Improper Advances Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,253 Followers

"Johnny..." he groaned then took hold of my wrist and tried to move it from his crotch.

"Noooooo...please Marty...I want to make you happy..."

"Johnny, just being here with you makes me happy," he softly said then suddenly released my wrist.

My hand immediately found his erection thru the slacks and squeezed it. I held it firmly vowing I wouldn't let go until I'd given him pleasure.

He leaned across me and placed his hand on the bulge in my slacks.

"Noooo...not here...right now is for you..." I said pushing his hand away. I lifted my head and kissed his cheek.

He turned to me and said, "Johnny, I think I am in love with you..."

"Ohhhh-Marty...I KNOW I am in love with you!"

Our first kiss nearly made me cum in my briefs. Our tongues melded together working in unison.

I fumbled with his belt in the semi-darkness. I unfastened his slacks and lowered the zipper. I greedily worked my hand beneath the waistband of his briefs and claimed hold of his hot and smooth cock.

I gently stroked his hard flesh as our kisses grew wetter and more passionate.

I couldn't wait any longer. The steering wheel was obstructing my actions so I shifted over in the seat pulling at his lower body to follow. Once we were clear of it, I tugged at his slacks and briefs and he raised his hips to allow me to bare his hard cock.

My head drifted lower and lower and the closer I came to his hard cock his wonderful manly aroma engulfed my nostrils.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm..." I couldn't stop myself from moaning.

His aroma was so intoxicating I inhaled as much as I could.

I licked at his plum-sized cockhead reveling at the soft, yet firm texture. I lapped up the oozing pre-cum from his slit drawing louder groans from him.

I wanted to make love to his hard cock; cover it with kisses until it was glistening with my saliva but I couldn't wait to have it in my mouth.

I told myself: There will be many, many more opportunities to thrill and tease him with my lips and tongue.

I wet my lips then slid them over his glans. We moaned at the same time.

Before actually sucking him, I ran my tongue below the crown of his glans to test the sensitivity. His loud moan told me everything I needed to know.

My head began a slow descent taking as much of his hard flesh in my mouth as possible.

I was thrilled to learn I could almost take his entire cock. He and I were the same height with similar body features but thankfully his hard penis was almost a full two-inches longer than mine.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm..." I groaned when his velvety cockhead bumped the back of my throat.

My lips clung tightly to his flesh as I moved my head slowly up and down.

Right off I discovered a huge difference between sucking the only two cocks I'd ever had in my mouth:

I sucked Bruce because he'd told me to - I was simply following orders...with Marty, OH-MY-HELL - I wanted to - I'd never experienced such excitement - his slightest moan would make my prick throb and my balls swell.

With Bruce, I simply wanted him to cum...to get it over - with Marty, OH-MY-HELL - I wanted him to cum too, but I wanted to make his mind explode and his body shake so violently that every climax I give him will be better than the last one.

My head began bobbing furiously up-and-down as my excitement grew. I couldn't wait for him to fill my mouth so I could taste and swallow his man-juices again-and-again-and-again-and-again...

**

Thankfully the next day was Saturday. We slept in and when I finally awoke Marty brought me breakfast in bed - HIS bed.

We had made love until early in the morning. Between orgasms, I would lay my head on his chest and we would talk and laugh and even describe our darkest fantasies to one another.

I quickly discovered what it meant to be in love with someone: I could be myself.

No longer did I feel the need to separate my words from my thoughts. Having a conversation with another man I was always on guard so I wouldn't blurt out something that could be considered 'girly' or 'unmasculine' and definitely not something that could be construed as 'gay'...men have such a rigid code of conduct can they ever be totally honest with one another?

Marty came into the bedroom as I finished breakfast.

"Want to go to the ballgame today?" he asked.

"Yeah, that would be fun!" I answered.

"I already took a shower," he said.

"Do I have time to take a bath?" I asked him.

"Sure, we have an hour-and-half before we should leave," he replied.

I had a specific reason for wanting to take a bath: my grooming standards had become somewhat lax since I hadn't been naked with another person in such a long time.

Last night I became acutely aware of the stubble on my legs, crotch and underarms. I was sure Marty noticed, too. Now that I will be in his bed every night, I want to keep myself smooth and soft for him.

I finished my bath with thirty-minutes to spare. I dressed in shorts and a polo shirt and waited for him on the sofa.

I was puzzled when he came out of his bedroom wearing only his briefs.

He walked towards me with a strange expression on his face.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE?" he said so loud it startled me.

He held up my pink panties and stared at me.

Huh? What? I was speechless.

"Are you some kind of sissy-boy? Look here - what is this - dried cum? Does sissy-boy beat-off in women's panties?" he said with a smirk on his handsome face.

A shiver raced up my spine. My heart pounded and my prick twitched inside my briefs.

"No, no,no, they're not mine!" I protested.

"BULLSHIT - I always knew you weren't a real man...I'm going to tell everyone we know what a little sissy you are - and I'll show them your girly panties for proof!"

"NO, MARTY, NO...please don't do that - pleeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz..."

"If you don't want everyone to know you're a sissy, maybe we can come to some sort of an arrangement..."

"Sure, yeah, just don't tell anyone, okay?"

He threw the panties at me and sneered, "Go to your room and put these on and come back here!"

"WHAT? No, please, Marty, I-"

"Look sissy-boy, if you don't want everyone to know your perverted secret you're going to put these on right now and come back out here...and then the fun will really begin..."

"W-What do you mean?"

"From now on...whenever I tell you to...you're going to drop to your knees and suck my cock!"

"MARTY-NO-I'M NOT QUEER...please don't make me do that!!"

"I don't give a damn if you're queer or not - it's not about YOU...it's about ME getting a blowjob whenever I want one!"

He began walking to his computer.

"I've already taken photos of your pink panties and I know how to get into your Facebook page...I'm going to post the photos right now with the caption: 'I want the world to know my secret - YES, I LOVE WEARING PRETTY PANTIES'!"

With my head hung low, I walked to my bedroom to obey him. I had no choice - it was out-and-out blackmail!

By the time Marty came in my mouth my prick was so hard and leaking so much pre-cum I was surprised I hadn't already climaxed inside the panties.

He took me by the hand and led me to the sofa. He sat down and had me sit on his lap. I leaned back into him and felt his strong hand stroke my boner thru the sheer material of the panties.

In less than two-minutes I was shouting, "MARTY-MARTY-YES-YES-YES-I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES-YES-YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..."

He brought his semen-slick hand to my mouth and I licked at it.

"We'd better get going," he said.

We were walking to our rooms to get dressed when he suddenly stopped and asked, "Will you do me a favor?"

I dreamily smiled and said, "Anything."

"I'd love for you to wear those to the game - just as they are - it will be our little secret!"

I blissfully moaned, "Ohhhhh, Marty, you are sooo dirty..."

I put on the darkest blue jeans I could find. Yes, the panties were soaked with semen and sperm and I knew it would leak thru the front of the jeans, too, but I figured no one would notice unless they stared directly at my crotch.

I sat next to Marty on the drive to the ballpark.

From time-to-time the aroma of cum drifted upwards into our nostrils.

Some people claim that semen has no odor, but I strongly disagree. To me, the smell reminds me of seafood.

Inside the ballpark Marty sat on the aisle and I sat beside him. A couple minutes before the game began, we stood to allow a family of five into our aisle. A dad followed by three teenaged boys then the mother. She sat beside me.

As the afternoon sunshine warmed the air, I began to notice the aroma from my crotch wafting up to my nose...personally, I love the smell of cum.

Shortly thereafter, out of the corner of my eye, I saw the woman next to me wrinkle her nose and give me a very quick glance.

Being the mother of three teenage boys, I was sure she knew exactly what she was smelling. I decided to have a little fun.

The next time she looked my way I turned to her and exclaimed, "What a beautiful, fun day!"

I was prepared to receive a look of shock and disgust from her.

Instead, she gave me a wry smile and said, "Yes, it is - and for those with no self-control, I'm sure it's been even more fun!"

A mother with a sense of humor. I immediately liked her.

**

A week later we were about to get into the car when Marty stopped and said, "We don't have to go there if you don't want to."

I smiled and said, "No, I want to show you off to everyone!"

He playfully added: "If you want, I'll beat the shit out of Bruce!"

I laughed and said, "That won't be necessary - I'm over it...besides, I've known them forever, they're still my friends...and weren't you the one who told me 'the best revenge is living well'?"

He replied, "That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard!" and we both laughed.

I threw the canvas bag that contained our swim trunks, towels and other goodies against the passenger door and climbed inside the car. I gingerly settled my butt in the middle so I could sit next to my man.

I smiled when I felt the dull, delicious aching sensation in my rectum. Yes, Marty had taken my virginity last night and it was everything I'd fantasized about and more.

During the drive, I settled my head against his arm and closed my eyes.

After dinner the night before I took my usual bath. I love to soak in a bubble bath with skin softener. Marty loves to stroke my girly-soft flesh.

I was drying myself when he popped his head into the bathroom and said with a sheepish grin, "I bought you an outfit today...I'd love to see you wearing it."

"Sure thing, handsome!" I replied.

On the end of my bed my eyes grew wide as I saw laid out, sheer yellow panties and, oh my hell - a yellow babydoll nightie!

I chuckled and thought 'I know his favorite color now!'

Of course, once I pulled the panties in place I sprung a boner. Oh my...

The nightie was delicate and sooo sexy to the touch the moment I pulled it over my head and smoothed it in place...oh my...I laughed and started singing Shania Twains "Man, I feel like a woman"! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha...

I was about to leave the bedroom when I noticed something wasn't quite right. I could feel air on my flesh - directly on my anus.

I went to the mirror, turned around, bent over and stared back there.

Oh my hell, there was a tear in the sheer material. I guess Marty hadn't noticed it. I ran a finger back there and marveled at how strategically positioned the tear in the fabric was.

I was about to call out his name when - OH MY HELL - HE DIDN'T DID HE?

Did he intentionally have a slit cut in the fabric back there? Oh my hell, he remembered the fantasy I'd told him.

Without being too crude - Ohhhhhhhhh, how I LOVED the pounding he gave me!

He oiled my 'pussy' then had me on all-fours at the end of our bed. Yes, it was painful at first, but he slowly and very gently pushed inside me.

"I'll stop whenever you say," he told me.

I wasn't about to let him pull out of me!

Well, you know, some things are private between a man and his boy! He came rather quickly, but his cock remained rock-hard - YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

With his sperm and semen acting as more lubricant, he fucked me long and hard and I learned to push back at the right time to take every inch of him inside me.

OH MY HELL IT WAS WONDERFUL!!

When he was about to cum again, he reached down and took hold of my throbbing prick and YES, I exploded inside my panties. I came-and-came-and-came-and-came and he filled my pussy a second time with his manly juices.

OH-MY-HELL!!

I awoke from my reverie when he parallel-parked the car. When he shut off the ignition I turned his face to mine and kissed him hard. I threw my arms around him as the kiss lingered on and on.

When we came up for air, he asked, "What was THAT for?"

"Because I love you," I said to him.

He flashed his beautiful smile and said, "I love you, too, sweetie!"

**

Because of all the cars, we had to walk a half-a-block to get to their house.

The closer we got - the more butterflies I felt in the pit of my stomach. He noticed I was walking slower-and-slower and simply said, "We can go home if you want."

I looked down at my white short-shorts and smallish tee shirt and wondered if this was too much.

I kept walking. The noise from the backyard was getting louder. I suddenly stopped before the open gate.

I kissed Marty's sweet lips one more time. I held his hand, took a deep gulp of air and led him through the gate.

We took a few steps and the yard eerily went from deafening noise to total silence as everyone craned their necks to stare at us.

I wore the biggest smile of my life. The people I'd known for years began welcoming us by calling out my name. I fought back the urge to cry tears of joy.

Marty may have been right about the best revenge is living well...but I think walking hand-in-hand with the gorgeous man you're deeply in love with is a very close second.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,253 Followers