In Her Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David gulped, knowing that he had no control over when he came now. He just knew it wouldn't be long. His hand clamped onto her bouncing cheeks as she steadily stroked him with her whole body. He continued to finger her clit.

Mary Ann rode him faster and harder, her thighs bouncing at his sides and her ponytail flailing about behind her head. Her pussy was incredibly hot and it took him on a wild ride. They made love in the dirt, oblivious to the warm spring storm rolling in from the west. He pulled her hard against him, whispering loving devotions. He could feel the storm rise within him. Mary Ann was his whole world.

Abruptly she slowed her pace and leaned further forward, bringing her lips to his and snaking her tongue into his mouth. They both closed their eyes as their tongues twirled together in a wet, passionate kiss. She pushed her bottom firmly down against me, driving his shaft all the way into her pussy until she was grinding her mound against his pubic bone.

As Mary Ann continued her steady pace on him Donnie felt the familiar spread of warmth that meant there was no turning back. He sped up his movements on her clit as his body tightened and the slow eruption of a massive climax began to radiate from his groin. He felt Mary Ann's body suspend above him. Mary Ann then abruptly shuddered above him and as he watched her bite her lower lip, she groaned deeply as the orgasm crashed through her sweaty, dirty body. The muscles of her vagina squeezed and contracted around his hard cock.

It was all it took.

He grunted loudly and felt his cock strain before the first massive spurt shot up into Mary Ann. He erupted in orgasm as Mary Ann wiggled her bottom. As he released spurt after spurt of his cum into her pussy, she fell over on top of him, exhausted form her own climax. As he emptied the last of his semen up into her body, he felt her once stiff nipples soften against his chest.

"I love you," he grunted more than spoke between the second and third ejaculation into his beautiful wife.

She cried out between her pants of pleasure, "And I love you." She wrapped her arms around him and time stood still for the lovers in their garden.

She buried her head in his shoulder and gasped for breath as my hands caressed her head, giving her ponytail a gentle tug of thanks. They sat there quietly for a little while with his penis slowly dwindling from inside her, as the darkness overtook them there in the garden.

They paused, sometime later, in the dim still evening. Both of them were covered in dirt. A wind rose up behind the trees to the rear of their yard.

Donnie kissed her dusty brow.

"I love you," he said to her in the near darkness now.

"I love you." She repeated the words with just as much emotion.

A soft drop of cool liquid touched his back. Then another.

The raindrops fell.

"Let's go inside before we get soaked and even more muddy." Mary Ann said.

"Or one of our neighbors calls the cops." Donnie said.

They picked up their clothes and ran inside.

The rain fell down in cool torrents just minutes later. By then they were under the warm blast of the shower spray as they made love once more.

Mary Ann's garden proved to have a very active season.

12