In the Dark of Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'How about I just give you a kiss, pour you a glass of Simon's moonshine, and we'll order in?' I suggested.

'That sounds awesome,' she agreed, nodding vigorously.

'Steak?'

'Hell no. I mean this with no disrespect, but I'm not eating a city steak. Get some felafel and I'll give that a second attempt.'

I understood where she was coming from. The steaks were better out country, and it was hard to get enthused about some sub-standard lump of flesh that had been desecrated at the hands of a cook who couldn't accurate judge when to pull it off the hotplate.

'I'll order a selection of Turkish stuff,' I offered.

'Sounds great.' She flashed me a smile. 'How does this stuff work? Do I give you half the money, or do we take turns paying, or what?'

'Whatever suits you.'

'I'll pay half the bill,' she said. 'Otherwise next time I'll get worried if you don't eat something expensive enough.'

It honestly didn't bother me one way or another, but I let her pay half the order total. We were told to expect a twenty minute wait.

'Whiskey?' I asked Kirsten.

'Thanks, that would be great.'

I made us drinks. Kristen took hers with a 'thanks', still nervous but perhaps also relaxing a little bit. I saw her nails when she took the glass from me. They were long and red and shiny, and I immediately thought of them gently scratching my thighs, working their way upwards to my balls.

'I'm sorry I didn't realise you were a virgin,' I blurted out. 'All the signs were there, but I just assumed whoever you'd been with before me had been totally clueless.'

Kristen smiled wryly. 'What sort of a loser is a virgin at twenty-six?'

'You're not a loser but I have to admit that it's terribly surprising.'

'Well.' She took a sip of her whiskey. 'I had my reasons. My older sister managed to get herself a bit of a reputation. You know. She slept with a few guys, the wrong kind of guys, and they couldn't keep their mouths shut. Mum was dying at the time, she had cancer, and she and Dad were just devastated. I was warned not to follow in her footsteps...'

'...and you became paranoid about getting branded as a slut?'

'Yep. Didn't help that a few local men put bets in place as to who could take my virginity.'

'That's fucked,' I remarked.

'I knew that the moment I slept with someone, everyone would find out about it.' She took a sip of her drink. 'Men have asked me out. Not very often, but two or three of them have. I'm never sure what their intentions are, though, and I get nervous and they get frustrated. Plus, one of them had heard I was still a virgin, and wanted to bag the prize, if you could call it that.'

I took a large swallow of whiskey. 'So that's why you came to me. I wasn't a local, so I couldn't have been part of the betting ring.'

'It wasn't as simple as that,' she said. 'But something like that, yes.'

I mulled over what she'd said as I finished my whiskey. God, it was fucked up that there were blokes who were bored and pathetic enough to do that stuff, but I've learned that bored and pathetic people exist everywhere, and everyone is - sooner or later, in one way or another - is a victim of their antics. Unfortunately for Kirsten she'd been the subject of one of their crueller activities.

Our food arrived just when we had been told it would. Kirsten helped me unwrap it, inspecting and smelling each unfamiliar item curiously.

'What's this?' she asked, pointing to a dish.

'It's an appalling Australian abomination. Hot chips topped with lamb, beef and chicken, hommus and cheese.'

'It smells great.'

'It's fucking delicious. Try some.'

Kirsten grabbed a loaded fry and ate it.

'Thoughts?' I asked.

'That's literally one of the best things I've eaten in my life. Imagine that with rare eye fillet and a cob of corn? Goddamn. I'd die of happiness.'

~~~~~~~~~~~

We ate, we drank, we talked. The hours ticked by.

'Do you need to travel home tonight?' I asked Kirsten.

She shook her head. 'No. I told my Dad I was catching up with a friend in Brisbane and would be back tomorrow. If you don't want me to stay, though, I can book a motel room. I had a look around before I left and there are a lot of places catering to truckies that will let me check in late.'

'No, no, I want you to stay. I'd really like for you to stay.'

Kirsten smiled shyly. 'Me too.'

'I remember the night you fell asleep in my arms.'

'That terrified me.'

'You were so cute.'

She looked at me like I was crazy and shook her head slightly.

'None of that,' I requested. I leant in to kiss her. 'It's been a long week. Want to come to bed with me?'

'I'd love to.'

We went to my bedroom. I didn't shut the door or turn off the light. I didn't want to do this in darkness. I wanted to explore her body, see the desire in her eyes, and watch her cum. I wanted her completely and fully.

'Lights on,' she remarked softly.

'Is that a problem? If it is, I'll turn them off.'

'But you want them on?'

I nodded. 'Sure do.'

'Leave them on, then,' she said, smiling bravely. 'Nothing was as scary as arriving at your house that first night. Just keep in mind that I'm not perfect. I'm overweight and I have scars and stretchmarks, and all that shit.'

'Me too.'

'Men don't get stretchmarks.'

'We do, just in different places.' I pulled her into an embrace. 'Let's do this properly. Let's forget about any insecurities we have, and just fuck each other senseless.'

Kirsten's lips brushed against mine. 'Sounds perfect.'

In the dark of night she'd been a mystery, but in the light she was a beauty, and somehow all the more real and wonderful. Or perhaps it was no different, I was simply permitting myself to put some emotion into the evening.

We kissed each other, tugging at clothing with fumbling fingers and uncertain smiles, giggling and groping, smiling and caressing, as we made our way to the bed. We were both top half naked with our jeans unbuttoned when we sat on the edge of the bed and each removed the last of our own clothing.

I glanced over at Kirsten and saw that she, too, was peering curiously at me. We exchanged guilty smiles, but we obviously weren't feeling too guilty because she moved my arm out of the way so she could take a good look at my cock. It was quite stiff and there was a bead of pre cum on the head. She rubbed the pad of her index finger over it, smearing it over the crown of my cock, before raising her finger to her mouth and sucking on it.

Her blonde hair fell like a curtain of silk over the side of her face. I pushed it back, leant over and kissed her once more. Her tits were great, very round and soft with large pink nipples and as we kissed, I couldn't stop stroking and squeezing them. My lips moved from her face to her jaw and then down to her boobs. We were still sitting side by side and I was hunched over, my face buried in her chest, while she stroked my hair.

I wanted more of her. I had to have more of her. I stopped worshipping her breasts to move her up the bed and lay her down. I tried to slip between her firm thighs so I could taste her cunt, but instead she pulled me on top of her.

'I've always wondered what it feels like to stare up at a man as he fucked me,' she whispered.

'You'll know soon enough, but not now. Not yet. I'm going to go down on you. I want you to stop me when you're right on the brink of coming.'

She nodded, her eyes wide. They were hazel. Hazel eyes, with thick, black lashes. 'Yes.'

No arguments, just 'yes'. Simple, pure, agreement. Her beautiful body was all mine.

I moved down the bed, between her parted thighs, and kissed each one. She had the fat, puffy pussy lips I'd known she'd have, and a wet, pink, pussy. I breathed in the scent of her. There was no soap, just the natural smell of womanhood during the first flickerings of arousal.

My tongue made contact with her clit and she gasped and grabbed my head. Her nails scratched my scalp as she drew me in tighter against her. There wasn't much room for fancy tongue-work, but maybe that was what she wanted. I dabbed my tongue against her little button, pushing it from side to side, then giving it a few, long, vertical strokes. Kirsten moaned and pulled me tighter against her.

In the hot, humid, microcosm between her legs, I toyed with her clit and fingered her pussy. Her juices and my spit created a wet puddle on the sheets below her.

Kirsten moaned and lifted her hips off the bed. Her hands were knotted in my hair as she began to rub herself over my face. Her clit was swollen and I could almost have drank from her cunt. My prick was pressed hard against the bed, twitching with anticipation, as Kirsten continued to face fuck me.

All of a sudden, she pushed me away.

'Oh God, stop,' she pleaded. 'I'm going to cum.'

I sat on my haunches and stared at her, laying on her bed with her legs spread. Her face was flushed and her pupils dilated. Her blonde hair fanned out around her, slightly messed up from the exertion of foreplay.

I reached down and wrapped one hand around my cock. 'You said you liked watching men masturbate.'

She nodded. 'I do.'

'You asked what I think about when I wank.'

'Yeah.'

I gestured to her. 'This is often what I imagine. Someone wet and waiting for me. Someone with big tits and a great smile. Someone with a wet cunt.' With one hand still on my cock, I reached the other to her pussy. I slid a few fingers inside. 'This is where I want to be.'

Kirsten whimpered and ground down on my fingers. 'I want you.'

I pulled my fingers out of her twat and rubbed them over her clit. 'I want you too.'

She arched her back off the bed. Her hands flew to her breasts and she pinched her nipples. It was a very sexy sight, watching her play with her tits while my fingers were inside her. I could feel her pussy clamped down around my digits and all I could think was how wonderful it would be to replace those fingers with my cock.

I slipped my fingers free from her, licked them clean, and was about to crawl on top of her when she just pulled me on top. She was a strong girl and she knew what she wanted. I had no qualms whatsoever about indulging her. My dick was at her service.

She paused momentarily, her hazel eyes flickering with uncertainty as if it ask if this was alright. I smiled at her, brushed her hair back from her face, and kissed her. While we were kissing, I slipped my cock inside her wet twat, sinking balls deep in one, fluid motion. She whimpered, I grunted hoarsely. It was good to be here, between her legs, her soft, pillowy breasts against my chest.

Acting on instinct alone, mixed with some primeval urge to fuck, I began to thrust. Short, shallow strokes, made at a slow pace, so I could enjoy the sounds of sex. Kirsten ran her long nails down my back and grabbed my arse, squeezing the cheeks in her hands. That spurred me on, and my thrusts grew quicker and deeper.

Kirsten spread her legs wider. She kept one of her hands on my arse but moved the other to one of her tits, and began groping at herself. Until that point we'd been staring into each other's eyes, but she was losing focus as she surrendered to desire. Like me, she had surrendered to her more innate desires, allowing herself to become raw and bestial. She raised her hips in time with me, letting her clit graze my pubic bone.

I reached for the tit she hadn't been attending to and squeezed the nipple hard. Too hard, I thought, but not according to Kristen. She begged me to do it again and I couldn't help but comply.

'I'm going to cum,' she mewled. 'Darren, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.'

I pushed deep into her pussy, and was rewarded with the vice like grip of a cunt whose owner is experiencing orgasm. Both her twat and her hand, still on my arse, were drawing me deep inside her wet channel, causing my own climax to loom precipitously near.

I managed to hold off and she finally fell, limp, beneath me. She touched my face reverently, her breathe ragged, as her pussy continued to contract. I waited until the spasms died off, then gently withdrew and sat back, between her legs.

'What's wrong?' she whispered.

'Nothing,' I said. I grabbed my cock and rubbed it against her swollen clit. 'I want to play around with you. I don't need you to do anything. I'm not far off cumming.'

Kirsten propped herself up on her elbows and surveyed my cock. 'Your balls are hard again, like they were that time I wanked you in the bathroom.'

'Mmhmm, I'm very close. I nearly came when you were.'

She continued to stare at my cock. 'It's very shiny and wet.'

'From you.'

'I can see the veins in it.'

'Again, from you,' I agreed. I pushed half of my cock inside her. 'You get me going.'

'I hope so.'

I wiggled my cock around. Damn she felt good. I was hovering right on the precipice and while it was a wonderful sensation, I couldn't hold off much longer. 'I'm going to cum.'

'Now?'

I moved on top of her once more, my cock sliding back inside her delicious little twat. 'Oh yeah. Uh, just give it... Oh fuck Kirsten, here it is.'

I was vaguely conscious of her staring at me, watching my face contort, but I gave less than zero shits as I ploughed into her. I grabbed onto her soft, white breasts and let out a string of curses as I had the sort of orgasm that makes the world fade into nothingness.

When I was fully spent, I collapsed onto her. Kirsten kissed my ear and ran her red nails down my back once more, but it was a soothing motion this time, not a seductive on. She smelt great, tasted great, looked great, and I loved who she was.

I grabbed her face and kissed her on the lips.

'You look happy,' she said.

'I am. How about you?'

She smiled at me. 'You were worth the wait.'

~

The End