In-Laws: Seducing my MIL Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I still respect you, Mom, except now I'm going to fuck you senseless. You can't imagine how many times you've been the object of my fantasy while I'm banging Julia. Don't get me wrong, she excites me and we have a very active sex life but sometimes she can be prudish due to her upbringing. She's coming around though. I'm training her to be slutty and open up for me when I need her to. Perhaps you can help me by having a heart-to-heart and give her some womanly advice. And I'm glad you guys came around about DeWayne. I've always liked him and if we're being honest I've also fantasized him dicking Julia. Heck, the idea of Julia fucking other men excites me to no end. My fantasies have included Dad fucking her, too. But I also know Julia enough to realize my fantasies will remain just that ... fantasies."

Linda and Tony exchanged a complicit look and Linda said, "Well, I'm glad to hear you say that because I'm quite certain your Dad has at times wondered about Julia and more importantly DeWayne is at your house as we speak and more than likely she's on her knees as we speak. Tony, get DeWayne on the phone. Let's see how far along he's gotten with Julia."

Austin was already getting hard and now the mental picture of DeWayne seducing Julia got him harder instantly.

"No, wait. Dad, don't call him. Just text him and tell him I give him a big thumb's up. I don't want to interrupt him if he's fucking my wife. She likes DeWayne. I've seen her get flirtatious with him whenever they're in the same room. I'm sure he'll be quite successful getting her in the sack. But Dad why don't you drive over with your camera and have a taste of my wife. I want proof of her infidelity. I have plans for later and my plans include making her sweat about being unfaithful before coming clean. And speaking of coming ... Mom, my cock is hard." Linda giggled as she reached for her son's steel hard cock.

Mother and son spent the rest of the day fucking like newlyweds discovering each other's bodies and relishing on this new experience.

*

As with Chapters 1 and 2, subsequent chapters are ready to be uploaded based on responses.

12