In Love with Lori Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,271 Followers

She could see I was tired after a long day of getting back into the busy swing of a major London hospital, so that night, rather than leap frenziedly on me, she seduced me slowly and subtly. When we retired to bed, she walked around our room as she gradually disrobed, appealing flashes of her in varying stages of undress clicking through my mind, her voice low and sultry as she described the places she'd seen, all the while slowly, artfully, revealing more and more of her spectacular body, until I was quivering with a mixture of lust, desire, and juvenile horniness. When she sensed I was near explosion point, she climbed on the bed on all fours, her eyes fixed on mine, wearing only her tight little panties.

"Are you very tired, baby?" she cooed, her mouth saying one thing but her expression saying something else entirely, and, without waiting for an answer, she pulled the bedclothes down to reveal my truly stupefying erection, hardened to something like solid bone by her cock-teasing little pantomime.

"Oooh, is that for me?" she asked, wide-eyed, while she batted her sooty lashes at me in a display of innocence that was all the more electrifying because I knew what a dirty little bundle of horny fun my wife was. That and the way she leaned forward to slip her lips over the end of my straining cock and lick as she gave a gentle suck. As she did so, she looked up at me, again, all wide-eyed innocence, and gave me the dirtiest wink I'd ever seen in a wide catalogue of dirty winks from her to date!

My resistance (such as it was...) crumbled, and I pulled her to me, kissing her as I slipped my hands down her waist to hold and squeeze her marvellous bum, sliding them down the backs of her gossamer panties and pulling the cheeks apart so I could rub her little rosebud with a probing, questing finger. Lori squealed into my mouth and lightly bit my bottom lip.

"Dirty boy!" she murmured, grinning like a cat as she scratched my scrotum gently. Our eyes met, mutual need immediately apparent, and she sat up, tugged her panties down and off, and turned around to straddle me as she dipped her head down to once more take me in her mouth. This of course brought her wonderfully scenic pussy, and equally intriguing little pucker, into full view, the sight of both tight little havens of happiness stiffening my cock even further in her hot mouth. Even as I gazed in rapt wonder at my sister's succulent little treats, I could see her pussy lips darkening as they began to engorge, and the scent of her arousal began to waft over me, strong, sweet, spicy and delicious.

Without further ado, I pulled her close enough to reach her sweetness with my tongue and lips, lapping her from clitoris to anus with my flattened tongue, and as I engaged her in "oral-genital congress", as my textbooks so quaintly put it, I rolled her off me and onto our sides, so we were now in a classic "69", my face buried between her thighs as she sucked my cock while massaging my balls.

We played like that for a while, whether hours or minutes I neither knew nor cared; all I was aware of was the pleasure from the heat and suction of her talented mouth, and the taste and wet succulence of her juicy peach, the feel of her smooth, firm skin as I held her to me, and her delicious, alluring scent. I knew it was all pheromones, sex triggers flicking switches in my Limbic system, but I didn't care; all I knew was she was mine, and this was how I wanted her, and how she wanted me.

Eventually, after an orgasm or ten, Lori surfaced, looking alluring and ready for some proper all-in wrestling, giving me that look, the one that says "buckle-up, now it gets bumpy!"

She crawled up beside me and planted her lips on mine, kissing me like a friendly tornado, that kiss sucking the wit and will-power out of me and setting me up for what she wanted to do next. As we kissed, she slid on top of me, slipping her thighs on either side of me as my hands curled around her delectable bum, instinctively pulling the two halves of that succulent peach apart, making her giggle and wriggle delightfully on top of me.

"Later, baby, right now, I want to do this..."

With that, she slid herself onto my throbbing cock, her breath hissing as I stretched her open again. Lori leaned down to kiss me, her mane of hair falling over her shoulder and brushing my face and chest like a sweet-scented net. As she began to slowly, insistently gyrate on me, rubbing the head of my cock against her cervix, I reached up and once again held those magnificent, perfect breasts, lightly brushing her sensitive nipples and making her gasp and grin at me.

"Like that baby, yesss, like that, oooh yesss!" she murmured as I slowly pumped against her, fondling and squeezing her breasts as I did, lightly grazing the nipples and making her jump and catch her breath each time I did it.

I could see her neck and shoulders flushing pink in the glow from the lamp, her movements against me quickening as orgasm approached, her eyes closed and the pulse-beat fluttering in her throat all giveaways that she was nearly there.

As our movements together became more frenzied, with her grinding her pussy against me ever harder and faster, I slid my finger into her tight, puckered little anus and pumped in and out of her in time to my cock inside her, the dual sensations finally tipping her over the edge.

Lori screamed as her pussy convulsed around me, the sudden delicious constriction almost sending me into my own ecstatic explosion, but I held back, even if I had to grit my teeth and think of Joan Rivers in a slingshot monokini (an instant passion-killer if there ever was one...) to do it; I had a feeling she had something special in mind for me.

At last, my darling slumped down on me, her heart thudding and her pussy rhythmically clenching and releasing me as she came down and slowly came back to reality. As always, it was a joy to hold her close to me, to feel her soft lips in the hollow of my neck, to run my hands over her smooth, satiny skin and feel the life and vitality sparkling in every square inch of her, and to surround myself and bask in her lovely warm, sweet, spicy aroma.

Once she got her breath back, and her heart-rate back down to something approaching normal, she raised her head to kiss me lightly and nip at my bottom lip.

"How about you Davey, how about a little something, just for you...?" she smiled, a knowing look in her eyes, and nipped my lip again.

"Just like mom, baby!" she whispered, sitting up and shaking out her hair, the sight of her raking her hair while she shook it out, and all the interesting ripples and jiggles that accompanied the act rearing my cock up even stiffer than it had been, if that were possible.

I knew what she wanted to do, (and so did I, oh yes!) and when she pointed at her toiletries bag I passed it to her, from whence she took out a tube of KY Jelly.

"You know what to do, you dirty-minded, butt-reaming little ass-rapist!" she grinned at me as she handed me the tube, then turned and presented her magnificent bum to me; I was half minded to forget the lube and just bite those inviting cheeks as much as I could, but instead I took a finger-full of the lubricant and rubbed it in and around my next hiding place, sliding first one then two fingers into her tightest hole, opening and stretching her for what was coming next. Lori sighed and wriggled, her pink anus winking at me as she flexed her hole, tempting me with the delights of her arse.

"Get a move on, you butt-goblin, you've got an early start again tomorrow, and I haven't got all night; just fuck my ass, Davey, now!"

Never one to let a lady down, I knelt behind her, lightly rubbing her smooth, lubricated hole. Lori sighed and pulled a couple of pillows under her midriff and lay across them, presenting her uptilted rear to me in a very tempting manner.

"Now, Denham...!" she growled, so I leaned down and pushed my cock into her tight little pussy, Lori hissing as I filled her up again, pumping few times to lubricate myself nicely with her own tasty juices, then withdrew and placed the tip at the entrance to her tight little bum.

"Now or never, baby-girl, tell me now and we can do something else!" I teased, knowing she wanted this almost more than I did.

"Daviddd...!" she hissed warningly, and I grinned as I slowly but inexorably slid my rigid cock deep into her tight anus in one long smooth glide.

"Oh Jesus God, that's tight!" she gasped, "I was right, that fucking thing's getting bigger by the day! What the fuck are you feeding it?"

I had to grin as I began to slide back out again, Lori gasping and humping her bum up against me as I slowly withdrew, trying to keep me embedded in her tight, hot little bottom.

"All I feed him is a certain blue-eyed Iowa brunette, that's what he's partial to, I thought you knew this?" I whispered as I shoved my way back in again, Lori gasping and once more humping up against me, engulfing my cock with her tight bum hole as she slowly gyrated her hips, effectively stirring me around inside her, and grinning even as she gasped with every thrust from me.

"You are so full of shit, English-Boy!" she giggled, "I've said this before, and I'm saying it again now; you just like ramming that thing into my ass with no warning, you butt-raping little pervert! My daddy was right; I should have listened to him!"

I forbore to comment, as I was enjoying myself far too much; despite her protestations, the sinewy contractions and flexing of her anal tube was giving away her enjoyment of what we were doing here, and I was rapidly losing the power of speech as I concentrated on pumping my painfully erect cock in and out of her hot, velvety canal.

I slid my hands under her ribcage and cupped her magnificent tits, my palms lightly brushing her highly sensitive nipples, but it was enough to make her anus tighten as she bucked underneath me.

"Oh God, Davey, that felt so good, do it again!" she gasped, and so, as I slid my cock out of her arse and shoved it back in again, I flicked and lightly grazed her nipples, making her groan and shudder under me.

The end had to come soon; neither one of us could stand this level of stimulation for long. As I gently squeezed her lovely firm tits I felt that low-level tingling behind the base of my cock and in the pit of my stomach, and Lori convulsed as her orgasm swept through her, her anus clamping down tightly on me as her pussy shuddered in sympathy with her cervix as it beat against the thin walls separating it from where I was embedded.

The pressure on my cock, like a hot velvet vice squeezing me along my whole length all at once, was enough to tip me over the edge, and I came like the night express, spunk blasting out of me in what felt like endless streams, spraying the insides of her anal tube and coating her bowels with my tribute.

The feel of me launching my spunk-assault on her bowels set her off again, and Lori screamed my name as she came again, the rippling of her anal tube milking me of every last drop of my male essence. I rolled to one side, still embedded in her to the hilt, taking her with me, and held her close as she shuddered and twitched as aftershocks rippled and died away inside her, her heart thumping in concert with mine as we both slowly recovered from our lovemaking. I slowly shrank and slipped from her, and Lori rolled over to face me, her top lip sheened with sweat, and her sweet, spicy aroma surrounding me like a cloud.

"Okay, baby, playtime's over now," she grinned, "you have to be up and away early tomorrow, Jimmy's taking you, so get some sleep in the car as well."

I nuzzled her as she pulled the covers up over us, already nearly asleep, yawning hugely as she turned and spooned against me, her last comment already blurry with sleep but still sending me to sleep with a grin on my face.

"If you stop off along the way and have another huge fried breakfast, I swear to God I will deep-fry your dick and make you eat it with an onion mayo dip. If you're hungry, buy a salad. And that goes for Jimmy, too..."

*

And so that settled into our routine as we marked time waiting for Aunt Sophie and Uncle Richard. Lori spent day after day combing the Oxfordshire wilds for the perfect house, one that ticked all her boxes, while I worked my way back though the curriculum and surgical rota, doing my level best to catch-up and get my preparations in place for my final and most important qualifying examination, for membership of the Royal College of Surgeons.

In the meantime, Lori had her list, and she was adamant about keeping to that list, too; if she was going to settle down and raise kids, she wanted the perfect house to do it in, and she wasn't prepared to compromise. Poor Jimmy found himself criss-crossing the county with Rosie, following up leads and hints that she and Lori had unearthed, splitting his time between ferrying around the Memsahib, and deliberately doing his "faithful old Family Retainer" act every time he took me to work or collected me in the evening.

The senior registrars either grinned at his act, or fumed that a pipsqueak junior surgeon was being bowed in and out of a limousine like the young master returning to the manor, envy mixing with class outrage. Jimmy knew exactly what he was doing, but he was more afraid of Lori than he was of me, and he had his orders; I tell you, that girl has a warped sense of humour sometimes...

At last, Lori found her house, and it was in the same village Sophie and Richard lived, of all places, Little Brooking; why was I not surprised...

The village was one of those chocolate-boxy sort of places, 16th century black and white half timbered houses with thatched roofs and picturesque shutters, village green with cute little pub, apple and pear orchards disappearing off into the distance; the whole place was almost painfully twee and whimsical. Luckily, the house she'd set her sights on was an old vicarage, dating from the latter part of the 18th century, brick-built, with a Welsh slate roof, and beautiful golden Cotswold sandstone quoins; it satisfied all her basic requirements in that it was structurally sound, had recently been renovated and updated, but sympathetically, leaving all the period elements untouched, by someone with their eye out for a buyer just like her, and large but not unmanageable gardens with a one-acre apple orchard and a herb garden, a vegetable patch, and a small duck pond.

There was also an adjoining paddock where a pair of elderly donkeys lived in happy amity with a retired shire horse named Tiny, which was a misnomer if I ever heard one; he was bloody massive, the last time I'd seen something that big it had four flat feet and a trunk...

One of the conditions of sale was that the new owners had to take full ownership and responsibility for those three moth-eaten nags; Lori of course agreed to the asking price without a flicker of her eyelid, with the seller sighing as she realised she could have faked a bidding war and upped the price and Lori would have paid it anyway, again without a flicker; she knew the signs of true love when she saw them...

There was also a pair of cottages on the property, built by the original owner of the vicarage as additional family accommodation. The present owner had renovated them when the main house was done, and was currently using them as summer holiday rentals, but Lori had her own plans for them.

The sale was laughably easy; with no other buyers bidding for the property, and the owner moving abroad, all we had to wait for was the Land Registry title-search and various other legal niceties, but with Lori's deep pockets and apparently inexhaustible cash reserves, our solicitor fell over himself to push things along; as it was a cash sale, with a banker's draft for the vendor, and a cheque for the Stamp-Duty that Lori handed him without a murmur, and the fact there was no mortgage to arrange, no bank fees, bridging-loans, or deposits to secure, it only took a matter of weeks, rather than the several months these kinds of things could take, and suddenly, we owned our dream house (or at least Lori's, and it had better be mine...)

In the midst of all this, Sophie and Richard finally came home. Lori had been ticking off the calendar, counting-down the days, until suddenly, the day dawned. She was a bag of nerves, alternately pacing and muttering and trembling and crying; the tension wasn't good for her, and definitely not for the baby, and so, to try and relax her, I suggested we take a leisurely drive to Heathrow Airport and collect my aunt and uncle. Lori jumped at it, insisting we leave now, now, now!

So we did, even though we were several hours too early; Lori wanted to be there in case their flight was early (fat chance) and there was no-one there to meet them...

Lori fidgeted the entire way there, while Jimmy sat with his face carefully blank and expressionless; he'd suggested we stop and have lunch, as there were several hours before their flight was due in, and Lori nearly bit his head off, so, being a good soldier who knew when to fight and when to back-off, he shut his mouth, exchanged glances with me that spoke volumes, and set to the task of ferrying us to Heathrow Terminal 3. Rosie had gone over to their house, to open it up and air it a little, even though the housekeeping service was supposed to have been doing just that, and to wait there for her favourite aunt and uncle.

Once at the airport, Lori was free to let her need to fret have full reign, and so Jimmy made himself scarce while I hugged and held my baby close as she alternated between crying and trembling; none of this was good for her, or the baby, but she seemed to have a deep-seated need to do it, so I held her while she got all her nerves and jitters out of the way.

At last, I heard their flight arrival announced, and so did Lori, because suddenly her jitters stepped-up another notch, and I found myself wishing they'd just get here, before she actually imploded; she was trembling so fast she was just a Lori-shaped blur, people were beginning to stare, possibly wondering if she was some sort of avant-garde street theatre...

Just when it seemed she was ready to implode for real, out they came. All I heard was a low growling sound, and suddenly Lori and Sophie were in each other's arms, both of them in floods of tears, and hugging so tight you couldn't have got the thinnest sheet of paper between them. All I could hear was a sort of high-speed gabbling from the two of them. Richard shared a bemused look with me while Lori and my aunt continued their reunion at some higher level of communication, something involving incoherent squeaking interspersed with Lori repeating 'mom, mom' over and over while Sophie stroked her hair .

"Hello David, it's good to see you again, young feller!" grinned Richard, before being sidetracked as Lori grabbed him with her free hand and hugged him in a neck-breaker, pleasure and embarrassment warring for a second on his genial features. He gently disengaged himself and shook hands warmly with me.

"It's good to be home at last, David, I think I'm going to enjoy having a rose garden I won't have to leave when I get posted again. Also, your aunt and your dear girl, at last they've got each other back; you've absolutely no idea what it's been like these last few weeks, David, no idea at all! You aunt has been like a bear with a sore head ever since she came back from Bar Harbor, I didn't dare stick my head in a room in case she bit it off. At last she has her precious "daughter-girl" back, so now I can relax instead of creeping around like a bloody criminal!"

Sophie and Lori finally managed to descend back to earth, Sophie hugging me warmly and kissing my cheek in a motherly sort of way, while Lori hugged Richard properly, her face buried in his shoulder while she cried softly, with Richard patting her back gently as he whispered to her. I got a little teary myself as I realised just how deeply my girl had imprinted on these two fine people. In her mind and heart they'd become her parents, and her love for them was plain to see, and having them back was probably the best thing for her right now.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,271 Followers