In the Den of the Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded.

"While we talk, my buddy Luca here is going to give you a quick check-up. Cool?"

I nodded again. Looking at them more closely, Luca was a bit taller and bulkier than Nick, with just a tiny bit of stubble shading his jawline. When he spoke, his voice was very gentle and with a slight accent that suggested he was more comfortable speaking Spanish.

"If you'll let me unzip you," murmured Luca, "I can start a few tests, check your blood pressure, reflexes, that sort of thing."

I held out my arms and let him help me out of my clothes, which he folded neatly and set aside. He donned a pair of rubber gloves and then began what felt like a pretty routine checkup as Nick described some procedures.

"Your master has requested that we take steps to make you the best possible version of yourself. Most of the processes we'll put you through are designed to optimize sexual performance or pleasure, although a few are purely cosmetic. You're very lucky to have the opportunity to receive these treatments, since most of these procedures are not currently available commercially and all are admittedly rather costly."

"First, we'll provide you some medication that will enhance your sense of scent. You'll start to notice individuals have very unique aromatic profiles and be able to discern between different people and animals at a significant range. This medication will continue to be administered via daily tablet for as long as you elect to take it. You'll notice increased salivation as an additional side effect, with the composition of that salivation altering as well."

"An additional regimen of medication will increase the rate of hair growth on all parts of your body, especially the face, chest, underarms, and mons pubis. This may seem like a sudden, extended puberty. Muscle growth will increase. You're likely to experience a sharp increase in libido, although some patients also experience tenderness of the breasts."

Luca had moved on to cradling my testicles, rolling each one individually between his fingers. I was so distracted by what Nick was saying that I had hardly noticed, although I became increasingly aware of Luca's gloved hands as they rolled back my foreskin to reveal my shivering purple glans.

"Still doing good? Try to remain calm and focus on me," suggested Nick.

Luca had produced a slender thermometer coated in some sort of clear lube. In my ignorance, I thought he would ask me to bend over so he could take my temperature rectally, but he instead firmly gripped my penis by the shaft and dexterously teased open my pee-slit with quick pressure from his thumb and forefinger. Before I could say anything, he inserted the thermometer confidently, ignoring the fact that I was rapidly swelling with excitement. Yet Nick was still talking:

"Your anal cavity will be fortified to accommodate more regular and vigorous penetration; the muscles will be strengthened to more aggressively expand and contract to allow for more painless entry for you and greater pleasure for any potential partners. If you continue with your current diet and the planned medications, you'll also find yourself evacuating your bowels in a more complete and satisfying way. Over time, you should experience a much healthier colon and more intense sexual gratification when the prostate is stimulated."

Luca was now slowly moving the thermometer up and down with one hand while adeptly massaging my shaft with the other. I let out a small involuntary moan and Nick stopped his speech as if he himself were only just noticing what was happening. With a small nod from Luca, Nick pulled up the top of his scrubs to show me beautiful abs of chiseled bronze with only the faintest trail of hair creeping down the middle. He pulled the scrubs up just enough that I could see one hard, brown nipple, which he pinched as he ran his other hand up and down his own abs, slowly pushing his scrub bottoms lower and lower and teasing me with glimpses of more and more pubic hair.

The combination of visual and manual stimulation was driving me wild. When the thermometer first entered, my pee-slit had felt hot with pain, but that had so quickly been replaced with the kind of mind-bending ecstasy that seemed to only come from a new sexual experience. Planting my feet firmly, I rocked my hips ever so gently to the rhythm of Luca's massage, wanting to keep feeling the sensation but also not wanting to move too much while his instrument was inside such a delicate part of me.

I let out another whiny little moan as Nick started to become more vocal, encouraging me as he touched and tweaked his own gorgeous body.

"Oh yeah, oh, fuck yeah man. Cum for us, man, fucking cum for us."

When I'm jerking myself off normally I can usually sense when I'm about to cum, but this was sudden, almost unexpected. Luca yanked out the thermometer just as a pure glob of fresh, warm jizz shot out of me. I thought it might fly across the room to splatter across Nick's beautiful, bare skin, but somehow his top was already back down and he was wiping the tip of my cock off into a small specimen vial. Once he made sure there was no more of the sample left, he gave the vial to Luca and resumed reading from his clipboard.

"Sorry," he laughed as if nothing happened. "We just needed a sample. Where was I? Oh, yes."

He turned a page.

"The most dramatic changes will be experienced by your penis. There will of course be some moderate but very noticeable increases in both girth and length, especially when aroused. You'll notice some discoloration, with the organ adopting a more vibrant red-brown or violet hue during arousal. Semen production may increase in volume but decrease in fertile potency. You'll also notice that during penetration, the base of your penis will also engorge itself such that you are 'tied' or 'knotted' to your partner, not unlike a canine. The radically increased blood flow leads to a sensation that can be scary, but also very exciting."

I remembered being intimidated by James's impressive penis and how enormous it had felt inside me. It was no wonder I was so tired and my ass had felt destroyed. I almost wasn't even worried at all if this meant I was going to be more like James, or able to withstand more of his passion. I had always felt kind of bad about my body, and this miracle procedure sounded like it was going to turn me into some kind of sex god.

"Really the only other thing," he concluded. "Will be the circumcision."

I must have looked surprised because he explained.

"With all of the other modifications, swelling during arousal might intense and extreme, with the glans expanding suddenly and significantly in ways that your foreskin is not currently designed to accommodate. Part of restructuring your penile sheath will necessitate this simple procedure, which we have the resources to guarantee will be painless and with a recovery time of hours rather than days."

He flipped to the final page.

"The only stipulation is that your master has requested you watch the process and that it be filmed . . . and that you agree the removed foreskin be returned to him."

For such an apparently irreversible decision, my mind was made up quickly. My young, horny mind was only thinking about the amazing sex I could have with an improved body, and I signed the contract without fully processing what I had just been told. As such, I quickly found myself guided into a wheelchair with a thin cloth placed on my lap. Nick wheeled me down the hall to a large operating theater that had already been set up, with a few doctors in surgical gear already waiting.

They introduced themselves quickly, although my attention was on the digital camera on the tripod facing the operating table I was guided to. The thin cloth was taken away as my naked body was instructed to recline. There were stirrups that held my legs spread apart, and restraints for my wrists, chest, and ankles that the doctors busied themselves fastening.

"You'll just be awake for this first part under some local anesthetic," one of the surgeons was saying. "We'll put you under for some of the serious reconstructive work. And look! Something has been brought for you from home."

A familiar red ball was being inserted in my mouth. I was unable to make any noise other than muffled moans and gags, but I was kind of glad I wouldn't be expected to say anything and that I had something to bite down on, even if this was going to be painless. Instead, I stared straight at the camera, imagining James watching this back and not being able to resist pulling out his huge, hairy cock. He'll see me stare at the camera, unafraid and watch as I stay strong through the whole bizarre procedure, and even as they cut me he'll just be touching himself, hardly even thinking about it because he's so engrossed in my pale, naked body.

The nearest surgeon has a syringe of clear liquid that he is jamming into the base of my totally limp cock. He pricks me several times at different locations, flicking my idle member with the fingers of the opposite hand as if testing to see if the anesthetic is taking effect. I can't feel a thing.

Now another is using some sort of marker to trace a dark line all around the tip of my penis, creating clear distinction between head and shaft. Hands are everywhere, pinching off sections of skin with forceps. The skin is stretched tight in a way that I imagine could feel great if I could feel anything at all.

However, I am quickly nauseous when the first cut is made. They're using a small, silvery pair of scissors in quick deft movements to remove the marked-off ring and there is so much blood dribbling out and pooling in this little pouch of skin. They're not taking care to dab it away, working quickly in a flurry of blade and forceps, but I watch in slow motion as a dribble of blood slides down my shaft. To James, this must look like a bloody little sausage that's about to be stuffed just for him. My body is a feast that's being prepared exactly according to his own savage tastes.

I don't maintain consciousness long enough to see the rest of the procedure. Instead, I dream I am in the painting hanging in James's front room, roaming the forest by the light of the full moon in my strong body covered in sweat and coarse, dark hair. I find James hunched over the body of a lifeless dear, tearing at its flesh with his teeth. When he senses me, he grins crookedly and leaps to tackle me, forcing me into a play-wrestle that ends with him sitting triumphantly on my chest, his cock and balls playfully slapping the edges of my lips and chin.

And suddenly in my dream there are many others just like us converging on the deer, in a variety of sizes and colors, mostly male with a few females who are equally strong, hairy, and wild with sexual energy. A glorious bacchanalian commences, a bizarre canine orgy of lapping blood and rutting violently, every throbbing cock or powerful hand seeking a waiting orifice. I stand up in the middle of it all, on my two human legs, conscious of the scene. I am caked in blood, spit, sweat, and cum. I feel complete, a part of something more great and terrible than what I had previously known. From the depths of my throat, I let out a wild howl.

6: The Morning After


I wake up, blinking groggily a few times as I get my bearings. I've never been in this room before, although it does not take me long to figure out where I am. This must be James's bedroom. The decor is familiar and his scent is everywhere.

I am on a pile of perfectly soft pillows, artfully arranged on an immense bed with bloodred sheets. At the foot of the bed there's a cedar chest similar to the one in my room, and the room also contains a plush red chaise lounge which matches the bedding and a tall armoire next to a full-length mirror like the one out in the front room. I'm resting on top of the sheets, partially dressed, bare-chested but wearing cotton pajama bottoms that are a few sizes too big for me. My whole body feels sore, especially below the waist. I pull out the waistband of my pajama bottoms, examining the bandages beneath.

"If you try to pull out your stitches, I'm going to have to put a cone around your neck," joked a familiar voice.

James was standing in the doorway, smiling, his arms folded over his chest. He's wearing dark trousers and a white linen shirt that is mostly unbuttoned, exposing the glossy, chestnut hair that covers his chest. I move as if to get up, but he stops me, crossing over to kneel next to the bed and stroke my hair while whispering to me gently. His breath is warm.

"Shh, shh, don't get up. You were a really brave boy for me today, and for that you're going to get a treat."

He tickled the underside of my chin and laughed. In that moment, I wanted nothing more in the world than to please him and continue to earn his praise.

Now he was pushing something into my mouth, which I could tell were enormous horse pills that were hard to swallow, although he held a bottle to my lips and squirted in a few jets of ice water.

"You're resting and getting better now from your big trip to the vet this afternoon," he reminded me. "So I'm not going to punish you for your little accident on the floor until tomorrow when you're all better."

He was still smiling when he said this, which made me feel a surge of excitement in my stomach that quickly turned painful. I must have made a face, because I made him laugh.

"Aww, don't be sad boy. I want to take good care of you."

He stripped away the shirt and stepped out of the trousers so that he was only wearing a pair of tight black briefs that showed off the exact size and shape of his cock. Gently, he crawled up onto the bed next to me and draped himself next to me so he could wrap one strong arm around me and use the other to guide his warm hand up and down my chest and stomach in long, soothing strokes.

James hummed tunelessly to me in a low, growling bass. I had no difficulty at all closing my eyes and slipping out of consciousness again, satisfied that everything was going to be okay.

7: The Tail

When I woke up, light was streaming through a crack in the thick, dark curtains. I was still in bed next to James, although he was now buck naked and sprawled out over the covers, taking up more than half of the ample bed.

I felt amazing. I was still wearing the pajama bottoms, but my bandages had been taken off during the night. Part of me should be worried about the dramatic changes I've undergone, but I'm also eager to inspect my new body. I spring out of bed and step out of the pajama bottoms, leaving them on the floor next to James's clothes from last night.

I'm surprised when I look in the mirror by how much I look the same. I'm still pale and thin - if anything, more so, since I see no evidence of the "freshman fifteen" I had never lost and my stomach is now flat and toned. My light hair is still a wild mess of curls. My eyes are the same familiar shade of blueish-grey. I have all of my freckles on my face and arms, the familiar scars on my chin and knee.

But I'm also completely different, and I can't stop from admiring myself, posing, and showing off. Already a thin down of hair a few shades lighter than my hair is starting to coat my entire body in a pattern that matches James. I had never really had much body hair before, struggling even to grow a few hairs above my lip and a few on the center of my chest. But now there is an even layer everywhere, including my jawline. I flex and lift up my left arm to smell beneath it. I smell amazing in a way that I can't get enough of.

I'm most nervous to examine my cock and balls because I'm worried about the recent surgery, but they seem to have healed miraculously overnight, probably with the help of whatever cutting-edge surgical techniques got applied after I passed out combined with whatever weird designer drugs I was on now. Like that guy said, the actual penis was both longer and wider, though still not as massive as James's. The veins seemed more prominent than they had before, and it was darker in color although not in the sickly, bruised way it had been before. The circumcision would take some getting used to, but surprisingly didn't hurt at all and looked completely normal. The weirdest change was that relative to how they'd been before, my balls were now enormous, and even in the cold air of the apartment they dangled low and away from my body in my giant sack that had to have been enhanced.

"Mmm, look at you, pretty boy, checking yourself out," muttered James from the bed. "Come say good morning."

I leapt on top of him, flopping over so I could lick his prickly cheek and give him a sloppy, wet kiss.

"Thank you," I whispered into his ear. "Thank you for everything."

He grinned as if to say "you're welcome," but then scooped me up and flung me away onto the floor.

"No puppies on the bed unless I say so," he scolded. "Now open up the bottom of that dresser and fetch me my robe and slippers."

I felt a little hurt that I wasn't allowed to show him how thankful I was, so I was determined to do this task right. I scampered over to the armoire and opened the bottom drawer to find a pair of plain black house slippers and several folded silk kimonos. I grabbed a kimono in my hands, but gripped the ends of the slippers with my teeth before hurrying back to my master and dropping them on the floor. He stepped into the slippers himself but held out his arms to let me wrap the robe around him and tie it at the waist. It had long sleeves, but only came down to his mid-thigh.

Wordlessly, he started to walk out of the bedroom, and I followed a few paces behind, trotting at his heels like the good boy that I was. He led me to the kitchen, where he filled a tall glass with water and got a plastic tub out of the fridge. Rather than sitting down or offering me some, though, he turned around and started walking back toward the hallway. Curious, I followed.

Oh, right. He was feeding me my breakfast. He led me back into my room, which was just how I had left it the day before, although the clothes I had worn to the clinic had already been cleaned and returned to the closet. James bent over and filled up my water dish with the glass and put several large pieces of the venison jerky in the food dish, along with several leaves of fresh, green spinach. He then looked expectantly at me, as if seeing if I had mastered this skill and was going to keep playing along. Dutifully, I knelt on all fours and held my face to each bowl, eating slowly without using my hands.

"Good boy," he said absentmindedly, although he then paused as if only just noticing something. "Although you really should be wearing your tail."

My tail? I finished the last mouthful and looked up quizzically. He shook his head and waved his hand dismissively.

"If I let you out, can you go take care of your business in the yard like a good boy?"

I nodded, and followed him over to the door. Sensing that he was establishing what could become a routine, I returned to the grassy patch where Claudia had taken me the day before. I hadn't thought I really needed to go, but when I lifted my leg to try another glorious golden stream of urine sprayed forcefully out of me. I actually felt quite empty and didn't really need a poo, so I ran quickly back to the apartment and pawed at the door to be let back in.

James was waiting with the strange device from yesterday that I hadn't recognized, the half-hook, half-cat o' nine tails. He held it in front of my face so I could sniff it.

"This is your tail, boy. You are expected to wear it at all times unless you're sleeping, doing your business, or I give you permission."

He held it to his mouth and licked it, covering it in several ropes of heavy slobber. Then he firmly guided me down to a kneeling position on all fours, spread my legs, and forced my head down so that I was submissively presenting him with my bare asshole.