In the Hands of a Vampire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Up the steps I returned to the sidewalk. I marched passed the earlier hugging couple and angrily shouted, "Happy fucking New Year!" I stomped down the sidewalk with my arms stiff down at my sides as I tapped my purse anxiously against my thigh.

I continued on my merry pissed off way, hated fucking New Year's Eve with a passion. I neared an alley that cut between two buildings with my blue eyes wide with fury. Suddenly, upon stomping before the alley, I felt a grip of my fur covered arm then a swift jerk which pulled me into the dark alley.

I had no opportunity to react. I was painfully slammed back against the icy and harsh brick wall, the wind practically knocked out of me. An icy hand latched around my throat so powerfully I thought it was going to be crushed. I choked against the vice grip then before my eyes came that pale face that dripped with gin and tonic. I gasped with shock, witnessed those two beady eyeballs catch the light with an ominous glow.

What the hell was I looking at? Was this what I have been searching for but found me and was that my end?!

"You bitch," he lowly hissed then stated, "I'm going to suck you dry and leave you in the gutter to rot!" He pulled me forward then again slammed me painfully back against the wall.

I gasped in pain, the back of my head hit pretty hard which knocked what sense I had out of me.

"You've run your damned mouth too much, Vivian Addams!" he lowly grumbled, his voice echoed in my slightly spinning head, "I will be praised for ending you, you smug bitch!" He evilly chuckled.

Holy shit!

That was it, I determined, I was going to be done in by an asshole for a vampire! That wasn't how I wanted to go out! At that point, I hadn't been laid in over two weeks!

Oh, wait.

I hadn't had good sex at all!

Why, I whined in silence, why was I gonna die before I had the chance to find me a man who knew what he was doing?!

Oh, my brain was on overload of regrets never having found the perfect screw! What about my fucking article for next month's issue, it wasn't finished yet?!

Oh, then this bastard grabbed hold of my fur coat and jerked the son of a bitch to expose my plunging neckline. Ah hell, I didn't want his beady eyeballs to be the last ones to see that heavenly cleavage!

He evilly slithered, "I'm going to enjoy this probably more than you."

I simply squeezed my eyes shut and waited for the end of Vivian Addams and In the Hands of a Vampire.

Within the darkness of my closed eyes I felt that icy grip suddenly pull back from my throat followed by the loud crash of trashcans in the alley. I dared to open one eye, saw a totally different dark silhouette before me obviously turned to the side. My eye shifted and saw my assailant scramble from the turned over trashcans, he suddenly leapt into the air and vanished.

My other eye opened then both frowned. What the hell happened?

My eyes looked forward at whom or what had just rescued my lovely ass.

The dark silhouette turned and faced me.

I saw the distinct glow of reddish orbs for eyes. Huh?

I felt my eyes roll and everything blurred followed by my ass hitting the dank ground...

Ow, my head hurt.

There was a painful throbbing at the back of my head which prompted me to reach behind it. Instantly there was a sensation of bruised tenderness about the very back of my skull. My eyes fluttered. Had I dreamed the whole attack?

Then I noted, no longer frozen. In fact, I felt pretty darn toasty.

My eyes blinked as my vision started to clear. After several good blinks, I squinted and my eyes focused on a ceiling. I didn't know that ceiling, sure wasn't mine and I knew mine all too well since I counted the cracks in the drywall during another moment of trying not to fall asleep beneath whoever grunted on top of me.

My head turned to the side and I looked at the soft glow of a fire within the mouth of a fireplace. Where the hell was I?

I lifted my head and felt the pain a bit more along with a stiffness about my throat. Damn, I groaned in thought, that fucker squeezed too hard. Or not hard enough because I was still alive. I smirked with another amusing thought, huh, I was one tough bitch to snuff out. More lives than a fucking cat, I guessed.

I pushed up onto my arms, felt the cushions beneath me. My eyes took notice I was laid across some antique sofa.

Finally the memory of my savior came, that dark silhouette and that ominous glow that was so similar to my assailant's. That revelation was interrupted for before my eyes came a glass of what I could smell was gin and tonic, very well manicured male fingers gripped about the rim.

I reached my hand up and took the crystal glass, "Thanks." I said a bit groggily. I slowly sat up and brought the glass to my lips.

"You're welcome," a man's nice voice spoke.

My lips froze against the glass, I knew that voice and it belonged to that tall drink of something, something from that weird club. My eyes frowned, the glow from the fireplace was blocked and my eyes slowly lifted until they again were snagged and focused on wondrous lips which were formed into a slightly slanted smile.

Those lips motioned and with it came that sweet smooth melody, "How are you feeling?"

"Better," I slightly laughed then sipped from the glass unable to pull my eyes back from ogling those lips. Those lips suddenly vanished and the glow from the fireplace was again in my eyes. My eyes quickly searched because I wasn't finished staring at those fucking lips.

That remarkable voice again spoke, "You were lucky."

My eyes followed the direction the voice came from.

Again this man's voice spoke, "That was too close for even my comfort, Vivian."

My eyes found that very man from the club, my run in, and he stood near a small antique table. He lifted a peach from a bowl of an arrangement of different fruits.

Did I know this guy or was he a fan?

Hell, I didn't know any guy with that kind of mouth and voice because if I did I sure in the fuck wouldn't have been alone on damned New Year's Eve. Huh, I wasn't.

I couldn't help but watch his mouth as those lips parted wide and powerfully bit into the peach. Wow, just wow!

I shifted on my rear and brought my legs down from the sofa and asked, "Do I know you?" I wasn't sure if my mouth would work while I watched this guy slowly chew that huge chunk of peach. Oh, my brow lifted, watched him drag the pad of his thumb against corner of his mouth then tucked that thumb into his mouth sucking away the peachy juices.

Why was I so damned aroused by that man's incredible mouth?!

Hmm, I always thought I was an ass woman but apparently I was wrong!

"Hmm," he hummed a bit then obviously swallowed his delicious chewed up peach then he licked his lips, "I don't think so." He again licked his lips which sent long awaited and remarkable sexual sensations every damned way possible over my fabulous body.

With near envy I thought, obviously that peach was really juicy and I wanted to lick the juices from his lips.

He announced, "But I do know who you are."

"Ah, okay," I said, gave a short nod and not once did my eyes alleviate from watching what I had determined was mouth porn. I finally commented, "So you know my name." then asked, "You got one?" I had no care who the hell he danced with earlier at that club because I was the one on his antique sofa.

Again I watched in complete awe as he hardily bit into the peach. Oh, wow, my mind sang, what I wouldn't do to have him bite into me like he did the peach. I somewhat laughed in response to that thought and, boy, what a thought. I studied closely how he steadily and perfectly chewed that peach. Oh, I believed I nearly had an orgasm because that was probably better than the sex I ever had up until that night.

He finally finished working his mouth, set the peach down then pulled a handkerchief from his pocket, cleaned his hands of the juices.

I really wanted to offer my services and suck those fingers clean.

He finally gave his name, "Jerry Dandridge."

My eyes slightly frowned, wasn't sure if I heard the name before or not. The name had a nice ring to it but had I ever heard it before?

Oh well.

He stepped to the sofa and offered his hand, "A pleasure to meet you, Vivian Addams."

I slipped my hand into his, felt a prominent chill with just a lingering flush of heat, yet his skin felt sublime. My brain churned and went into a shitload of naughty directions. The determination was easily made, I wanted his lips and hands on me.

I sang with an overload of flirt, "Nice to meet you, Mr. Dandridge." then I finally looked him in the eyes. Hmm, I made a serious note, those were some definite killers he had for gorgeous browns. I added my appreciation for his earlier actions, "And thank you for rescuing me."

He slid his hand from mine.

My eyes followed as he took a seat at the other end of the sofa.

He brought an arm across the back then crossed his legs ankle to knee. "You're very welcome," he replied then stated, "And very lucky that I noticed your attacker leave after you did." He sat there with those powerful browns focused on me.

I swear my entire body was about to burst into flames similar to those dancing in the fireplace. "Again, thank you." I said, couldn't thank him enough for having saved my ass though I had some pretty interesting ideals to show plenty thanks.

Then I had to comment, "I'm sorta confused how you managed to get him off me." I knew damned well what my attacker was and had my suspicions that the looker that stared at me was the same.

His lips formed a cunning smirk with that little crook about the left corner then his fabulous lips motioned as he asked, "Do I really have to explain, Vivian?" he obviously knew I wasn't stupid and stated, "You know exactly what he was and what I am."

I took a deep breath then lifted the glass to my lips and took a little sip. I swallowed then agreed, "Okay, you're right." There was no use playing dumb when I was far from it.

"So," I looked over at him with questioning lift of my left brow then asked, "Why the hell did you stop him from killing me?" I presented my theory, "He obviously doesn't approve of me and my chosen profession. So, I suspect you probably feel the same." I wasn't going to beat around any dumbass bush, so I blatantly asked, "So, did you toss his ass so you could get the creds for snuffing out Vivian Addams?"

"No," he quickly responded, his expression unchanged, then explained, "I simply keep good watch of my investments."

Investments?

My brain yelled all kinds of questions. What the hell? I was some kind of investment? Since when? And why? And what the hell?

His lips broadened into a smirk, obviously noticed my confusion, then encouraged, "You're going to have to be more careful from now on, Vivian, because I won't always be there to throw off another attacker."

He clearly didn't explain shit about the whole investment comment but his voice was amazing nonetheless and made up for the lack of information.

"Yes," he continued with that delectable tone, "There are many of us out there that really don't approve of your work and what you are trying to tell the world about us." he added his feelings on my profession, "I really don't care because I personally think no one actually believes a word you've written. I'm not going to order you to cease your professional opinions but there will be others who will make even more drastic attempts on your life."

"Really," I breathed, grew a bit more suspicious of my vampire rescuer, "Answer me this," I needed to ask because he never answered, "How am I one of your investments?" I wanted a real answer and preferred a long one so I could watch those fire illuminated lips and listen to his vocals a bit longer.

He slyly commented, "You're sure fascinated with my lips." no answer given to my question, "You can barely look me in the eyes, Vivian, since you're obviously more focused on my lips." then he asked with intrigue, "Why is that, Vivian?"

I watched his mouth. I watched every motion as those words flowed out smoothly. Then I watched them form a very subtle pucker of amusement and, unlike him, I truthfully answered, "You have great lips, what can I say?" I finally pried my eyes from my obvious attraction and looked him in the eyes and they were just as lovely.

I confessed further, "I am oddly attracted to your lips, Mr. Dandridge, and I'm by far from ashamed to admit it." I completely forgot my last question because there was also something so compelling about his large browns as well.

With a hint of suggestiveness he asked, "And it doesn't concern you what I might do with my lips?"

Oh, I knew that hinted suggestive tone and boy had it sounded a million damned times better with his voice.

"Not the lips." I quickly answered then pressed my lips together. I damn well wished those lips of his would magically float my direction and attach to mine. I explained my true kind of concern, "I believe I should be more concerned about what's passed those lips besides your tongue." God, it was a pure rush when I heard my flirty tone ignited into a war with his.

Calm and coolly he asked, "You're not afraid that I might do exactly as your attacker was about to do before I arrived?"

"Well," I thought for a moment with my lips in a tightened pucker then I licked my bottom lip, and confidently answered, "No." I gave no explanation to my simple answer but made another comment concerning those lips of his, "But I could think of worse things than those," I pointed, gestured to his lips, "On this." I pointed at myself, "In fact, I could've been subjected to having that asshole's nasty and very unattractive mouth on me. That's way worse."

He quickly laughed at my statement then silenced and regained that daring expression and smirk followed by asking, "And what do you want right now, Vivian?"

That was likely the most stupid question I have ever heard because he obviously knew the answer to that question which could be clearly read in those dangerous dark eyes of his.

Immediately I urged, "Oh, don't play dumb with me, Mr. Dandridge," then I gave him my wide eyed doubtful expression and basically accused, "Don't sit there and pretend you have no clue what I want right now."

I set my glass down on the floor beside the sofa then brought my hands against my knees. My upper arms pressed against the sides of my lovely rack to make certain my legendary cleavage was unmistakably more prominent.

Slyly my head tilted with my puckered lips lifted at the corners, created my signature smirk. Then I accused him further, "You know damned well what I wanted the moment you so conveniently ran into me." then said with my sultry suspicious tone, "I'm a journalist who thrives on her instincts and intuitions and right now," a brief pause to eye his stunning face then I stated, "My instincts and intuitions are screaming that you're a tad bit more than attracted to me." Yes, I stroked my ego because I knew the vampire that stared at me wanted to do more than suck.

With encouragement, I urged, "So, why don't you just go ahead and give me what I want because you want it too."

Oh, boy did I ever want it!

He gave a more subtle laugh then commented, "You don't cease to amaze me, Vivian." he remained poised and held that quite delicious smirk then slyly asked, "Haven't you ever just taken what you wanted?"

Oh, he challenged me.

"Hmm," I hummed, loved a challenge then asked him in return, "Yes, what other way is there?"

"Well," he held his challenge, lightly licked the tip of his tongue between those damned amazing lips then urged, "What are you waiting for, Vivian, come and take what you want."

"Okay," I simply agreed, damned stoked and ready to take on that challenging vampire stud.

I pushed up off the sofa then turned and brought one heel before the other with my eyes focused on my target, his lips. It didn't take long until I was turned and faced him.

He looked up at me with that challenge firm in his eyes with a smirk across his targeted lips.

I delivered one hand down and gripped the arm of the sofa then bent at the waist. Not once did I flinch, looked this stunning creature in the eyes. Damned excited I was and it had been years. And my lips were about to latch onto those of a true cold blooded killer.

Questions quickly raced. How many victims had he sucked with those lips? How much blood had passed those lips?

And how delightful it would be if I could taste it all with just one kiss.

My heart raced as I inched my lips closer to his. Very slowly I inhaled then held my breath as I eagerly rubbed my lips together in preparation for the biggest rush of my life. My entire body and mind was in an overwhelmed tizzy of excitement. Then I went ahead and took what I wanted the moment I saw those damned lips of his!

Though his lips were mingled with iciness and warmth, a warmth probably given from a previous warm blooded treat. Those lips were more delicious than I had anticipated. The motion of his soft full mouth against mine felt positively delightful and beyond arousing. Hmm, I hummed in thought, lips that have mercilessly taken the lives of probably thousands or more and they were against mine. It was heavenly.

I drew back, had taken what I wanted, then stood straight. I licked my lips, tasted the slight sweetness from that devoured peach and whatever treats he sucked. "Yep," I agreed with my first assumption, "Just as tasty as I predicted."

I looked down at him.

His grin had slightly broadened.

I watched those eyes of his slowly scan from my face, eyed my glorious curves then made a slow scan back up until again locked with mine. The intensity within those dark eyes seemed to grow, made it impossible for me look away. Yet, I no longer wanted to look away.

My eyes were gripped by his and they shifted, followed as he slowly rose up from the sofa. I felt my breaths deepen as the beats of my heart slowed to a calm rhythm. I barely felt his hands when they moved against the sides of my face. I felt consumed by the strength of intensity that emulated from his eyes. My eyes were buried within those dark brown pools then I felt his lips lightly brush against mine. I refused to stop. I had no desire to end my peer into the darkness that filled within those richly brown eyes.

I felt his lips brush mine then after obviously tormenting me, he finally pressed them against mine. His bottom lip positioned against the slight part between mine. Instantly, I tasted more than that peachy sweetness. I tasted something richly metallic and slick, instinctively I suckled his bottom lip. Immediately I felt a spin of strange intoxication the moment that odd flavor tingled over my tongue. I had an urge to taste more no matter how strange it made me feel.

He pulled back.

I felt myself slightly sway as my eyes subtly fluttered then felt my lips form a dazed grin. My eyes managed to refocus on his eyes. I witnessed a shade of red transform throughout his eyes which made them even more beautiful. No resistance, I touched my slightly numbed fingertips against his handsome face.

His arms wrapped around me, both his hands found my perfectly rounded rear then nudged me firmly against him. Each heave of my chest pressed my perfect rack against him. He heightened my intoxication, again brought those lips against mine. He kissed and suckled my lips with such desired passion.

That was the most intense passion I ever received in all my life, in all my twenty-six years. Yep, I knew it, it had to be a bloodsucking genius to feed my need for some truly satisfying action.

Suddenly it was put to an end because some asshole opened up the fucking door.