All Comments on 'In a Class of His Own Ch. 11'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43almost 7 years ago

Finally the light dawns!!.... But I still think Nina was the "one".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

You got me emotionally invested, for me that is rare. Good story.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
Good yarn!

Has my interest...look for the next chapter daily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Dashes?

What are the dashes before each line of verbal communication for? Not needed and annoying I think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
That's a Wrap

Finally.

Much as I've enjoyed this story (and I have, greatly) for at least this reader the twists and turns have gone on long enough. Sarah has been the obvious choice for a few chapters now and it's time for the guy to get the right girl and for the author to write the start of his next gem.

rkinsella001rkinsella001almost 7 years ago
I have a theory

It varies by story, but it's prominent in this one.

The writing is always great, however the "steaminess" of the sex scenes varied considerably across the chapters. It seems like the hottest scenes are with the women with whom Chris feels a connection. Even the scenes leading up to a "sex scene" are more interesting.

This makes perfect sense as it's told from Chris' point of view.

If my theory is correct, the next two chapters will be spectacular on multiple levels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You dodged a bullet with the last sentence of this chapter...

I was prepared to right a scathing comment about a dumbass character avoiding the possibility of love because it's his best friend's little sister.

I AM of the generation of your protagonist; brothers didn't want sleazebags dating theirs sisters. A great guy like Chris would be welcomed into a best friend's family.

You dodged it. Lucky for you. LOL

GeoD

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now you are truly the wizard of "leave them wanting for more," This is such a fantastic romance story of loves and love lost...!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
4328 Followers
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES