All Comments on 'In Submission to... Ch. 04'

by MzSapphiria

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not sure how I feel....

I want to read more, but this seemed harsh when they are so new to their relationship. I hope you start writing longer chapters because these are too short.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127almost 13 years ago
Interesting

I must admit I thought the twist was interesting but, it just had me thinking I so wished he found someone else for this torture. The hand, paddle and then the kane???? Wow that was so harsh I hope her ass runs!

bredrebredrealmost 13 years ago

OOOH, I am loving this story please contine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So far so good

It's getting better, I enjoyed the bit oh humor you injected with the internal dialogue, but he's going to have to establish a better connection with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
a bit excessive

So that spanking was a but excessive, especially for two people who really aren't I'm a relationship. Hopefully we get a bit more insight into the two of them in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
abusive

So Sean seems borderline abusive. You want that much control over someone when you've only known them for a week. She obviously isn't into the same things that he is so maybe he should have gradually introduced it to her instead of beating her. Which is what he did, it was much more than a simple spanking.

MzSapphiriaMzSapphiriaalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Getting into the story

its not abusive...trust me its a twist. I am trying something new so forgive me if things go a little awry but its out of love not total obsession. He's a man who has never felt these types of feelings before so he doesnt totally know what to do. Your eyes have to travel deeper into the story. I want the readers to get this inside of they're minds visualize it.

MzSapphiriaMzSapphiriaalmost 13 years agoAuthor
p.s.

also remember her first spanking is her initiation key word INITIATION...IT GETS BETTER I PROMISE read ch. 5 and you'll understand

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickialmost 13 years ago
cool

cool chapter love the bdsm route you are taking. Hopefully Kylani will do something naughty, and she'll get a real spanking from Sean.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
BDSM without consent or explanation?

This dude is nuts. It's like he's playing a BDSM game, but he didn't tell her she was playing too. How can he justify just telling her how things will be and demand she not question him when she doesn't know him, anything about him or about being a submissive, which he clearly wants? He's not coming off as dark and sexy to me....just scary and lifetime-movie worthy.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
KEWL

I'VE NEVER THOUGHT OF BDSM AS FUN, BUT YOU NEVER KNOW RIGHT?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh hell no

That is abusive if a man does that to me he is going to be dead

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous