In their Right Minds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elenriel
Elenriel
106 Followers

Lee gently disengaged himself from supporting Therese and moved on the bed so that the three of them formed a triangle. He deliberately posed a bit so the other two could see that he had a renewed erection that wanted satisfaction. Therese smiled delightedly, but from Michaela, Lee sensed faintly a particular image that she had not previously displayed.

When Lee perceived {* a pair of pretty feet wearing golden high-heel pumps}, he glanced at Michaela's feet. They were silky smooth as though attended frequently with lotion, and they had been treated to an expensive pedicure lately. A golden band glittered on one of the toes to draw the eye. Lee thought, If she's got a little kink, accepting and indulging it might make a regular threesome more likely.

He brightened Michaela's internal image, and cued her for sexual aggression. All the while, he smiled at her encouragingly. In a moment, Michaela's face suggested a decision had been made, and she skooched her bottom a few inches in Lee's direction, placed her hands on the bed beside her bottom for bracing, and lifted her luscious feet to his member. Their appearance as being soft and smooth was borne out by the reality, and Lee was startled at how nice it felt as she drew their undersides against his cock. She tickled him with her agile toes, then took his shaft between her arches and delivered a few firm and deft strokes.

Lee turned his mental attention to Therese to see how she was taking it; he'd want to gently deflect continuation if she were distressed. Happily, Lee observed that she was not upset, but intrigued. In her mind he observed an image that suggested she'd like to receive some of Michaela's attention as well.

Lee maneuvered himself so that Michaela wouldn't have to strain to reach his cock with her feet. Then he said to Therese, "Slide over here beside me, sweetheart, you've got to feel what our friend can do with these." The already interested Therese needed no prompting from Lee's power to comply, and bounced into the indicated position.

Lee sensed a surge of pride and elation from Michaela that her little quirk was being accepted so readily. She shifted her left foot over to rest against Therese's red furred pussy and began to caress it. Her right remained against Lee's swollen shaft, and she used her toes as dexterously as another woman might use her fingers to dispense pleasure.

Eager to initiate her new lovers into her little preference in way that would have them wanting more, she focused her attention and marshaled every drop of her skill in the art to make their experience as compelling as possible. Therese found that every little bit of territory normally hidden by her labia was being caressed by Michaela's questing toes. Over and over, their skillful pressure nudged her clit right to the edge of orgasm, then teasingly slid away to gather more moisture for another round. It wasn't hard for Lee to see and catalog the metaphor Therese created for herself that meant, "I want to have Michaela give me a foot job."

Michaela's motion as her feet moved back and forth, up and down, did wonderful things for her bosom. Lee's eyes were captivated by the complicated way they moved: there were three standing waves undulating within her supple flesh. The nipples bobbed and bounced on that stormy sea fascinatingly. Lee sensed that even Therese was intrigued; he glanced over and saw that she also appeared half-hypnotized gazing at the taller woman's orbs.

Besides the visual extravaganza, Lee's cock was treated to a variety of pressures and textures. Sometimes Michaela would flick the rim of his head with light toe-touches, sometimes she'd rub firmly with her sole, pressing the shaft against his tummy to provide a backstop. When Michaela finally saw a glistening drop form on the tip of his member, she allowed her left foot to put an end to teasing for Therese and vouchsafe her a splendid climax. Once Therese had enjoyed it to the fullest, Michaela devoted both feet to Lee by taking a firm grip on the middle of his shaft between her arches. A few seconds of vigorous pulling later, Michaela closed her eyes to bask in her pride at her skill as she felt the warm rain that indicated Lee had emptied his balls completely onto her feet.

There was a touch of smugness in Michaela's smile as she surveyed the pair of lovers that lay before her, sexually exhausted. She appreciated the way they'd accepted her rare little preference, and felt warmly towards them. So when Therese roused herself to ask, "Michaela, you're not going to be wanting to have Lee drive you home, are you?" Michaela grinned archly and shook her head, 'no.'

Therese scooted up the head of the bed and put out her hands invitingly to the others. Lee and Michaela joined her, and the three of them arranged themselves more comfortably on the bed for sleep. The women sandwiched Lee comfortably between themselves, and Therese gallantly turning Lee so that she embraced Lee from behind, and he in turn made spoons with Michaela.

Therese reached back and doused the light, then put her arm around Lee. Lee brushed her hand fondly, and then placed his hand on Michaela's waist. Michaela took it and drew it around herself, tucking it comfortably around the curve of her breast, and smiled in the dark as she thought about her own curves with pleasure and pride. She'd been the first among her peers to develop as an adolescent, and had always enjoyed the male attention she'd received. Just before she dozed off, she fantasized having an even more impressive endowment.

Snuggling up against her bottom, Lee also smiled. He had seen in Michaela's reverie for just a moment the image he could adapt to cause the enlargement she'd just silently wished for. Before he let himself sleep, he projected into her dreaming mind, setting her hormones in motion.

*

When the trio awakened the next morning, none of them knew exactly how to behave with the others. Incongruously considering how far their intimacy had proceeded, there was a substantial shyness. But Lee could sense that there was also interest - emotional and sexual both - in the air. Certainly he felt both. He fostered those sentiments in the women with feather-light mind touches as he reconsidered in the full light of day the idea that a stable threesome might be possible. It still seemed worth pursuing, on sober reflection. He didn't know all that much about Michaela yet, but all that he did know he liked.

But in the end, Lee knew there had to be authentic desire for and acceptance of that outcome from both of the women or it wouldn't happen. With his power he could nudge and persuade and smooth over emotional rough patches. But he couldn't make someone an automaton, accepting anything, and he wasn't the sort of person who would do that even if he could. If it wasn't in them to share his attentions long-term, then it wasn't. But he did intend to put the case in the best possible light.

So a little bit later while Lee was doing what he'd promised by driving Michaela home, he drew her into talking about herself. He was impressed to learn that she was an electrical engineer specializing in the design of wireless communication equipment. She expanded on the lamentable tale of her thoughtless ex-boyfriend a bit, and when she held in her mind images that compared Lee to the past in a favorable light, he strengthened them just a bit.

When they arrived at Michaela's townhome, Lee said, "I'm seeing Therese regularly, so now that you've reconnected with your old friend, it could well turn out you and I will be meeting again. I've liked this morning, talking like this; I'd appreciate a chance to really get to know you."

She dimpled in reaction, "I feel the same way." Her right mind produced for Lee to sense {* Lee embracing Michaela from behind, his arms around her waist}. "I'll say au revoir, then."

*

When he got to his office, Lee used the internet to wire a bouquet of flowers to Michaela. He selected the type of blooms and the overall cost of the arrangement with an eye to the emotional situation. He wanted to send the message to Michaela, "I'm a thoughtful fellow." When he told Therese about it, he wanted the particulars to announce, "I'm just being nice to your friend."

Indeed, the next day when he kept the already made plans to meet Therese for lunch, he said, "I enjoyed meeting your friend Michaela. While I was driving her home I found out she has a graduate degree in engineering."

"Yes. Back in school she was quite the brainiac. The last thing most people think of when they look at her, of course."

"I had a 'Spring Flowers' bouquet sent over to her house. It's clear she's not had a lot of considerate gestures lately."

"That was nice of you," she said, smiling at him. There followed a lull in the audible conversation, but Lee was following Therese's internal reverie with his talent. When she was thinking about the uncommon pleasures she'd been treated to by her old friend, he brightened the images subtly. When she was thinking about possible jealousy and other complications, he dimmed them a bit. After a minute, Therese said with a mischievous grin, "If Michaela's interested, how would you feel about another...'double date'?"

*

The following Saturday found the trio on a sailboat that Lee had rented. It was a fine day for it: sunny with a moderate, steady wind. Lee wanted there to be time and opportunity for conversation so he could get to know Michaela better. Over the previous few days he'd thought more about what he was looking for, and he'd only become more intrigued by the possibilities. He'd craved sexual variety, but really, how much did one actually need? This pair had one blonde and one redhead; one tall, the other short; one artistic, the other scientific; one busty, the other one on her way to becoming busty. Well...Lee knew he didn't want variety on that last point. The three talked while Lee guided the boat towards a distant island, and he was appreciating the two women more and more.

At one point, Therese tugged at the top of her two-piece. "Now this doesn't fit any more. I swear my boobs are still getting bigger."

Lee pretended to appraise her. "You know, I think you're right."

"How could that be? I'm twenty-five; that should be behind me."

Lee had a stock answer. "Sometime or other I read on the internet that in some women extensive nipple play can encourage late growth, and we've certainly done that lately. But beyond that..." he cleared his throat and affected his Dr. Leonard McCoy impression, "I'm an economist, Jim, not a doctor."

The girls chuckled at his joke, and the subject was not continued. Lee could tell that Michaela, too, had changed a bit. Her bosom was slightly overflowing the swim top that had probably fit her exactly a week ago. He judged that there was a better than average chance that he'd be getting a closer look that evening. But how much more would there be? It occurred to Lee-the-economist that whatever happened tonight to Michaela's vagina was a "leading indicator" for the direction the relationship was taking. Playing around was one thing, but for a woman, actually coupling was another. Therese might find it hard to accept having Lee and Michaela take that step. If both women encouraged him to proceed to intercourse with Michaela, then his notion of establishing a ménage à trois just might be possible.

The day continued as well as it had begun. And when one of the women looked on the other with a fond memory of their erotic evening together, he nudged them a little so they remembered it more clearly. When they got back to the dock, Therese looked at Lee with a wink and a conspiratorial look. "You know...Michaela and I need to wash off the sun screen. There's really only one place to do that properly."

*

Michaela gave a squeal of delight, and then splashed right into to the seven-spouted shower in Lee's penthouse. Therese and Lee followed her into the small tile-lined room in a more restrained manner, pleased at the blonde's reaction to their little conspiracy. Michaela stood there in the luxury of the spurting hot water flowing onto her body from every direction. Flowing into her mind from Lee's right brain was {a pair of perfect apples, sitting side-by-side on a shelf *} Motivated by Lee's artful imitation of one of her own metaphors, Michaela reached out through the whirl of water surrounding them to caress Therese's firm breasts.

Therese shivered even though her body was as warm as could be. She responded in kind without being prompted, and even raised the ante by trying to lather Michaela's breasts with a bar of soap. Trying to build up many bubbles in the face of the spray of seven showerheads was ultimately futile, but Michaela was definitely appreciating the attempt. She cooed happily at the sensation of the smooth soap sliding across her pale skin.

The women's mutual breastplay was a perfect moment for Lee to assess their self-images about their bosoms, and when he discovered that they still felt themselves to be less well endowed then their personal ideas of perfection, he subtly manipulated their mental imagery, administering a "treatment." Thereafter, Lee hovered around them like a honeybee tending to two blossoms in a rainstorm. He kissed their necks and shoulders by turns, and used his hands to stroke and tease their shapely behinds. By the time he turned the valves to end the shower, the women were as wet inside as they were outside.

The mood that had prevailed in the shower persisted during the drying off afterwards, as both Therese and Michaela used Lee's big fluffy bathtowels as merely a luxurious new texture for stimulating each others globes. Each woman lovingly drew the soft terrycloth fabric across the nipples of the other, persisting long after every drop of bathing water had been dried away. Lee deliberately allowed himself to continue to be an adjunct to the women's play at this point, allowing the fellow feeling between Therese and Michaela to intensify for the nonce. He kept track of their emotional states passively, waiting until just the right moment to rouse them from their reverie and lead them into the bedroom.

The need to do that didn't arise - Therese grabbed Lee and Therese by the hand and swept the two of them into the bedroom, giggling like a schoolgirl. She pushed them down on the bed, then leaped on herself. She snatched up a pillow and instigated a pillow fight by flailing about her with wild abandon. They all joined in the game, and the mood and the movement suited Lee's plan perfectly. In the rolling and grappling, he was able to place his hard-on seemingly inadvertently between Michaela's breasts. At that moment he perceived fleetingly {* a candle between two golden chalices}

A little bit later, Lee rolled under Michaela and flashed that image back at her. A naughty smile spread across her face, and she planted her arms so as to fix Lee in position. She lowered her full breasts down upon his cock and stroked it with their wonderfully soft masses. Lee longed to surrender to the sensation at once, but he had to focus on Therese first. He wanted her to watch Michaela taking the lead and paying attention to Lee alone for a time. He cued Therese fairly strongly to play with her own nipples, and she settled down and sat there tugging on her teats. Her eyes were fixed on Michaela, fascinated.

After a bit of teasing, buffeting Lee's member lightly with her breasts as she swayed side to side, Michaela maneuvered him to a position where she could use her endowment to better advantage. She used her hands on either side of her mammaries, pressing them inwards to compress the object of her affection. She bounced them up and down with a confident, firm stroke that revealed that this was not the first tittyfuck she'd lavished on a happy cock.

Lee could tell that Therese was entranced, longing for the ability to do as Michaela was doing. She remembered the speculation that nipple play was causing the growth in her bosom, and she redoubled the frenzy she was unleashing on her long dark nips. She stroked them and rolled them between her fingers and thumbs, trying to will herself bigger as she did so.

Lee was filled with an intense desire to let Michaela finish what she'd begun. He so wanted to dispense the pearl necklace that her luscious breasts were insistently demanding of him. But if his plan bore fruit, then he'd have plenty of other nights when he could have that pleasure. It was time to get Michaela focused on Therese while he still had a quite unmistakable hard-on. So when Therese made a moan of pleasure that caught Michaela's attention, Lee nudged the blonde's attention to the redhead's bush. Michaela briefly thought {* a hummingbird hovering before a pink orchid}

Michaela's image was seized upon by Lee, who focused it, sharpened it, and fed it back to her. Subtly at first, then with increasing clarity, he projected the image Michaela had made for herself back into her mind. She gave Lee one last cuddle with her bosom, then broke off and moved towards Therese. Michaela pressed her friend gently down on the mattress and buried her face in red furred twat.

Michaela had purposefully oriented herself on the bed so that she was aimed pussy forwards towards Lee as she ate out Therese. Her golden nether fur was shiny with the lubrication that oozed out of her. Her mind was forming the image {* a train entering a tunnel}. Lee thought, She's seen too many art films. But he was thrilled to see that she wanted and was ready for him to couple with her.

Already Therese was moaning involuntarily from the sensations flowing into her from her clitoris expertly tongue lashed. Lee looked at her and asked disingenuously, "So...what should I do now?"

Therese briefly spared him a tiny bit of her attention. "I think Michaela's lying that way for a reason."

"Mm-hmm!" came a muddled confirmation from the area of Therese's muff.

Bingo, thought Lee. He moved his body over Michaela's and nudged his member towards the girl-slit under her firm, round bottom. He paused there until she wiggled her hips in further unspoken invitation; then he slid himself into her hidden place. It felt wonderful to be enveloped completely by her welcoming womanhood. He lay above her, making love with long, rhythmic strokes. Therese raised her head briefly and smiled at him, then closed her eyes and let herself drift in pleasure once more. She reached down towards her hips and assigned each of her two hands to the task of caressing the head of one of her lovers. Lee knew the images that would take the women immediately to orgasm, and he showed them to his paramours time and again until they were both utterly sated.

*

Some months later, a taxi pulled up in front of a large suburban home. Lee got out and took hold of his overnight bag. He paid the cabbie and strolled up the sidewalk to the door. With a smile as wide as the world he went inside and yelled, "Honeys, I'm home!"

"Lee!" came the response in stereo. From two different rooms popped his mates, delighted to see him. Since they had known what flight he was on, they had expected him and each had prepared for the moment by donning a satin bustier and nothing else. Michaela's garment was sewn from shiny golden fabric to compliment her blonde hair above and below. Therese was clad in scarlet red similarly. Lee had lately finished his project of bringing the mammary charms of each of the women to the size they subconsciously considered perfect. Michaela's merry widow was fitted with F-cups and she still filled them to overflowing. Therese's had DD-cups, but with her petite frame she proportionally appeared to be the more generously endowed. They both posed briefly so that Lee could feast his eyes.

Elenriel
Elenriel
106 Followers