All Comments on 'In a Bottle... Ch. 04'

by Zeban

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good story

I would like it to come out faster.

ZebanZebanover 12 years agoAuthor
Feedback

I would love to write more, but I have trouble getting motivated. Keep commenting and I will have that much more reason to get a jump on the next story arc. When I get voted 4 stars by 25% of my readers and nobody bothers to tell me why, I assume my writing is mediocre and that only a few people are actually looking forward to the next chapter. Then I lose interest for a month until I get the itch to write again. Feedback is why I write guys, good or bad! Please comment if you want more!

LoxxyLoxxyover 12 years ago
Keep going

Your writing isn't mediocre. Don't take 4 stars in a bad way!

Really Like your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
If you want feedback

Your writing is good. The story is good. I think what alot of people are bothered with is the time. It's been a year since the first two parts and 8 months since the last chapter. I like the story but was worried it was never gonna get finished.

hunted55hunted55over 12 years ago

Its great keep it going hope to hear more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AMAZING!

This is by far the best stories I have read so far on literotica. I have been coming on for three years and first saw your stories today and wasn't able to stop reading. Absolutely FANTASTIC! Bring the next one out as SOON as possible, do you have a date for it yet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awsome

I love all in the set so far keep going I think its time he finds that he already owns some other containers of jeinis. To help him with the trouble coming. But that's just my idea you sertantly don't need any help you are an awsome. Writer

NightGhoulNightGhoulover 12 years ago
MORE!!

I've never rated or commented on anyone before, but if this helps get the next chapter faster ok. love the subject matter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice

Very similar to the Genie Chronicles by Joe Brolly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very well written

It seems greedy Broktic is looking to exploit weaknesses and that has peaked my interest. I hope you resolve your problems and can find the time to finish the story.

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
Well Written

Now we need for Brock and Heather to be Exposed and to have Alan and the Ladies to deal with the two of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fun tale

This is a fun story. The characters are a little shallow but the flow is good and the

Imagery is clear. I really wish there was more toreador. Unfinished stories leave a hole.

But thanks for this part at least.

garolopevigarolopeviover 5 years ago
Pussy Tongue

Wow ! Awesome idea !

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Heather is a traitor spy!!! Bad things happen to traitors...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZeban@Zeban
396 Followers
Chapter 8 of In a Bottle... is dedicated to Dave, you've proven to me that you never know where you'll find new friends in life. I appreciate your time and outgoing attitude. - - - There isn't a whole lot to say about myself. I enjoy reading good books in the fantasy genre ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES