Inception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasted no time, and quickly moved on top of her, and as she lifted her knees to chest level, he entered her.

She was tired and more than a little bit sore from his incessant pounding the night before, and yet she wanted it as much as he. She had a sense, as she felt his cock start to fill her, that something much bigger than the two of them was at work here.

"Uhmmm, God. Nicky, slow down. I think you've gotten bigger. Can a guy get bigger?" she said as he started to penetrate her.

He didn't say anything. He just stared at her with a faraway look on his face.

Anne finally finished dressing that morning while Nick waited for her on the couch. She entered the living room wearing a black miniskirt and a tight black sweater. All Nick could think of was how truly lovely she was.

"Another miniskirt?" He asked with a smile.

"Yeah?" She answered defiantly. "I thought you liked my legs?"

"I love your legs. They just go on forever."

"Thirty-four inseam," she bragged.

"That's the same length as mine, and I'm six foot," he said and stood up.

She just smiled back at him, proud and happy that he was still looking at her that way. She was now confident that whatever this was, and how long it would last, this was more than a brief fling.

"Maybe we should go back to bed," he said but she pushes him towards the door.

"Start the car," she ordered. "Chopra' s waiting for us. I've got to get my coat. It's freezing out there."

"It's dissipating," she said getting into the passenger seat while eyeing the funnel cloud. "What does that mean?"

"I have no idea," he said, putting the car in gear.

They had driven a mile down the road when she asked, "How are you feeling?"

"Good. Why?"

"Because the last time that thing went haywire, we had to scrape you off the floor."

"I remember. It must be trying a new ploy."

"You make it sound human?"

I feel like it's got some kind of intelligence. I know that sounds weird, but it's like some cognitive entity is directing it."

"Who?"

"I don't know. The universe? God? Though I hope it's not God, or I've got a lot to answer for."

Something was changing in him, and he could sense it. Whether it was physical or psychological in nature, that he didn't know, but it was there all the same. He looked at Anne, and he knew that in less than forty-eight hours his attitude towards her had changed.

Yes, he was physically attracted to her when he first met this version of his mother, but the incest taboo was always lingering in the back of his mind. Now, he barely saw her as his mother at all. She was just this desirable young woman that he was developing strong feelings for.

The first time they made love, he only acted because she was so aggressive, and it was just sex, deviant sex, but just sex.

The night that just passed, it was he who was the aggressor and all three times, and each time he fell deeper and deeper for her. Maybe, he pondered, this was all just rationalizations, but the end result was still the same. He was hesitant to say he was in love with her, but he knew now that leaving her was unimaginable.

"What if I was to stay?" He asked turning his eyes from the road and looking at her in profile.

"What do you mean?"

"What if I didn't go back to two-thousand-seventeen?"

"I would love it."

"You sure?"

"Yeah! How could you ask that, especially after last night?"

"Because we haven't talked about us, yet. I think I know how you feel, but I'm not sure."

She blushed. "What are you asking?"

"I know how I feel about you, but..."

"I feel the same way, you idiot."

"Even though you've only known me for two days?"

"And two nights," she added.

"No. I haven't forgotten about the nights. They were the best part."

She sat there for a while deep in thought, collecting her thoughts. "I know that this sounds clichéd, but, I don't know, it feels like we've known each other forever. That sound crazy?"

"No. I know what you mean."

"I feel like you've always been a part of my life, somehow."

"You want to go back to bed?"

"I'd love to," she said as they drove through the facilities front gate. "But there's an angry tornado up ahead, and I think it's looking for you."

"Maybe you could come with me?" He said, the thought just coming to him.

"And have an angry tornado coming after me? No thanks."

"Oh, so I'm the only one who should have a dark cloud over my head?" He looked at her in disbelief.

"Yes," she said as if that were obvious.

Chopra was waiting for them again in the building's lobby. He wore an impatient, pained looked on his face. "What took you so long?"

"Have you ever been young and in love, Doc?" Nick asked embarrassing Anne in the process.

"No," Chopra answered tersely.

All their rushing seemed anticlimactic, since after Nick and Anne arrived the funnel cloud died down and things settled down to normal. The LV-426 powered down, too, after mysteriously running all night without any known power source.

"What do we do?" Anne asked as they stood in a semi-circle around the machine.

"Well," one of Chopra's assistant's voiced to Nick. "I don't think you should get too close to it."

"I'm not," Nick said with some conviction. "And I don't have any intention to."

"What does that mean?" Chopra asked.

"It means I'm staying. I'm not going back."

Chopra looked at Anne, accusingly. "Did you have anything to do with this decision?"

"Don't blame her," Nick snapped. "It's my decision and mine alone."

"That all sounds very romantic," Chopra shook his head. "But you might not have much to say about it."

"What does that mean?" Nick asked thinking Chopra was threatening him.

"I don't know if you've been watching, but this thing seems to have a mind of its own," Chopra said with some authority. "And it's drawing an immense amount of power," he continued going to the machine and kicking the power cord left lying loose on the concrete floor. "And from where?"

"It's an incredible accomplishment," Nick said to Chopra as they sat on folding chairs in the hangar. "No matter what happens."

"What," Chopra asked as his furrowed brow began to ease. He had obviously been deep in thought.

"The LV. You have to be proud of it?"

"I can't take credit for what's happened. I was dealing on the micro level, not macro."

"You might not think so, but here I am."

"Right," Chopra said robotically. "It's funny though, but I've always felt that scientists, like me, are just kicking the can down the road."

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean, all this, all my work is based on the work of other scientists. It's not derivative, but it's an extension of someone else's work."

"You stood on the shoulders of giants."

"Quite," Chopra said recognizing the famous quote. "For instance, Galileo learned from Copernicus and it's thought that Copernicus learned from the ancient Greeks. And all that controversy surrounding which celestial body was the center of the Solar System, the Earth, the Sun, is a fact that every grade school child knows."

"And Galileo was imprisoned for it," Nick added.

"Right," Chopra said still looking depressed.

Out of the corner of his eye, Nick saw Anne enter the hanger through the office corridor. She only came in a few feet and then stopped and signaled to him making Nick turn from Chopra as she gestured.

"What?" Nick mouthed.

"Come here," she mouthed back, beckoning him with urgent hand gestures.

"Excuse me," Nick said to Chopra and then stood up.

"Mmmmmhmmm," Chopra said paying little or no attention.

"What?" Nick asked again as soon as he got close to Anne.

"What are you doing?"

"Talking to Chopra. He seems depressed."

"Well stop. Leave him alone."

"Why? He doesn't seem to mind. In fact, I think I've cheered him up some."

"Didn't it strike you funny," Anne countered. "That everyone else has left?"

"Yeah. I guess."

"Everyone leaves him alone in times like this. He needs to think."

"Miss Martin?" Chopra spoke up from his seat across the hanger.

"Yes, Doctor Chopra?"

"You don't need to be here on your day off. We've discussed this."

"I really don't mind," she answered tentatively.

"No. Things have quieted down some. You and your young man can go on your way."

"You sure?"

"Yes. You got the package I left for you?"

"Yes, Doctor Chopra."

"Good, and if you don't mind checking in from time to time, especially if you see a dark cloud threatening the building."

"I will," she said restraining a nervous laugh.

"And oh Mr. LaFever."

"Yeah Doc?"

"I lied before. I do remember how it feels to be young and in love."

"You shouldn't have said anything to Chopra about us being in love before," Anne admonished Nick as they walked out the door of Building 43B on their way to her car.

"Why," Nick said grinning.

"Because he only lost his wife a few years ago, and I think he still deeply misses her."

"I didn't know? She died?"

"Yes, cancer."

"Again, I didn't know."

She stopped walking a few yards from her car, and as she took a defiant stance in the parking lot a stiff breeze caught her long coat and exposed her statuesque figure while playing havoc with her heavily teased platinum hair.

"And besides," she said standing there in the afternoon light. "Who says we're in love? You've only known me three days."

"I know, I know," he said approaching her, noticing the sneer on her face. "I spoke out of line."

"And embarrassed me in front of all my coworkers." Anne's voice sounded as if she were indignant, but she had a slight smile when she said it. "I'm serious, Nick," she said though Nick knew she wasn't.

He got near to her and put an arm under her coat and around her waist. Pulling her close he felt her tight firm body under her thin sweater.

"Am I wrong, though?" He asked. "There is a connection here, right?" He asked, the pale pink color of her lipstick garnering most of his attention.

"Well obviously," she said blushing. "We've been going at it like rabbits, but I wouldn't call it love." Her defiant tone was back.

"What would you call it then?"

"An extreme version of like."

He kissed her on those pale pink lips, and as she put her arms around his neck, they both looked deeply into each other's eyes. She finally had to push him away, or he would have started right then and there.

"What's in the package that Chopra was talking about?" He asked as they got in her car. He had to adjust himself, and his pants, a couple of times in his seat. Rubbing up against her had left him with a huge erection.

"Cash," she said abruptly.

"What?"

"He gave me cash, money, dinero."

"You're kidding? What for?"

"For you, or more precisely, your expenses. He feels responsible for you, and was able to get some money out of his funding to buy you some clothes and things."

"Really?"

"Yes. That's why we are going to the mall to pick you up some clothes."

"We are going to the mall?"

"Yes. You know how to get there, don't you?"

"In my sleep. My first job was at the mall."

Anne found shopping for Nick rather pleasant, since he mostly let her pick out the clothes, and he didn't really kick up a fuss until after they had been to three stores.

"Why are we in the men's dress section?" He asked mournfully.

"Because you need dress slacks and a dress shirt."

"Why?"

"Because you are taking me out to dinner tonight."

"I am?" His woeful expression changing to a smile.

"Yes. We have reservations at eight."

"And how are we paying for this?"

"Relax, there's plenty of money."

"Well, in that case, okay."

"What about you?" He asked after they had purchased a pair of pants and two matching shirts.

"What about me?"

"Let's get you a dress. They do sell dresses at this store, don't they?"

"You want to get me a dress?"

"Yes, you have to have something nice for dinner, but I get to pick it out."

"Oh dear," she said less happy about getting a new dress.

She wasn't surprised that he picked the first dress he saw, the one on the mannequin at the front of the young woman's section.

"I don't know, Nick?" She said after examining the "catch me-fuck me" dress. It was short, slinky number that she knew would advertise every flaw she had.

"Why it's a beautiful dress?"

"Yes, it's very pretty, but it's a little revealing."

"Come on," he said tugging her in the direction of the fixture that held all these dresses in different sizes. "You can at least try one on."

"My luck," she said looking at the rack that held at least twenty of those little slinky dresses. "They seem to have plenty of sizes."

Anne Martin had never been a passionate woman, especially when it came to sex. Boys at school never paid much attention to her, mostly because she was shy, tall and a bit of tomboy.

She had only two serious relationships in her short life, one in college and one recently, and it wasn't until college that she achieved her first orgasm, and even after that somewhat momentous occasion, she'd tell you she'd much rather a toasted cinnamon-raisin bagel, with a smear, than a roll in the hay. So, it wasn't surprising that she found men to be an enigma.

That was why she found this whirlwind affair with Nick, a man whose affect on her was as mysterious as was his background, so completely unexplainable.

With this in mind, Anne was hard pressed to account for just how that Saturday afternoon Nick was able to persuade her walk down to the far end of the mall so they could shop at Fredericks of Hollywood, a store that previous to that day she would never in her wildest dreams contemplated entering, never mind wearing any of their outfits.

To her the store was a dizzying display of gaudiness, and so it came as some surprise to her that Nick quickly found something that wasn't completely offensive to her tastes. In fact, contrary to her preconceived notions about the store, she found the article he was holding to be rather sexy, though the fabric was not of the highest quality.

It was a faux silk teddy, black in color, as Nick told her, "to contrast with your platinum hair." It rode high on the hips, with spaghetti straps and a plunging sweetheart neckline. It also had it own attached garter belt to affix thigh high stockings, which the store conveniently sold at triple the price.

"What do you think?" Nick asked enthusiastically holding up the lingerie.

"You want me to wear that?" She giggled with embarrassment, partly because the sales girl was lurking nearby.

She had always considered lingerie to be a waste of time and money. She bought most of her underwear for comfort and convenience. But now, as he beamed at her, she was conscious of a strange sensation in her loins, a certain lustful excitement rose up in her, at the thought of being trussed up in this outfit, as Nick ravaged her.

The whole scene was reminiscent of the cover art of one of those cheap bodice-ripper novels that women were so fond of. She imagined herself as a young Victorian maiden with the prerequisite flowing gown, replete with an obscenely exposed bosom, as Nick, the bare chest brute, mauled her. She could almost hear herself vainly protesting his advances while she secretly welcomed them.

"You want to try it on?" Nick asked bringing her back to reality.

"There isn't enough material on this thing to try on," she laughed nervously. "Do they have it in medium?" She asked the saleswoman.

"This one's a medium," Nick happily interjected.

"That will do," she said feeling a little flushed. "What size stockings?" Asking the young sales girl still hovering nearby.

"How tall are you?"

"Five-nine."

"I'll get them for you. Will that be all," the young girl said trying not to sound bored.

"Oh, that will definitely be all," Anne said glaring at Nick.

After the girl had rung them up, and before they turned to leave, Anne got a curious idea. It wasn't an original idea, having seen a similar scenario in an overly romantic TV show.

"You know," Anne said hesitantly. "Maybe I should try it on, and make sure it's the right size. You never know."

"What? Right now?" Nick stammered. Anne could sense he was impatient to get her home so that she could try it on for him there.

"You want to be happy, don't you?" She asked tantalizingly.

"Ah shit," he cursed.

"Relax. This will only take a sec," Anne said heading for the try-on rooms holding the Fredericks bag in one hand and her long coat in the other.

Minutes later, she emerged from one of the stalls, packages in hand and her coat buttoned up as if she were going out into a snow storm. "I'm ready," she announced.

"Finally," Nick said exasperated as he headed for the door.

Only the sales girl noticed that Anne was now wearing black stockings. As it dawned on the salesgirl, her eyebrows lifted in surprise, and a smile spread over her face.

"Have fun," the sales girl laughed.

"Oh I will," Anne replied smugly.

Nick hadn't even driven out of the parking lot when Anne reclined her passenger seat and started to unbutton her coat. "Where to now?" She asked working on the third button.

"What do you mean? Home. You are going to wear that thing for me, right?"

"No need," she said unbuttoning the last button and unwrapping herself like an early Christmas present. "I thought I might wear it home for you instead."

"Holy shit!" Nick exclaimed as he spied her nearly naked body spread out beside him. Anne's tits were only slightly covered by the teddy's small bralette, her nipples peeking out from the material, and her pussy was hidden only by a swatch of diaphanous nylon.

"Oh mamma," Nick said clearly missing the irony of that statement.

It was like one of those absurd scenes in a Hollywood movie where the actor and actress barrel through an apartment door, ripping each other's clothes off in the interim.

Anne barely got in the the apartment before Nick had her coat off and then she was helping him tear his shirt over his head, before she dropped to her knees to pull his pants and boxers down his legs.

"Oh my God, you are so hard," she said as she grabbed the base of his cock. She smiled to think that her long thin fingers, painted in red polish, looked so pretty wrapped around his thick, throbbing member.

"It's you," he said in a voice thick with lust. "You do this to me.'

"What else do you want me to do to you?" She asked making eye contact as her lips were so close to his cock that he could feel her breath on him.

"I think you know what I want."

"I don't know," she said pondering the looks of his angry organ. "It looks larger than usual."

"Anne, please," he pleaded, making her smile. She then took pity on him and took him into her mouth, letting him penetrate her as far as she could, before she felt she would gag, but then she concentrated and let him penetrate her just a little more.

Having Anne's luscious lips wrapped around his cock should have been enough for Nick, but he wanted more. He urged her up off her knees and then kissed her passionately.

Kicking his pants off his ankles, he lifted her up and carried her down the hall to her bed, throwing her on it and then covering her with his own body. He never felt so hard in all his life.

She reached down and unsnapped the crotch of the teddy to give him total access, at that point she would have given his cock total access to any place he wanted to put it, that's how much she lusted after him.

Now clear of any encumbrances, he jammed his hard cock into her.

"Hmmmmph," she jumped. "Oh my God,"

"You're so tight."

"It's not me," she said squirming a little. "I'm telling you, you seem bigger than usual."

1...34567...9