In Over His Head Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing them now, up close, he was struck by their understated beauty. They had cherubic young looking faces with large dark eyes that glimmered scarlet in the light. They had long dark red hair braided into a single plait that hung forward over their shoulders, and their slight but shapely figures were covered by some kind of diaphanous black gown, which he noticed now was near translucent, as their alabaster pale skin was visible underneath it to various degrees through the thin fabric. He was now acutely aware also that the gauzy gown was the only thing either of them was wearing. There were feminine peaks and valleys barely shrouded from his view. The twin he collided with reached out and tugged Edovan's robe back into place , while the other peered behind him. "Just doing our rounds," she informed him, nodding thoughtfully.

"What are you doing out and about? Aren't you supposed to be resting?" gently accused the twin that was adjusting his robe. The second slipped silently around and behind him. The first took a step closer to him and he instinctively tried to backpedal, but his motion was impeded by the immovable object of the twin that was suddenly right behind him as he pressed up against her front, her breasts pushing pleasantly on the back of his head. The twin in front of him closed the gap between them burying his face in her small but full bosom.

"I don't think it's safe for a little mouse like you to be wandering around unsupervised late at night." she whispered down at him. Her beautiful dark red eyes boring through him. "There are many hungry kitties on the prowl late at night. One of them might just eat you all up." She smiled playfully and he noticed her perfect white teeth were slightly fanged on either side.

"Hush Now, Rinari, I think you are scaring him." the twin behind him whispered somewhere right outside his right ear..her breath was cool against his skin as she spoke. It gave him shivers.

"Are you sure about that Adisiri? I think he wants to be eaten. Well... at least part of him does."

Edovan realized with horror his fearless member was betraying him again, attempting to rise to the occasion through the robe. He flushed with shame and furtively tried to push himself back down with his hands inadvertently brushing across her (cool?) nethers in the process of trying to arrange himself. She gave a small moan and pressed herself closer to him. Pinning his hands in the v shaped valley.

"Sister...no.. " said Adisiri from behind him. "We promised Yagaritte we would look out for him.." she trailed off. Edovan took no comfort from the lack of conviction he heard in her voice. Rinari ignored her. Grinding harder against his trapped hands.

"There's something different about you little mouse. We can't quite put our finger on it, but there is something about you that makes you... delicio.. "

"Irresistible!" Adisiri cut her off. "She means irresistible!"

"Yesssss. Irresistible. . I had thought we were immune to it by our nature, but with every touch I feel my hungers growing.."

She had not stopped grinding. His thumbs were rubbing through the fabric against her cool flesh which was slowly yielding to their pressure. He realized with shock they were raising of their own volition, attempting to burrow deeper into her. He tried to will them to lie flat but much like his throbbing erection at this point his body had decided to mutiny against him. At that moment her outer labia finally yielded to his upward pressure and both thumbs plunged upward into her cool depths, fabric and all. Without warning she pushed his head to the left and bent down to press her cool mouth against his neck. He gasped as she started to suck hard against his skin. "Just a little taste.." she sighed breathlessly against his skin. " ..to see...what he's made of..."

"Sister..

Sister...

RINARI!"

Adisiri's voice was suddenly low and resonant like it had been in the laundry room when they had stared down Bernadette. Rinari stopped. Slowly, reluctantly she rolled her hips back dislodging his thumbs, which were somehow still dry.

"Another time perhaps.. " said Rinari as she stepped back away from him, deftly pulling her dress from where it had had remained tucked.

"Yes, another time sister." agreed Adisiri as she moved from behind him.

"You should go back to bed."

Edovan stood his ground. "I..I..I have something I need to do. I'd r-r-rather not wait if that's alright with you." he stammered.

"And what would that be?" they said in stereo. "Do you need the water closet?" Both twins were in front of him now, arms crossed disapprovingly.

"I need to see Mavka." Edovan said.

"Of course. You want to see the biggest, hungriest kitty of them all." Adisiri rolled her eyes.

"And why do you need to see MISTRESS Mavka?" she put special emphasis on the word mistress, an emphasis that was clearly lost on Edovan.

Edovan paused. He doubted the twins would let him go anywhere near Mavka if he said he need to go to her room and give her a bag of money.

"I have something of hers that I need to... return. And it needs to be tonight." He added that last part lest they attempt to get him to postpone. He didn't know why exactly, possibly Yagaritte's words from the memory? But he felt very much like it was now or never.

"I suppose you can follow on our rounds then. We were headed that way after checking on you anyway. " Adisiri said.

"Fine, but we're not taking the blame if she gobbles you all up..." added Rinari, making biting movements with her sharp teeth in jest.

She seemed halfway serious, Edovan noted, with more than a little trepidation. He nodded hesitantly. He didn't think they'd be able to save him, anyway, if Mavka really decided she wanted him as a snack.

"Come on then, little mouse," Adisiri said, and turned to more or less glide down the stairs. No wonder she had snuck up on him. This time Rinari was at his back silently trailing after him. They came out the bottom of the stairs to a cacophony of music and laughter, mugs clinking, catcalls, barmaids calling back and forth. The tavern floor was full of life and merriment with dozens of patrons drinking and eating and carrying on, various girls plying their trades, and drunken bar songs. La was engaged in some kind of drinking contest with a horde of burly barbarian looking types. She still waved and winked at him even as she was chugging something frothy from some kind of giant boot. And she wasn't the only one. As they passed through the crowd nearly every women present acknowledged him in some way. A small wave, a smile, a stare with unconscious licking of lips, a blown kiss. It didn't matter what they were doing or who they were doing it with, each paused if even for only a second to give him notice, and then went right back to whatever they had been doing before.

Obviously the Boar was busiest at night. People were still walking in the door! The air was full of interesting smells, roast meats, perfumes, and lots of alcohol. The centerpiece of the tavern floor of the Boar was an enormous roaring fireplace, 20 ft wide filled with logs cut from whole trees at at least 6 ft long each. He could still feel its heat from across the tavern like some kind of small sun. Above this fireplace was the head of a gigantic bear sized boar, his tusked face frozen forever in what could only be described as the most perverted looking leer he had ever seen on a nonhuman animal. That must be where the name comes from...or he wondered, was it possible that they picked the name and then went out and hunted down this magnificent beast at exactly the moment of his copulation?

Aside from the women they slipped largely unnoticed through the crowd towards the larger main staircase heading up to the second floor rooms which all led off an exposed upper floor with a heavy railing lest drunken patrons tumble through or over it. It looked like several parties had either spread up into these rooms or spilled out of them into the tavern proper. At the top of the carpeted stairs they took a right away from the patron rooms and through a stone archway.

Adisiri nodded her head towards the circular stairs that lead up to the third floor. Edovan adjusted his robe and nodded back, following her as she started to climb. Rinari followed silently behind him. This was part of the inn he hadn't seen yet. They must have passed another noise cancellation ward because it was a lot quieter, and also more dimly lit than the rest. The floor of the long hallway was covered in a plush dark red carpet and all the stone walls from below had given way to dark rich lacquered wood. Large paintings of various erotic scenes were hung at regular intervals and all of the doors, he noted, were closed. He could hear soft moans coming through some of them, silence in others, and cries of ecstasy from one (was that Svie?)

"This way," Adisiri said, heading for the huge ornate double doors at the end. "You're very lucky" she added as they ambled down the hallway, looking back at Edovan. "Mistress Mavka is a very exclusive hostess, most people can't afford her company, and even fewer can handle it," she added, grinning, baring her oddly sharpened teeth. "But she likes you, I can tell."

Edovan blushed at that. "L-likes me?" me asked. That was... a shock? Or was it obvious? He wasn't sure... all he knew his that she was beautiful, mysterious, terrifying. Why would someone like her ever have any interest in him? On top of that... Yagaritte, too? At least he thought... He furrowed his brows. How was it possible?

Adisiri laughed while Rinari chuckled softly from behind. They both closed in on him again without any notice, pressing him between them once more, but with Adisiri's gauze covered bosom in his face this time. She tilted his chin up to her toothy smile and stared at him in a way that was more than a little unnerving.

"Yes, little mouse. In case you had not noticed. There are over 33 young, attractive women at the boar, 33 big hungry kitties.. and for some inexplicable reason nearly every single one of them wants you, little mouse, inside of them...in one way.. or another."

Edovan just stared upward at her, dumbfounded. What on Tamriel was she talking about? She knew about the contest.. she and her sister had STARTED it! It's not like that was just going to happen all the time? Was it?

You're a bit daft, aren't you?" they asked in unison. But before Edovan could respond, they separated from him and backed away, their laughter trailing behind them, as they left him alone on Mavka's doorstep, A defenseless mouse at the door of a ferocious lion.

"Assuming she doesn't just eat you on sight," Adisiri called over her shoulder, "could you please let Mistress Mavka know her appointment tonight could not make it due to a military coup in his nation." and with that, the two sisters seemed to glide away down the hall back to the festivities below.

Edovan stood there for a moment, looking back behind him, then over the balcony, down into the second floor. It wasn't that far... he could probably just leave before anybody noticed him there. But then he felt the weight of the coin purse in his robe pocket. No. He had come here for a purpose. And even though he had started to doubt that purpose now, he'd already come this far. Yagaritte's holographic words played in his head. "Do the right thing.."

He inhaled deeply and stepped forward, knocking on the doors. It was a heavy ornate wood, much nicer than the ones downstairs. He could still hear softly lilting music coming through, though.