All Comments on 'In a Bind'

by AnonymousPerv

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
FUNNY

It is kind of funny to think about something like this really happening but it really is funny

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 7 years ago
You did warn readers this was a "short" story, but the ending was jarringly abrupt.

Even a "short" story deserves a proper ending. You might have skipped ahead an hour or two, to when the tape securing the siblings had lost it's adhesiveness due to all the sweat and bodily fluids covering their bodies, for instance. As they disentangle the last of it, the sister could have announced, "Finally! Now I can put that cock where it belongs!" Then she could have climbed atop her brother for some deep penetration. Or she could have simply knelt, submissively, on her elbows and knees, presenting her puss and asshole for brother dear to pound from behind.

The ending you shared with us isn't even a "cliff-hanger": It's just a cliff to walk off to end the story.

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 7 years ago
Can only give a 3 for now

This really needs an ending to get a better rating. You left us hanging without a conclusion.

3/5

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

how about another chapter?

maybe 3 or 4 pages.

sexymeupsexymeupabout 7 years ago
comments

I agree with other readers, it could have been a better ending.I also gave it a 3-star cause of ending.I hope you add more to it even if it is a short story.I like the story line.you could go a lot farther with it.

PS. I want that pill! lmao.

sexymeupsexymeupabout 7 years ago
another PS

had to say it, with that pill I could make a mint at the sperm bank, lmao

redlion75redlion75about 7 years ago

The Pulitzer prize is for journalists not scientists that would be the Nobel. Also telling us what happened to them would be good unless you want us to think they died of starvation while taped together.

AnonymousPervAnonymousPervabout 7 years agoAuthor
@redlion75

Nice catch. I'll leave the error for now.

As for the fictional characters' safety, they made it out safe and sound. :)

In all seriousness, I appreciate all the feedback. It's given me a barometer to better understand that the time I invest in the material directly relates to the reception of the final product. I think I tend to lose enthusiasm at times, after setting up a story premise, and need to follow through better on closure. I'll continue to work on this.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Keep the story going

Love the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
more

love the story line write a longer story with his sister taking the drug and maybe the mother

BrewlewBrewlewabout 7 years ago
Love it

Pleeeeaaaaase MORE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very fun

Liked idea of forced incest in bondage. Will there be more stories like this? :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Story

Loved the story would love for a second one

WanderingLost42WanderingLost42about 6 years ago
More?

I'd love to see some stories where this formula is public knowledge.

Maybe a girlfriend laces the cookies she makes for her boyfriend.

Or the punch gets spiked at a party.

Maybe a vengeful ex drugs a guy, ties him down, and forces him to take some while she records his struggles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love your creative premises

dude, read through most of your newer stuff, they are all great, keep up the great work!

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[30.11.22]

Fun und Zsexxsi!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousPerv@AnonymousPerv
Writer of mostly oddball comedy and ridiculous situations. I've also written other stuff that actually paid the bills.