In the Hands of a Vampire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my mind I sang to her, demanded that she was mine. My sneered lips grinned, listened to her verbally agree to my mental stake of claiming her. Yes, she was mine and at one point in her life she would know. There would come a time that my embrace would be eternal and she would belong to me. I was creating her and there would come a moment I would be her creator.

My lips near hers as she continued to erratically pant. I felt each of her quick breaths press her jiggling breasts against mine as I continued to deepen myself inside her mind, body, and corrupt soul. Passed my lips I growled, "Mine." I thrust, "Mine." again I thrust, "You're mine!"

She screamed her agreement, "YES!"

I felt her glorious body arched beneath mine as I again thrust. Her rounded rear buried down into the bed with my hand firmly gripped and nails embedded. Again I thrust, she screamed so beautifully then she was broken. My expertise broke her body and sent into a stiffen state of overflowing pleasure but I refused to cease my thrusts.

Her pants continued but lost their rhythm with my determined thrusts. I read clearly she was beginning to ease from that purposeful state my blood had sent her. Quickly I pressed my fang into my bottom lip then delivered a bloody kiss against her lips. She eagerly suckled my lip and swiftly again she was sent to that important state of drunken euphoria.

My thrusts continued as continued to lavish her lips with mine and my blood. She loudly purred as I firmly held my lips against hers. I felt that natural pleasure rise inside me which had not been experienced since our last meeting. I heard my own grunts as my lips aggressively kissed hers and that pleasure rose higher and higher.

My lips swiftly withdrew from hers and my head arched back. My lips snarled as a loud grumble of undoubted pleasure trembled passed. My body reached that high of pleasure with a final deep thrust.

I could only imagine what pleasures would be had the moment I took what was mine. She would truly be a sexual force to reckon with along with a masterful killer.

I grinned then looked down at my euphoria induced dark beauty.

It was bittersweet having to leave her there beautifully flushed head to toe from complete satisfaction that she would never find again until she finds me again. Her memory of me was left as a sweet and fantastic dream.

I pressed my lips against her cheek then whispered in her ear, "Goodnight and goodbye, for now, Vivian Addams." I listened to her gently sigh. I brushed the strand of ebony hair from her forehead and I praised, she was so beautiful and no doubt, with a bit more aging, she would become the perfect beauty.

I left her, again, as she slept soundly leaving behind a slight cut at the side of her neck, claw marks on her rear. My taste was left lingering in her mouth and my blood was further woven within hers. I wasn't sure how long it would be when I'd return to check on her ripeness. I knew, as the years passed, she will simply get better, more corrupted, and more sinful as she aged.

I simply hoped that another attempt on her life wouldn't happen and there would be no success in removing Vivian Addams.

I would've been greatly disappointed.