In Her Brother's Arms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was silent for a moment, and then sighed. "Yeah, you have definitely been planning this...and for a long time." He chuckled softly. "Well, I still have some concerns, but you are right. We'll take things one day at a time."

Teak smiled up at Hiro. "I've always known that I wasn't going to settle for anything less than the best for me. And the only one who was the best for me, Hiro, has always been you. And if you think about it, baby, you know you felt the same way. That I would only have the best, and that you were the best for me. Otherwise, when your friends from the band were talking about me, you would not have nearly killed them for it. I could see your fury in your eyes, Hiro. I might not know what actually happened, but I can surmise that you wanted to kill them for what they had done. I'm just glad that you just left the band and came back home to me."

He smiled at that, kissing her softly. "Well, no one says anything, ever, about my sister, and gets away with it. And as for the band...well, if I ever really miss the band, I can just start a new one. I assume you'd have something to contribute." He grinned.

Teak kissed him back, a smile on her lips as she snuggled into his arms. "You know, baby, when we move from here, we can start up our own band, but with me as your girlfriend and in the band. And then we would just need a bassist and a drummer. You and I both have good singing voices, and if the others we get for the band do too, we can take turns doing the vocals. What do you think?"

He nodded a bit. "Sounds fun. Let's just hope we don't get famous though. Wouldn't want to be recognized."

Teak grinned. "We can become famous, baby. We just don't go on tour, or I wear a wig on stage, or we do something like makeup or masks, so no one sees our faces. We just need to plan this out more before we take our band the whole way."

He shrugged. "We'll figure things out, either way. After all," He smiled lightly, stroking her cheek. "We have our whole lives together."

Teak purred as her brother gently stroked her cheek, her eyes softening even more than normal. "Yes, we will, Hiro. And I so want to spend my life with you. And you remember what you said this morning? About keeping me under lock and key so I can't ever leave you? Now you don't have to. And I will always wake you up to soft guitar music and coffee."

He smirked a bit. "I was serious about that, by the way. Just wasn't aware how serious I was until now..." He chuckled a bit, holding her gently.

"Good. Cause I'm serious about how I feel about you, Hiro. I love you." She snuggled deeper into his arms, brushing light kisses over his chest before she leaned up against him and kissed him deeply.

He smiled softly, returning her kiss lovingly. "I love you too, Teak. And we will be together for as long as you will have me..."

Teak smiled as she looked into Hiro's eyes. "I'll have you for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and anytime in between that I can get you, Hiro." She laid her head against his shoulder, content to be held by the one person she was in love with.

He sighed a bit at that, but still smiled. "You say some very stupid and corny things sometimes, you know that? It's rare though." He ruffled her hair, showing her he was joking.

Teak leaned up; lifting her head as she gave Hiro a mock glare, then nipped his shoulder as a teasing gesture after his teasing comments. Then she stroked her tongue over the nipped spot on his shoulder, her body brushing against his. "I might say things that are corny at times, but I mean them. As for the stupid ones, I know you're always there to make sure I don't end up getting hurt. Having you to myself morning, noon, and night is something I have dreamed of for years, big brother."

He smiled a bit. "That became fairly obvious earlier, Teak." He ran a hand gently down her back, one finger sliding down her spine. He wasn't really sure what to think anymore. He badly wanted to be with her, yet knew that it wasn't really right. At the same time, it felt right, like they were meant to be together like this.

Teak let out a low moan as she felt Hiro's hand sliding along her back, his finger stroked along her spine, sending a shiver of desire through her body once more. She kissed his neck, letting her tongue slide against his skin before burying her face in his neck, nuzzling him.

Hiro smiled softly, and just held her. "I'm rather tired, and I'm sure you are to. Let's go to sleep, eh?"

Teak snuggled deeper into Hiro's arms and nodded, brushing her lips against his neck. "Ok, Hiro." She laid her head on his chest, and closed her eyes, falling asleep right where she had always wanted to be: in her brother's arms.

The End