All Comments on 'In-Fucking-Sane Ch. 08'

by fsqueeze

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
lonecrowlonecrowabout 7 years ago

Man, you've got a wicked sense of humor.

rodavrodavabout 7 years ago

It would be nice if Jen holds her husband and her sister's hand together and lovingly said to them " I want to see you have intercourse."

LustKnightLustKnightabout 7 years ago
"Possums get them all the time."

Rollin'.

Thoroughly enjoying this series, looking forward to any more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
too funny

"It was my first tree boner. Squirrels get them all the fucking time". Lol

tidalwavestidalwavesabout 7 years ago
I don't know...

Honestly, I'm not really feeling this chapter. For such a key moment in the story, it seems to be the weakest chapter (so far.) Hopefully the next will be better, since I loved everything leading up to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Funny

I enjoyed the story. I actually found myself laughing out loud a couple times. Definitely wouldn't mind reading about him tapping anns puss..

sparkle8sparkle8about 7 years ago
A novel at work

Most of the erotica from Amazon is not remotely close to as good as this. You need to put this all together as a novel, and put it on Amazon.

plumberdonplumberdonabout 7 years ago
Wahoo

How lucky can three people get. Its insane to say the least. I almost came on my keyboard. Thanks for a super story. Loved it

LaphroaigLaphroaigover 6 years ago
just one little thing

I'm enjoying the series so far. Good to see him having both sisters together. I've just the one point, it's your use of the word 'drug' e.g. ' Grabbing my cock, Ann tugged it and drug it back and forth ' ... Please! ... It's DRAGGED. Drug is something you get from the pharmacy ... or your dealer. Keep 'em cumming! Thanks from Stu.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Grammar Girl says

Just Say No to “Drug”

The quick and dirty tip is to just say no to “drug.” Its only standard meaning has to do with illegal drugs or pharmaceuticals. “Dragged” is the proper past tense form of the word “drag” when you're using it to talk about having pulled something across the floor. And when you're tired and stumbling into a room like a half-dead mouse, people who want to give you a hard time can say, “Look what the cat dragged in.”

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Tree boners - what a concept!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Clearly Ann has always wanted Jen’s body but what is so hot about this story is how she’s managed to hold Jen’s sexual interest. I love how Jen’s sex drive is completely different when Ann is president. It is that undercurrent (and fake sleeping) that lets us enjoy the cheating and appreciate how hot Ann is and why she turns Jen on. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous