In Love with Lori Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,270 Followers

Jimmy lived in a single-room studio flat in Bermondsey, and I promised him a better deal than that; there were several three-and four bedroom cottages dotted around in the grounds of Denham Hall, a hang-over from the days when the house had been the hub of a working estate, complete with farms, smithy, cider-press, brewery and dairy. Now there was just the house, about 50 acres of meadow and woodland, and the cottages, all of them empty. I was sure one or all of them could be made habitable, and if things worked out, he could have one.

Jimmy was overwhelmed; life hadn't exactly been a champagne rollercoaster since he'd left the service, now he had his own limousine, a well paying job, and the prospect of a home of his own. He tried to thank me, but I made light of it; I had no intention of ever living at Denham Hall; it was a frightful, creepy, semi-derelict pile of crumbling sandstone, still standing only because all the walls were leaning against each other and propping the others up, and hadn't yet summoned up the courage to do me a favour and collapse; the only way you'd get me in there was at gunpoint; even the Ghostbusters would have lit-out at a dead run from that spooky, creepy, scary place.

As for the cottages in the grounds, they'd been deserted since before I was born, so major renovation was called for. When he wasn't being Lori's right-hand man, he was tasked with managing the renovation of the cottages, with Lori sticking her oar in as and when she felt like it; his instructions were to humour her, then do it his way unless she was watching, then he'd have to do it her way until she left, then do it his way again...

We discussed money next; I offered him £500 a week, plus meals, and gave him the details of the firm of accountants who handled the trust funds, they'd take care of his tax and National Insurance contributions, I'd leave it to them to work out what they had to pay him in order to give him £500 cash in his hand every week. The cottage would be rent-free; what on earth would I do with rent from a cottage? We already had such a preposterous amount of money stashed in those trust funds we'd never be able to spend it, what could we possibly do with more? He'd stay iwith us in whatever house we ended-up buying while the cottage he wanted was being renovated, which would be handy. Perhaps, if we bought a house with an additional cottage or flat, he might prefer to live there instead, and manage the Denham cottages as a renovation for rental business. It was something to think about.

Jimmy left a happy man, and I went up to our room, to find a very loving wife waiting for me; lucky me!

"David," murmured Lori, grazing along my neck, "that was a very nice thing you did for Jimmy, I'm proud of you! Still, I don't actually need a bodyguard, you know, I could have handled that skinny little no-dick by myself; I've had lots of practice!"

I grinned as I manhandled that gorgeous arse of hers, gift-wrapped in the smallest, wispiest thong I'd ever encountered.

"Darling Girl, he's not a bodyguard; he's going to be your driver, companion, shopping cart and all round best-friend while I'm away. Do you remember a while ago I told you that I was going to be really busy for the next couple of years? Well I wasn't lying. Surgical Rotation, especially at a Teaching Hospital like St. Giles, is the most demanding part of the whole qualification process. I've got two years of that, then another two years of full caseload before I can even think about becoming a consultant and set my own caseload; until then I have to rotate through the surgical calendar with all the other surgical interns, so Jimmy is going to be very important to you."

"He'll be there when I can't be, and I promise, as you start to show, you're going to need him more and more. Hopefully Sophie will be here in a couple of weeks or so, and Richard is retiring soon, I know you'll want to be near them, and their home is in Oxfordshire, so Jimmy is going to be house hunting with you, dare I say it, in Oxfordshire. He'll be good to have around as you go poking around in some of the more rural reaches, Oxfordshire is a big place and some of the villages are more than a little isolated.

Also, he'll keep unwanted attention off and away from you; he's a bootneck, a Royal Marine Commando, so anyone who tries to mess with you is going to seriously regret it!"

Lori dimpled.

"I like the idea of having my own personal trouble-shooter! Okay, since it's what you want, I'll go along with it!"

I grinned as I slipped my thumbs into the waistband of her thong and slid it down, Lori grinning back as she stepped out of it and hooked it with her foot, sending it spinning across the room to drape over one of the wall sconces.

"Don't forget where you left that," I smiled, "You'll give the little old housekeeping ladies a heart attack if they find something like that hanging there!"

Lori grinned widely.

"Don't you worry, Doctor-Man, that's just going to be a mild surprise compared to some of the things I plan on leaving on the bed sheets!"

I love her cheerfully vulgar sense of humour, and I couldn't help grinning as I slid her dress down, exposing those spectacular tits and her smoothly naked pussy. Lori began tugging at my belt, pulling it open and fumbling with the button and fly of my slacks. As she undid them she slid them down as I pulled my shirt off and threw it after her thong, finally standing before her in just my shorts. Lori soon remedied that, tugging them down to allow my drooling cock free.

"There, isn't that better!" she grinned, one hand rubbing the shaft while she squeezed my plums with the other. I reciprocated, pulling her closer so I could fondle her tight bum and grope her damp, swollen pussy.

Lor slid to her knees, squeezing and pumping me all the while, then slowly slid her lips over the head of my cock, her hot mouth and soft tongue feeling exquisite against the sensitive flesh. I looked down to see her looking up at me, her brilliant blue eyes sparkling as she slowly slid my length into her hot, wet mouth. As I watched, she began to suck, her cheeks hollowing, the suction delightful on the sensitive head. It was a truly erotic moment, but I didn't want to come like this; I wanted to fuck my wife, pump her full of my spunk, and make her scream on the end of my cock.

I took her hand as I stepped back, pulling myself from her mouth, Lori grinning as I did so; she knew what I wanted, hell, she wanted it as much a I did; and if there was a little bonus as well, that was all to the good...

I lifted her to her feet, pulling her in close for a long and very stimulating kiss while piloting her back toward the bed. I tried to push her down on the bed, but I felt her lips grin against mine as she tripped me and somehow spun me around so she landed on top of me on the bed, trapping my aching cock between our bellies. Never one to pass-up an opportunity, I immediately reached round and grabbed her lovely, pneumatic bum with both hands, fondling and squeezing those world-class globular buttocks while her lips vacuumed my face. Lori paused in her kissing, sighing as I pulled her bum cheeks apart and stretched her anus open.

"You naughty man, what are you planning!" she grinned, rubbing her damp vulva against my straining cock. I responded by twitching, a muscular reaction she noted immediately.

"Oh, why didn't you say so!" she giggled, lifting up slightly to allow my trapped cock some room to manoeuvre. As it sprang upright, Lori took hold of the shaft, lifting her bottom and keeping her pelvis off mine as she rubbed the head against her wet pussy. I took the hint and thrust forward, Lori dropping down at the same time to impale herself on my throbbing erection, hissing happily as I slid into her.

"Ohhh yes, Davey, oh God, yes, that's what I like!" she groaned, rotating her hips as I thrust into her, riding me as I pumped into her. She pushed herself upright, planting her knees solidly on the bed on either side of me, with her hands on my chest supporting herself. This brought her lovely tempting tits within reach, and I took full advantage of that fact, holding and squeezing her firm, protruding breasts and solid, stiff nipples. Lori groaned as I gently rubbed, pinched, and squeezed those beautiful nipples, her face flushing as she rode me harder, her crotch grinding against mine as she approached her orgasm.

She came with a loud groan, her pussy rippling and squeezing me almost unbearably tightly as her orgasm hammered through her, my lower belly slick with the sweet juices pouring out of her as she shuddered and writhed above me.

Lori slumped down on me, her heart hammering as she caught her breath, eventually raising up to kiss me, my solid cock still embedded in her.

"Christ, that was quick!" she grinned, "I must have been really ready for you! What do you want baby? I know what I want you to do to me, you wanna go there?"

I looked into her eyes.

"Whatever you ask, baby, what do you want?" I asked her, grinning; as though I didn't know!

Lori grinned and licked my lips lightly.

"Just like Mom, baby...!"

I knew immediately what she meant, and my cock gave another muscular twitch inside her, making her grin.

"And I know someone else who wants this too...!" she whispered, smiling sexily. "Make me ready, Davey, please!"

To hear was to obey, and Lori climbed off me to lie face down on the bed, sliding a pillow under her tummy to raise her rump off the bed. I slid up behind her, pulling open her thighs to find my target, her juicy, swollen vulva. I bored in, my tongue flattened to lick the whole length of her gaping slit, making her writhe and murmur happily. As usual, she smelled spicy and sweet, like a Christmas kitchen, the scent driving me on, as always, and I moved in again, licking and teasing, tasting her juices as they flowed from her wet vulva, until I worked my way to the back of her slit to her perineum.

I took hold of her thighs, pulling her into me as I licked and teased her perineum, occasionally stabbing my tongue into her pussy, getting an "Oh, Oh, OH!" each time I did that, until I felt she was ready for why I was down here. As I lightly licked her perineum, enjoying the little jumps and quivers she gave every time I did that, I moved my attention a little higher, until I was licking and gently kissing around her tightly-creased little rosebud, her buttocks quivering every time I breathed or lightly flicked my tongue over it. As I concentrated on her little pucker, Lori began wriggling and shivering.

"Davey, don't fucking tease me, you know what I want, just do it!" she hissed. I of course ignored her; this was my time to play, and I was doing it my way.

"Davey, if you don't...ooohhh!" she groaned as I shoved my tongue into her tight anus, pulling her lovely plush buttocks apart as I did so, stretching her hole open for my delight. She kept up the litany of whispered moans and sighs as I rimmed her, allowing my saliva to run down my tongue and coat her anus, where my tongue-tip pushed it inside her, making her hole slick, spongy, and loose, ready for my cock.

I withdrew, leaning up over her, taking my weight on my hands as I slid my cock into her damp, swollen pussy, making her hiss at the sudden invasion. I pumped a few times, but I wasn't riding this hole, I was just lubricating my cock for what was coming next, Lori pushing back against me and murmuring discontentedly, also eager for the main event.

I slid out of her and rested the head of my cock against her slick anus, slowly jabbing to get it seated, Lori reached back and held me in position as I pushed forward, her sphincter resisting me at first, then slowly giving way as my bone-hard cock slid past her ring, which snapped tight around my shaft. Lori gave a low cry at that, but whether of pain or delight it was difficult to tell. I stopped pushing, waiting for her signal, and when she began pushing back against me I resumed pushing forward, slowly sliding my entire length into her glove-tight, sinewy arse.

"That's it baby, oh God yes, fuck me, fuck my ass, oh Christ that feels good, yess, yes, harder, Davey, please..."she muttered as I began slowly pumping in and out of her, her arse resisting as I withdrew, the way back in always easier and somehow sexier. As I buggered my sister, the image once again flashed through my memory, that scene so long ago, of seeing Charlie, my step-father, doing this to my mother; Lori had said she'd seen it several times when my mother and her father had woken her up with their rutting, and she'd gone to their bedroom door to see the same thing, Charlie hammering his cock in and out of my mother's anus. Now her son was doing it to Charlie's daughter, her son was fucking her daughter in her tight anus for all he was worth.

"Top of the world, Ma!" I muttered as I rammed my cock into her tight, sinewy rectum.

I lowered myself down to my elbows so I could slide my hands under her ribcage to hold and squeeze her firm, protruding breasts, her nipples hard as bullets, and her firm, pneumatic buttocks bouncing and springing against my lower belly as I pounded against her. I could feel her rectum rippling and squeezing as she responded to the crude, primitive sex we were indulging in, her entire body trembling and quivering as we fucked.

The pressure on my cock was tremendous; all I wanted to do was explode inside her, fill her hot arse with my spunk, and then do it again. Lori was obviously feeling the same way; I could see her neck and shoulders flushing as her orgasm approached, the pleasure building for her in waves that rippled through her body and into mine, joined as we were.

When her orgasm finally crashed through her she screamed in release, shuddering as her anal ring clamped down on me, her uterus beating against my cock, separated as it was by only a thin membrane; every nuance of her orgasm, the fluttering of her cervix as it convulsed, the rippling, squeezing of her rectum, was transmitted to my embedded cock, and it was too much to bear. I felt my head swell up and wedge tightly inside her, even as her ring clamped down tight around me, and I came in a white fury of release so intense it drowned out and shut down all my other senses, blurring my vision and making my ears pop, while my body flooded hers with what felt like gallons of sperm, my spunk spraying out of me and into her, coating her bowels with my seed.

I slumped down against her, careful to take my weight on my elbows, and kissed her gently between her sleek shoulder-blades, waiting to get my breath back. My cock eventually softened and slid from her, leaving a trail of spunk out of her and down her thighs. Lori rolled over and looked at me, one eyebrow raised and her eyes dancing as she grinned.

"Now that, Doctor-man, is what I call a good ole-fashioned Iowa assfuck; you British shore know how to make a country-girl feel right at home!" she drawled, "My ass feels like someone done snuck up and hammered a big ole stump in there!"

I laughed out loud, her Rabelaisian, bawdy, vulgar and very funny sense of humour getting to me once again. We kissed and cuddled for a while, until Lori decided that she needed to take a shower. She grabbed hold of my cock, which looked like it needed a retread, and shook it threateningly

"And I mean a shower, alone, just me, so you stay put, or your ass is gonna feel like mine, got it, sweetie?"

I saw the glint in her eye, and to be honest, I was too fucked to misbehave anymore that evening; all I wanted was to sleep, so she could shower to her heart's content; I was suddenly overwhelmingly in love with my bed, and nothing was going to part us, so I yawned, kissed her, and passed-out.

I awoke the following morning to the sight of Lori sitting at the window watching the red double-decker buses and black taxi's hurtling around Marble Arch and jockeying like lunatics down Park Lane, a cup of coffee in her hand, and yes, once again she was naked except for my shirt.

"Good morning, husband!" she grinned, obviously catching the movement as I stirred out of the corner of her eye. She stood up and walked toward the bed, her unconscious strut in full evidence as she hip-swayed toward me.

"I think there's someone famous staying here; there are TV vans and crowds of photographers outside. London is amazing, Davey, can we come here as often as possible? I think I could spend the rest of my life sightseeing and exploring here; no wonder Americans go into raptures about this place; look at it! And you have the sheer blasé indifference to treat it as the place you work and nothing special! Life is too good for you; you should have been an earwig!"

I reached out and stroked her smooth flank, enjoying the warm silkiness of her skin, squeezing and kneading the supple flesh and feeling her life and vitality sparkle underneath.

"Oh no you don't!" she laughed. "We're going sightseeing and Jimmy's due here on the dot of 9 o'clock, it 8 o'clock now, so get your ass out of there, Doctor Man, get in the shower, and get ready, you can have a coffee when you're done, now move it, mister!"

I dragged myself of the bed, knowing she was right, tempted to throw a 'domineering women/arse-scratching/farting' comment in her direction, but I remembered what she'd done to me the last time I threw that one at her...

I decided to have a quick shower; I wanted to grab a breakfast in the restaurant before we went out for the day, so time was limited. Sure enough, 20 minutes later I was showered, shaved, powdered, pressed, lightly polished, and smelling like a manly man, according to the overpowering cologne I'd picked up at the airport. Lori was taking her time getting dressed, after having rushed me along, so I decided to duck down to the lobby and have a quick read of the paper while I waited for Jimmy. Telling Lori what I was doing, I jumped in the elevator down to the Ground floor.

The Reservations Desk had a stack of various newspapers, so I picked up one of the tabloids, planning on reading the sports pages, but the headlines screamed at me. 30 seconds later I was bursting into the room. Lori looked up in surprise, but something in my expression stopped her dead in her tracks.

"Davey...Davey, what's wrong, honey?"

I held out the paper.

"Baby, your fame is spreading again...!"

There, on the front page of the tabloid was a picture of the so-called TV celebrity the previous night being head-butted by Jimmy, and an inset picture of Lori, looking extremely hot, I had to admit. The headlines screamed;

SEX-PEST GETS NOSE JOB!

Underneath, in smaller heading;

"TV SEX-PEST BEATEN BY HUSBAND AND BODYGUARD OF MYSTERY BEAUTY!"

Lori sat down heavily on the bed.

"Oh. My. God. Oh, Fuck Davey, no, no, no, no. Shit! What are we gonna do, Davey?"

I tried to lighten the mood.

"Well, at least we know who all those photographers and TV vans are for!"

Lori glared at me.

"This is not fucking funny, Laughing Boy! It's not your face on the front page!"

I sat next to her and hugged her.

"But they got your best side, too...!" I murmured in her ear, making her grin.

Lori picked up the paper and read through the copy, smiling as she read to the end.

"Look, says here he was asked to desist, but tried to accost her several times, even after he was rebuffed by her and warned away by her husband. Apparently I'm an "unknown American beauty", sounds about right to me, and I'm famous now, so don't you forget it, Denham, you lowly nobody!"

I grinned at her.

"It's a good thing they don't know just what you were doing last night after all this kicked-off, then!"

She grinned back at me, blew me a kiss and turned to the next page. One of the paparazzi had managed to snap a full-length shot of the two of us, and there were the usual tabloid mini-headings asking who she was and why did she need a bodyguard, and one interesting snippet; apparently 12 other women had come forward with complaints about this bloke, and another piece editorialising about bodyguards, bemoaning their necessity these days, and ending by trumpeting that women had a right to protect themselves from unwanted attention, and that our chum had pretty much got what he deserved.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,270 Followers