In Love with Lori Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,268 Followers

I was intrigued, in spite of myself.

"So that business with the no-underwear and stripping off in the sitting room, that was all an act?"

Lori smiled wistfully.

"I know I came on like some slutty adventuress, all that stuff about my adventures and not exactly being pure as the driven snow, I thought that was what you wanted, that you were a man of the world, that you'd been places; you lived in one of the greatest cities in the world, you were a sophisticate. How could you ever be interested in a small-town corn-country girl, so I invented Lori the Slut, the worldly Tramp with a Mission, just for you, and you bought it, but I never thought you'd fall in love with me. I only wanted to seduce you, to have you just the once, so I could at least have your baby when you left me again. So now you know; falling into bed with you back in Maine wasn't some passing attraction, or just the need of the moment, it was all part of my cunning, Lex Luthor-like plot to get you in thrall to me forever, or at least long enough for me to catch your baby!"

I grinned at that, Lori grinning back at me through her tears, her glorious deep-blue eyes windows into her soul indeed, and all I saw in there was love for me, and the absolute truth as she opened her heart to me. I smiled again as I kissed her gently, pulling her closer to me to feel her wondrous body pressed tightly to mine.

"Lori, baby-girl, that first night we were together, that's when I finally knew I'd always loved you, too." I said, kissing and nibbling her lips as I spoke. "You may have sprung a trap on me, but I walked into it with my eyes wide-open, and I was never so glad to be caught in my entire life. I'm glad you decided to share your life with me, because I couldn't have one without you; I love you, Loretta Cavenham Keene-Denham!"

Lori smiled happily, and snuggled down against me, her arm around my waist as she held herself against me. Her breathing gradually slowed and deepened as she fell asleep again with a small smile on her lips. I was tired, but not sleepy, so, after a short internal debate, slid out of bed and padded down the corridor to the bathroom to have a shower, which, considering what we'd been doing, was probably a good idea. The hot water calmed and relaxed me, and once I was dried off properly, I set my alarm for 6:30 that evening and slid back into bed for a few hours of proper, restful sleep with the most beautiful girl in the world.

Dinner was an enjoyable and relaxing time with my family, something I'd almost forgotten in all the loss and major upheavals in our lives over the last few months. Lori had been hesitant about going out in public, in case someone tipped-off the tabloids where the "Unknown American Beauty!" was laying low, but Sybil put her mind at ease on that score.

"Darling, the people in this village have no wish to play host to the maggots from the media, they have quite enough of that over in Chipping Norton, where all those dreadful people congregate like some sort of cult, pricing the locals out of the area, building vulgar, 'Tudor-style' mansions with swimming pools, private cinema's, bowling alleys and helipads, cavorting around naked in hot-tubs, and generally behaving as though having excessive, un-earned wealth is somehow a license to behave like pigs at a trough, so no-one here is going to let slip even a whisper to the press that the mystery American girl who floored that talentless little tick is anywhere in the vicinity, I can assure you."

Her breezy confidence buoyed Lori up, and dismissed any misgivings she may have had; also, Jimmy was going to be there, and Rosie had given him permission to get creative with anyone who tried to disturb our dinner...

Sybil was right; the locals studiously avoided giving Lori more than a passing glance and a nodded greeting, and while there was a certain amount of competition between the waiters to get to serve her, as she was looking outstandingly good in a slinky black minidress and teetering heels, there was none of that nonsense that had marred our last evening out in London.

After dinner we adjourned for drinks to the pub across the street from the restaurant, a lovely old half-timbered building dating from the 1630's, where the locals were bewitched by Lori's accent and her appreciation of good beer and a good dirty joke.

Jimmy fell in with several old squaddies from the Royal Marines, men who'd fought in Korea, Malaya, Suez, and Kenya, and spent most of the evening swapping soldier stories with the old war-horses of the village. By the time we left, we were locals, part of the village, although Lori was the subject of a certain amount of surreptitious ogling from some of the younger men of the village, something she took in her stride, and no-one overstepped any bounds, so we had a very pleasant and convivial evening.

By the time we walked back to my aunt's house, I was definitely feeling the urge; Lori had been giving me secret little smiles and lingering looks all evening, and walking beside her in the late evening cool, our hips bumping as we walked, all I could smell was her, that lovely Christmassy scent that only I seemed to be able to smell, spicy and sweet, like nutmeg and mace, and candied fruit, with tones of spun sugar and vanilla, and it was driving me mad. Lori knew my moods, she could almost read my mind, and she knew I was building up to a major ravishment assault. Her knowing grin and seductive sway to her hips did nothing to damp me down either...

When we got back indoors, Lori and I declined the offer of a nightcap, pleading tiredness. Aunt Sybil didn't look in the least bit convinced, and with Rosie winking at me behind her mother's back, it was all we could do to keep our faces straight as we said our goodnights and made our way to our room. As soon as I closed the door, Lori slid her arms around my neck and kissed me long, slow, and meaningfully, and if I wasn't at full-stretch before, I certainly was now.

"Darling Boy, your family are wonderful; your aunt is just the loveliest lady alive, Rosie is a complete peach, and the boys are adorable, and they look just like you, all major plus points, baby. I'm so glad I'm a Denham now!"

I was glad too, especially as my hands had somehow found themselves firmly parked on her beauteous backside, and it was no hardship at all from me to grab hold and pull her against my throbbing erection, nibbling on her neck and smooth throat as I did so. Lori in turn rubbed her mound firmly against me, obviously as ready for me as I was for her, and stepped away from me for a second to shrug out of her clinging dress and stand before me, smiling invitingly, dressed in just her heels and wispy panties, a tiny little lace confection expressly designed to be ripped-off, hopefully with my teeth...

As I drank her in all over again, she deftly unbuckled my belt and undid my trousers, allowing me to kick them of as she tugged my shirt over my head and dropped it on the floor, smiling as I hurriedly tugged off my shoes and socks, just my tented briefs remaining, all that stood between me and my deeply fuckable sister-wife. Lori moved back in for the kill, one arm around my neck as she kissed me like an amorous cyclone, sucking the breath and mental acuity out of me with one sandbag kiss, while the other hand dived inside the waistband of my briefs to squeeze my straining cock, sending and electric tingle up my front, down my back and across the floor. My own hands zeroed-in on their favourite target, her firm, globular, quivering arse, the globes of her cheeks feeling just right after an evening of aching to get my hands round them and my tongue up between them.

As I groped her bum, I edged her backwards, until we collapsed onto the bed, with me on top of her. Lori giggled as my stiff cock nudged her pussy, and then gasped as I deliberately rubbed against her again.

"Oh yes, thank you sir, please may I have another!" she giggled, then moaned as I deliberately rubbed myself against her as hard as I could, scraping my cock across her panty-clad pussy.

"Now you've started something, you dirty, dirty boy, so you better finish it..." she giggled softly as she nibbled my ear. I was already contemplating an extended assault on all her juicy, jiggly bits, but Lori brought me up short.

"Not too much fun and games, stud, not tonight; you have to be out of here at 7 o'clock tomorrow morning and be back at the hospital all fresh, eager and raring to go, with your happy, shiny morning face, not looking like you just dragged yourself out of the Whore-Pits of Babylon, so take it easy; I'll be here when you get back, and every evening, I promise."

Having said her piece, she grabbed my piece, so I retaliated by slipping my fingers into the warm crease of her bum and tickling her cute little rosebud. Lori jumped as she tried not to shriek, which was my cue to yank her panties off and slide down the bed to munch a while on my favourite sweet treat, her delicious little pussy. Lori purred like a cat as I lapped at her smooth outer lips, jumping and twitching as I skimmed over her hooded clitoris, a small smile playing on her lips as she realised I'd be back there shortly, after I'd shoved my tongue in some intriguingly tasty places!

As I kissed and gently lapped at her, I wallowed in her essence; that lovely, spicy, musky, almost gingerbread aroma that she has that makes me think of Christmas, and holidays, and fruitcakes and spices; my girl really was the most delicious sweet-treat, and I could eat her for hours. Lori however, had other ideas.

As I licked at her labia, she wriggled until her pussy was almost flat against my mouth, so of course, I bored-in, prising her labia apart to slip my tongue into her. As I did, I felt her labia swelling as she responded to what I was doing, her rich smell intensifying as her excitement rose, driving me even deeper into her. By now, Lori was mewing softly as she tried to push her clitoris near my insistent tongue, and I'd deliberately resisted doing just that to push her even higher; now she was where I wanted her to be.

Her thighs spread wider as I moved up, sliding my hands under her to cup and squeeze her fabulous bum cheeks, the muscles flexing as she slowly rubbed her pussy against my mouth, my tongue probing and licking her, with her eyes closed and her lower lip trembling as she hovered on the brink of orgasm. At last, I couldn't stand it any longer, and licked and sucked her hard little clitoris, rubbing the stiff little pearl with my tongue, wallowing in the flood of sweetly fragrant juices that poured from her as I ate her pussy.

I went back to pushing my tongue into her, licking her inner lips, enjoying the taste of her, until, as I rubbed her clitoris with the pad of my thumb, I pushed my tongue deep into her tight little anus.

Lori screamed as she came, a flood of her juices pouring over my mouth and chin as she threshed under me, her anus twitching in concert with her convulsing pussy as her orgasm blazed and battered its way through her. I held her as she gradually came down from that place, nibbling her throat and neck as she murmured and twitched against me, kissing her soft lips, and lightly running my tongue around her areolas to avoid scratching her sensitive nipples. Lori gradually began responding, her hands fluttering over my body, eventually rediscovering my throbbing cock.

"Oooh yes, I remember this!" she breathed, squeezing and fisting my shaft, setting the crown tingling with my sudden and urgent need to fuck her.

"Your turn, Davey!" she grinned, looking up at me as she slid her hands around my neck, her legs drifting open as I lowered myself onto my elbows. Lori reached down to find and aim me properly, rubbing the head slowly over her sopping wet pussy, the heat making me even more desperate to be inside her. At last she had me aimed where she wanted me, and I slowly slid myself into my darling wife. Lori gasped as I stretched her open once again.

We humped and hammered at each other for what seemed like hours; I was desperate to come, but also wanted this to last; I love making love to her, I love the feel of her as she melts against me, I love the wet, slippery heat, I love the feel of her soft, supple skin as she thrusts and strains against me, and I loved the unhallowed thrill of fucking my sister after making her my wife!

As we hammered and pounded, Lori abruptly stopped, and just as suddenly pushed me away.

"No, Davey, no...wait...not like this..."

I pulled back in surprise, then grinned as she draped her knees over my shoulders so she was bent nearly double, both her tight little holes clearly on display.

"Take your pick, baby; dealer's choice!" she grinned, her eyebrow raising as I pushed forward and pressed my cockhead against her tight little back door.

"I should have known!" she grinned, pulling her cheeks apart to stretch her hole open. I slipped into her pussy again, taking a couple of strokes to lubricate myself, then withdrew and pushed against her anal entrance.

I slid into her in one easy, slow glide, Lori gasping as she encouraged me.

"That's...that's it, baby, oooh yess, like that, like that...yess..." she muttered as I slid all the way into her depths.

Once I was all the way in, I paused to let her get her breath. Once she signalled she was ready, I began that slow in and out she loved so much (and me, too!), pumping her arse full of my cock as we humped and hammered each other once again, this time fucking my sister/wife in such a depraved but immensely enjoyable way.

Now that I knew her secret sexual history (that before I'd come home she'd never actually had one) I could reflect that on the fact that my own experience of anal sex, while limited to a few scattered occasions with fellow medical students and nurses who'd felt like taking a walk up the Hershey Highway with me, was actually far more extensive than hers; she'd led me to believe she'd seen and done everything, so I'd have no compunction about falling into bed with her; the reality was that everything she knew was what she'd seen on the screen, but I like to think I'd since provided her with an enhanced post-graduate experience of the act since then.

While a small part of my mind (a VERY small part; Lori usually managed to occupy all my available head-space) thought about what we were doing, the rest of me was enjoying with deep gusto what we were doing. The sight of my gorgeous sister, her glorious eyes shut tight and her lip caught between her teeth as she hunched her pelvis up to take me all the way in every time I plunged down into her, the feel of her tight anus clamped around my thrusting cock, the sight of her midnight hair spread across the pillows in a fragrant filigree of fine strands, her firm, protruding breasts and straining nipples, all combined into one immensely horny whole; it was only by sheer willpower that I didn't just empty myself into her and slump down like a dead man.

To make it even better, rounding-off the sensory feast, as it were, her delightful, warm, spicy, sweet scent surrounded and covered me, telling me, as if I needed to be reminded, just who it was who was here with me, loving me so completely and so well.

Lori came first, a hissing groan escaping from her as her anus tightened in sympathy with her convulsing pussy, the sight, sound, and feel of my sister/wife, her anus gripping me so tightly as she came, all these sensations at once were too much for me, tipping me over the edge. I came with something between a groan and a shout of delight as my spunk burst out of me, the rippling of her tight rectum milking me like a tightly squeezing fist, dragging the spunk out me in long, satisfying spurts to paint and drench her insides.

The feel of me spraying her bowels with my sperm set her off again, and once again orgasm gripped her in a wave of pleasure, making her grit her teeth as her body hummed and quivered with the sensations rocketing around inside her.

I finally emptied out, slumping down beside her and pulling her close with what was probably the last shreds of strength left in my body. As I kissed her, her eyes were already closing in satisfied sleep, and I pulled the covers up over us, clamped my hands firmly around her lovely, pneumatic bum cheeks, and passed out, finally fucked to a standstill.

*

Bright and early I was up and ready to venture back into the world of cardiothoracic medicine; I let Lori sleep on, she looked so adorable asleep, and if I'd disturbed her I'd have had to 'tranquilize' her all over again, and I just didn't have the strength...

When I found my way back downstairs, there was Jimmy, also looking bright and shiny, waiting to take me into London; I thought there was a mistake, I'd only needed a lift to the nearest train station, where I'd be able to hop a commuter train to Marylebone, but apparently, Lori had given him explicit instructions to take me to Saint Giles, and pick me up again in the evening.

So off we went. As I was getting chauffeured in style, rather than cattle-trucking with the rest of the morning-misery crew on a commuter train into London, we were well ahead of schedule, so we stopped at a greasy spoon Jimmy knew and recommended and had an enormous full English breakfast, the kind of fry-up that would have infuriated Lori if she'd seen Jimmy and me shovelling it away. We tucked into bacon, sausage, mushrooms, fried eggs and fried bread like it was going out of fashion, all swilled down with Greasy-Spoon tea, stewed until it was red and almost thick enough to stand a spoon upright in; it's a wonder Jimmy's skin and mine wasn't bright red from all that tannin by the time we'd finished, but it was so good, just the thing to put the final polish on the morning.

When I arrived at the hospital, Jimmy grinningly insisted on doing the whole 'Bowing The young Master Out Of The Car', family-retainer thing, and I went along with it just to wind-up the Senior Surgical Registrar, who was standing open-mouthed in the car-park watching as I stepped out of a chauffeured limousine and grandly swept past him. I stalked into the Surgical Assessment Unit with my nose in the air while Jimmy bowed and tugged his forelock like a good little chauffeur; oh, it was fun to slap that old snob as I ignored him completely!

Jimmy was picking me up that evening, as instructed by his boss (Lori), but his day until then was going to be fully occupied, ferrying Lori and Rosie around from place to place to view the properties Richard's pet realtor had fallen over himself to arrange, once he'd twigged that Lori had a full shopping list and absolutely no upper limit when it came to her dream home.

I spent the day happily slipping back into the routine of rounds, surgical review boards, re-calendaring, and generally immersing myself once more in the role and responsibilities of the most junior surgeon on the cardiothoracic surgical team. The hospital was able to re-schedule my preparations and pre-exam surgical practice for my registration to sit the membership examination for the Royal College of Surgeons, my final hurdle to qualifying in my chosen field, so my day was hectic, full, and fully involving.

Lori's day had been just as full, as she was bursting to tell me when I finally stepped out of the car that evening. She'd toured around a large chunk of unspoilt, rural Oxfordshire, looking at and discarding one property after another, for a variety of reasons, but she wasn't in a burning rush to buy, we had time, and resources, for her to look around properly until she found the exact house she wanted. She'd fallen in love with Oxfordshire, with the rural peace and rustic charm of the place, and had another list of appointments to view the following day, and the day after, and the day after that, until she found her perfect nest.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,268 Followers