In Love with Lori Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,255 Followers

Bella stood there, mouth opening and closing and saying nothing. Lori slid her arm into mine and stared interestedly at Bella, a little like a scientist watching a three-legged chicken. Bella tried to stare her down, but Lori could face a charging rhino with a slightly raised eyebrow, and Bella soon looked away in confusion.

I'd had enough by now; after the fun the previous night, and the shock of seeing ourselves plastered all over the tabloids this morning, the last thing I wanted for Lori right now was for her to be exposed to this poisonous old baggage, so I pointed at the gate, barring her way in case she tried to speak to Lori or stand her ground.

"I asked you to leave, Bella, now I'm telling you; get out, and don't come back; you have no business here, nothing here belongs to you, and I don't want you on my property again; if I see or hear of you coming here again, I'll have you arrested for trespass."

Lori looked at me with that raised eyebrow, and I knew I'd be in for some questions once the old bag had done a bunk, but for now she stood silently, her arm around my waist as we watched Bella stump back up the lane to where Maude and her repellent daughters waited in their car, barred by a Court Order from approaching the house. Don't get me wrong; if she'd been the slightest bit less aggressive and self-entitled I'd have had Jimmy take her home, but she tried to beard me in my den, insulted my wife, and tried to force her way into my property, so as far as I was concerned, she could walk or crawl; I was done with her.

After she climbed into the car, it backed away up the lane until it came to the main road, turned, and was gone. Lori turned to look at me, her expression not happy at all.

"David, that was an old lady; did you really have to be so rude to her? I really thought you were better than that! That was a shameful display, I hope you're pleased with yourself!"

She disengaged from my waist and stalked off inside the house, walking past Rosie and Jimmy as they waited inside the vestibule. I watched her in dismay, wondering just what I'd done to annoy her so deeply; whatever it was, I knew I had to clear the air quickly; it was never a good idea to let her simmer like that. I followed her into the house, Rosie patting me on the arm as I hurried past her; she'd seen the look on Lori's face and knew that something had offended her. I found her in the study, looking at the painting of my parents, studying mother's features intently. She turned as I came in, her features relaxed, but that slight narrowing of her eyes belying her calm appearance.

She turned back to once again study the painting, and reached up to touch it gently.

"So tell me David, what was all that about?"

David again; she really was mad at me. I thought quickly, and decided that she might as well hear the whole story.

"Lori, I'm sorry you had to see that; I wasn't going to pop at her, I just don't like having her around me, especially as she came here solely to intimidate and bully; Bella is a nasty, bitter, devious and deceitful person. Mother told me all about her before I left, to put me on my guard, and the trustees filled in a lot of the blanks, because mother knew I'd have to do something about this place one day, and deal with the various family members who think they have an axe to grind with us. She showed me the letters and documents Bella tried to foist on the trustees; she even tried to claim that my father was illegitimate, and that her husband was the rightful heir to this ramshackle crypt you see around you; I don't care so much about that, if she wants this place she can have it, it's one less headache for us, believe me!"

Lori grinned faintly at that; good, she was thawing! I continued with my explanation of the convoluted history between my immediate family and Bella the Bitch.

"What she also did though, the thing that pissed-off the family with her, was to forge a whole bunch of letters purporting to be from mother to her lover, my supposed real father, claiming that I wasn't a real Denham, that I was illegitimate too. The trustees investigated, and discovered fairly quickly that the letters were forgeries, and were preparing to have her arrested for attempted fraud; apparently, with me discredited, she could go about claiming the trust funds, or a portion of them, as one of father's heirs; mother stopped them, because she took pity on that hatchet-faced madwoman, but the problem with feeling sorry for someone like Bella is they take it as a sign of weakness."

I paused for breath, and noted that Lori was looking less hostile and more relaxed, so I continued.

"Apparently, when mother married Charlie, Bella was incensed; she started claiming that Charlie had married mother to get his hands on my inheritance, this apparently in spite of the fact she was trying to prove I was illegitimate. Bella wants all the Denham legacy for herself, so she can live like the Dowager Duchess of Kiss-My-Arse. She's bonkers, but not in an "olde-worlde, sweetly eccentric old aunt who keeps cats" sort of way; no, she's malicious, just stupid enough to be dangerous, and she'll stop at nothing; she even tried to claim Rosie wasn't Uncle Jerry's daughter, that Sybil had an affair with a gardener or some such rubbish; this is her own granddaughter, she was actually prepared to disinherit her only grandchild to get her claws on whatever properties Uncle Jerry and Aunt Sybil have. I can show you the letters if you like, they're all in the bureau in the sitting room."

I paused, watching the expression on Lori's face, in her eyes, as the whole loony story of Bella's schemes unreeled.

"She came here today to assert her "rights", whatever she thinks they are, and to insult and bully us. I'm not having it; if she wants to pop at me, she's welcome; I consider her more than marginally insane, but when she tries to intimidate and look down her nose at you, that's where I draw the line. She came here to assert herself as head of the family, whatever that means, and to give us a tongue-lashing, she got one instead, and one she won't forget in a hurry, either. Look at how she spoke to Rosie; do you really want someone like that cosying up to us and our baby? As far as I'm concerned, if there is a 'Head' of the family, it's Uncle Richard, not her; him I'll listen to; Bella can go take a running jump."

By now, Lori was grinning as I finished telling her of the tricks Bella had tried to get her hands on this dump, and she reached out to poke me gently on the chin.

"OK, point taken, she deserved what she got; I just never want to see that side of David Denham ever again; my Doctor Man is a sweet, gentle man, and he was a sweet, gentle boy, I like having him around!"

I smiled happily.

"Now you know why Richard and Sophie avoid them like the plague! Maude's no better, just more stupid; in fact, I'm tempted to chuck the keys for this hellhole into the duck pond and let the two of them mud-wrestle for possession; whoever drowns the other, they get to keep Denham Hall; it's a win-win for me; I get rid of this bloody albatross around our necks forever, and at least one of those old Harpies as a bonus; where's the down-side?"

Lori pealed out laughing, and stepped closer to hug me.

"Maybe we should sell tickets, it could be a major local attraction!"

I grinned back at her.

"Not likely! You've seen Bella, thankfully you've not met Maude; she's got a face that would stop a clock; mother once said she's got a face like a bulldog sucking a wasp, and I'd have to agree; she's scary ugly!"

We walked back out to the main hall, Rosie and Jimmy looking relieved to see us close again, and tried to decide what to do for dinner. Rosie had picked up some supplies in the village on her way up that morning, so we debated whether to rough-it at the house or drive around until we found a restaurant in one of the nearby villages. Lori wanted to stay in, and Jimmy elected to stay in the coach-house that night; he thought the guest bedrooms were far too big, intimidating, and creepy, he felt more comfortable in one of the smaller bedrooms in the coach-house; besides, the bedrooms there had a commanding view of the driveway and the lane beyond, so anyone trying to sneak into the place would be in full view, so that was decided. The fridge in the huge, echoing kitchen had eggs, bacon, bread, milk and cheese, so Lori and Rosie whipped up some omelettes while we all sat at the kitchen table and chatted while we ate a light supper.

By now it was getting late, so Rosie asked Jimmy to take her home, which of course he jumped at, so we all said our goodnight's and retired for the night. Lori and I stayed in what had been my mother's bedroom, and some of her things were still there. They reminded me sharply of her, but Lori had never seen them, so there were no associations for her with the vacuum-packed clothes hanging in the closets and the various trinket boxes and bric-a-brac in the dresser drawers. The caretaker service had left the house pretty much as I remembered it; nothing was out of place, nothing had been removed or replaced; even the paintings had been cleaned and restored; they were certainly brighter and more legible than I remembered them as a boy, not that it made any of them look any more respectable than before; they were still the same villainous-looking bunch I knew and feared so much...

There was a painting on the wall in the dressing room that Lori requested I take down; that of General Sir Andrew Denham, otherwise known as 'Black' Andrew, General of the Royal Armies during the Civil War; he'd switched sides when he'd figured out the Royalist's were losing, joined Cromwell and the New Model Army, and wreaked havoc in Ireland, with his habit of hanging everyone in sight; when the Restoration became imminent, he fled the country, took ship with the Dutch and promptly sailed off to pillage the Dutch and Portugese East Indiamen ships, amassing a huge fortune, a large chunk of which he expended in buying himself a Royal Pardon, after which he sailed off and began pillaging the Dutch and Portugese ships all over again.

It wasn't until the King married Catherine of Braganza, a Portugese princess, that he was finally dragged off to the Tower of London and hanged for piracy, slave-trading without a Royal Warrant, plundering, pillaging and raping of coastal towns in the south of England when the piracy was a little slack, and generally pissing-off the king. The sight of him with his long curly wig and expression of dissipated evil leering at her was too much even for Lori's nerve, so he ended up facing the wall in the corridor outside the bedroom.

When I came out of the bathroom, there was a sight to stiffen anything in sight; Lori, looking magnificent in just perfume and a pair of earrings. My wife has an absolutely incredible body, and I normally waste no time in examining it in minute detail, and tonight was no exception. I wasted no time in joining her on the bed, her hands reaching for me even as my hands roamed and explored her like we'd not had sex in weeks, not just 24 hours earlier. She was ready for me; apparently the thought of making love in her mother's bed had stirred some very un-wifely feelings in her. She pulled me close with a very dirty smile and an even dirtier look on her face.

"Davey, please don't call me wife or anything like that; tonight, I want to be your sister; your dirty, wanton, slutty little sister fucking her big brother in all the nastiest possible ways, OK? Make me scream, Doctor Man, use your imagination, but remember, tonight I'm not your wife; I'm your sister!"

I have to admit, the thought of playing with her appealed enormously, and I was quite happy to treat her as my sister; after all, it's not like it wasn't true...

"Darling Lori, your wish is my command, sister of mine! Now how do you want it? As I see it, you have three possible destinations for my cock, where first?"

Lori grinned at me, sliding down the bed until she was level with my straining cock. Grinning devilishly at me, she slipped her lips over the end of my erect penis and gave a quick suck while gently scraping her teeth along the sensitive bell. As I groaned at the sensation, she sucked again, once more lightly scraping her teeth over the end. Much more of this and I was going to come all over her, and I had plans for her that involved much sweatiness, so I reluctantly pulled out of her mouth and pulled her back on top of me.

"What do you want, my darling naked big brother?" she grinned at me, her blue eyes wide open and innocent. They say the eyes are the windows of the soul, and looking into those windows right now, far off in the distance, I could see more than a hint of the inspired depravity she was so fucking good at.

"Little girl, I want to see your pee-pee, and maybe kiss your lovely little pink stinky bullet-hole, so if you don't mind, get them up here please!" I grinned at her.

Lori smiled wickedly and spun around on me so her crotch was now inches away from my face while her lips were back in proximity to my solidly erect cock.

"There you are, you naughty boy!" she leered, "Kiss anything you want, you can even lick anything you like, just don't tell my husband, he thinks only he's allowed to lick my lolly!"

I inhaled her sweet scent, tangy and spicy, delicious and Christmassy, and suddenly I wanted to burrow into her pussy, ream out her arsehole, and fuck her like a rag-doll. Lori picked up on the sudden change in me, and shuffled backwards slightly, placing her enticing vulva directly in front of my lips; I can never resist a direct invitation like that, and leaned up slightly to lick her from the hood of her clitoris to her puckered little anus, pointing my tongue and letting it poke slightly into that delicious little pucker. She jumped slightly, then purred contentedly, wriggling her pussy against my mouth as she resumed suckling on me, her tongue lightly rubbing the tip of my cock, not enough to send me over the edge, just enough to keep me erect and sizzling nicely.

I kept up my soft-edged assault on her pussy; she really did taste divine, and every time I ate her, I just wanted more; she tasted sweet, salty, tangy and spicy all at once, and that, combined with her tantalising scent, had me in gourmet heaven as I gorged myself on her. Lori meanwhile kept her ministrations to a minimum, so I didn't go off too soon, and so we licked, lapped, sucked and tasted, giggling, grunting and squealing as various sensitive parts received an unexpected or extra-special tweak, lick or suck.

Lori gradually began to squirm more against me, her pussy forcing itself harder and harder against my mouth as she approached her climax, her giggles and squeals damped down as more heavy breathing took over; she was almost there, as witness the steady outpouring of her delicious juices into my ever-ready mouth, where I lapped and swallowed delightedly, enjoying every drop of her deliciousness. I could feel her heartbeat increasing in her thighs clamped on either side of my head, as well as the tremors in her body as she began to ascend to that place, the sudden ramping-up of her delicious aroma as her level of arousal rose ever higher, and my own body's response to the pheromones gusting out of her and into my system, cranking up my limbic system for yet more truly mind-bogglingly good sex.

As she began gasping, in the final throes of her ascent toward her release, I pointed my tongue and pushed it as hard as I could into her winking little anus, the firm rubbery flesh parting as it convulsed open, while simultaneously rubbing her clitoris with the pad of my thumb as I pushed it into her pussy.

Lori came with a loud hissing scream, her hot juices spraying out of her and across my neck, her pussy clasping and releasing my thumb as it convulsed, and her tight little rosebud clamped down, forcing my tongue-tip out of her tightness. I responded by plating her pussy with my tongue, long slow licks from clitoris to anus, feeling the soft wet flesh twitch and shudder under my tongue as her orgasm rolled on and on.

She slumped down on me, her breath loud and harsh in the sudden silence. I could feel her pulse hammering in her thighs as they twitched and shuddered on each side of my face, in her body as she lay flat on me, her head resting on my upper thigh. Eventually she stirred, lifting her head and giving my cock a friendly squeeze.

"Thank you Davey, that was fucking incredible, you should save some of those for your wife, you know that?" she grinned impishly, looking much younger than she really was, although the scenery from where I was standing looked anything but young; it looked lush, inviting and womanly, and my cock twitched as I surveyed all that luscious landscape.

I took hold of her lovely firm peach buttocks and pulled them apart so I could lick and then blow gently on her anus, watching the little puckered rosebud twitch and contract. Lori jumped slightly, then squeezed me in acknowledgement as she grinned back at me.

"I love it when you do that, you dirty, dirty boy! What is my poor, innocent husband going to say when he finds out about this; why, I won't know where to put my face!"

I grinned back at her as I massaged the marvellous mounds of her glorious backside.

"Don't worry about it, baby-girl; I'll have a little chat with him; maybe we can come to some sort of agreement!"

Lori looked back at me, her eyes hooded.

"It's your turn now, Davey; what does my big brother want to do with his naughty little sister?"

For answer I pulled her around to face me, Lori moving up the bed to lie next to me with her little hand wrapped tightly around my bone-hard erection as we kissed, our tongues thoroughly exploring the other's mouth in a frenzy of French-kissing. As our lips and tongues moved against each other, her hand slowly pumped me, setting me up for the next round. I wanted to fuck my sister so hard it was a physical need inside me, an inescapable fact, an urge that I couldn't suppress or control much longer. Lori sensed the need in me, her hand coming up to the back of my neck to pull my face even closer to hers, the act of doing so rolling her onto her back. I slid over her to position myself between her thighs and broke our kiss to look into her deeply violet eyes, seeing only love and my need reflected there.

"Love you, Doctor Man!" she whispered, and slipped her hand down to guide me into her as I thrust forward. As I slipped into her, she raised her pelvis to meet me, drawing me into her as I drove down into her, both of us in perfect point/counterpoint, our rhythm together perfect and unconsciously precise. My hands slid down her back as I slipped my arms under her to take my weight on my elbows and forearms. Now I could hold her fabulous bum cheeks, squeezing those softly muscular marvels as she flexed against me, pumping her pussy up and onto my hammering cock.

It took only a couple of minutes of this for her to begin gasping and hissing as the first faint trails of orgasm threaded through her like silver rain against a dark backdrop, thrilling electric trails snapping and crackling inside her, brilliant and pleasurable.

"Davey...ooohhh, yeeesss...please...Davey ...ooohhh God, yeeesss, yeeesss, YEESSSS!" she screamed as she orgasmed, a sudden rush of warmth over my lower belly and upper thighs as she sprayed her tangy juices over me in the extremity of her orgasm.

She continued to hump and gasp against me as her orgasm rolled and crashed through her, breakers on a silver beach, each comber dragging back a little further, crashing into her less high as her orgasm slowly trailed away and abandoned her to the afterglow. She lay quietly under me for a few moments, twitching and shivering in adrenaline reaction before opening her eyes and smiling at me.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,255 Followers