In Love with Lori Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,267 Followers

"And still nothing for you, Darling Boy. I know what you deserve for being such a wonderful man; we're here on mom's bed, I want to do what mom liked best, Davey, I want both her children to do what she liked best, Davey, right here where she did it!"

Of course I knew exactly what she meant, and as I moved off her, kneeling up to catch my breath, Lori dragged a couple of pillows into the centre of the bed and rolled onto them on her stomach, pushing and adjusting them under her tummy until her sexy bum was lifted up and pointing right at me. She looked back at me and winked, then took hold of her cheeks and pulled them open, stretching her anus open obscenely.

"Fuck my ass, baby, stick that big cock of yours in my ass, I want you to ream me properly, brother of mine, give your sister what her mom liked so much!" she whispered, her violet eyes flashing as she leered at me.

I moved up over her and placed my hands on the bed on either side of her, sliding my achingly stiff cock into her soaking wet pussy and pumping a couple of times to lubricate myself thoroughly, before pulling out and positioning myself against the tight knot of her anus. Lori pulled her cheeks apart and lifted slightly, pushing herself onto the head of my erect cock. As she did, I slid forward, pushing into her tight anus with practiced ease, sliding in and filling her tight rectum as she gasped with the sensation.

"Fucking hell, Davey, that thing really is getting bigger! Next time a little slower, please, for fuck's sake!" She panted, pushing back against me nevertheless.

"You wanted dirty, now take it, little sister, now your big brother's filling your arsehole, is that dirty enough for you?" I whispered in her ear, watching her grin and nod.

For me, the best part was always going to be the initial penetration, as her ring clamped around my shaft and pulled me into her hot tightness, like sliding into a warm, skin-tight glove, one that pulsed and squeezed me evenly along my entire length. I knew I wasn't going to last long like this; I never could. Lori was so fucking hot, this was so depraved, and the memories and associations were so intense that I could only hold back for a few short minutes.

I began to pump slowly, withdrawing as always more difficult than sliding back in, and it was obviously having an effect of Lori; as I pumped and savoured the sensation of her hot rectum squeezing me, she was muttering and gasping, and when I slid my hands under her ribcage and cupped her breasts to squeeze her nipples, she began bucking against me in earnest, fucking me with her arse as I plunged my cock into her as hard as I could, for as long as I could, both of us heading for a monster climax.

The end came suddenly, as it always did. Lori screamed as she came, her anus clamping down tight on me as her pussy convulsed, her cervix contracting and drumming against my cock as it lay sheathed in her tight velvety rectum. I lost all self-control, my sperm finally bursting unstoppably out of me, to flood her bowels with my hot seed. The feel of my cock pulsing inside her as I blasted spunk into her served to roll her orgasm over and slam into her all over again. Lori groaned as yet more waves battered her, the convulsions of her arse milking me as effectively as her pussy had done so many times before.

Eventually I finished spraying inside her, my pulses of spunk turning into an anaemic trickle, then dying away as I softened and finally slid from her, so buggered it wasn't even funny; I felt like death warmed up, it was all I could do to slump down next to her and pull her to me as I pulled the covers over us, before falling into a deep, but not dreamless sleep...

I had a disturbed night; snatches of dreams, a blizzard of images from the last few weeks, starting from when I'd arrived back in Des Moines for Charlie's funeral, then mother's death, and jumping around in no particular order between then and the confrontation with Bella this afternoon.

Lori must have been having a similarly broken sleep; at one point I felt her as she stood by the bed pulling the bedclothes back up over me and patting me on the shoulder, and I remember wondering muzzily why she'd needed to get out of bed to do that. Eventually I slipped into a deep, dreamless sleep, to be woken by Lori screaming in the dressing room.

I was out of bed and in there in a flash, my eyes taking in the clothes strewn all over the floor, and then noticing the direction of her gaze. I looked around, and the large painting of 'Black' Andrew, the one it had taken two of us to take down and take out into the corridor, was back on the wall! His expression seemed to be even more dissipated and licentious, and I started in shock, instinctively stepping in front of Lori to shield her from...what?

"Davey...what...how...who...? It's not possible...Davey, who did this?" she babbled, and I could hear the edge of real fright in her voice. I pushed her out of the dressing room and grabbed all her stuff, stuffed it into the nearest open case, and dragged it the hell out of there, making sure I closed and locked the door, and putting the key into the dresser drawer. Then I pulled her to me, holding her tightly as she shook and trembled in fright.

"Davey, how did that get there? I didn't do it, I can't even lift that thing, so either you did it in your sleep, or it did it itself, or someone was in here, with us, while we were sleeping...!"

I felt damp on my shoulder and I realised my baby was crying, with fear, or shock, or both; this place and whatever had happened in there, had really spooked her. Her voice was tremulous and soft when she spoke again.

"You had such a restless night, Davey, you were awake half the night, rustling around and rummaging in the closets, I could hear you breathing heavy, and I kept dreaming about mom, about daddy and the funeral, and replaying that scene this afternoon; I only really fell asleep after that lovely massage..."

My head snapped up; what massage? I'd been like a dead thing, so tired I could barely move, I'd woken in the exact same position I'd fallen asleep in, so I knew I hadn't moved, so who was rummaging around in the closets? Who the hell put that picture back, and who, or what, had had their hands on my lovely wife? That was the last straw; I wasn't staying here another night, not with something roaming around at night and running its hands over my wife...

"Baby," I said slowly, "that wasn't me; I didn't give you a massage...

Lori stared at me in horror, her grip on me almost painfully tight. I held her close, as I whispered "I think it might be a really good idea if we not spend another night here, okay?"

Lori nodded, still clutching me tightly, shivering even more. That was it, we were done, Denham Hall was just too much for me to deal with, and now, with something here that apparently liked touching Lori? No, we were gone, adios, auf weidersehen, sayonara, see ya.

By mutual agreement, we took a shower together; Lori felt unclean, with God knows what running its hands over her. Neither one of us wanted to let the other out of their sight, so we dressed together, re-packed our bags and dragged and kicked them downstairs in one shift, again, because neither of us wanted to be alone for even one second.

Once all the bags were stacked outside in the porch, we walked together over to the coach-house to get Jimmy. I wasn't really surprised when Rosie answered the door, and she just grinned, her aplomb completely undisturbed. Jimmy at least had the grace to blush, although I wasn't sure why; Rosie was long past twenty-one, not my sister, and if she wanted to spend the night with a man, it was of no real interest to me, and entirely none of my business anyway. She seemed to know that something had happened, probably by the look on Lori's face, and after a quick whispered conversation with her she turned to me.

"I think you'd better stay in the village with mummy and me, all three of you! I wondered how long you'd stick it out in that gothic horror funhouse. Pass me your 'phone, Davey, I'll just let mummy know we've got guests."

Lori tried to protest, but Rosie brushed them aside.

"Nonsense, you're family, it's no imposition. We'd love having you stay; I daresay it will be a lot less terrifying than staying in the Hammer House of Horrors over there!"

That settled, we waited for Jimmy and Rosie to straighten-up, packed all our stuff into the car and left. As I was climbing into the car, something made me look back at the house, and there, quite plainly, was a figure with long dark hair, in a dark robe or dress, standing and looking at us through the master bedroom window; Jimmy stifled an exclamation as he too saw it, closing his mouth as he saw my quick nod at Lori and Rosie, not wanting to alarm them.

We left Denham Hall for the very last time; someone else in the family could have the pleasure of living there and get felt-up by whatever the hell was roaming the place, perhaps Bella, she wanted it so badly, and she'd fit in nicely with all the other 'Bogle's an' Ghaistie's and long-leggedy beasties, an' things that go bump in the night' haunting the place. I smiled as I thought of Bella, with a face on her like a cat licking shit off a nettle, confronting whatever malevolent presence was roaming around in that gloomy crypt; perhaps we didn't need the Ghostbusters; one night of Bella's own special presence in there should clean it out better than Clorox...

Thinking happy thoughts like that, we figuratively shook the dust of Denham Hall off our shoes as we zoomed away from there, never to return; whatever was living there was welcome to the bloody place, and good riddance!

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,267 Followers