In Times of Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin was the hardest that he could ever remember being. By now, his cock was effortlessly sliding in and out of her. Yet, no matter how much he tried, he could not get his whole length inside. Somewhere in the back of his mind he knew that he should slow down, pace himself, but his urge was greater. His only thought was to erupt in orgasmic ecstasy lest reality catch up to him. He could feel it coming. He knew he was close. He heard the wet, sloshing sounds his cock and her pussy were making. He heard the rapid slapping sounds his thighs made against hers. He knew he wouldn't last another moment. He let out a low groan as orgasm took him. By some instinct of habit, he pulled his cock out just as it began spurting. He pressed his shaft down on top of her as he shot a powerful load somewhere in between their bodies. He spewed again and again, ejaculating big loads onto her. All the while, she whimpered softly under him.

His enjoyment was short lived. As his orgazmic euphoria subsided, realization began dawning on him. A whole wave of unbidden thoughts poured into his head. He realized that he had just fucked his mom, relentlessly. It must have been no longer than a few minutes, but it was fierce and almost rough. It came so natural to him in the moment and felt so right, yet now his guilt was mounting.

Skipper swung the camera around and focused on their faces. "That was fast," he said in jest. The expressions on their faces made him regret the comment. He turned off the camera and took a few steps back. "I'll leave the money on the dresser," he said, "and show myself out."

Paige could feel the sticky mess between their bodies, and she was starting to smell it too. The scent of his cum was strong and sharp. Her mind reeled as she inhaled it. Her loins were still heated and expectant. She hadn't expected this to turn out like this. She hadn't anticipated herself to become this aroused. She found herself in sudden turmoil. How could she allow herself to lose control of her senses? The unwanted answer came to her - she hasn't been fucked like this in... ever.

Kevin was sitting up between her legs, dumbly staring at the bed cover. She noticed that his cock was still hard, glistening with her juices. "You should go too," she said softly, pushing herself up against the pillows. Without a word, he gathered up his clothes and shuffled out of her room. For a long moment, Paige sat naked, looking down at herself. Her son's sticky fluid was thickening on her belly, some of it sticking to her pubic hair. She stared in wonder at the sight, wondering how she could have allowed this to happen.

***

For most of next day, Kevin stayed in his room, save for a few quick trips to the bathroom. His thoughts and feelings were a chaotic mess. He wondered how his mom and him would go on living after last night. He felt so ashamed that he didn't think he could ever speak to her again. At the same time, the images of her naked body would not leave his mind. His cock was hard with the memory of how incredible it felt to be inside of her. Guilt over such thoughts made him angry with himself. To put it out of his mind, he tried to think of other things. He tried to remember Lucy - the only other girl he's had sex with. They lost their virginity together. They were both inexperienced and their sex was slow, careful and timid. Lucy was a fleshy girl with large, soft breasts. He reflected on how different his mother was. Older, smaller and not as busty as Lucy, yet she seemed much more sexually appealing. He had difficulty admitting it, but his mom's naked body was the best thing he'd ever seen. When he closed his eyes, he could remember the smell of her perfume, the feel of her skin, the sound of her soft whimperings.

Kevin slapped himself hard on a cheek. "What's wrong with me? It's mom!" He fell back on his bed and stared up into the ceiling, trying to think of what he should do next. He was hungry now and knew that there were leftovers in the fridge. Deciding that he couldn't hide in his room forever, he ventured out. In the kitchen, he quietly fixed himself a plate of food and sat down at the table to eat it. He felt better after he had eaten, so he decided not to return to his room but pick up a book and read a few chapters. He began secretly wishing that his mom would come out, so he could see her again.

He heard her before he saw her. The door to her room opened with a creak. He glanced down the hallway and saw her walking towards the bathroom, away from him. Looking at her backside, he noticed a strange wobble to the way she walked. A smirk formed on his lips as he wondered if it was because of last night. After she was done in the bathroom, she headed for the kitchen. She walked passed him without a word. He sat quietly, pretending to read, but instead watching her. She wore a loose summer dress that hid most of her body up from the knee. She got a glass of water and went back to her room, as if he wasn't even there.

The next few days, Paige had returned to her normal routine. She would spend most of the day in the garden, go shopping and cook meals. She even spoke to Kevin, like nothing was out of ordinary.

However, Kevin was having a difficult time. He was still trying to cope with himself, unsure of what to do about his new feelings and thoughts. He remained solemn and sulking, speaking only in reply and no more than necessary.

"Kevin," Paige addressed him on the morning of the last day of the month, "can you take the money and pay those guys before they come barging in here?"

Kevin only nodded in response.

She tried a smile. "Thank you. Is there anything special you want for dinner tonight?"

He shook his head.

"I was thinking of making lasagna."

He cleared his throat. "Lasagna is good."

As more days passed, life became a blur for Kevin. He didn't need to go out and look for work now, so he stayed home and brooded. His mind was a haze of muddled thoughts and visions. He didn't seem to remember how long ago it was since that fateful night. Sometimes it felt like yesterday. Other times he wondered if it was all a dream. His mom acted like nothing has happened, but he couldn't pretend. Seeing her and being around her was difficult for him. He wanted to speak to her about it; to work things out. Yet, he was afraid that speaking would betray his thoughts and emotions, causing him to say something stupid. He knew now that he would never again see her as just his mom.

Lost in such thoughts, he was startled as the phone rang out. He glanced outside where Paige was busying herself in the bushes. Warily, he answered. "Hello?"

"Hey, kid! It's Skipper. What's up?"

"Why are you calling here?"

"It's been awhile. I wanted to check in and see how things are going."

Kevin didn't respond.

After a long moment of silence Skipper said: "Listen, I understand what you're going through. I thought that maybe you would want to talk to someone. I'm going to be at that old, dingy cafe next to my office in an hour. Stop by if you want and let's catch up."

Kevin hung up and sat staring at the phone. Since that night, he hasn't spoken to anyone, besides a few words to his mom. He wanted to spill his soul to someone, to let it all out, to confide in a friend. But who would listen to his story? Who would understand? Skipper would, even though he wasn't his friend. He looked out of the window again, hoping to get a glimpse of her. He couldn't see her, but he knew she was somewhere amongst all those plants.

The bus took him downtown, then he walked a few blocks to the cafe. Skipper sat in a booth at the very back.

"Long time no see!" greeted Skipper as Kevin settled in across from him.

Kevin nodded in return.

"I hope things are going well."

"We made our payment," Kevin mumbled. "The fridge is full of food. Mom has been going out shopping almost every day."

"Women love to shop," granted Skipper.

"We have enough to make three more payments, but the rest is almost gone."

Skipper raised an eyebrow. "That was fast."

"We're not exactly good at budgeting." Kevin sighed. "I'll need to start looking for work soon."

"The economy didn't get any better," noted Skipper, taking a sip of his coffee. "How are things between you two?"

Kevin didn't answer right away, staring down at the table. "It's strange, to say the least." He shook his head. "It's not her, she has returned to being her old self. Like nothing ever happened. But for me, something has changed. I can't go on pretending like things are the same."

"Don't beat yourself up, kid. So, you enjoyed fucking your mom. Who wouldn't? I've seen a lot of women naked, and let me tell you, not many of them look as good as her."

Kevin looked up. "That's doesn't help."

"I know what you're going through," said Skipper. "You've got a crush on your mom. But it will pass."

"I do not!" Kevin said sharply.

Skipper chuckled. "Sure, sure. Whatever you say. Look, things might not be the same now. You'll might always remember how your dick was inside of her. But life goes on. You'll bang a few chicks, and you'll think less and less about her."

Kevin didn't reply.

"I have to tell you though," Skipper added after a pause. "Your video is making me a killing. My clients fucking love it. In fact, they love it so much they want to see more of the two of you."

Kevin's eyebrows raised. "Are you kidding?"

"Not at all! Before you say anything else, let me just tell you that I'm prepared to pay double."

Kevin squinted at him. "Ten thousand?"

Skipper nodded.

"No way," Kevin said. "There's no way that I can go through that again."

"Come on, Kevin! Don't bullshit me! You were just telling me how you were crushing on her and how you were almost out of money. Here I am, offering to pay you really well."

Kevin opened his mouth but shut it without saying a word. After a long moment, he said: "She'll never agree to it this time."

"You leave that to me, kid."

Kevin looked at him and frowned. "What do you mean?"

"Relax." Skipper leaned back and smiled. "I mean to speak with her and make her see the reason in this."

Kevin shook his head. "She'll never agree."

Skipper shrugged and sipped his coffee. "I have a way with words."

***

"It's Kevin. She just left to get groceries." Kevin hung up the phone and began pacing restlessly across the room. What was Skipper going to say to her? How would she react? Did they need money that badly? What if she agreed? What would that mean?

Paige walked up to the dairy section and looked over the cheeses. There were so many to choose from that she didn't know which one to buy. She was so overwhelmed that she didn't hear someone approach. Then all of a sudden, she was aware of someone standing next to her. She looked up. It was him. Panicking, she turned the other way.

"Paige?" she heard him say. "Is that you? What a surprise!"

She hesitated. Turning, she looked up gravely at him. "What are you doing here?"

"I was in the neighborhood and needed to pick up a few things."

Paige inspected his basket. "Whipped cream and duct tape?"

"I'm going to a party later," Skipper shrugged. "How are things? How's Kevin?"

"Everything is good," Paige replied coldly.

"Has Kevin enrolled into college for the upcoming semester? If he needs any help, I know the Dean..."

"Kevin isn't going to college," Paige cut him off.

Skipper feigned surprise. "Oh?"

"We can't afford it."

"What about that money?"

Paige dropped her eyes. "We've spent a lot of it already."

"I'm sorry to hear that," said Skipper sympathetic. "I know that putting Kevin into college was a big reason why you agreed to it in the first place."

She looked up at him - sadness mixed with accusation in her eyes.

"Right now might not be the best time..." Skipper glanced around him to make sure no one else was in the aisle. "But I wanted to tell you that you and Kevin were a big hit. My clients loved you. I'm going to be honest. They want another video of the two of you." Before Paige had a chance to answer, he added: "I'm prepared to pay you double this time."

Words caught in Paige's mouth, as it opened slightly. She stared at Skipper for a long moment. "What?" she finally managed to ask.

"Think about what you could do with that money. You can pay off that loan and never worry about those men showing up at your door. Kevin can enroll in college this semester. He can get a proper education and become a doctor, an engineer, or a lawyer. Whatever he desires."

"What?" Paige repeated. "You want us to do it again? Things are just barely starting to return to normal, and you're asking us to go through it again?"

Skipper glanced around again. "It's your decision of course, but think about your son."

"Don't throw that at me!" Paige snapped.

Skipper put up his hand defensively. "Listen, I'm sorry. This might be none of my business, but this shouldn't be just your decision. I didn't want to say anything, but Kevin called me. He told me how difficult it's been for him. He opened up to me and told me that he's having some very confused thoughts and feelings. I'm not a therapist, but it sounded pretty serious. I would talk to him if I were you. He's young and impressionable. I'm afraid to guess what he might be thinking."

Paige's expression turned to one of horror. She trembled visibly and her eyes went moist.

"I've already said too much," Skipper said. "All I ask is that you talk to Kevin and think about my proposal. Here, take my business card. Hope to hear from you soon."

Absent mindedly, Paige took his card and watched him depart.

A few minutes later, as Skipper was about to get into his car, he heard: "Wait!" He turned to see Paige hurrying towards him.

"I want to know more about what Kevin told you," she said. "Can we talk somewhere private?"

Skipper glanced at his watch. "I don't have much time, but we can speak in the car."

Paige looked over his black Cadillac with suspicion.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to kidnap you."

When they got inside, Paige asked: "What else did Kevin tell you?"

"He wasn't very talkative, and he seemed very depressed to me. He did mention that he's afraid things would never be the same between you."

Paige put a hand to her mouth. "I was afraid of that. Did he say anything about that night?"

"No, not directly."

"What do you mean?"

"Your son is a healthy young guy, and you are an attractive woman in her prime. You don't have to be a genius to see that he liked it. I'm guessing it was the best sex he's ever had. And now, he feels guilty about it because you're his mom. He's beating himself up, thinking that you're disappointed in him for getting you into this."

Paige shook her head. "I don't want him to think that."

"He's very confused. He mentioned that he's only been with one girl before - his ex-girlfriend. You're the second woman he's been with and he doesn't know how to take that."

"I'm still his mother, and he's still my child." Tears swelled in her eyes. "Nothing should have changed."

"Maybe not for you, but boys are very sensitive at this age." He plucked a handkerchief out of his pocket and offered it to her. "You two are making it more difficult than it needs to be. You're not the first mother and son that I've worked with. They all kept their relationship, and some of them even improved it. You need to talk things out with him. Let him know what you think of that night. He thinks he made you suffer and feels terrible about it. Open up to him and be honest with him. If you enjoyed it then let him know, and it will soothe his mind. It will make him realize that what happened was okay."

"I should've talked to him sooner," she sobbed.

"It's not your fault."

"I don't know why you are doing this, but thank you."

"Eh, don't mention it. Come on, let me give you a lift home."

"No, thank you. I need a walk. I have a lot to think about."

***

"Kevin! Kevin, are you in your room? Can you please come out here?"

A minute later, Kevin shuffled into the living room. "What's up?"

"Please, sit down." Paige indicated at the couch. "It's past time that we've had a talk. A talk about us and what happened." She watched Kevin sit down while picking the right thing to say. "I have been selfish this past month. I only thought of myself, trying to cope with my feelings. I didn't consider how you must feel, or what you must think. However, I don't want you to think that I'm angry with you. I want you to know that I still love you. As a son. I still care deeply for you. I want only the best for you. I want you to have a good life. I want you to have a good job and start your own family." She paused and looked at him.

"I love you too mom," he croaked, choking back emotion.

Paige came up and sat by him, placing a hand on his forearm. "I was struggling to cope with guilt and regret, but I realized that there was no use. So, I accepted what happened and it helped me move on. If we dwell on the past, it will eat us up. What happened happened, and no one is to blame. We made a decision. We knew what we were doing. And we did it for a good reason."

Kevin nodded somberly.

"I want us to be normal again," Paige continued. "To be a mother and a son. We can't erase what happened between us, but we can change how we look at it. We can think of it as a fluke. Something we did but aren't proud of."

Kevin sighed. "I just feel like it's all my fault. I should have never went to Skipper in the first place. I didn't mean to get you involved. I feel like you were forced to do it."

"I wasn't forced. I made that decision on my own. Maybe it was a wrong decision..." Paige shook her head. "No! I can't think like that. It happened. There's no looking back and mulling on it to no end. We have to look forward. We kept the house and I can feed my son properly." She reached out and smoothed back Kevin's hair. "It's not like it was a totally bad time."

Kevin looked up, his eyes searching hers. "Really? You mean, you didn't hate it?"

"Not entirely," Paige replied, her cheeks flushing. "While we're on the subject, a word of advice for the future - you might want to slow down and pace yourself. Your next girlfriend will appreciate it."

Kevin snorted. "Sorry about that. I don't know what got into me."

"Testosterone." Paige allowed a smile. "You're a man. It's in your nature. Don't feel too bad about it. I just don't want the next girl to walk funny."

"I noticed," Kevin said sheepishly.

"You did?" exclaimed Paige. "How embarrassing!"

"Hey, it was my fault."

Paige covered her face in her palms. "I can't believe that my own son made me walk bow-legged for a day."

They both shared a brief laugh.

"I'm glad that we talked," Paige said. "It's strange, but it feels much better now that we can laugh about it. I hope things return to normal." She gave him a light squeeze on the forearm and stood up. Before turning to leave, she seemed to remember something. "You'll never believe this, but I ran into Skipper today."

"You did?" Kevin feigned surprise.

"Yes, and I'm actually glad that I did. He told me that you called him."

"What?" Kevin exclaimed. "He called me."

"What's important is that he made me realize that we needed to talk. Can you imagine? He had the nerve to propose that we do another video for him." Paige snorted a laugh. "Did he tell you about that too?"

Kevin dropped his eyes.

"The nerve on that guy," Paige continued. "He's offering ten thousand dollars!"

"That's a lot of money."

"Heck yes, it is!" Paige regarded her son for a moment. "What do you think about that?"

Kevin didn't answer right away, searching his mind. "We could pay off the loan completely," he finally said. "I mean, it would have been nice to pay it off."

Paige sighed. "You're always thinking about family first. You'll make a good husband one day. I agree, we need the money. But I'd never want to put you through that again."