Inappropriate Touching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barcombe
barcombe
107 Followers

As he touched her most sensitive part, she gave a long sigh, and her body pushed up against his hand. She was becoming totally aroused, and he leant forward and thrust his tongue into her slit, then swept up to engulf her growing clit between his lips, while at the same time sliding his finger into her vagina, which he found to be slippery with her juices. He began to slide his finger in and out while he sucked at her clit and his other hand was pulling and twisting her nipples. She was whimpering with the excitement of a whole new bunch of physical sensations that was wracking her body and the anticipation of what was to come.

He realised that her orgasm was near, so he moved up her body until his penis was lodged along the length of her slit, and rubbing against her clit. He was supporting his upper body on his upper arms and watched as he moved down a little till he saw he was resting against her slippery inner lips, and he pressed forward a little and felt his glans slide in between them and begin its path into her vagina. He didn't penetrate far, then withdrew a little, then forward again, each forward thrust entering a little further into the tight sheath surrounding him. Unlike their first coupling, this time she was fully aroused and her flowing juices smoothed his path, and at last he felt the end of his cock pushing against her cervix as their pubic hairs intermingled and his pubis was firmly against hers.

"Are you OK?"

"More than you can guess. Just do it for me, I think I'm going to explode soon."

Her voice was breathless, and as he began to move more quickly she suddenly grabbed his body and pulled him hard against her as her back arched and thrust up against him as her orgasm swept through her. He could feel her shaking, and her vagina was pulsing on his cock. As she quietened a little he now started to thrust harder into her. He was close to his finale, and he slid his hands under her back and grasped her arse cheeks, then he locked firmly against her while he felt the rush of his ejaculation from his balls and up the length of his cock to flood into her welcoming passage. He rested on her for a while, their bodies slippery with sweat, and gasping from the intensity of their congress, their heads buried in each others shoulders. Then he raised himself and kissed her softly. She was smiling up at him, her lips parted and her eyes glistening with tears.

"I never guessed it could be like that. I knew most women enjoy sex, but didn't believe I would ever actually welcome a man into my body. And now I know what an orgasm is -- I thought that was just a story that women put about to make men feel happy as they do their squirty bit, but now I know that I've got feelings inside me that are amazingly strong. The only problem is that I want to do it again just to make sure."

"In case no one ever told you, while you women can have orgasms as often as someone winds up your elastic -- or you do it for yourself -- it takes a bit longer for men to recover, but now and again we can go again a bit more quickly. Which is fine when the woman wants to go now..........and again...............and again..."

"So is this one of those times?"

"Well, even if I can't go -- which I well might -- there's nothing to stop me helping you to enjoy yourself."

"Chris, darling, I'm so innocent -- well, ignorant -- so please show me what to do and teach me how to be your sex slave."

"Idiot -- I can't see you as anybody's slave. But it could be fun to try a few different ways of getting to the same place -- the great cumming. It would be a good idea if you found out a bit about how I work, so let's give you a chance to have a good look. Come and sit on my face."

"WHAT!"

It's like this. If you kneel over my head, you can examine my working parts while I get a good look at you -- sort of, 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours'."

Somewhat doubtfully she manoeuvred herself so that she was kneeling over him, her vulva spread wide above his face. She leaned forwards to get a good look at his genitals.

"May I touch?"

"Go ahead, you'll find that the skin over the pointed bit pulls back, it's a bit more sensitive under there, and don't squeeze my balls too hard, they can be a bit sensitive."

She duly discovered the wondrous architecture of a penis, and soon found how it grew under her touch.

"It's getting a bit on the large size. Is that normal?"

"As far as I know it's about average. No one's ever complained, but I understand you women are stretchy inside so it doesn't really matter a lot how big it is."

"I certainly felt I was pretty well filled up, so I guess you are right. Anyway, it's a nice toy to play with. Does it like being kissed?"

"Let's put it this way -- I reckon it enjoys lips and tongues as much as your lady bits seem to. Just don't bite, please."

She giggled, then he felt her lips touching him, then her tongue began to stroke and explore the length and girth of his "average" cock -- in fact, on the big side of average without being huge. He felt her fingers pull back his foreskin slowly, then her lips brushed over his exposed glans before she very cautiously took him into her lips as the tip entered her mouth. It wasn't exactly a blow job, but was nevertheless most enjoyable and he felt it his duty to respond in kind.

Her spread pussy lips were glistening from her juice plus his own, which was slowly leaking out of her. He raised his head to bring his tongue into contact with her and he licked up the oozing fluid, tasting the mixture of their two liquids and opening her lips wider. Then he began licking from her vagina lips up to her clitoris, then returning. He was looking at her dark anus, and he quickly licked across its surface. He was doubtful as to whether she was ready for this, so he concentrated his efforts on her vulva, but at the same time he slid one hand over her firm buttock and down between her cheeks till his finger was brushing the crinkled orifice and he gently pressed against it. He felt her stop her sucking of his cock while she felt this alien touch. He moved his finger to slide it into her pussy to pick up the slippery juice, then back to her anus, where he pressed gently till it eased open enough to let him enter up to the first knuckle. He decided that that was enough this time, and withdrew his hand, but approached with his tongue which he pressed firmly enough to allow a little penetration.

Then he returned to her vulva, and this time he concentrated on her clitoris, sucking and nibbling on the engorged button. At the same time he slid his finger into her pussy, searching around till he felt the roughness of her G spot. The combination of the two actions was enough to light her fire, not hindered by the fact that his other hand was tweaking each of her nipples in turn. Suddenly she released his cock and sat up , which had the effect of pressing her vulva firmly into his face, while at the same time she gushed fluid. He was practically stifled by her weight, but it was not an unpleasant experience. He felt her body pulsing above him as it was wracked her with the spasms of her orgasm. She wasn't making a lot of noise, but, even with his ears covered by her firm thighs, he could hear her moaning, and then a long sigh of release as the waves of pleasure overcame her, and then she collapsed down on top of him.

After a bit, he lifted her from him, and, at his suggestion, she turned round so that she was poised with her pussy over his rampant cock. She guided him to enter between her vagina lips, then, so, so, slowly she lowered her self so her lovely vagina engulfed him. She rested still on top of him, and he reached up to caress her breasts.

"What happens now? I'm new to this."

"Well, one of us has to get some action going. Try and see if you can move up and down without me slipping out. If we're clever, I can move against you and we should get a rhythm going."

She did as he said, and, after a false start which caused him to fall out and have to be reinserted, they did manage to move together, and gradually speeded up. He was tweaking her nipples, then slid one hand between their bodies to find her clitoris, which he rubbed rapidly with predictable results. He was close to cumming, but managed to hold back till he saw her head throw back as she reached orgasm again, and he grasped her hips and thrust up into her hard and fast. He felt the imminent rush of his semen from his balls and along his length to spurt into her waiting pussy.

She collapsed on top of him, their sweat soaked bodies clutched to each other. After a while, she rolled off him, and lay beside him. They were looking in to each others' eyes, neither speaking, just enjoying the afterglow of their coupling. She was trying to take in the enormity of suddenly having her life totally changed, physically and mentally, while he was realising that his feelings for this woman were way beyond anything he had experienced with the other women whose beds he had shared. Then he realised that there were tears in her eyes.

"What's the matter, love? Why are you getting teary?"

"Sorry, Chris, it's just that this is too good. I can't think you'll want to do this with me for long, and I'll......."

"You do talk rubbish sometimes. Why the hell wouldn't I want to do it for ever? It's the best sex I've ever had, and you're the first woman I've ever..."

"Ever what?"

"I'm scared to say this, but this is the first time I've ever.....fallen in love."

"Oh, come on, I'm way too old for you, you won't want a long relationship with an old hag like me."

"This is the sort of discussion that could go on for hours. There's only one way to find out, and if I'm willing to give it a go, why can't you. However, I've just realised what the time is and that at least one of needs to turn up to work tomorrow, or rather today, and it had better be me. That means I've got to go home and get a bit of sleep and put on some office gear -- I can't go in wearing shorts and a tee shirt, so I'll have to leave your delightful body, and don't you dare try and tempt me to assault you again."

"My bed's going to seem very empty without you, but I suppose you are right, and I'll be at work as well, trying not to look like the cat that's got the cream."

He reluctantly left her, and next day they both arrived at work on time. That night he returned to her house, and they made love till the small hours, only this time he didn't go home, and this became the pattern of their life. However, they managed to keep up a façade of a boss/employer relationship while they were working their way towards a settled relationship. This rather fell apart one day when he thoughtlessly gave her bottom an affectionate squeeze when most of the staff were in the office. Pauline, of course, noticed, and wasn't going to let it go unremarked.

"I thought we'd agreed that in depth arse groping is inappropriate. That was definitely more than just a friendly pat -- and why should she get special attention, isn't my arse good enough for you?"

As she said that, she turned round and gave him a salacious wiggle of her rear end.

"Very nice, dear, but I don't think my fiancée would approve."

"What fiancée?" This a somewhat startled squeak from Maureen.

"Oh, sorry, didn't I mention it."

He went to his desk and took out a box, which he opened in front of her.

"It's my granny's engagement ring. She gave it to me just a few days before she died, and told me to give it to the first girl I fell in love with, so will you wear it for me, please?"

You can work out the rest for yourselves.

barcombe
barcombe
107 Followers