In Times of Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd do it again if I had to," Kevin said hurriedly. "If you didn't mind, of course."

Paige frowned, regarding him for a long moment, then turned to look out of the window. "As crazy as it sounds, I haven't entirely put it out of my mind."

Kevin perked up. "What do you mean?"

"I mean that we can solve our problems once and for all." She turned and faced her son. "But you have to promise me something first."

"Sure. Anything."

"You have to promise me that we'll use the money for you to go to college and get a degree." Kevin was about to speak, but Paige cut him off with: "That is the only way I'll agree to this, Kevin. I mean it."

Kevin swallowed. "But what about the house? What about paying off the loan?"

Paige sighed and sat down next to Kevin. "That is not important. What is important is that you have a life ahead of you. We can make our payments while you study. Once you have a degree and get a good job, we'll pay off the loan at last. I want the best for you Kevin. I want to give you this opportunity."

Kevin shook his head. "I don't want you doing this just because of me."

Paige touched him lightly on the shoulder. "Listen, Kevin. Of course, I'm doing this because of you. Everything I do, is because of you. What do you expect me to say? That I want to do it because it gets me off? You know that wouldn't be right. You are my son and I love you. But I don't see you in a sexual way. I just can't. I'm not wired like that."

"I understand," Kevin sighed and hung his head.

"Come on, Kevin. You sound so heartbroken. It doesn't have to be like this. We can still make it a positive experience."

Kevin looked up. "Huh?"

Paige smiled. "I'm your mother and I don't see you like that, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun with it. Even if it's a really strange kind of fun. It was really awkward for me the first time, and I imagine i'll be awkward again, but I'm sure we can improve that."

"How?"

"What if..." Paige paused, thinking. "What if, we think about it like going to a strip club together or something. It certainly would be awkward to go to a strip club with you, but it might be fun. I know that in reality it's much worse than that, but we've already crossed a certain line."

"That's an interesting way to think about it," agreed Kevin. "I mean, if it works for you than I'm all for it."

"This will be just a one-time weird thing that we'll do. Again. Just to get out of our situation."

"Just a one-time thing," affirmed Kevin. "We need the money."

Paige nodded and made herself smile. She stood up and said: "I better speak to Skipper before I have a change of heart."

A few hours later, Paige walked into Skipper's office.

The surprise on his face was obvious. "So, you made up your mind?"

Paige looked him in the eye. "We want double."

"Yes, of course. Ten thousand."

"No," Paige rebuffed. "We want double of that."

Skipper stared at Paige, his frown deepening. "Paige, my dear, I have to make a living somehow."

"Charge your clients more. I don't care. I'm sure you can figure it out. If you want us to do it again, we want twenty thousand." She turned to leave. "It's your decision now," she threw over her shoulder.

"Hold on a minute," Skipper called out. "Have seat, let's talk about it."

Paige turned. "I'm fine standing. I don't intend to be here for long."

Skipper rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "For that much money, you'll have to work a little harder. Not like the last time. It was too short. I'll need some foreplay and some different positions."

"No kissing and no oral," Paige said firmly. "I won't do it."

"Paige, you are killing me."

"Those are my terms. Only sex."

Skipper pondered silently for a long moment, but finally nodded. "Okay. You have a deal."

Several days later, Paige and Kevin arrived at the location provided by Skipper. It was a small, white, single-storey building.

Skipper greeted them. "I'm so happy to welcome you to my studio." He led them into a brightly lit room. The room had no windows and was mostly empty, save for a bed in the middle and video recording equipment scattered about. Skipper gestured towards a big camera that stood on a tripod near the foot of the bed. "I've been itching to try out my new camera."

Paige glanced cautiously around the room.

"Don't worry," said Skipper, noticing. "No one is around and these walls are soundproof. You can scream as loud as you want and nobody will hear a peep."

"Ha! Funny," said Paige, mocking.

Skipper handed them each a contract. "Like before, you have to sign this."

"What's this extra stuff here?" asked Kevin, looking over the contract. "Cowgirl? Doggystyle?"

"Those are sex positions, Kevin, that you agree to perform in this video," explained Skipper. "You have to work a little extra for that much money."

"Anal?" exclaimed Paige, dubiously staring at the contract. "You can't be serious! You never said anything about this."

Skipper shrugged. "You said no kissing or oral. Only sex. I had to get creative. Anal is technically sex. You're not going to back out on our deal because of this, are you?"

"Anal?" Paige fumed. "I've only ever tried it a few times, and that was a really long time ago. I distinctly remember it not being a very pleasant experience." Her face suddenly flushed as she looked over at Kevin. "Sorry, Kev. Didn't mean to disclose so much in front of you."

"It's okay," Kevin mumbled.

"Paige, Paige. Anal is not actually that difficult," said Skipper, trying to comfort her. "In this industry, it's been reduced down to a formula. There are a few well-known tricks that make it a breeze, even for first timers."

"I don't know what kind of tricks you are talking about, but have you seen the size of him?" Paige jerked a thumb at Kevin. "There is no way that thing is fitting back there."

"I've seen bigger things fit in smaller places." Skipper beamed merrily. "You just have to be ready for it, relax, and use plenty of lube. I'll tell you what... at least, try it. If it hurts, we'll stop."

Paige grunted and turned her attention back to the contract. "Cumshot swallow?" She fixed Skipper with a scrutinizing look.

Skipper raised a hand defensively. "It's not oral if you don't put it in your mouth. If he shoots right in, it doesn't even have to touch your lips."

Paige shut her eyes and frowned. "Give me that pen!" She scribbled her signature. "Let's get on with it!"

"Yes, of course," said Skipper with a smirk. "Before we begin, I imagine you'll want to freshen up and... prepare for what's to come. There's a bathroom down the hallway. You'll find anything that you might need in the cabinets under the sink."

Paige gave Skipper an annoyed look and walked out of the room.

When Paige was out of earshot, Skipper turned to Kevin. "Did you do as I instructed?"

Kevin nodded.

"You jerked off twice a day?"

Another nod.

"Every day?"

"Yes!" Kevin sounded agitated.

"I just want to make sure you're not going to blow your load in a couple of minutes," Skipper said. "I'm paying big money for this."

"I did as you told me," assured Kevin.

"Good. Just remember that we have to go through all the positions. If you feel like you're going to blow, let me know and we'll take a break."

When Paige returned, Skipper was fiddling with the camera. Kevin stood by the side of the bed, glancing around the room. She came up to her son and looked him in the eye: "How are you?"

"Okay. A bit nervous."

"I'm nervous too." Paige admitted. "Awkward but fun, right?"

Kevin nodded.

"It'll be over before we know it." Paige took a deep breath. "Just remember to go easy this time."

"Everything is ready on my end," Skipper reported. "Are you two ready?"

"Yes," replied Paige. She faced the camera, with Kevin at her side.

"Action!" Skipper called out. "Today, we have Paige and Kevin with us again. They are a mother and a son, who came back to make another video. Paige, do you mind saying a few words for our..."

"Can we just get started?" Paige cut him off. Not waiting for a response, she grabbed the hem of her thin sweater and pulled it over her head. Underneath she wore nothing but a black, lacy bra. She tossed the sweater to the floor and began unbuttoning her jeans.

"What's the hurry?" asked Skipper. "What about setting the mood? Let Kevin take your clothes off."

"I'm already in the mood," said Paige. She looked over at Kevin, who stood motionless. "What are you waiting for, Kev?" She pulled off her jeans and kicked them away. Her panties were a matching, black lace thong. Methodically, she reached back to unclasp her bra.

"Whoa, okay!" Skipper yelped. "Slow down! You're taking all the excitement out of this. At least, let Kevin do that for you."

Paige hesitated. She glanced at Kevin again. He had taken off his shirt and was unzipping his jeans. She watched his jeans drop to the floor and, for a moment, her eyes rested on the front of his boxes. She let out the breath that she was holding. "Okay," she said reluctantly and turned her back to her son.

Kevin moved towards her. From the back, wearing nothing but a suggestive lingerie, she hardly looked like his mother. He looked at her ass. Her thin thong string did nothing to cover her round, firm buttcheeks. He felt his cock stir and begin to fill out at the sight. He brought his attention back up and reached out with nervous hands. Her skin felt warm as he slid his fingers under the strap. He pulled on it and unfastened the clasp. Her bra hung by the strings on her shoulders.

Paige turned around. "Thank you." Watching his eyes, she let the bra fall to the floor.

"Very nice!" encouraged Skipper. He held a photo camera in his hand as he stepped towards them. "Let me get a few shots of you together. Can you get close for a hug?"

"I thought we were only filming," Paige said, confused.

"I want to get a few pictures. It's not a problem, is it?"

Paige was hoping things would move faster, but it seemed like Skipper was determined on stalling. Fighting with him would only prolong things. They've come too far to back out now. Sighing, she obliged and stepped closer to her son. She looked at him, wavering for a moment, then slipped her arms around his skinny body. She kept a distance between their bodies, being careful not to press her tits against him.

"Good!" exclaimed Skipper as he snapped a few stills. "Now, would you mind getting on the bed and posing together for me?"

Paige fumed silently but got on the bed. Sitting down, legs folded under, she propped herself up with one arm.

"Kevin, I want you to get on the bed and hug her from behind."

Kevin took a moment to avoid tripping over his jeans, which were down at his ankles. Wearing only a pair boxers, he walked around to the other side of the bed, and got behind Paige. Carefully, he curled his arm around the front of her. His forearm brushed lightly against her nipples as he moved it lower to hold her under her breasts.

"Give me a nice, big smile," said Skipper, his camera snapping away. "What a nice family photo! Let's take another one. Would you mind kissing for me?"

Paige frowned. "I told you no kissing."

Skipper made a pouty face. "Just a peck. Barely a kiss. For the camera."

Paige considered for a moment. "Only if it's just a peck."

"Just a peck on the lips," confirmed Skipper. "Face each other on your knees. Like that, yes. Now, lean in and kiss."

Almost shyly, the mother and son followed instructions. Paige closed her eyes and puckered her lips. A moment later she felt Kevin's warm lips press against hers. Their noses rubbed against one another as they held the pose, doing the bare minimum.

"Good, good," chattered Skipper. "Maybe now you want to get a little tongue in there?"

Paige broke the kiss. "No."

Skipper smirked. "Fine. Fine." He walked back to the video camera, looked through the viewfinder and adjusted the angle. He put the photo camera down and picked up a second hand-held video camera. "Let's move on then. Looks like Kevin is ready."

Paige looked down and noticed the bulge that had formed at the front of his boxers.

"Sorry," Kevin apologized, his face turning red.

"It's okay," said Paige, touching him on the arm. "It's perfectly normal. Don't feel bad about this."

Kevin forced a smile.

She patted the bed next to her. "Go ahead and lie down."

Nodding, Kevin lay down flat on his back.

"Why don't we take these off first?" She indicated to his boxers. Gently, she reached out and opened up the waistband, letting his cock spring out. For a brief moment, she gazed at it, noticing how his enlarged tip strained against the foreskin. She caught herself wanting to reach out and pull that foreskin back, releasing his aroused cockhead from its confines. Instead, she pulled his boxers all the way off and tossed them behind her. She looked up at him. He lay completely naked, staring up at the ceiling.

"My turn," she whispered. Watching his eyes, she hooked her thumbs through her thong strings and pulled them slowly down. She saw his eyes flick downwards, just as her pussy mound came into view. She had groomed herself, removing all but a long, thin strip of hair. By the look in his eyes she gathered that he liked what he saw. The air nipped at her sensitive flesh, as she took her panties off. Turning towards the camera, she asked: "What's first on the list? Cowgirl?"

Skipper only nodded, concentrating on the camera angle.

Looking back at her son, Paige threw one leg over him and sat on top of his thighs. Her opening pussy was mere inches away from his hard, throbbing cock. Its shaft was long and pale, lined with purple veins. His swollen tip looked like it was going to burst out of the foreskin. A big drop of precum had formed at the very crown. She stared down at her son's rock solid member for a lengthy moment, wrestling with her determination. Was it too late to walk away from this? Was this all just for money? Was she actually looking forward to it? She took a deep breath and whispered: "Here we go." Carefully, she reached down and grasped him. It was hot to the touch as her fingers tried to reach around his girth. She gave it a firm squeeze and, with a downward stroke, pulled his foreskin all the way down. His deep-red, bulbous head was so impressive that she felt her body begin to respond. Raising herself up, she moved closer over his cock. She let out a sigh as his tip brushed against her labia. Spreading her legs wider, she guided him inside. Just the tip, she felt it begin to pry her open. Surprising herself, she found that she was already wet and ready for him. She let go of his shaft and put her hands on his chest. Closing her eyes, she pushed her hips further down. Inch by inch, she felt him fill her out. She stopped, pulled up a little and inhaled. On the exhale, she tried to relax and moved her hips down, taking more of him in. Moving her ass up and down, she began loosening up, as her son's cock made its way deeper inside. She could feel how wet she was as her pussy engulfed his cock, lubricating and aiding its advance. "Ah," a small moan escaped her lips. Her eyes snapped open. She couldn't allow herself to get carried away.

Skipper's camera was zoomed in on the action, right where Paige's pussy was tightly stretched out over Kevin's cock. Her perfect little ass maneuvered skillfully, attempting to fit all of him inside. Each time she pulled up, his cock came out covered in her juices. Skipper did not expect this prudent mother to be so willingly mounting her son. He almost didn't want to speak up, but he had positions to film. "This is great," he said. "Really amazing stuff, but we still have ground to cover. It's time to switch to the next position."

Paige stopped immediately. Her breathing was off-beat and she felt perspiration on her brow. Nodding, she prepared to dismount.

Skipper looked through the viewfinder on the zoomed in image. He watcher her pussy gradually ride up along the shaft. At the very top, she seemed to pause for a few moments, holding just the tip between her labia. She seemed to quiver when the bulbous cockhead finally popped out of her pink insides. Sliding off to one side, she lay there, trying to regain her composure.

It was time for Kevin to be on top. Per Skipper's instructions, Kevin rose up and got between her legs.

"Put your legs on his shoulders," added Skipper.

Paige frowned but complied. With Kevin's help she managed to put one leg on his shoulder, then the other. She couldn't help but notice how hard Kevin's cock was. His swollen cockhead looked even bigger than before. She hoisted her other leg up on her son's shoulder and watched him point his cock at her entry. She bit her lip as he drove into her.

"Easy," she whispered between ragged breaths, as Kevin began thrusting. She caught herself wanting him to go faster, to give it to her harder. She closed her eyes and tried to restrain her moans.

Kevin watched his mom's tits jiggle vigorously as he fucked her. Then he watched his cock plunge in and out off her pussy effortlessly. He had completely forgotten her advice about going slow, but he felt confident he would last longer this time. He wanted to make sure that she got as much pleasure out of it as he did. He looked at her face - her eyes were closed as she was biting her lip. He took it as a sign of encouragement, and sped up his thrusts.

"Easy there, boy!" he heard Skipper's voice from behind. "I think that's enough of that position. Let's switch."

Reluctantly, Kevin slowed down and pulled out of her. He lowered her legs one by one and sat knelt to the side. He could see that her reddened outer labia was undeniably swollen. It made him wish he was fucking her again.

"Lie on your side, Paige," instructed Skipper. "Kevin, get behind her, like you're spooning. Raise her leg and hold it up. Yes, just like that."

Kevin lay on his side, spooning his mom. He held her leg with one hand, while trying to find her opening with the other. The angle proved a challenge, so his mom came to the rescue. She scooped him up between her legs and navigated him in. Kevin couldn't see her much in this position, but he could feel her firm her ass pressed against him. He looked over her shoulder and saw that they were facing the big camera. Squinting, he hid his face behind her and began moving his hips, driving his cock in and out of her.

Skipper zoomed in the camera to the point where Paige's pussy was filling the entire screen. Its labia was spread open such that it looked as if her son's cock was splitting her apart. Her inner lips were enlarged and wrapped around his shaft, as they moved back and forth in motion with his thrusts. Her entire crotch reddened and moist.

The camera zoomed out to show the couple in their full glory. Little could be seen of the son, except his legs and cock. The mother had her eyes closed and her mouth slightly open. Her head was bobbing to the rhythm of their intercourse. The only sounds that could be heard was the slap of the mother's ass against her son.

"Okay, that's good. We still have a few more. Doggystyle is next," announced Skipper. He watched Kevin's cock slide slowly out of her pussy and rest against her leg for a few moments, leaving a slimy trail.

It took Kevin some effort to push himself up. He sat patiently next to his mom.

Paige didn't move for long moments, almost like she didn't hear or notice anything. She lay there on her side, her eyes closed, breathing heavily. Then finally, she rolled over onto her stomach and pushed herself up to her hands and knees. Silently, she waited for her son.

Kevin took the cue when she assumed the position. He got directly behind her, his eyes glued to her ass. It looked to be of a perfect shape. Like a magnet, he felt being pulled back inside of her. He aligned his cock with where he assumed her pussy would be and thrust out. He missed, so he tried again, unsuccessfully.