In Love with Lori Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,255 Followers

As I watched Lori reconnect with Sophie and Richard I suddenly realised that if Sophie was now her mother, then in some indefinable but very real way she was mine too; if Lori felt that she had Mother back, then maybe she did, which meant I did too; the idea stunned me. I finally got it, now it all made sense; now, with a sudden cognitive flash of insight I saw what Lori had been seeing and feeling all along. Now I knew who we were, who this was family that we had become, and where we were going.

Jimmy appeared and loaded their luggage onto a pair of trolleys, and he pushed one while I pushed the other down to the car park. Sophie raised an eyebrow at the limousine, but said nothing while we loaded the luggage, saving it for when we were on the road. Once we were underway, Jimmy rolled up the privacy screen, sensing that there was family-stuff coming, and he didn't need to hear it. Once the screen was up, Sophie raised that eyebrow again.

"A chauffeur, David? Really? I thought you were above such things!"

Lori glanced up from where she was huddled between Richard and Sophie, with Sophie's arm wrapped possessively around her.

"It's not like that, mo...Aunt Sophie, we had a little trouble in London, and Jimmy took care of it, so David gave him a job looking after me when he's not around, and the car came with him. He's a lovely man, Rosie's completely smitten with him, and Jimmy's fallen for Rosie in a big way; ask him if you don't believe me."

Sophie caught the change as Lori so very nearly called her "mom", her eyes shining again as she looked fondly down at her.

"All right, darling girl, I know I'm probably going to regret this, but what exactly happened that you should need a bodyguard?"

Lori told her the story about that idiot in the restaurant, and the fracas outside, and how he'd been a minor TV celebrity, which hadn't stopped Jimmy from shredding him with a well-aimed head-butt and a kick in the plums that still made mine twinge whenever I thought about it. Of course, the resultant press furore had forced us to do a runner and hole up a long way from civilisation, in Denham Hall, far from any press intrusion. Sophie grimaced at that, her look disapproving.

"You took this poor girl, in her condition, to that dreadful place? David, only jet lag and good manners prevents me from giving you such a slap right now! The very idea!"

Richard was grinning at me behind his hand, and I had to look away to bite down my own grin as Lori winked at me, stuck out her tongue, and snuggled even closer to her protector. I could see a long and deep involvement with my aunt and uncle looming, and something told me I'd better start learning about roses, it looked like Richard and I were going to be spending a lot of time in each other's company...

Sophie leaned across and pressed the privacy button, and waited until the screen lowered before speaking to Jimmy.

"Young man, I understand I have you to thank for rescuing this lovely girl from some TV vermin. Loretta tells me you work for her, and that you're doing a good job, and also that you seem to be forming an attachment with my niece, Rosamund. I hope you're a serious-minded young man?"

Jimmy gulped and nodded; Sophie was a formidable lady, and I was quite tickled at the sight of a man who'd charged sniper nests in Sarajevo and infiltrated gun emplacements in Iraq actually sweating at her slightly raised eyebrow. Richard eventually took pity on him.

"What my wife is trying to say, in her own inimitable way, is that Rosie is one of her favourites, and she's curious to know what your intentions are. Speak up, young feller, it's all family here."

Jimmy looked sideways at me, straightened-up at my wink, but kept his eyes firmly on the road ahead as he drove.

"Rosie...Rosamund and me, we have an, an understanding. I respect her, and would like to take things further, when she's ready, and I'm able to support a wife and ...and family. I fully intend to one day ask her to be my wife, when the time is right!"

He flicked a glance at the rear-view mirror, to see Sophie smiling slightly.

"Good answer, a very good answer, you may be just what she needs! I think under the circumstances we can dispense with the formalities; Rosamund calls my husband and I Uncle Richard and Aunt Sophie, if you are to join this family, I would expect you to do the same."

Now Jimmy looked really alarmed.

"Yes of course, Mrs...I mean Aunt...I mean...!" he stuttered, completely unnerved by Sophie, who looked across at me and grinned, suddenly looking more like Lori than ever.

I reached over and patted his shoulder.

"Relax Jimmy, you passed! Aunt Sybil likes you, Aunt Sophie likes you, I doubt you care what Maude or Bella think of you, and best of all, Rosie likes you, you're in!"

Jimmy didn't say another word all the way back, but he looked a lot less terrified under the sheen of perspiration on his face. When we arrived at the house, Richard, and Hugo were waiting at the gate to greet their parents, both of them with their arms around a smiling Rosie. Once the kisses and hugs had been exchanged, Sophie took Lori and Rosie by the arm and piloted them into the house, while Jimmy, the boys, and I unloaded the luggage and trundled it into the house.

Sophie and the girls were closeted in the drawing room, so Richard, Hugo, and I sat and had a cold beer, while Jimmy had a coke as he was driving. We chatted about my work at St. Giles, the boys discussed the progress of their plan to hook themselves "an American stunner, just like yours, Davey, plans are afoot, old chap!", and ribbed Jimmy about his romance with Rosie, roaring with laughter at his discomfort when Sophie had turned her blowtorch on him in the car.

"I tried to warn you, I did, really! Mother is an absolute terror when she forgets she's a doting parent, better check to see if she didn't bite your leg off when you weren't looking!" grinned Hugo, "Of course, it's your turn next, Davey; right now they're in there plotting and planning, sealing your fate, blocking all exits, and setting dozens of little ankle-traps for the unwary; you had your chance, Davey, now she's got hold of both of you, the moment of doom approacheth!"

"Stop frightening the lads," grinned Uncle Richard from the doorway, dressed in casual clothes now and looking less like a senior diplomat and more like a dad. He poured himself a scotch, and came and sat with us, looking intently at me.

"David, the boys are only joking, but there's an element of truth here; your aunt is meticulous, detail-oriented, and really quite...forceful once she gets the bit between her teeth," he grinned at his understatement, as did I, once again marvelling at how much like my Grandfather he looked, and how much he reminded me of my father, what I remembered of him, anyway. He held his scotch up to the light for a moment, then took a sip as he collected his thoughts.

"You told me once how busy you were going to be getting back into training at your hospital, but woe betide you if your schedule interferes with Sophie's arrangements. She won't say anything, but Sophie can do more damage with a carefully aimed eyebrow than most people can do with a wild left-hook, so make sure you leave enough flexibility in your schedule to accommodate hers. She and Lori are very close now, as close as mother and daughter, so if you do anything that she perceives as a slight to that lovely girl, you'll have her on you like an avenging angel. Be warned, and watch out for the danger signals; you'll soon learn what they are..."

At that point, the door opened and the ladies came in from their plotting session in the Drawing Room, Lori looking radiant, Rosie smiling widely, and Sophie looking very pleased with herself.

As we all stood, waiting for the ladies to be seated, Rosie slipped up to Jimmy's side and whispered something to him. He looked startled, but took her hand and allowed her to lead him outside. I grinned at the little by-play, and at Sophie and Lori's smug looks.

"Mother, what have you done?" grinned Hugo, while Richard leaned back and saluted her with his beer.

"Mother, you've got that "look" again, the one you get when you set me up with some friend's daughter; what have you done now?"

Sophie looked positively angelic.

"I? Nothing, nothing at all, just mentioned to Rosie what she needs to tell that young man of hers, and before you start accusing me of meddling, she was already going to do it, so unruffle yourselves! Now, I have important things to arrange, dears, so make yourselves useful, or make yourselves scarce, go on, shoo."

Richard and Hugo tipped back their beers, as did I, and I made to follow them into the garden, to be stopped by my aunt.

"Not you, young man, this is your wedding too, so pay attention!"

Uncle Richard grinned at me behind her back, tipped his scotch in salute at me, and slipped out into the garden after the boys. Sophie took my arm, and slipped her arm through Lori's, and the three of us stepped into the garden through the French double-doors.

Sophie looked around appreciatively at the garden.

"I did so love coming back here whenever we could, I always loved this garden, it will be nice to live here permanently; England in the summer, what a heavenly thought!"

I grinned as she strolled arm in arm with us along the patio, watching Uncle Richard and his sons examine the state of the rosebushes. Sophie stopped in front of a bower, smiling at her memories.

"I used to sit here with your Great-Aunt Louisa, Richard's dear mother, and we'd talk about the family, about David, your father. This is where Louisa told me about her brother and her, about her own beloved David, your grandfather, about your uncle Richard, and poor Hugo, how devastated she was when he died so tragically young, just a young boy. She once told me she used to pray that somehow the universe would change, that things would turn around so she could have the one thing she wanted, her David to be her husband, and to have been your father's mother. Her husband drank himself to death with the money your grandfather gave him to marry Louisa and save her from scandal, but that man, he was rotten to the core; he never let poor Louisa forget he wasn't Richard's father, that he was well aware who Richard's real father was. He made her life a misery, always blackmailing her to keep her secret."

She stopped to dab at her eyes, Lori following her.

"Your grandfather paid up without a murmur, of course, he loved his sister far too much to let her secret become known. At least you managed to have what Louisa and her brother could never have had, David, so be grateful for each other, children, give thanks every day, because you'll never know how bad it could have been."

Sophie dabbed at her eyes again, then pecked me on the cheek.

"I so envy you, both of you! You're starting out all new and fresh and young, the world really is at your feet, just make sure you appreciate and enjoy it. You're lucky to have a girl like Loretta, dear, someone who adores you as much as she does, and you Loretta, I've seen how David can't take his eyes off you, you did well to have someone as caring as him so smitten with you. Both of you, you're going to be just fine, I can see it now."

She slid her fingertips along Lori's cheek, brushed an errant hair back and smiled happily at her.

"I was thinking the third week of September, in the chapel at Kings, where your father was married, David, and where I married your uncle Richard, too; it's sort of a family tradition now, what do you think, dear?"

Uncle Richard's warning was still echoing in my mind, so I agreed; I was already married to my darling sister, this wedding was for Lori to have her dream wedding in a flower-decked church, something she'd once confessed to me in an unguarded moment, and I would agree to anything for my beautiful sister-wife.

"Good, now that's settled, it's been a long flight, and your uncle and I are tired, so take this dear girl out somewhere and lavish attention on her, I think I need a long, hot soak, and a nice long sleep, so I'll see you tomorrow, children. Oh, and David, I'll be taking Loretta away from you for a while tomorrow, we're going shopping, find something useful to do while we're gone, there's a dear..."

Sophie walked us to the gate, where Jimmy and Rosie were waiting for us, and once again pecked me on the cheek, hugged Lori, and waved us off as Jimmy pulled away for the drive back to Sybil's house. Once there, Rosie decided she needed to go shopping in Bicester, so Jimmy sat her in the back so she could arrive at the Designer Outlet Village in style, leaving us with an empty house, Sybil having gone to London to meet with her agent. So now we had a great big empty house all to ourselves, what to do, what to do...

Lori solved that by moulding herself against me and running her fingers over my rapidly expanding cock.

"What shall we do, Davey, there's just you and me here in this big ole house, however shall we pass the time?"

She looked at me so innocently, her eyes big and blue, and utterly guileless, but with a spark of true depravity burning way down deep inside; my girl had a plan, and it would almost certainly involve nakedness and much stickiness. Little David reared-up and filled her hand at the thought.

"That's what I like, a man who knows what he wants!" she grinned, nipping my chin as she squeezed me briefly, stiffening me even further, if that was possible, "Let's go, baby, I want to play doctors and trollops, and you do it so well!"

With that, she led me into the house, my eyes once again drawn to the sweet curves and tight quiver of her spectacular arse in the form fitting sun-dress she'd chosen to wear. I checked for VPL, none was visible, good, it meant I got to eat without all that tedious business of tearing her panties off...

Lori caught the direction of my stare, grinned, and twitched her delectable bum-cheeks even more, causing many, many impure thoughts to zing through my brain and latch onto my cock; oh yes, when I got her naked, she'd find out what kind of games I wanted to play! As she led me through our bedroom door, I leaned back against the door and slid my arms around her waist, pulling her to me. Lori squealed as I slid my hands up to cup and squeeze her lovely firm lady-lumps, the nipples already hard and poking through the stretched-tight material of her sun dress.

I dipped down and kissed her neck while I squeezed her breasts, rolling her taut nipples between my fingertips under the tight material, and Lori groaned, pushing her wonderful backside against my throbbing cock, capturing me in the cleft between her sculpted buttocks. Now it was my turn to groan as she slid her hand onto the back of my neck to support herself, and rose and fell on her toes, rubbing my engorged cock as it lay in the cleft of her spectacular arse.

As I leaned down to nibble and lick her perfect neck some more, Lori giggled and reached behind to squeeze my cock.

"We can stand here all day, or we can do...other stuff, baby, your choice!" she murmured, making it crystal clear just what kind of "other stuff" she'd rather be doing.

I took the hint, and reached for the zipper on her dress, sliding it down in one move and allowing her creamy, satin-smooth back to fall into my clutches. Lori giggled again as I kissed the back of her neck and slid my hands inside her dress to hold and squeeze her luscious breasts again, while her delicate, delicious scent surrounded me, making me hunger for her all over again.

"Help me get this thing off, Davey!" she grinned, so I pulled as she squirmed, her bum cheeks wobbling fetchingly as she shimmied the dress off, to stand completely naked before me. Every time I see my wife naked it's like a new experience for me; I never tire of seeing her clear, flawless skin, her rounded, spectacular, showpiece bum, those incredible protuberant 36C breasts with her fat, coral-pink nipples, now beginning to darken to a deeper rose, part of the changes to her body as her pregnancy progressed, and the secret place between her legs, the lips glistening with her honey and just begging for a lick. Lori put her hands behind her head and did a slow spin, grinning all the while to show she knew exactly what she was doing to me.

"Well, Davey, do you still like what you see?" she taunted me, her eyes dancing with mischief, knowing exactly what effect she was having on me. The sight of all that delicious female flesh was too much, and with an almost animal growl, I lunged for her bearing her backwards and onto the bed. I landed on top of her, being careful to take my weight on my forearms and knees, Lori giggling and shrieking as I licked, nibbled, tickled and lapped at her with my tongue.

We played for a few minutes, enjoying the play before other needs intruded, and I found myself wondering all over again how I'd managed to trap such a delicious, divine, utterly beautiful young woman. As I took her all in, I slid down so I could lick and suck her deliciously stiff nipples, gently running the flat of my tongue over the sensitive little points of flesh. Lori's nipples were becoming very sensitive, so I left off before I actively made her too sore to continue, concentrating instead on kissing a line down her midriff, past and inside her ticklish little navel, until my tongue found the top of her slit.

Lori bucked and sighed as I slid my tongue-tip inside her crease, teasing the hood of her clitoris before poking my tongue into her opening, making her sigh and wriggle against me. I wriggled my tongue inside her, then slowly pulled it out and lapped at her slit, once again marvelling at her tangy sweetness, and her spicy, Christmas scent, full rich, aromatic and sweet, redolent of plum pudding and mulled, spiced wine, with a background scent altogether more human, primitive and alluring.

Lori moved and murmured under me as I worked my way down, until my tongue-tip was probing at her tight little rectum, the sensation as I slowly pushed my way into her little knot almost overwhelmingly sexy; Suddenly I wanted to be shoving my distended cock in this particular hole; if I did it right, she'd beg me to bugger her, the way she liked it so much.

Lori sighed happily again and lifted her hips to ease my access to her little rusty bullet hole, holding my head lightly and twining her fingers in my hair as I lapped and licked at her tight-spot, slowly pushing my tongue-tip further into her with every pass until I was in her as far as I could go, rimming her as deeply as she'd ever been rimmed before.

Lori began pulling my face closer into her, trying to get more of me inside her, so I obliged. Pulling my tongue back out of her, I once again fastened my lips on her clitoris, sucking the hard little nub and making her thresh around under me, as her juices poured out of her. I slid up over her, kissed her gently, lifting her legs so her lovely little rosebud was looking right at me, took my cock and pressed it against her. Lori took over, taking hold me and aiming properly, and then nodded, so I began to slide slowly but unstoppably into her tight arse.

Lori gasped and grinned up at me as I slid into her.

"You dirty, perverted little bum-fucker, that's all you ever want to do these days, I have other holes too, you know!"

I grinned back down at her, not at all put off my stride by her words, especially as I could see she didn't mean any of them. I stuck my tongue out at her, and leaned down to nip the end of her nose.

"Before you start going all "you are such a pervert" on me, Mrs. Loretta Keene-Denham, just remember one thing, you hot little fuck-muffin wife of mine; it was you who started all this; it was you who asked me to fuck you in your arse, you showed me how to do it properly, I discovered I liked it, so I am your creation, missus Frankenstein, and the price you pay for being such a cock-obsessed little smart-arse is you get to spend the rest of your life with my tongue, my fingers, or my fat-boy shoved up your Strada Cioccolato, and if you don't like it, go complain to the universe, I'm sure it will listen to you, go "Oh, Sorry, Is this better?" and rearrange things so you get your own way!"

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,255 Followers