Inappropriate Touching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barcombe
barcombe
107 Followers

Because the weather had been bad for the last few days, with an unfavourable forecast, they had the walk to themselves. After they had walked some miles, they were traversing a quiet wooded section, when Maureen said "I need a pee."

"Carry on, you can go behind the bushes and I promise not to look. I could do with one myself."

"I'll do it here. You don't need to look away."

Chris was startled by this. Did she really want him to watch her pissing? She must do, or she wouldn't suggest it. And if she wanted him to watch her, did she want to watch him? He had no idea what was going through her mind, but thought -- what the hell, let's go with it.

While he was pondering the obscure functioning of the female mind, she undid the belt of her jeans and pushed them down to her ankles. Then followed a pair of plain white knickers, and with no further ado she squatted down in front of him. She had pulled up her tee shirt, and gave him a view of her naked belly and a triangle of pubic hair above her bare thighs. He could also see the curve of her arse, and then the stream of yellowish liquid began. He hesitated no longer and undid his jeans' zip and fished out his fairly substantial penis. He saw her watching him intently as he, too, began to piss.

No word was spoken as they both relieved themselves, then, when she had finished she just stood up, pulled up her garments and tidied herself up, while he shook off the last few drops from his cock, and also made himself decent. Again, he had not the first idea what to say, so he just said "That's better" and they renewed their walk. After a while they reached the pub at the mid point of their walk and settled themselves down with a ploughman's lunch (for the uninitiated, a ploughman's lunch used to be just bread, cheese and, perhaps, pickles, but now it tends to come with all sorts of trimmings, salad etc.) and a pint of excellent beer brewed on the premises. At last she spoke.

"What do you suppose made me do that?"

"I was hoping you would tell me -- I'm totally confused."

"I don't know -- it just seemed to be the right thing to do at the time, now it just seems ludicrous. Go on, try some amateur psychoanalysis, see if you can come up with something."

"God, this is hard. I've been thinking about it and I can only conclude that -- no, first, let me say I think you are deep down scared of men. If that's right, then I can only guess that you were either trying to show me that you could display yourself at your most vulnerable physically because you wanted to say that you aren't scared of me or......that you were offering yourself to me. Otherwise I've no idea."

"I think you are probably in the right area, one day I'll know and I'll tell you. Anyway, did you enjoy the view."

"Couldn't see much, except to confirm your arse looks very wholesome. How about you?"

"I've never seen a man do that before. I never thought you'd have to shake the drips off, but it makes sense. Let's talk about something else, shall we."

After lunch they continued their walk. At one stage they were walking along the edge of an escarpment, and the path had been partly washed away during the recent heavy rains, and they had to scramble over a pile of boulders and scree. He went ahead and, at one point where it was particularly rough he took her hand and helped her climb over the rocks. Afterwards they walked a little way before she said:

"May I have my hand back please. You seem to still be holding it."

"He stopped and lifted his hand with hers, and looked down at it.

"Well, so I do. I must say it's a very nice hand, and I rather enjoy holding it. I suspect I'd also enjoy it if it were to touch me -- shall we say, inappropriately, some time."

"You really are a bloody fool at times, Chris. And, by the way, I've decided I'm not frightened of you, not a lot anyway."

They finished their walk and drove back to her house. He opened the boot for her to recover her rucksack and, as she turned to leave he pulled her back by the arm and gave her the briefest of gentle kisses on her soft lips, before saying goodbye and taking his leave of her.

It was several weeks before they were able to walk together again. They had been frantically busy at work, and their social life was very restricted. They did have a couple of meals after work, but Chris was still careful not to try making any advances to her. He realised that he had become very fond of her and, in spite of the age difference, he was hoping for a long term relationship. He need not have had any doubts, as she had fallen for him in a big way, but she had regretfully decided that there was no chance he could be anything more than a friend.

At last there came a lull in the work, and he decided that, not only could they find time for a walk together, but they could do it in mid-week. She had told him that there was a walk she had done many years before and she particularly wanted to do it with him, so that was what they set out to do. The walk took them across some heathland, where they stopped for a few minutes to observe and listen to the many birds that frequented the peaceful area. Then they moved into some woodland, and she led him down an almost invisible track till the y came to a small, grassy clearing, lit by the bright sun. There she stopped, and unstrapped the rucksack she was carrying. She opened it and took out a thin rug, which she spread out on the floor.

Chris was puzzled by her actions, as they did not normally bother with what they sat on when they stopped for a picnic lunch, as they had planned for today. But her next actions completely blew his mind. Not to put too fine a point on it, she undressed. It was in no way a striptease, she just slowly and deliberately took her clothes off, her shoes and socks, her sweater, her jeans, her bra and then her knickers, while he stood and watched, dumbfounded. The body that was revealed to him wasn't going to make the centrefold of a soft porn magazine, but it was, nevertheless, very easy on the eye. Her breasts were not big, not small, just two very pleasant handfuls, still showing no sign of sag, with dark pink nipples slightly upturned. She carried little excess weight, but her hips were wide and enclosed a stomach that was gently rounded and capped a triangle of dark hair covering her vulva. Her legs were long and strong, substantial thighs widely parted at their junction.

As he feasted his eyes on this pleasant sight, she lay down on the rug, parted her legs to display her vulva lips peeping through the furry surround, and held her arms up to him. She uttered just one word.

"Please."

He didn't need a second invitation, but stripped off his own clothes, then lay beside her.

"Maureen, darling, are.........."

"Please Chris, don't ask, don't talk, just do. No foreplay, no chatter, just stick your cock in me and fuck me."

He was trying hard to imagine what mental torment must have made her decide to take such drastic action, but guessed correctly that, if he didn't do as she asked, she would be totally traumatised. He wasn't convinced that he could perform in these circumstances, but could feel that he was getting some sort of arousal. He also guessed that, without some sort of arousal, she would be dry, and that penetration would be uncomfortable for both of them. To try and solve these problems, he knelt between her widespread thighs and moved so that his large, but still floppy appendage was resting on her vulva. Supporting his weight on one hand, with the other he held his cock and began to rub it along the length of her lips, with the expected result that it began to harden significantly. Not only that, but he quickly began to leak pre-cum, which made it easier to slide it between her outer lips and to rub it along her inner lips and across her clitoral shield. He heard a small intake of breath from her, so he rubbed the tip of his cock firmly along her vagina lips till they parted enough for him to feel them begin to surround it, and he pressed a little till he could see the tip begin to penetrate her and feel his foreskin being pushed back.

He paused for a few moments, then pushed in a little further. It was not a smooth process, her vagina was still dry but his lubrication was making the entry a little easier. He paused for a while, then withdrew slightly before pushing in again. He repeated the process, pressing a little further into her tight passage, movement becoming easier as his pre-cum was joined by some of her own fluid, and he sensed that she was accepting him more easily. Looking at her face, her eyes were closed, and initially she winced at every movement, but now she seemed, if not happy, at least more relaxed, as though she was tolerating him rather than just hoping it would soon be over.

At last his cock had completed its journey to its full length, and was pressing against her cervix, and his stomach was firmly pressed against the soft bulge of her pubis. Now his movements became longer as he withdrew till his glans was about to slip out, before once again slipping in to her full depth. Her lubrication was making things easier and more enjoyable, and he began to move quicker, till he was thrusting fast. She was making small grunts as he drove home harder into her, but she seemed to be at least tolerating him without discomfort. He guessed there was little point in trying to bring her to orgasm, that she just wanted to find out if sex could be, if not pleasant, at least not unpleasant, so he decided just to go for his own orgasm and soon reached the glory strokes as his juice was jetted deep into her.

He stayed on her for a few moments. Her eyes, which she had kept shut throughout, were now opened, and , as he gazed at her, she smiled and said "Thank you." He smiled back, relieved that she seemed not to have found the experience too unpleasant, and, as he felt his cock soften and slide out of her, he rolled over to lay beside her. He didn't quite know what to say, so he decided on discretion and waited for her to speak. What she said he found more than surprising.

"Thirty years ago to this day I came here as a thirteen year old with my Uncle Alf. He had been around all my life, and I got on very well with him. We quite often took long walks together, and we had found this spot when we were exploring the woods together. We came here several times -- it was our secret place -- and we used to bring some snacks and a drink with us and sit here and enjoy the peace and quiet, disturbed only by the bird song. But, this time was different. He said that, as it was a lovely day, we could enjoy the sunshine better if it shone on all of our bodies, and we should take our clothes off. I was a bit dubious, but as he began to strip I felt I should join him, and soon we were both naked."

"Then he began to stroke my body, and I was suddenly rigid with fear. I had never been touched before and was totally confused. Before I realised what he was doing, he spread my legs and rammed into me. It hurt like hell. I didn't actually do anything to stop him, so I suppose it wasn't strictly rape."

"I'm no lawyer, but having sex with a young girl against her will sounds like rape to me. What happened next?"

"I just got up, grabbed my clothes, and ran away as fast as I could. I stopped long enough to dress, then ran all the way home. There was no one at home, so I just rushed upstairs and got into the shower to try and wash off every trace of where he had touched me, including the blood stains on my legs. Then I put on clean clothes and hid the clothes I had been wearing -- only knickers, shirt and shorts -- and later on I threw them into a waste bin. When Uncle Alf came back, I got a kitchen knife and pointed it at him, and told him that if he ever touched me again I would kill him -- and I honestly think I would have done. We didn't see much of him after that, can't think why!"

"You poor thing. Didn't you tell your parents?"

"I didn't tell anyone. I felt dirty and ashamed at myself, somehow I thought it was partly my fault. Anyway, I never let another boy or man touch me, certainly not intimately -- until today".

"Well, I'm pleased that it was I who was chosen. But I think that sooner or later someone may come this way, so perhaps we should get some clothes on, or I may start touching you inappropriately again".

He drew her to her feet, then held her naked body against him as he kissed her, a long soft kiss. Then they dressed and walked on for a bit, in silence. They both had so much to say to each other, but didn't quite know where to start. Then she broke the silence.

"It's your fault, anyway. It was you touching my bum, after you'd taken those dirty pictures."

"It wasn't much of a touch, and not very dirty pictures."

"Not to you, it may not have been, but it gave me a sort of...I dunno, tingly, feeling. And all of a sudden I felt I wanted more, and that perhaps you might give it to me. Trust me to fall for a man fifteen years younger than I am who isn't likely to want to get too involved with an old bag like me."

"I reckon you're fishing for compliments. You know perfectly well that you are an attractive woman -- especially naked -- and fifteen years is nothing. If you mean you've fallen for me, then it's mutual. Let's take things as they come, but right now I want to take you home and find out much more about you -- I want to caress and kiss and lick and nibble every little part of you."

"Not really everywhere, surely?"

"Yes, even there!"

"Oh, I see. It sounds a bit....sort of disgusting."

"Hopefully, you'll be pleasantly surprised. I hadn't thought, I suppose that, apart from the fact that you don't have a hymen any more, in reality you're still a virgin. That's a first for me."

They stopped after a bit to eat their lunch, then continued back to her house. Again, they didn't speak about the total change in their relationship until they were inside. "I need a shower and a clean pair of knickers -- I didn't realise that I'd be leaking your disgusting liquid after sex, or I'd have mopped myself up. Anyway, I'm hot and sweaty, so I'll go and sanitise myself."

"Is your shower big enough for two?"

"I suppose so, it's quite big. Why?"

"Because it would save water if I came and showered with you, and you can wash my back."

"I hardly know you, aren't you being a bit forward?"

"I can't think of a nicer way to get to know each other, except for what might happen on your bed afterwards."

"Now you're scaring me, please promise you won't do anything naughty."

"I'll be as good as gold, trust me."

They went up stairs to the bathroom, where there was indeed a large shower compartment.

"Undress me, please."

He was only too willing to oblige, and he helped her out of her sweater and jeans, then unhooked her bra, freeing her lovely breasts, and he gave each nipple a quick kiss before sliding her knickers down her legs. He could see the hair around her pussy was encrusted with his fluid that had leaked out of her. He made no comment, but stripped off his own clothes and turned on the shower. When it ran hot, they stepped under it, the big spray head soon soaking both of them.

He was very conscious that for her, despite her age, intimate contact with a man was a new and, perhaps, a little scary for her, so he resisted his impulse to run his hands all over her body and to invade her intimate parts. Instead, he took the soap and began to wash her back. After her shoulders he moved down, very gently caressing her, feeling the curve of her waist, then the pleasantly rounded and firm globes of her behind. He let his fingers run just into the crack of her arse, but did not penetrate at all deeply.

"Would you like me to do any more?"

"No, that's fine, I can manage the rest. Shall I do your back?"

"That would be nice."

They both turned, and she soaped his back, very cautiously descending to see to his buttocks. She gave him a squeeze, then told him to finish himself. He turned so that he was facing her, and they both began to wash themselves. The sight of her washing her breasts he found profoundly erotic, and had to concentrate hard on not getting an erection. She continued down and, after a little hesitation, plunged her hand between her legs to wash her vulva, and he could see her fingers parting her lips to clean up the area within. She realised he was watching her, and, when she had finished, she smiled shyly at him. He responded by washing himself, and, when he came to his penis, he carefully withdrew his foreskin to clean underneath. She was fascinated by this action, but said nothing. When they were both finished, he turned off the shower and she produced two big towels so they could dry themselves. When they were finished, Chris took Maureen into his arms, and again felt the soft compliance of her naked body, but this time she was trembling a little.

"What's the matter, darling, you're shaking. You're not scared of me, are you."

"No, I'm not scared of you, but I'm scared about what's going to happen next. Scared how I'll react, what you will think of me, seeing how ignorant I am. Scared a bit, and excited too. Feeling you inside me in the sunshine was a bit of an awakening for me, I'm just hoping my old body won't be a disappointment to you."

"What can I say, except that I'll do my best to make you enjoy making love with me, but if you start going on about having an old body again, I'll wallop your old arse."

"I'll remember that, I don't think I'm into being walloped, though I did read that some women -- and men -- enjoy it."

"Enough talk, let's go and play some fun games."

They went through into her bedroom, and she pulled back the covers on the big double bed, then climbed on and lay down waiting for him. He lay beside her, resting on one elbow so he could look at her, then he leaned over and kissed her. It was a long, slow kiss, and he felt her lips slowly part under his touch, then he slid his tongue over her lips. She backed off a little at first, then relaxed against him again, and he was able to slip his tongue into her warm mouth, then withdrew. He drew back so that he could see her face, then began stroking her shoulders before sliding his hand down so his finger tips could traverse the upper swell of her breasts.

Although her breasts were flattened somewhat as she lay on her back, the mounds were firm enough to stand proud, and his fingers began to explore the smooth flesh. Soon he approached close to her nipples, dark pink and soft above the lighter pink of her aureoles. He circled the slightly mottled skin, till he brushed across the tips of her nipples, which began to harden. He felt, rather than heard, her quick intake of breath at the unfamiliar touch, as he took the nipples between finger and thumb and gently pulled them, first one, then the other. Now the small buttons grew firm, and were soon standing proudly.

As he fondled her breasts, he began to roam with his kisses, round her neck and across the top of her arms and her chest. As he moved further down, he alternated his kisses with little nibbles with his teeth, and as he moved to her breasts, he was drawing her flesh into his mouth and sucking it between his teeth. At last he came to her aureole, and now he used the tip of his tongue to encircle it, licking gently. Now he began to lick her nipples, softly at first and then more firmly, then his lips surrounded the firm tips before drawing one deep into his mouth and biting her, while raking the tip with his tongue.

He had no doubt as to her reaction. Though she didn't make a lot of noise, he heard her breath coming in quick gasps when his teeth teased her nipples, and her hand held the back of his head as she pressed him against her. Now he lifted his head and, as they both watched, he moved his hand downwards, stroking across her belly, the curve inwards of her waist, then out over her hips, down to the firm flesh of her thighs. He began to move his fingertips inwards, delving into the inner heat of her thighs, then upwards to feel the swell of her pubis. Now he moved slowly, down through the curly hair, then separating his fingers to probe into the grooves between her thighs and the outer lips of her vulva. He slid slowly to and fro, at the same time closing his fingers so that they rose over the plump bulges and then sliding in between her inner and outer lips, squeezing the inner lips together. He was aware that her lips were swelling as they became engorged with blood as she became more aroused, and now he slid a finger in between, stroking her from the base of her vagina, then up to the hood over her clitoris.

barcombe
barcombe
107 Followers