All Comments on 'In Her Brother's Arms'

by Champagne98

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
loved it

i really loved it , well written, and you could just feel the emotion in the words , very good , thx nathan

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
a really loving story

This story is a classic love story, and love instead of sex is what made the story so interesting. This story of lovers could have been of a man and a woman connected only by friendship instead of being a brother and sister. However the characters are connected this is a very good love story. Thanks for this well writen story....Rich

oldwayneoldwayneabout 15 years ago
A really good little tale.

I thoroughly enjoyed your little sibling love story. I hope to see more of your submissions. Thanks for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
good but

good but too many boring parts the whole making waffles thing on the first page was so boring you could have cut out about 25%of the first page and probably the whole story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
fantastic

i disagree with the previous comment. the "boring bits" are what gives the characters depth and allows us as readers to connect with the characters and see what type of people they are. i think that your just someone who wants sex scenes by the bucket load rather than have an intimate, loving moment carefully described, allowing you to visualize not only the bodily state but the emotional state too. your loss.

Sid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Outstanding story.

I loved this story, it is great. Anyone who doesn't think so don't know what they are talking about. I hope you will write more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
purely amazing

Hello,

Well i must say this story is truly amazing hope your still making stories like you. you've got the talent for it.

juanviejojuanviejoalmost 13 years ago
I like your stories very much and hope you write more!

This was a good love story about a brother and his sister. I enjoy this kind of story. I hope your will write some more.

MattAkerMattAkerover 12 years ago

Beautiful lovestory :) Thanks for sharing. Btw, the genetic defect thing? The risk is very very low unless it is like 4th-5th generation of interbreeding.

P.LighthouseP.Lighthousealmost 12 years ago
Lovely!

The perfect relationship!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
True Closeness

One true love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant!

A beautiful and sensitive love story. Your writing style is very appropriate. No-one seems to have noticed the symbolism of the breakfast scene: the waffle is a great symbol of the brother's "waffling"---his ambivalence about sex with his sister, whereas she took the more direct route with her own breakfast---scrambling things together. Brilliant! Several notches above the level 5 of Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nah,

I didn't stay for breakfast-too much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

How was she playing the guitar wearing gloves?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved your story, truly wonderful, but there could be some changes, when Hiro aske Teak what she wants, Teak should say I want you Teak. Let him think about it. Cut out beach scene and have long discussion over breakfast, Teak needs to ask Hiro to Make live to her, teach her everything,. Than have her strip off his towel, have Hiro grab her, carry her upstairs to bathroomstart in there, than into his bedroom, more appropriate. Have Hiro undress Teak, blindfold her, touch er all over. Lay her on bed, and do all hevhas desired. Than go on and have Hiro eat her pussy and finger her before making love to Teak. It will heighten her arousal. Continue story. There needs to ve a part 2 sobwe need to know what happens next after they wake up. CONTINUE STORYLINE.`YOUR FAN, SASSY COUNTRY ANGEL.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous