In Times of Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fictitious
fictitious
1,125 Followers

"Leave that to me," Skipper interrupted. "I think I can talk some sense into her."

"Sense? Sense is to never talk to you again. She's never going to come back here."

"I'll come to your house."

Kevin stared at Skipper in disbelief. "No way!"

"I'll be there tomorrow at five. Make sure both of you are home."

Kevin was speechless.

***

Skipper arrived as promised, right on the fifth hour. Kevin was waiting for him at the door, anticipating his arrival.

"Your mom?" Skipper asked.

"She's out back. In the garden."

Skipper nodded, taking off his jacket. "Best I do all the talking." He wore that same white dress shirt, but at least it was buttoned up.

Kevin led him into the kitchen where Skipper sat at the table facing the backdoor.

"Mom!" Kevin called out. "Mom!"

Half a minute later, Paige walked into the house wiping her hands on a small rag. She had a look of disbelief when she noticed Skipper sitting in the kitchen. "Mr. Skipper," she said in the way of a formal, yet cold, greeting. "What are you doing here?"

"I was in the neighborhood, so I decided to drop by and have a chat. You see, your son is worried. Not only for the home that his father has built, but also for the well-being of his lovely mother. Those men that you owe money to, they don't joke around. They mean what they say."

"You told him?" Paige glared at her son.

"He didn't have anyone else to turn to," Skipper replied for Kevin.

"I know what you're trying to do!" snapped Paige. "You are trying to reason about this while we're down on our luck!"

Skipper spread his arms. "I have the money and you have what I want."

"It's incest!" Paige scowled as if the word left a bad taste in her mouth. "It's disgusting."

"That's the wrong way to look at it, Paige. Look at it as a loving experience with your dear son. A one-time bonding that the both of you will cherish for the rest of your lives. It is going to be special, romantic and exciting."

"Sinful is more like it."

"Extraordinary and risque", countered Skipper.

Frowning, Paige looked at Kevin again. "Don't you have anything to say?"

Just as Kevin opened his mouth, Skipper cut him off: "Well, sure. He doesn't feel right about it, but he knows this is the only way to save the house and to protect you."

"I asked my son, not you!" Paige sounded frustrated.

"I'm only saying things that he told me."

Paige stared at Skipper for a few moments. "This is insane!" she exclaimed. "I'm not even going to consider having sex with my son." She threw them an angry look and stormed from the kitchen into her room.

Kevin sagged into a chair next to Skipper. "This was a bad idea."

Skipper looked at him out of the corner of his eye. "It's going better than you think. Believe me, I've talked more uptight women into doing weirder things. You just have to find the right angle." He stood up and smoothed back his hair. "Having you around clouds her judgement. I need to talk to her one on one. Give me five minutes with her." He walked down the hallway and knocked on her door. "Paige, I just want a few more words before I leave and take my money with me."

A few long moments later, Paige opened the door. "I'm done talking to you."

"Good, then just listen. Paige, you have a once-in-a-lifetime chance here. You can save your house, and you can save your son's life. What do you think is going to become of him once the both of you are out on the street? Have you thought about where you are going to live? Do you even know what it's like in the homeless shelter? The alcohol, the diseases, the drugs. Do you want to see your son become a drug addict?"

Paige paled visibly.

"Not only is this an opportunity to save your house but this is a chance for you to give your son your son's life back on track; to give him an opportunity you've never had. Using this money he can enroll into college and get an education. Think about it. Think about him! Your son is doing this for your family's sake. Are you willing to do the same for him?" He paused and let his words sink in. "Look, I know what must be going through your head. I'm willing to make this as easy on you as possible. This can be on your terms. No one will have to know. We can do it right here, in your house, where you are the most comfortable. What do you say?"

Paige dropped her gaze and remained silent.

"I will let you think about it, but don't take too long. The end of the month is coming up."

A few hours later, Paige gathered enough courage to get out of her room. She found Kevin in the living room, watching TV. As he heard her approach, he muted the volume and looked up at her.

"Mom..." Kevin began.

She cut him off. "Would you really go through with this?"

He looked away. "I just want to save the house."

"Our house and our lives," she said, agreeing. "I just... don't believe that this is the only way." She sat down next to him and didn't speak for a long moment. "I really want to save our house too, Kevin. I just don't think I can do this. Not with you."

Kevin nodded, his shoulders sagging.

"I didn't mean it like that." She sighed. "You've grown so big and handsome. You are the only person in the world that I care about. You are my son and I love you. But I'm your mom, Kevin. I don't see you like that. I hope you understand." She reached out a hand to him, but hesitated. Patting him gently on the shoulder, she walked out of the living room.

The next few days had passed as in a dream. Kevin wandered the gray, bleak city streets. A few more days and he would call these streets his home. He was hungry and apathetic, and he no longer had any hope. He found his way back home, hoping to fill his belly with some bread. Instead, he smelled something good cooking. The smell lifted his spirits.

"What are you cooking, mom?"

"Spaghetti with meatballs." Paige's voice was cheery.

"Meatballs?" asked Kevin incredulous. It's been awhile since they've ate meat.

"Yes," replied Paige. "I did some shopping."

"Shopping?" repeated Kevin.

"Hello, Kevin," came a voice from behind.

Kevin jerked his head to find Skipper standing at the entrance to the kitchen.

"You?" Kevin frowned. He looked back at his mom, who seemed oblivious and absorbed in cooking. He suddenly noticed what she wore her nice evening dress underneath the apron. Dark blue, the dress shimmered in the light. He smelled perfume and noticed that she wore makeup - something he hasn't done in a long time.

"That's right," said Skipper noticing Kevin's gaze, and winked suggestively.

Kevin ate in silence, afraid to say anything lest his voice betray his emotions. He felt as if all of his feelings were thrown in a pot and stirred around. He was confused by this turn of events. Only a few days prior, his mom had told him that this cannot happen. Was he misunderstanding what all of this meant? Was he dreaming? He heard Skipper and his mom chatting the whole time, but he couldn't concentrate on a single sentence. He noticed how neatly his mother's hair was pulled back into a bun and pinned with a golden brooch. The saw how the smooth fabric of her dress hugged her body. He couldn't help but stare at the dark red lipstick covering her lips.

After dinner, Kevin took their dishes to the sink. When he returned, Skipper addressed him: "Kevin, I assume that you understand why I'm here."

Kevin swallowed and nodded.

"Have you changed your mind on this?"

Kevin glanced at his mom out of the corner of his eye then shook his head.

"Good. Before we begin, there is just one small detail. The contract. It's just a matter of fact to protect everyone legally." Skipper took out two sheets of paper out of his briefcase and handed them to Kevin and Paige. "It says that you are in sound mind and in agreement to what is about to happen. It also grants me the right to distribute the video. I can't disclose your actual identities, and in turn, you agree to never sue me. Blah, blah, blah, more legal speak. Look it over and sign at the bottom."

Paige skimmed it quickly, grabbed a pen and signed her name.

Reading the contract carefully, Kevin eventually signed it as well.

Smiling, Skipper collected the contracts. "Let's not waste anymore time and get right to it!"

Paige's body seemed rigid as she managed a tiny nod.

Skipper pushed back from the table. "I'll get my equipment ready. Your room or Kevin's?"

Paige swallowed. "Mine." Quietly, she stood up and led the way.

Inside her room, the curtains were shut and the bed was neatly made. The only light was the table lamp. Paige stood by the edge of her bed, her arms hanging feebly at her sides.

"Do you mind if we turn on more lights?" Skipper asked, examining the room. "It's too dark in here for the camera." He began flipping light switches. "I assume you'll want to do it on the bed. I'll start shooting from here, then come around from this side."

He picked up his video camera and motioned for Kevin to go over by his mother.

Reluctantly, Kevin approached and stood by her.

"Okay!" announced Skipper, looking through the camera's viewfinder. "Everything is good on my end. Looks like you are ready. No point in wasting time. I'm going to roll the camera on three." He held up his hand. "One! Two! Three!"

Mother and son stood side by side, facing the camera. Their likeness was unmistakable. The son had his mother's dark eyes, her small nose, her sharp jaw line. Their body types were also similar, though the son was taller. Both were thin and lean - the son having a lanky look to him, while his mother looked thin but sinewy.

After a moment of silence, Skipper suggested: "Paige, why don't you start with some introductions?"

Paige cleared her throat. "My name is Paige and I'm forty one." She motioned towards Kevin. "This is my son, Kevin. He's twenty years old."

"Is this your first time doing something like this?" Skipper asked.

Paige gave a small nod. "Yes, I've never been on camera before."

"I mean with your son."

"Oh, that! That is definitely a first." A small flush crept onto her face.

"How about you, Kevin?" Skipper continued. "Are you a virgin?"

Kevin shook his head. "N-no, I've had a girlfriend."

Paige looked at him out of the corner of her eyes. "You and Lucy? I had no idea."

"How long ago was that?" asked Skipper.

"We broke up half a year ago."

"And you, Paige? When was your last time?"

Paige dropped her eyes. "Years ago. Before Kevin's father passed away."

Skipper winced. He didn't anticipate that answer, which risked spoiling everything. Quickly, he changed the subject: "Can you tell me a little about why you're here today?"

Paige hesitated, shifting her weight from one foot to the other. "We need money."

"Is money the only reason you are doing this?"

"Yes!" Paige blurted out. "We'll lose the house if we don't come up with a payment by Saturday."

"That's a good cause," agreed Skipper. "Is there another reason? Are you curious what it might be like?"

Paige frowned. "No. I want this to be over with fast."

"Well, that's no fun," complained Skipper. "But mom always knows what's best. Let's get on with it then."

Paige looked suddenly aghast. "Where do we start?"

"Oh, I don't know." Skipper rolled his eyes. "How about taking off your clothes?"

Paige nervously looked up at Kevin, who stood like a statue by her side. She swallowed and looked back at the camera. Frowning, she reached up and undid the buttons on the back of her dress. Then she pulled on it slightly and it began to slide off. A moment later her plain, white bra came into view. She hesitated a moment when her dress hung on her hips and looked up at her son. He stood unmoving, looking straight ahead of him. Taking a deep breath, she yanked the dress and it dress slid down to the floor, exposing a pair of plain white panties.

Skipper looked up from the viewfinder. "I meant you should take off each other's clothes."

"Oh," let out Paige softly.

"At least, help your son get undressed," suggested Skipper.

Paige turned slowly towards Kevin. He followed her lead and turned to her. She reached up and tugged gently on his shirt. "Let's take this off first."

Obediently, Kevin raised his arms and let his mother pull his shirt up. He felt her soft bra material brush against his skin, as she pulled the shirt up over his head.

When his shirt was off, Paige folded it neatly and placed it on the edge of her bed. She glanced over at the camera before facing her son again. She looked down at his pants. They looked a size or two too big for him, and were fastened about his waist with a belt. She reached out but hesitated. She glanced up at Kevin, her eyes asking for permission, but he didn't meet her gaze. Gently she placed her hands on his belt and unfastened it. She undid the buttons and let the pants fall freely to the floor. Only wearing a pair of loose, checkered boxers, he looked even skinnier than ever.

They faced the camera. Only wearing their underwear, the mother and the son both looked pale. However, she had a slightly darker complexion, which made the son look rather pasty next to her.

"Excellent," said Skipper, inspecting the two of them with a critical eye. "Now, the underwear."

"I'll do it myself!" Kevin announced suddenly. He grabbed the sides of his boxers and yanked them off.

Involuntarily, Paige looked down. Skipper could see the surprise on her face. Her son's cock hovered between his legs, visibly filling out in erection.

"Looking good, Kevin," Skipper said encouragingly. "Be a good son and help your mom out."

"I can help myself!" blurted out Paige, following her son's lead. She quickly reached back and unclasped her bra. It fell to the floor exposing her, still perky, breasts. She paused for a moment, before she reached for her panties, and glanced sideways at her son. Taking a deep breath, she bent down and pulled her panties off.

"Wow!" Skipper uttered appreciatively. "Paige, you look great naked." He stared at her for a while, taking in her tiny, dark nipples and a neatly trimmed patch of jet-black hair at her crotch. "Can I ask what size are your tits?"

Paige hesitated. "I'm a 30C."

"They look very nice. Do you often trim down there?"

Paige blushed. "Well... not often."

Skipper brought the camera in for a close up. He swung around the back and got a shot of Paige's small, tight ass. "Wow, Paige! You are quite a babe. Kevin is lucky to have a mom like you."

"Gosh," said Paige. "I'm not sure what to do with such a compliment."

"Take it as it is."

"What now?"

"How about kissing each other?"

"No," Paige protested, suddenly serious. "No kissing."

"A blowjob?" suggested Skipper.

Paige shook her head. "No oral either."

Skipper raised one eyebrow. "Just sex then?"

Paige nodded solemnly.

"Okay then. Let's get on the bed."

Paige took a deep breath and turned towards her son. She glanced down and her eyes grew bigger. He was fully erect now, his cock pointing directly up at the ceiling. At its full seven and half inches it looked big in relation to Kevin's skinny body. It looked even bigger in relation to hers. She hesitated as she considered his size and what that meant to her. Setting her jaw, she got on the bed and lay down on her back, resting her head on the pillows.

Kevin stood at the side of the bed, rigid and seemingly unresponsive.

"What are you waiting for, Kevin?" asked Skipper.

Kevin appeared not to have heard.

"Kevin?" Paige called out softly. "Kevin, are you alright?"

Kevin seemed to come out of his daze. He swallowed, nodded and began climbing onto the bed. As he got on the bed, his eyes fell on her and he paused. She lay naked in front of him, her legs pressed together. Involuntarily, his eyes went to her crotch and the dark patch of hair that hid her special place underneath.

"Come here," Paige whispered, sensing his hesitation. She reached out a hand to him.

He scooted closer and noticed that she was looking at his cock. He paused. "Uh, I'm sorry," he grunted. His cock felt so hard it was throbbing. It took on a pink hue with all the blood that was rushing to it. Several blue veins were seen bulging along his shaft. His swollen tip was deep read and looked ready to burst out of his foreskin, as a big bead of precum was dripping out of it. At the same time, he felt both, very awkward and incredibly turned on.

"It's okay, Kevin," murmured Paige, trying to soothe him. "Put all thoughts out of your mind. Just let go and be in the moment."

He gave a small nod and she parted her legs inviting him in. For the first time in his conscious life, he saw his mother in all her glory. Below her dark patch of hair, she was completely bare and smooth. Her outer labia came together to form a perfectly shaped pussy. It began opening up slightly the more she opened her legs and he glimpsed the pink flesh inside. Any doubts that Kevin still nursed, had suddenly fled him. His cock controlled him now, and it wanted only one thing.

Paige watched as he got in between her legs, hunkering above her. She reached out, taking him by his elbows, and drew him down on top of her. She trembled ever so slightly as their bodies touched, pressing close together. She felt the warmth of him on her stomach, chest and thighs. Reaching around, she put her hands gently on his hips, and pulled him closer. His hips moved in and his cock nuzzled against the sensitive flesh of her labia. Her body quivered at the touch of him at her sex. They both remained still for an intimate moment, the tip of his cock resting lightly at her entry. Gathering her courage, she pulled him in again. His cock strained to enter, lurched upwards, and slid up along her slit. She trembled again then tried to regain her poise. "Let's try again," she whispered.

Taking a deep breath, Paige tried to relax and guided him into her again. She had to bite her lip to keep herself from gasping when she felt his cock push past her outer, then lower lips and enter inside of her. Her body tensed up. It's been a long time for her, and he was big. It was only the tip of him that was inside, yet she was already feeling stretched. The aching sensation was too familiar and too desirable to her liking. Despite her judgement, her body began to respond to the intimate contact. She concentrated on keeping control of her senses, while working him deeper in. "Gently," she murmured. "Nice... and slow."

His precum provided enough lubrication for him to make his way further into her. Less than half of his length was inside, yet she could take no more, not yet. She began pushing him away, causing his cock to slide back out of her, giving her some relief. Then she reversed the motion and pulled him back in, taking him further this time. With gentle pace, she rocked him back and forth, going deeper each time. It wasn't long before her breathing quickened and she felt herself getting moist.

Kevin couldn't quite fully comprehend the situation as he felt his cock slide into his mom's pussy. It was all too much for him, so he closed his eyes and put his face in the pillow. At first, he let his mom have full control as she pulled him in and pushed him out. Yet, little by little his ambition grew and he began taking the initiative by thrusting inside on his own accord. It felt so good inside - so tight, warm and wet. The sense of reality began slipping away from him. He no longer seemed to care that it was his own mother under him. He wanted nothing more than to get as deep into that pussy as he could. With a soft grunt, he shoved himself deep inside.

Her body shuddered as he filled her. Paige breathed raggedly through her nose, her lips pressed tightly together. She clutched at him, as if afraid to let go. She let him to do all the work now, as a muted mix of sobs and cries began escaping from somewhere deep in her chest.

fictitious
fictitious
1,125 Followers