All Comments on 'In-Laws: Seducing my MIL Ch. 03'

by TexHubby

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

really hot story please keep them cumming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Super Hot

Would love to see the prude wife have to fuck her dad and brother to make up for being so childish about the porn!!

Definitely want to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

Loves to read incest stories like this

runner279runner279about 7 years ago
hotttt

love your story! wish it was mine! more please!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
COULD ONLY READ CH 1 FULLY

Got through about one half of chapter two before I had to stop. The first problem I found was it was hard to believe the wife was so utterly stupid. I mean, how could two such obviously intelligent, worldly, and aware people such as her folks possibly combine to produce a woman who could fail to understand the wonderful blessing that had been bestowed up on her in having this magnificent black man to own her. One would think with her genes, she would have been searching for a surgeon to open holes at her navel and under her arms in order to have more orifices into which to pour out his magical black seed, rather than throwing him out of the house. The premise stretches imagination beyond the limit. In the real world, she would have been offering him her mother's and father's holes until she could get her additional ones surgically accomplished. Nothing should be denied this Black God, possessor of the magnificent black love pipe. Also, the MIL should have suffered more pain with the taking of her ass. Not that she wouldn't have utterly loved the experience, but it is only proper that she suffer for her and his pleasure, this black King of the Universe and answer to every white woman's dreams. HOGWASH.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 7 years ago
I am loving this story!

I just don't understand authors parceling out stories 1 page at a time. I have loved the first three chapters, except for the fact that they were so short. At a minimum all three and a half pages should have all been in one post. Personally I would have loved to see your whole story in one. 10 pages, 20 pages, I don't care. Now I will be moving on to other stories. I don't know if I will make it back... I would have given votes of 5 except for the length, and the fact that I probably won't see the ending. 4s for all 3 parts. Also, I can't favorite the story for the same reasons. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
needs ch 4 and 5

Please continue story line believe should show what happens when dad videos Daughter inlaw with son inlaw and follow up with daughter

LilbudyLilbudyalmost 6 years ago
More...

Agreed continuation of the story is warranted. Maybe even a bit of iteratial breeding?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

upload more

AkpervertAkpervertabout 2 months ago

Totally filthy! Completely unbelievable. And oh, how I'd love to get something like this going.

Msj67Msj67about 1 month ago

Hope to see more of this series involving the other wives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous