All Comments on 'In Which an Elven Servant... Ch. 22'

by Human_Primacy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Piper and anti-elf ownership group

What happens if Piper goes out to do chores and he's taken by an anti-elf ownership group?

Gideon1611Gideon1611almost 6 years ago

That's where your head goes with this story? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Another great chapter. Every one has been 5/5 for me so far. Anonymous - that is an interesting idea actually. Can't think of anyone who would be against humans and elves being friends though.

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 6 years ago
Save the Elves!

I can totally see that do-gooder organization trying to 'Save the Elves' from sexual slavery & forcing them into non-sexual roles despite the elves' own desires to continue to serve. Like feminists telling girls they can be anything they want so they shouldn't be moms, never mind if they want to be.

I frequently read about people rescued, told they can do whatever they want now, EXCEPT for the one thing they want, to return to the masters they love. Can't you just hear the dialog?

Rescuer: You can make your own decisions, do anything you want now!

Elf: Fine, I want to go back.

Rescuer: Except that.

Elf: But why not? You said I could do anything. That's what I want to do.

Rescuer: We went to a lot of trouble to save you.

Elf: But I didn't ask to be saved.

Rescuer: Quite all right, no need to thank us!

LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHuman_Primacy@Human_Primacy
Writing stories about human dominance over lesser beings. You can also find me at: http://human-primacy.blogspot.com/ https://twitter.com/HumanPrimacy