In Her Brother's Arms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded lightly. "Gotcha. And you're right; we do have a lot of fun together. I wonder if that's a normal sibling thing, or just us." He smirked, and continued toward the beach, turning the radio up a bit.

Teak grinned at Hiro, thinking about it, and then piped up, "I think it's just us, Hiro. From what I've heard from my friends with siblings, they can't stand each other. But then again, they haven't gone through what we have that pulled us closer together. We were always close, but now, we're tight." As soon as she finished speaking, one of her favorite songs came on, and she sang along with it, giving the masculine vocals a damn good feminine compliment. Soon, though, she saw the beach approaching, and she seemed to straighten up in her seat, eager to strip off her clothes and reveal her bikini to her brother. She was anticipating his reaction to the sight of her in it.

Hiro watched her, as much as he could with out taking his focus off the road, and enjoyed her singing. When she stopped, straightening up, he smirked. "Really excited, I see...well, here we are..." He pulled his car into a spot near the beach, and cut the engine, reaching over and slipping the car keys into the back pocket of her shorts. "No pockets on me, sorry." He got out of the car, then went around and opened her door. He bowed, joking around. "After you, ma'am."

Teak bit back a moan as she felt her brother's fingers brushing her ass as he slid his keys into her pocket. She forced her reaction back as he walked around the car, giving him a bright smile as he opened the door for her with a sweeping bow. She gave him a light slap on the arm, a chuckle slipping from her as she looked at her brother, saying, "You're incorrigible, Hiro." She grinned up at him, and then grabbed the towels and other things they had brought from the house. "Lead the way, Hiro, to where you want to set up our towels at."

He nodded, closed the car door, and started down toward the beach. After only a moment of looking around, he found a good place, and stood there. "Here is good. Now hurry up and set them up, and strip to that cute bathing suit of yours." He stuck out his tongue then. He figured she still had a one piece, and was being a goof. He had no idea what he was in for.

Teak laid out the towels, and took her shorts off, showing Hiro her long legs, her ass hidden by a piece of black fabric with little sparkles of color throughout it. Then she gathered the hem of her t-shirt, and slowly pulled it up, revealing her trim tummy and slender back, then the small bikini top covering most of her breasts. She bent over to place her clothes in one pile, giving her brother a good view of her ass.

Hiro's eyes widened with shock. He had not expected a bikini. She looked absolutely beautiful. He had never seen so much exposed skin on Teak before. He swallowed a bit, and immediately sat down on the towel, hoping she would not notice his hardening cock. If he'd stayed standing, she definitely would, since his bathing suit was not good for hiding such things.

Teak laid down on her stomach, propping her head up on her hands, her elbows digging into the sand below the blanket. She sat up quickly, remembering her suntan lotion, and rummaged through the rest of the things she'd grabbed and groaned softly as she realized she had forgotten it. Sighing, she mentally shrugged it off, mentally saying she would just have to remember to turn over occasionally so she didn't burn. Laying back down, she undid the straps on the top, not wanting tan lines on her back. She would just have to remember to tie them again before she moved onto her back.

Hiro was very good at looking at something, without anyone knowing he was looking. He appeared to be looking around, admiring the beauty of the beach, when he was actually focused on Teak. He couldn't help it. Sister or not, she was absolutely beautiful. He got a bit red as she undid the straps of her top, but managed to hide it. He could only imagine what she'd do if she knew what he was thinking. Probably drown him.

Teak snuck a peek at Hiro, wondering what would happen if when she turned over she 'accidentally' flashed him her breasts. Would he get mad at her, or would he get turned on? That was the question that ran through her mind. She figured she would do fifteen minutes or so per side, not wanting to get sunburn too fast. So she waited until she felt like fifteen minutes had passed, and flipped over, forgetting to fix her straps first.

Hiro's jaw dropped, his eyes widening, as Teak turned over, her exposed breasts in full view. After a moment of blatant staring, unable to help himself, he turned away, covering his eyes. "Um, Teak, you, uh...you're, uh, not covered." If she were to look, she'd see that sitting down was no longer an effective way of hiding his now rock hard cock. He hadn't noticed yet.

"Huh? Wha..?" She looked down and blushed, seeing that she had forgotten to tie up her bikini top, and quickly pulled the straps around her neck, tying them, then grabbed the lower straps, and tied them. While she was tying them, she turned to look at Hiro, and noticed that he had apparently seen something he liked, because he was sporting a decent sized hard on under his swim shorts, and she wanted that hard on. Since his eyes were covered, and his hard on hadn't subsided any when he'd noticed her, she guessed that it was for her. She softly whispered, "Thank you, Hiro. I forgot to tie it back up after I turned over."

He nodded quickly in response. "You, uh, covered now?" His hand covering his eyes was also covering the blush, and also kept him from noticing just how noticeable his hard on had become.

Teak got a wicked idea, and grabbed his free hand, bringing it to her breasts, so he could feel the fabric covering her soft swells. She bit her lower lip at the feel of her brother's hand on her breasts, loving how her breasts fit into his hand. She wanted her brother so much, and was more than half tempted to put her hand over his hard on, and massage him.

Hiro tensed a bit, resisting the very strong urge to squeeze her breasts. "Point made..." He pulled his hand away, trying not to let her know he didn't want to. He uncovered his eyes, glancing at her. "So, you just are going to lay there in the sun the whole time? Not going to swim, build sand castles, nothing?" He grinned, knowing that, while she'd used to love building sandcastles when she was younger, she probably didn't have the same interest.

Teak chuckled at her brother's words, watching his eyes glance at her. "Nope. I'm gonna get some sun, and check out the guys on the beach." It was only one guy she was going to be checking out, but he didn't know that. There was only one guy that held her interest at all, and that was Hiro.

He felt a pang of jealousy at that last comment, and was shocked by that. He couldn't believe he was even attracted to his sister, let alone jealous about her looking at guys. What he did next just shocked him more, only because he did it for her. He pulled off his shirt, and lay down on his back, now that his hard-on had faded, and closed his eyes. "Well, if you are just going to lie there, I have no reason to keep an eye on you." He was silent for a moment, and then sat up. "Shit, sunscreen." He dug in the small sports bag he had, and pulled out the sunscreen that he, unlike Teak, had remembered to bring. He quickly put some on, then set it down, stretching a bit.

Teak gave her brother a small glare, angrier with herself for forgetting than him for remembering. "Umm, Hiro. Can you put some of that on me? I forgot mine." She was touched that her brother was gonna lay out in the sun with her, knowing that he usually loved to head out into the water, and with the waves they were having today, he was probably kicking himself in the ass, since he could be out there, on a board, surfing and having fun. But she knew if she said anything about it, he'd stalk off, going to head into the waves, but it wouldn't be as much fun for him, because he'd be pissed in the first place.

He looked over at her, and nodded. "Alright..." He picked the sunscreen back up, shifting closer, getting it into his hands, and waiting for her to either lie down or sit up, however she was to be positioned as he applied the sunscreen.

Teak stretched back out on her back, giving her brother her front side to put the lotion on. "Thanks, Hiro," she said softly, her violet eyes shining with happiness. She closed her eyes only when she felt her brother applying the lotion to her exposed skin.

Hiro paused, his eyes traveling over her body for a moment. "There's not much I can do here, Teak. I don't think you want me rubbing this lotion on your chest and such. Anyway, where you want this stuff?"

Teak pouted at her brother, saying, "Would you rather I get cancer, Hiro? Or would you rather I call Rick to come out here and put it on me?" Rick was her best friend, and treated her more like a sister than anything else. Unknown to Hiro, Rick was gay, but he never let on to anyone other than Teak. There were times that she felt guilty that she couldn't confide in Rick about how she felt about Hiro, but no one would understand her feelings for her brother. "I promise, Hiro, I won't bite." She grabbed his hands and pulled them to her chest, biting back a moan of pleasure at the feel of her brother's hands on her. "I already flipped from my back, Hiro, so I really need it here, and sunscreen always makes my hands too oily. So I really need you to do this for me, Hiro. And next time, I'll remember my stuff and then you can just spray me with it."

He hesitated, and then sighed. He couldn't really fight her logic at the moment. He began to gently rub the lotion into her skin, ignoring her chest at the beginning, instead working on her arms and shoulders. He then moved to her stomach, and once done there, her legs, though he didn't go near her thighs, or anywhere that was close to her pussy.

Teak sighed softly, "Hiro, do you want me to be splotchy? If I wanted that I could have stayed home under the trees, and gotten that effect from the leaves. And I could have sunbathed naked. It's not like you haven't seen breasts before, Hiro." She grabbed his hands and pulled him up to her thighs, resting his hands just above her knees as she said softly, "Please, Hiro?"

He paused again, and sighed, gently massaging the lotion into her skin at her thighs, all the way up to the lining of her bikini bottoms. She was right, after all. His hands moved back to her chest, applying the lotion to every bit of exposed skin, trying hard not to blush, and even harder to keep his renewed erection hidden.

Teak barely held back another moan of pleasure at the feel of Hiro's hands on her again. She was totally in love with, not just crushing on, her brother, and right now he had his hands on her body. She felt like she was in heaven, and never wanted this to stop. But she knew her brother wasn't comfortable with having his hands on her, putting on her lotion. "Thank you, Hiro."

He smiled lightly, continuing to rub in the lotion. He was starting to get used to get used to it, and certainly liked having his hands on her. Besides, it was best to get the lotion properly applied. "You're welcome. And you were right; it is a question of your health, after all."

Teak hesitated in asking, and then smiled at Hiro, saying softly, "Hiro, can you get the lotion just under my swimsuit edges as well? I mean, I don't want to burn along them, or have a darker tan around the edges of my bikini." A deep blush crossed her face as she asked her brother this, he might think she was embarrassed, but she really wanted to feel his hands on her more.

Hiro hesitated, and then nodded, blushing as well. It was almost like she knew what thoughts had crossed his mind, and wanted to mess with him. He got the lotion on the tips of his fingers, and just barely slid them under the edge of her bikini top, running his fingers along her skin there. Because he was using only his fingertips, the touch was more delicate, and probably felt good to her. He knew this, but didn't think she'd like it, considering it was him doing it. He really had no idea how she felt about him.

Teak barely held back her moan as Hiro's fingertips slid so lightly over her breasts just under the edges of her bikini top, so close to her nipples. The knowledge that his fingers would be doing the same thing so very close to her core sent a thrill of awareness through her, and she started aching between her legs, wanting so much more from her brother. But she didn't know how to get him to do anything with her. He'd probably be disgusted with her if he knew what she was thinking, how much she wanted to make love to her brother.

When he'd finished, he shifted down toward her legs, and hesitated. He then put more of the lotion on his fingers, and began to apply it to her skin under the edges of the bottom part of her bikini, at the waist first. When he'd finished, her went to the part at her legs, starting on the outside, moving slowly toward her inner thighs. He knew that if he slid his fingers just a little bit further under the fabric here, he'd be touching her pussy. Just a bit further from there and he'd be crossing a serious line. He managed to do it without fail, though knew he'd brushed her pussy at one point. He pulled away, wiping the excess lotion on his own bathing suit, still red. "There...done."

Teak tried not to squirm as her brother put the lotion on just under the fabric of her bikini bottom, a faint blush still on her face. Leaning over to him, she kissed his cheek, saying, "Thanks, Hiro. I still can't believe I forgot to bring my suntan lotion. You are such a sweetheart." She lay back on the towel, closing her eyes as she let herself soak in the rays of the sun.

He nodded, smiling weakly. He watched her lay down, then just sat there, looking around. He would have lain down, but if she looked over and saw his hard on, he'd never live it down.

After a little while she flipped to her stomach, looking over at Hiro, a smile on her lips. "Hiro, can you put some lotion on my back? And please get under the straps of my top, ok?"

He looked over at her, and shrugged. "And I suppose the edge of the bottom as well again." He again got the lotion on his hands, and began to rub it into her back gently, going under her straps without hesitation this time. It was only her back, after all. When he got to her ass, however, he was less comfortable, again putting the lotion under the edges.

Teak grinned as she looked over her shoulder at Hiro, replying, "If you don't mind, Hiro." As he massaged the lotion into her back, she did let out a low moan, saying in a soft voice, "God, Hiro, this feels like you're giving me a damn good back massage." She held her moans back, though, as he moved down, sliding the lotion under her bikini bottoms again.

He raised an eyebrow. "You sound like you want one, Teak." He stretched again, looking at her. He then looked away, having imagined those beautiful lips of hers in a very naughty place. It disturbed him that such thoughts could enter his mind at all.

Teak smiled at Hiro, not knowing where his mind had gone and settled down, laying her head on the towel. After a couple of minutes, she looked at him, and said, "You know, Hiro, it's kinda hot out here today. Can you get me a drink?"

He smiled softly, nodding. "Sure thing, Teak. I'll be right back." He got up, and walked off to get her a drink, still trying to shake certain thoughts from his mind, yet trying to cling to them at the same time.

Teak watched her brother head to get them both something to drink, her eyes glued to his ass, then laid her head back down. She hadn't seen some of the guys from school show up, but she soon heard them. "Hey, there's the Ice Princess." "Yeah, no one can get near her." "She's stuck up." "Do you know she won't even kiss a guy?" "Do you think she even knows how to kiss a guy?" "Nah, she's too stuck up her own ass to have ever tried to kiss a guy. Besides, there's no guy in the school that would give her the time of day, let alone a kiss." She barely held back tears as she heard their words, and quickly slipped her sunglasses on. Standing up, she pulled on her shirt, then her shorts, and gathered everything together. Slipping the towels over her arm, she held Hiro's shirt, and waited for him to return.

When Hiro returned, seeing that everything was gathered up, he was more than a bit startled. "Teak, what's up? Why did you-" He cut himself off as he looked at her. Her sunglasses may hide her eyes, but not the tears slowly traveling down her cheeks, He moved closer, seeming concerned, then just changed. The soda can in his hands seemed to explode as he squeezed so hard it burst, and looked around, eyes narrowed. "Where the hell....where is the person who....Teak, where are they!?" She would know this mood. Whenever anyone upset Teak, Hiro was likely to cause them severe bodily harm. Restraining orders and assault charges were never filed, because they were always too scared of what he might do to them. He was a very kind man, but if anyone ever hurt Teak, he made sure they paid for it.

Teak grabbed her brother's arm and shook her head. "Hiro, I just want to go home. Please?" She headed for the car, dragging Hiro behind her, determined to put those boys out of her mind. So what if none of the boys at school liked her enough to kiss her? She only wanted kisses from Hiro. She wanted to feel Hiro inside her, she wanted him to make her his in every sense of the word.

He struggled at first when she dragged him toward the car, wanting badly to hurt the people who made her cry, but eventually relented, putting a gentle arm around her till they reached the car. He got into the drivers seat, starting the engine. He'd take her home as she asked, and try to salvage the day. He wanted her to be happy, no matter what.

Teak leaned into his arm, trying not to make the day worse for them by crying more. She just wanted to go home, maybe watch a movie with Hiro, and somehow, get him to kiss her. She moved as close to her brother as she could in the seat, still upset, but trying to hide it.

It wasn't long before they were home, Hiro having rushed, and he got out, helping her out as well. He locked the car again, taking his keys inside with him, and shut the front door. He just hugged her then, holding her close. "I don't know what happened, Teak, but I'm sorry. Let's just try to forget about it, yeah?"

Teak leaned into Hiro's arms, hiding her face against his chest as he held her. After a few minutes, she looked up at him, taking her sunglasses off. "Hiro... Will you teach me to kiss?"

Hiro could only blink, startled by her request. "Wait, what?" He seemed confused. Had he heard her right? "Did you just ask me to teach you to...kiss? Or did I imagine that?" Such a comment was not something he had ever expected from her.

Teak gave Hiro a watery smile as she looked up at him. "You didn't imagine it, Hiro." Her smile trembled as she waited for him. "Or are they right? Am I too stuck up for any guy to give the time of day to, let alone kiss me?"

His eyes narrowed at her words. "Don't you ever think such things about yourself, Teak." He sighed, pulling away from her. "What kind of kiss are you talking about? How serious are we talking here? Just lip contact? Or are you talking, like...making out kind of kissing?"

Teak slipped her hands into Hiro's, her bottom lip trembling as she looked up at him. "A real kiss, Hiro. Not just a peck. I want to learn how to kiss right. Please, Hiro? Will you teach me how to kiss?"

He hesitated, aware that this could be crossing some sort of line. But he could not refuse her request, not when it seemed to mean so much to her. "Alright...if that's what you want, Teak..." He gently took her face in his hands, his eyes searching her face, as if wondering if she was really serious about this. His thumb stroked her cheek lightly, and he smiled nervously. After just another brief moment of hesitation, he brought his lips to hers; kissing her like she wanted, like he would a girlfriend, his lips moving against hers, his tongue against hers.