I can say anything to him without be judged.

"It's getting warm in here," he said and removed his sport coat.

I did the same and we placed them neatly on the back seat.

I saw the silhouette of his hand reach into his shirt pocket. He put something between his lips and flicked a lighter and lit up a joint.

"Dessert..." he said then inhaled deeply.

He held his breath a few seconds then offered it to me.

"Johnny, sit next to me," he said and I immediately scooched over to him and took the joint and inhaled.

I coughed.

He simply said, "Yeah, that happens to me too - try it again!"

I was feeling it after the third hit and he gently put out the glowing ember and said, "This stuff is pretty good...we won't need anymore right now."

We sat in silence then I was overcome with such a glowing euphoria I became dizzy and laid my head against his arm.

"Marty, I have a confession to make," I suddenly said.

"What's that?" he asked.

I briefly wondered if I should tell him what was on my mind, but somehow the words began spilling out.

"When I got home last night I, uh, heard you masturbating!" I said.

"What did you do?" he asked.

I didn't tell him I heard him call out my name when he climaxed.

"It got me excited...I went into my room and jerked-off too..." I said.

An overwhelming honesty took hold and I blurted out, "I wore the pink panties - I masturbated into the panties!"

He said the strangest thing to me: "Good for you."

A few seconds went by, I was sooo comfortable with my head on his arm...sooo safe and secure.

"The real reason I came here the last two nights is...well, it has been sooo long since I felt the warm touch of another person...I've been lonely for that touch...the closeness..."

"I know..." he said in a far-off voice. "I know that loneliness all too well..."

His sadness gripped my heart. I placed my right hand on his thigh. I gently caressed the soft material of his slacks.

"I heard you call out my name last night...or were you thinking of someone else named 'John'?"

I heard his voice catch in his throat. He turned his head and ever-so-softly kissed my forehead.

"No, I was thinking of you...I thought of you the whole time I was doing it!"

I'd never felt such joy in my heart! I began stroking his thigh in earnest.

"I thought about you, too...I fantasized you were doing it to me..." I said and brushed my hand on his crotch and was thrilled his cock was straining hard against the slacks.