In the Hands of a Vampire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I'm sorry," a woman's voice spoke.

I was unable turn my eyes from his face, didn't give a shit to see who the woman was.

"I thought you were alone." the woman commented.

I wanted to bitch fit yell, no shit and now go away. But I was unable to speak, my lips were damned tastefully numb and I wanted them numbed even more by his.

He actually grumbled, "As you see I'm not."

I smirked in response to his stern words which prompted me to dazedly giggle. My fingers found their way to the open collar of his shirt but started an eager trail downward. Nope, I had no care that there was a third wheel in the room. My long ruby nails dragged down against the button of his shirt then snagged his belt buckle.

"Again, sorry, Brother." the woman apologized.

Her calling him brother made me frown just a little but my mind was more focused on the mission near my hands.

She went to ask, "Is that..."

"Yes," he snapped then demanded, "Now leave us alone."

"Oh, I see," she sounded oddly gratified about something then the door closed.

"Was that your sister?" I finally inquired but really didn't care as my fingers subtly fumbled trying to undo that damned belt buckle.

He answered, "Yes."

My glazed eyes were focused on his lips. All I could think was, those lips!

I asked with a bit of a drunken slur in my words, "What happened to the chick you were dancing with?"

He stated, "That was her."

I giggled a little, he sure had danced inappropriately with that sister of his. "Whatever," I commented then again went to take what I wanted when I nearly got that belt buckle undone. My lips attempted a charge for his lips but his fingertips quickly pressed against my lips. I pouted. Vivian Addams wants what she wants and damned I wanted those fucking lips and what she was trying to free below his waist!

His other hand grabbed my one of my belt buckle safe cracking hand as he stated, "You need to go home."

I whined a little in protest, "I don't want to." Why couldn't I stop with my fascination with his mouth?

He quickly stated, "I'll take you home."

I was spun around on my slightly wobbly legs.

The cold outside air was sobering but didn't end my steadily brewed attraction and desire for that man or vampire or both.

He got me into the back of this black Cadillac then joined me in the backseat and stated to his driver or whatever he was, "We're taking Vivian home."

My eyes looked to the back of a head with somewhat sloppy dirty blonde hair. He looked familiar.

The driver said nothing, simply did told.

I caught glimpse of the driver's eyeballs which eyed me suspiciously through the use of the rear view mirror. I looked to Mr. Dandridge who looked somewhat nervous then asked, "Don't I need to tell him where I live?"

Mr. Dandridge simply replied, "No."

I pressed my lips together, continued to taste that lingering mixture of sweet and salty.

I dug into my purse and pulled out the compact and lipstick. I carefully reapplied my lipstick, made my lips perfectly red and delicious. I snapped the compact closed then replaced the items back into the purse.

My eyes drifted over to Mr. Dandridge, my run in and rescuer.

His profile was just as lovely to my eyes as were his lips. I again was caught up, stared at him and studied every detail of his features. I burned into my mind every little line about his mouth and eyes. I studied the perfection of his styled ebony hair, the waves had such a beautiful silken sheen. So, I commented in thought, that was what a true vampire looked like. There was no slicked back black hair, dramatically pale as death skin, and definitely no fucking red satin lined cape.

Sorry, Mr. Christopher Lee, I happily chimed in thought, your Dracula could kiss my ass because he wasn't the vampire beside me.

I managed to drink him in the entire trip back to my apartment.

The car pulled to the curb before my building.

The engine purred as Mr. Dandridge finally turned to look at me.

"You're more than welcome to come inside." I openly invited a vampire into my home, no care about the possible consequences.

His lips slightly smile then he looked to his driver and ordered, "Billy, take care of that business," then stated, "I'm seeing Vivian safe inside."

He got out of the car, closed the door then moved around and opened the door for me.

Huh, I praised in thought, vampires were gentlemen.

He offered his hand and I took it. He assisted me out of the car then closed the door. He led me by the arm towards the door to my building then opened it and allowed me to enter first.

I turned to him and urged, "Come inside." Again, I openly invited him, a vampire.

He stepped over the threshold of the building.

I turned with a puckered smile then led him the two flights of stairs and to my own door. I dug into my purse, removed my keys then unlocked my door. The door was open, I turned and held it open for him to enter. The moment he stepped inside I closed the door and did its chain lock and deadbolt.

I removed my fur coat and asked, "Gonna stay a spell?" I hinted for him take of his long trench.

He turned to the side then removed his coat.

I graciously took his coat and hung it with my black fur coat near the door. I stepped passed him then looked at him over my shoulder and urged, "Make yourself comfortable."

I moved through the little living room, listened to the sound of my heels tap against the wood floor, and moved to the leather sofa with chromed arms and trim. I kept a close watch as he moved with such a gracefulness about each of his steps. My eyes followed as he stepped before me.

"Would you do me a favor?" I asked then turned around, gathered the length of my hair over my right shoulder and requested, "Could you unzip the back of my blouse?" I peered over my shoulder, saw definite intrigue over his lips. I looked forward.

I felt him rest one hand against the exposed area just below the nap of neck then felt the zipper slowly be guided until about midway down my back. "Thanks," I said then again peered over my shoulder as he sat down and stated, "I'll be right back." I moved across the wood floor, made sure my strut drew the proper attention to my backside.

I tugged my arms from the long semi sheer sleeves as I stepped into my bedroom. I removed the blouse, tossed it to the bed, then I sat down on the foot of the bed. I unzipped and removed one boot at a time then rose up and guided down the back zipper of the tight fitted pants. I guided the pants down then carefully stepped out of them as I adjusted the back panel of my lace trimmed red panties.

"Anything else?" his voice suddenly asked.

I startled then spun around and found him standing beside my bed. I took a breath which he managed to steal the moment he spoke and I commented,"You scared me,"

"Oh," he said with a somewhat smart smirk, "Finally."

"You startled me," I corrected my words then planted my hands on my hips.

He lifted an arm then undid the button of his cuff and asked "Is there anything else you want, Vivian?" He practically finished where he earlier left off. He proceeded to undo the other cuff.

My lips slyly puckered. I knew where it was headed and damn straight there was something else I wanted. I wanted exactly what he prepared to give me. "Yes," I stated but without saying what.

He pulled his shirt from the belted waist of his slacks then proceeded to move his fingers up the row of buttons one at a time. "What do you want, now, Vivian?" he asked, played such a calm game of Q&A.

I took a deep inhale then slowly exhaled. What was it I wanted? Did I really know what he was up to? Was he simply going to give me a seriously well deserved romp then afterwards dispatch me? Yes, I wanted so badly a piece of what he offered but did that entail me dying with a smile on my face? Could he really be trusted?

His shirt was removed, finally exposed what was beneath that shirt of his. Then he walked along the edge of the bed with those dark eyes focused on me. He waited for me to give an answer.

For the first time since we met and after having been attacked by his own kind, I felt nervous which he immediately picked up on.

He paused at the corner of the bed, read my hesitation.

Typically nervousness was never an issue but I knew what he was, a real life vampire. He wasn't like those I had seen on those Gothic romantic Hammer Films or even from the infamous black and white Bella Lugosi performance in Dracula or silent film Nosferatu. In my bedroom was the real genuine creature of the night.

"Ah," he spoke up, "I was mistaken."

I looked at him with question.

He oddly stated, "Vivian Addams, you're not ready."

"Huh," I mumbled then asked, "Not ready for what?"

He slightly closed his eyes then opened them, a lovely red. He stepped around the corner of the bed and vaguely stated, "Not ready, that's all." he gave a glint of his fangs as his lips motioned, "I was simply mistaken." He somewhat sighed then continued forward.

He reached and slid his hand against the side of my neck. He guided me forward as he lightly gripped the back of my neck. His other hand gently touched the side of my face as those red eyes studied my confused expression.

Oddly, I thought, somehow it all seemed almost familiar.

"I was so hoping," he spoke almost in riddle, those red eyes penetrated within mine, "But as a vampire, patience is a must."

He quickly brought those lips against mine and swiftly sucked me into his wiles.

I felt the distinct prick of his fangs against my lips as he continued to kiss me. Then, in seemingly slow motion, I fell back against the bed, he was above me.

I watched with my mesmerized eyes as he swiftly brought the pad of his thumb against his fang then jerked. He delivered the bloody thumb, painted his blood over the shapes of my top and bottom lip then slipped it passed my lips.

In a strange instinct, my lips puckered over his thumb and my tongue pressed against the bloody pad. The intoxication instantly struck me, yet I wanted to taste more. So I suckled and hummed in response to the dizzying effects.

His thumb slid from my lips and I grimaced with slight groaned in protest.

Again his lips were against mine but with more passion. I brought my arm up and combed my fingers into the black depths of his hair. His hand again gripped the back of my neck then I felt a slight sting against the side of my neck.

His lips slipped from mine and they moved down against the side of my neck.

My eyes grew wide, felt the sensation of my blood be suckled passed his lips. I gasped as a smile drifted over my lips. That sensation was wonderful and I realized I had always desired it.

His lips drew back then the distinct slick of his tongue was felt licked over the blood source...

Mr. Dandridge's POV

Hmm, the taste of her blood was as I remembered and even more so. Her years in my absence had swelled her blood further with her unique sins.

I lifted then looked deep within her blue eyes as they looked up into mine with so much awe I could only smile. She was in awe of me as I was of her. I thought it a shame she wasn't ready to accept my gift at that time. I knew she wasn't ready the moment I read the hesitation about her expression. There needed be no hesitation on her part. She had to be certain of what she wanted though I was more than certain what I wanted.

I was excited the moment I saw her step into Regine's gathering.

Had she simply stumbled across such a gathering?

Perhaps not.

I felt her the moment she entered that underground where she unknowingly stepped into a nest of her own enemies. All of them, including my sister, wanted nothing more than to rip into Vivian's lovely neck to end her attempt to convince others of our existence. But I wouldn't allow her harmed for she was my investment. Most of all, she was mine. Yet, my investment remains unfulfilled because of her moment of second doubt, she doubted my intentions.

Again I had no choice but to steal her memories of that New Year's Eve to secure her place and my investment. Yet, before I left her I wanted to ensure that in the following years that I would continue to be instilled inside her. Not just a taste of my blood and I tasting hers. I had waited nine years to again touch her and wanted to tie myself over until the next time I came to check up on my investment. And at the very same time I would continue to make certain that not a single mortal man could truly satisfy Vivian Addams as only I could.

And, so, I kissed her as she was again under that euphoria only my blood could give. I wanted to heighten not only her euphoria but my own as well. The heat of her lips was divine though I knew at one point that heat would no longer exist but those lips would forever exist. She had this unlikely infatuation with my lips which I found somewhat humorous and definitely flattering. Yet, I admit, her lips were worthy of great admiration, especially when formed into that sultry pucker that was forever burned into my memories.

I gave her what she wanted, my lips. Even in her euphoric state she indulged and kissed my lips with the same aggressive passion. I was determined not to leave her until I too was satisfied and received some of what I wanted. Hence I had to wait for the rest to take when she was good and definitely ready. She was ready for something entirely different which I was prepared to oblige when in the long run I obliged myself as well.

There was nothing sweeter or more rewarding than the bodily responses of woman, a warm blooded and more than ready woman.

I felt the heat of her body through the lace cup of her bra and praised in thought, she looked fabulous in red as it almost glowed against her milky white skin. Sexual heat was always the best and most welcomed more so than heat induced by fear or a feverish sickness. Yes, sexual heat rushed blood everywhere throughout the body when fear could simply pumped the heat through the vessels of a fast paced heart and sickness simply delivered the heat mostly about the face.

Hmm, sexual heat also built within certain parts of the female body, the lips, the breasts, and, of course, between willing thighs. Her sexual heat burned almost the entirety of her body which in turn burned against mine. The more her body responded the more I was driven to prove to her that not a single future lover would compare to me though she won't remember me, perhaps only in her dreams.

Such a sensation it was as she pressed her body up against mine in a physical form of begging. She pressed that heat against my immortally chilled flesh. Her hips lifted off the bed as I dragged my lengthened nails, snagged them against the delicate red lace. It's not often I indulged in the act of sex for typically sucking was intimate enough but since I have to restrain from that type of intimacy until she was ready to receive it, sex would suffice just fine. Yet, I knew there would be no complaints from her and there wasn't.

Unfortunately, as I said, she wouldn't remember but I sure did. She was sublime and I could only imagine how she would be once gifted. The sweetness of her moans, sighs, and gasps was enough to tie me over for some time. The responses from her beautiful body were that of a woman starved for what I willingly gave. So many fools had come and gone from her life and left her positively empty and unsatisfied. I wished luck to those future fools because it was sure in the hell going to take a lot to satisfy that devilish woman.

I made the selfish decision to forever ruin her for future lovers.

As she continued to reel from those intoxicating effects my immortal blood gave, I gave her more than just my lips and in turn gave myself more. I was determined to present her with an experience which others that would follow would never compare against. I was a perfectionist after all and refused nothing but perfection and complete satisfaction that would continue to plague her deepest thoughts with no real understanding why.

Being such a perfectionist, I took my time. Indulged her lust for my lips as my chilled touch explored every bared bits of her milky flesh. The heat throughout her body felt wondrous and fueled my own desires to feel more and more. My lips left hers, she heavily purred within her euphoric and pleasured state. I enjoyed the heat of her skin against my lips, again found that small slice at the side of her neck where I indulged for a second time a sampling of her sin tarnished blood. That action simply pushed her body into further ecstasy which only proved again my expertise.

Her hips motioned with excitement. Her body trembled in response to the sensation of my lengthened nails scrape down against her side then hip. Her tensed thighs parted with anticipation and I effortlessly satisfied that anticipation the moment my distorted hand reached between. She loudly gasped the very moment my touch was felt as her body arched and pressed eagerly against mine. Strategically and purposely I tormented her with the pleasure between her thighs, her gasps continued and were filled with moans.

I gripped a handful of her lengthy black hair and forced her head arched back. I drew back from the side of her neck and brought my lips to her ear. Her breaths were heightened as was the beating of her heart. I steadied the pleasure between her thighs then whispered, "No one, Vivian," my lips sneered with confidence, "No man will please you." again I implanted myself deep in her subconscious, "I am the only one who can please you, Vivian."

My hand withdrew from between her thighs. Instantly she whined which only continued to give proof of how deeply instilled I was inside her mind and soul. My fingers gripped the lace panties and with a powerful jerk they were torn from her anxiously twisting hips. She pleaded, repeated 'yes' over and over within her breathy gasps and purrs.

The grip of her hair tightened. She brought her arms up, both hands grabbed firmly my hand that held her hair fisted. I leaned up, desired to witness her response. Then the response I desired came the moment I thrust between her thighs. Such beauty of the pleasure that was immediately expressed throughout every lovely feature of her face. She loudly whined the moment I again thrust. Her body instinctively responded to heighten the pleasure that I already successfully delivered.

Hmm, I was and will forever be inside her; couldn't help but smirk with pride and accomplishment.

I maintained the rhythm of my thrusts, her tensed thighs anxiously rubbed against my sides with every one of my deep motions. To watch my given pleasure expression throughout her lovely face was remarkable and proved my brilliance. Every gasp she made, music to my keen hearing. Her every eye flutter intensified the blue of her eyes. Yet, the most remarkable was that sexual pucker about her full mouth with the corners lifted in a pleased smile.

Her body motioned beneath mine in a signal for her desire for more aggression. Such an aggressive creature she had become and I obliged.

With a near violent thrust she loudly squealed. Her arms tossed up and her hands slapped against my strained shoulder blades. I growled in response to the sensation of her lengthy nails digging deep with that heavenly sexual aggressor she was. Oh, how I wished I could have gifted her that night to swiftly received the sexual violence that she could no doubt inflict.

Her nails bore deeper and scraped down and prompted me to his with a sneer exposing my fangs. How I wanted to tear my fangs into her flesh which I knew would only send her further into a sexual frenzy and fulfill my desire to deliver her into my darkness.

My grip tightened at the back of her air and bent her head further back. Her lovely mouth gaped as she sexually praised me. My hand buried between her rear and the bed and gripped with my nails piercing the plump flesh which she immediately squealed in response. Leveraged, my thrusts quickened and deepened. Like a bitch in heat, she began to pant in vocal rhythm to the thrusts. Each nearly animalistic pant with a short squeal.