In their Right Minds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elenriel
Elenriel
104 Followers

By the time dinner was done and Lee was signing the credit card voucher, the women were in quite a state indeed. The scent of 'woman in heat' was faintly to be noticed about both of them, but he said innocently, "Honey, if you'd like to take a rain check on the rest of the date and just have me take you and Michaela back to your house for coffee and more chat, I'd be fine with that. I'll even make sure she gets home all right later."

"Thank you, sweetie! You're such a dear. Michaela, may I invite you to my place for a bit?"

"I'd love to come," Michaela answered.

Lee smiled and thought to himself, I know you'd both love to come, and with my help, you will.

The three got into Lee's car. Michaela sat in the back seat, and Therese twisted around in her seat to be able to talk to her friend. Lee began to drive them back to Therese's house, but he kept a bit of his mind on the matter of keeping the women simmering. Additionally, he wanted to make sure he didn't get them so totally focused on each other that he was forgotten. Fortunately, Therese's position and mood lent themselves to his purpose.

Lee projected at her {a hand moving a pile of panties in a dresser drawer, exposing a pink vibrator *}. Years ago, Therese had discovered and made surreptitious use of her sister's intimate toy - it was still her internal metaphor for erotic mischief. She reached out with her right hand and began kneading the bulge in Lee's pants with her fingertips. Lee looked at her in feigned surprise, and she gave him a sly "she can't see from this angle so it's OK" wink.

Lee turned his eyes to the road and his mind to the back seat. He projected at Michaela, {an orchid with purplish-pink petals *}. Michaela's "I've decided to masturbate" image was very different from Therese's, but that wasn't surprising to Lee; every woman he'd dated had their own quite distinct way of thinking about that subject. Under the coat that was draped across her lap, Michaela began moving her hand against the soft fabric of her panties as much as she dared to while still keeping what she was doing hidden.

Lee let his own hand drift over to brush lightly against one of Therese's breastbuds, keeping his hand below the level of the top of the seat and hidden from Michaela. Ostensibly, the women were talking seriously about what the other girls they'd known in college were doing now, but each was clandestinely becoming more aroused by the moment. By the time they'd arrived at Therese's house and gotten inside, the crotches of both women's panties were sopping wet with pussy juice.

In the living room of her house, Therese turned to Lee and put her arms around his neck. "Thanks for being understanding," she said. Responding, Lee smiled and put his hands on the sides of her waist and gave her a discreet, little kiss.

Just then, Michaela said, "No fair, I should be able to hug my old friend, too." She sidled up behind Therese and put her arms around the other woman, lower on her waist. Lee could sense Michaela's hope, that something would happen, but she was doing something that could be passed off as merely being playful if Therese made no response. Lee could also sense that Therese was thrilled by the sensation of being sandwiched between Lee and Michaela and also ached for something to happen.

Lee decided to grant them their wish and make something happen, and he didn't even need to use the projective half of his power to do it. He just tilted his hands a bit, brought his thumbs upwards, and swiped them several times against Therese's fabulous nipples. Her body writhed and shivered reflexively, and Michaela took that as the invitation she was hoping for. She bent her head down and pressed her mouth against the back of Therese's neck, laving it with her tongue and then nibbling just a bit. Therese gasped in pleasure and pulled Lee closer. Now Lee could plausibly take that as further invitation, and he bumped his hips against hers. This nudged her back against Michaela, who bumped her back in response.

For a long volley, Lee and Michaela played tennis with Therese's hips, humping her on each side in turn, bouncing her forwards and back. Lee was watching the images their minds were producing, waiting to do more for the moment when taking the initiative himself would enhance, rather than spoil the mood. When that moment came, he raised his hands a bit and moved them farther back so that he was caressing Michaela's generous breasts and Therese's back simultaneously. Michaela cooed happily at the sensation, and Therese gave Lee a naughty grin. They all had the same thought simultaneously, and not one of them needed telepathy to recognize it: The three of us are going to have sex tonight.

Whereas Michaela had taken the initiative a moment before, now that the matter had been well broached it was Therese who decided to take things to the next level. She turned her body 90 degrees between the other two, hiked up her blouse and her bra, and used one arm on each of the others to guide their heads down to suckle on her dark pink teats. They were so large that teat was an appropriate word for them, and Lee loved having them in his mouth. From the blonde head sucking away on the adjacent one, he received an interesting image. Michaela was favorably comparing the nipple she was pleasuring to her invidious ex-boyfriend's cock.

Lee projected at Michaela the image of the moonlight tryst, and supposing all the while that it was her own inspiration, she moved her right hand up under Therese's skirt. Michaela drew her fingernails against the damp satin she found there to stimulate the naughty bits hidden inside. Lee put his right hand under the same skirt from behind, and together Lee and Michaela touched and played and probed.

Therese bore it as long as she could, then she pulled away a bit and took them by the hands. She guided them towards her bedroom saying slyly, "I need more from each of you than just being felt up!"

Once she'd led them into the bedroom, Therese removed her top and bra in one smooth motion over her head. Lee had a better view for assessment than he'd had earlier, and he thought, My treatments are definitely working.

Therese grinned, "Let me be a better hostess by making you more comfortable." She slipped behind Michaela and the zipper of the latter's white cocktail dress purred as it descended. As the dress fell around her ankles, Lee saw briefly in Michaela's mind {*a white marble Greek statue of a young woman, her wrists chained, her eyes downcast}. Let's tentatively tag that as a decision to be sexually submissive, he thought. Therese released Michaela's bra, freeing two fine orbs that sagged just enough to be interesting under their substantial weight. Lee judged that the garment that had restrained them had DD cups, and he fantasized a bit about what his special "treatments" could accomplish with such fine starting material to work with.

Lee sent an image at very low power {Michaela playing with her own nipples *}. Sometimes someone's metaphor for a given action was the most obvious one. But often not, so when Lee was uncertain and wanted to test a reaction, he used the lightest touch possible. Prompting incongruous thoughts in people would be a chancy business. No one had ever come close to suspecting his talent, and he intended to keep it that way. The most dangerous exercise you can do is to push your luck, that's my motto. This time, though, obvious seemed to be correct - the tiny, faint seed image he'd planted grew as Michaela confirmed it internally as being natural to her, and she raised her hands and began to tug and pull on her nips. They weren't as large and sensitive as Therese's, Lee could sense, but more than adequate to enhance her experience of lovemaking.

Therese slid Michaela's soggy panties down a pair of shapely thighs, revealing a naturally blond bush, much to Lee's delight. Michaela stepped out of her pile of clothing and posed provocatively for the others, still nipping at her own buds.

Lee made use of his recently gained insight and flashed metaphors for sexual submissiveness at the two women and then guided them with his hands to sit on the edge of the bed. "Now that you've had dinner, I should offer you a show," he said. He gazed down at them with a confident masculine smile, while undoing the buttons of his shirt one by one.

Lee had a well-toned body, kept that way with the assistance of a very competent, generously compensated, and abundantly endowed athletic trainer who knew how to keep even vigorous exercise pleasant. He nudged his audience of two with their "I've decided to masturbate" cues, and watched their hands move to their moistened slits. He watched them with his full attention, because he wanted his member to be at its full attention before he revealed it.

He also wanted to see what Michaela's mental metaphor for "I'm coming right now!" looked like. He advanced that issue by projecting the need to masturbate more strongly, and after a minute shoving Therese over the edge by showing her {a flash of pinkish light *}. Exposed to the cue that Therese had made for herself years ago, she climaxed to the accompaniment of an enraptured moan. When Michaela heard that sound, she, too, reached fulfillment and displayed {* a pink flower bursting into bloom}.

Right after the women had had a chance to appreciate their orgasms fully and their attention was back on him, Lee dropped his pants and stepped out of them and posed a bit. As the women took in the sight, Michaela thought {* myself and Therese licking the opposite sides of Lee's cock}. At the same moment, Therese thought {* myself and Michaela licking the opposite sides of Lee's cock}. Lee himself thought to himself, It's my lucky day!

Lee acted quickly to make use of this fortunate moment, slowly enhancing and brightening the mental image they were both holding of performing a blow-job duet. When he saw Michaela lick her lips hungrily, he knew the moment had come for the next stage. It was the time for action, not passivity, and Lee nudged them with their metaphors for sexual aggression that he'd seen earlier when they'd taken turns displaying initiative. For Therese it was {Therese on a stage portraying Lysistrata *}, for Michaela {a female panther in heat, stalking a mate *}.

The two women glanced over at each other and realized from body language that they were on the same wavelength. They stood up together and pushed Lee onto the edge of the bed where they had just been. "Hey, I sense a conspiracy. What do you devious women think you're up to?" He knew a bit of half-hearted resistance would strengthen their aggressive mood without the need for a further mindtouch.

For answer, the two women knelt in front of him, and moved in to apply their mouths to his member. Lee drew in his breath sharply, and made a little noise in his throat. Most of his reaction was real, but some was meant to encourage the girls in their efforts. He looked down to watch the lovely sight of the two beautiful women lavishing attention on his cock. Why don't more women recognize, 'the prick craves attention'? Lee thought. A duet like this is a potent fantasy for us men not because it feels better than a nice tight pussy would, but because the prick is being showered with attention.

And shower it with loving attention they did. Especially because both women had moments when they evinced pleasure and pride in their own prowess as lovers, and when that happened, Lee noted the metaphorical images and magnified them subtly. As he watched, he remembered and old joke and stifled a laugh over the recollection. Doc, you've got to help me, I've got blotchy red marks all over my dick! 'I see that - apply this to your penis after sexual relations.' Oh, thanks, doc - is it some sort of anti-inflammatory ointment? 'No, it's cold cream to remove that lipstick.'

Lee knew exactly what he was doing in magnifying their pride in being able to give him such pleasure. By the time he was close to his own climax, both of the women were steeped in the idea, "we're the best lovers in the world." Would the "best lovers" shy away from swallowing cum? Of course not! When they felt him tense for the denouement, this slid their lips to the head of his cock and licked the rim frantically. When Lee's spurting began, they took turns collecting the tangible proof of their talent in their mouths.

Lee cuddled and kissed with the two women on the bed and considered what should happen next. Then sudden inspiration struck, something that might be possible only this once, and he decided to seize the moment. He rolled so that he could whisper in Therese's ear, and as he spoke he once again projected her metaphor for erotic mischief {a hand moving a pile of panties in a dresser drawer, exposing a pink vibrator *}. He started just lightly, but as he explained his idea, he ramped up the intensity of the projection strongly.

A naughty grin spread over Therese's face, and she nodded her acquiescence. Then Lee projected a dose of submissiveness at Michaela, and said aloud. "We have a nice surprise for you Michaela. Will you lie right here? That's right...now if you could raise your knees...and let me slide this pillow under your bottom to improve the angle."

Therese moved between Michaela's parted thighs, and Michaela smiled. She assumed from her position that cunnilingus for her was in the offing, and she relished the prospect. What she hadn't noticed was that Therese had harvested some of her own pussy juices and had used them to render her own large nipples both rigid and slippery. So it wasn't her mouth that Therese brought down against Michaela's wide-spread vulva, but her right nipple. The thing was long enough and wet enough to nudge its way past the entrance to Michaela's pussy and penetrate to its full length.

Michaela's eyes widened with surprise, then she grinned, fascinated by the novelty. Of course, Therese's nipple was smaller than even the least of cocks that Michaela had known, but the very concept of a woman who could thus enter her was immensely arousing. Therese, who was supporting herself with her arms on either side of Michaela's waist, began bouncing up and down very slightly, so that her teat moved deeper and shallower within the moist tunnel that enclosed it by about a centimeter at a time. Although Lee never detected words, from the incredulous look on her face, he knew what Therese must be thinking: It really worked! I'm fucking another woman with my nipple!

Lee was busy memorizing all the reactions of both of he women, and tentatively classifying their meanings. He didn't know if tonight's scene would ever be repeated, but he wanted to be ready. Michaela's vulva was being sweetly patted by the surface of Therese's breast as Therese bounced herself. It was relatively light stimulation, and probably wouldn't normally be enough to precipitate an orgasm, but Lee could do a lot with a little. He gently focused Michaela's attention on the stimulation that was present, and built up her appreciation of the erotic novelty. He shortly had her panting as the tension built up within her.

Lee turned his attention to Therese briefly. He was surprised to note that the passion he'd evoked in Michaela was affecting Therese strongly. She was enthralled watching Michaela's rapt face, knowing what she was doing to her old friend. The eroticism of the scene was mixing with the lovely sweet feelings flowing into her right nipple from the embrace of Michaela's twat. In her right brain, Lee saw an image {* a pink glow glimmering and twinkling inside my right breast} Could she be thinking about reaching some sort of nipple climax? The possibility was startling but intriguing, and he kept the image that Therese had created for herself in front of her, slowly building it and clarifying it. In his imagination, the pink glow was growing brighter and more focused. His eyes told him that Therese was being affected by it in the right way; she looked exactly like a woman straining for an orgasm that was hovering just out of reach.

Therese bounced herself more quickly, and Lee decided to give her quest some external support. He turned part of his mind to Michaela and sent her "I'm coming now" cue. Her eyes opened wide and she moaned inarticulately. Down below, her pussy pulsed with contractions 0.8 seconds apart, which Therese felt distinctly in her nipple. Therese realized that she'd made the other woman come, scarcely believing it though the evidence was undeniable. And as if that one impossible thing coming true suspended the rules, Therese's mind, fortified by Lee's power, created an orgasm for itself. {* a pink glow in the nipple contracting to a pinpoint, then flashing backwards and expanding to fill the breast behind it with light}

Therese cried out in ecstasy, and bent her head down to rest on Michaela's tummy, just underneath the blonde woman's full bosom. Michaela took that head in gentle hands and cradled it tenderly as both women enjoyed their afterglow. Lee thought, Now that I've seen it happen once, my sweet, I'll be serving titty comings as regular part of your sexual diet!

Therese sat up, a little unsteadily. Lee moved to support her and she shifted around and leaned her back against him. Out loud, Lee feigned incredulity and said, "Therese, did what I think just happened really happen?"

"Oh yes!" she breathed fervently. "It was a little piece of heaven right here," indicating her wet nipple with a weary hand. "Thanks for suggesting it, honey." She grinned at Michaela. "Since his idea worked out so well, he should decide what we do next."

Lee decided he needed a little more time for recharge before he could respond with a renewed erection, so he temporized again. He projected submissiveness at Michaela and told her, "Michaela, since Therese was so kind as to rub your pussy so sweetly, you have to return the favor. Kiss her lower lips using your own."

Obediently, Michaela moved her hips towards Therese's and interleaved her long legs with the other woman's. The blonde thatch nuzzled up against the red, and the two pairs of lips began to move rhythmically against one another. Lee reached around Therese and brushed his fingertips against one of her nipples while he read the images the women's tribadism was evoking within their minds. Both of the women had decided internally to adopt some variant of his verbal metaphor in their emotional metaphor for this sexual act: the concept of the vulva as a kissing mouth, osculating with its like.

The two women pressed their clits together, tenderly at first but then with gathering fervor. As he watched them, Lee was startled when he had an unusual notion. Could this encounter develop into a stable threesome? he wondered. He might have to devote himself exclusively to these two, he thought, to keep the emotional dynamic settled, but that seemed at the moment like an equitable trade off. He glanced over at Michaela's lovely large breasts, swaying hypnotically as she mashed her twat against Therese's. He imagined what they'd become after being stimulated to a bit of new growth by his power. He decided to learn as much as he could tonight while the present momentum endured in case it should prove possible and in case he ultimately decided he wanted it.

In pursuit of that end, he nudged the women towards their orgasms. When they achieved it, Michaela swooned back onto the bed, and Therese drooped back against Lee. He thought, Now is the time to get them focused on me again. Fortunately for this intension, he was once again erect. It wouldn't do to let them get so wrapped up in each other that I'm the odd man out!

Elenriel
Elenriel
104 Followers