Inception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The plow went by with its yellow light flashing, it wasn't a big government truck, but a pickup truck with a sander mounted in the bed. After it rumbled by, he thought he heard a noise from the upstairs bedroom.

She must be up, he thought. He turned off his tablet, got up and poured two mugs of coffee, and proceeded up the stairs.

Once in the room, he could see that she was still in bed.

"Anne?"

"Mmmmm."

"You want to sleep more?"

"No. Come to bed." Her voice was thick with sleep.

"I brought you coffee."

"Thanks, leave it on the table." He turned and put the mugs on the table in the little sitting area that was near the bed. He then stripped off his robe and slid under the covers.

"How's your headache?" He asked sliding behind her in bed. He was happy to feel that she was almost totally naked.

"It's gone. Broke last night."

"Oh good."

"Feeling a little neglected?"

"No," he lied.

"Well, I do."

"Oh yeah?" His hand slid up her leg and over a well-turned hip and then finally over her ass. He felt no material over her ass and smiled. "A thong?

"I thought you might want to do me, this morning?"

"Oh God, yes."

She rolled over on her back and smiled at him. At his request, she started to grow her hair longer, but she said no to the big hair request.

"How do you want it?" She asked pushing the covers down her body so that he could see her. He could feel the lust starting in his belly and move up his chest.

"Anyway you like," he said running a hand over her tit. This kind of request from her started a month ago, or so. It seems she had fantasies too, and now this type of roleplaying was part of their sex life.

"Mmmmm," she hummed, and then she got a wild look in her eyes. "Nick, my God, what are you doing in mommy's bed?" She admonished.

"I don't know, mom. I was having these wild dreams, and I somehow ended up here."

"Well, you can't just climb into bed with mommy. And oh-my-god, you have an erection."

"I'm sorry mom, I don't know how it happened," he said and climbed on her.

"Mmmmmph. Ohhhh. Ooooh," she said as he nearly mounted her. "What are you doing, Nick?"

"Oh mom," was all he said.

"Oh baby, you can't touch mommy there," she said as Nick ran his hand up her leg. "That's not appropriate."

"Oh, but it feels so good, doesn't it?" He asked, his fingers lightly brushing over her panties and running one up her slit.

She didn't answer, just bit her lower lip, closed her eyes, and slightly arched her back. Nick knew that meant, yes.

Even though her nylon panties kept him from totally entering her, he was able to get past her lips, and he noticed something.

"You're wet already," he whispered as she started to squirm with pleasure underneath him.

"This isn't fair," she whispered back.

"No, but it's delicious."

"We can't do this, Nick, you're my son."

"Too late, it's done," he answered, slipping a finger past the crotch of her thong and up inside of her.

"Ummmph," she moaned and arched her back some more.

"You're tight," he said forcing his finger up inside of her in an attempt to find her "G" spot. "Loosen up."

"I'm sorry if I find this crazy," she said her eyes opening wide. "You touching me like this? Where is this coming from?"

"The question is, where is this leading to?" He got up on his knees, and grabbing the waistband of her panties in both hands, he started to pull them off her, her legs in the air, he eased those panties up those long-toned legs.

"Oh no. No! No! No! No!" She protested, but it was too late her panties were already sliding passed her ankles.

"Come here," he said laying down between her legs and pulling her to him by her round, luxurious hips.

"No. Please don't. No. No. No. No. Please don't do that, Nicky!" She squealed, but as he started to lick her, she ran her fingers through his hair and pulled his face towards her. "Mmmmmph."

He had her by the hips so that she couldn't get away, and he had his tongue between her lips, trying to find her clit. There it is, he thought, as he found the little nub, and as he did she cried out, "Oh God!"

"Mmmmm. Mmmmm. Mmmmm," she hummed, and as she did, Nick knew he had found the right spot.

Nick ventured a look up at her. She was fully arched, her left hand was stroking her right breast, her eyes were closed and her mouth wide open. As she started to lose touch with reality, her breaths became shallow and rapid. Now's the time to do a little teasing, he said to himself. He stopped licking her and pulled his head away.

"What are you doing?" She asked urgently.

"Stopping. I thought you wanted me to stop?"

"You do, Nicky, and I'll kill you!"

He laughed and then resumed his attention between her legs.

"Please, Nicky, don't tease me," she cried.

He was now licking her harder and faster, and she answered him by pulling her hips into him in rhythm with her own breaths.

She had one hand on her breast, the other on Nick's head, and she was bucking like a bronco. He had to hold on tight to her hips to stay in contact with her.

"Mmmmm. Mmmmm. Mmmmm," she hummed out as Nick brought her to a thunderous climax. He could tell the surging swells of orgasm were taking her to a place where, she said, only he could take her.

"Stop, Nick, stop!" She pleaded. He knew from experience that after her orgasms her clit would get very sensitive, so he complied.

But he was so hot for her that he quickly got to his knees and pulled her by those hips into him.

"What are you doing? No, stop, Nick. You can't fuck me. You can't."

He smiled a devious smile as he grabbed his rock hard cock and fed it into her hot labia lips, red with passion.

"Oh shit! Owww!" She cried out in real pain, breaking the role-playing mood. "Your cock is just too fuckin' big, Nick. I love your cock, but you know it takes time for me to get used to it. Slow baby, please," she pleaded.

He was full of lust, her naked body just begged to be fucked, but he didn't want to hurt her. He had to take his time, let her pussy stretch a bit, and then she'll be screaming for it.

"Oh my God, you're fucking me," she said back in the role-playing character. "Pull out. Please, Nick, don't."

"Oh God, mom, you are so beautiful. So fuckable."

"No really. You have to stop. You can't fuck your own mother. It's so wrong."

"You love it, don't you mom?" He said as her pussy started to accept his cock more, and he was stroking in and out of her nicely now."

"What? No. No, I don't."

"You do. You love fucking me, don't you Ma?"

"No, I can't. This ain't right," she said but he could tell that there was a change in her.

"I love your fuckin' body. I just love fucking you," he said as he started to feel the pleasure building up in his cock.

"Holy shit," she answered him with all sincerity. "Please don't stop fucking me, Nicky. Don't stop, please. God, I fuckin' love it."

He collapsed on top of her, her big tits tight against his chest as she wrapped her legs and arms around him as tightly as she could.

"Don't ever stop fucking me, Nicky," she whispered in his ear. "Don't, ever."

He didn't answer, he was already building.

"Come in me, Nicky. I want you to," she said as she started her own orgasm. "Oh God, Nicky, come in me!" And just as she felt her first swell, she also felt him explode in her.

It was overcast outside, but the sun was well up, so enough ambient light shone in the window as he slept. His face much older now, even older than it looked four months before when she saw him in the ER.

The rapid aging that was evident after his return hadn't stopped, which made Anne extremely worried. Truthfully though, he was an enigma having great stores of energy when it mattered.

Case in point, she had insisted the day before that, though she was bedridden, he should still go skiing without her, and he afterward came back with enthusiastic stories of skiing the trees and back bowls.

And their lovemaking was wonderfully incessant with them rarely going more than a day without at least a quickie. Though their marathon sessions were a thing of the past.

Yet he complained constantly about his arthritic knees, and on their flight, he had to get out of his seat several times claiming that he was either cramped or he needed to urinate.

His Progeria alarmed not only her, but his doctors, and the government scientists who were still putting him through tests. If it didn't stop she worried that she would lose him, again.

That was why she rarely denied him anything at any time. Her pussy was always shaved for him, lately, she had been watching videos online

bout anal sex with an endowed man, and she agreed to consider a threesome, but only if they could find the right woman, which was to her was a double-edged sword, because the woman would have to be attractive for Anne to even think about having sex with her, but not too attractive that this woman might distract Nick. She would do anything for her man, but she wasn't a fool.

Life was too short, and it appeared that her life with Nick would be shorter still. And with the loss of Nick, she would lose not only her lover, her de facto husband, but also her son. The thought brought a chill up her naked spine.

He stirred in his sleep, rolling over from his side and on to his back, which gave her a devilish idea. Without delay, she disappeared under the covers, kissing his chest and stomach as she moved down his body, and though his cock smelled of musk, her musk, she enthusiastically took him, in her mouth.

She found it astonishing that though he was dreaming, hopefully of her, he went from limp to fully erect within moments of her wrapping her lips around him.

If this played out like it had in the past, it wouldn't be long before she would have her legs in the air, and he would be jamming that huge cock of his inside her. It was in moments of passion like that, that she knew she would do anything for him, like letting him ram that horse-cock into her ass, or let another woman lick her pussy.

Anything to please him. She might even let him knock her up, a rough slog for a woman her age, but then she would have a young Nick, or perhaps Nicollet, to comfort her in her old age.

*Author's note;

Even before H.G. Wells' novel, The Time Machine, people have contemplated time travel. Though it is fun to speculate about going back or forward in time, there is a physical barrier to time travel that no one seems to consider, yet is very obvious.

That barrier is, despite the common preconception about time travel, is that someone who travels in time, must also travel in space.

This concept was brought up in Douglas Richards' novel, Split Second, and actually has a direct reference to anyone writing about time travel.

The concept is simple. The common thinking about time travel is that one travels only through time and not through space. So, say a person has a time machine in their living room, as Rod Taylor did in the famous 1960's science fiction movie, and say he went back in time some ten years, most people would assume that he would land in his own living room ten years earlier.

The problem with that concept is that though we think we are standing still, we are actually moving through space at an incredible rate of speed. At the equator, the Earth spins on its axis at the amazing rate of 1,000 MPH, while simultaneously rotating around the sun at over 65,000 MPH.

The sun itself travels even faster, rotating around the center of the galaxy at close to 500,000 MPH, and our galaxy, the Milky Way, is traveling at 1,000 KPS towards something called The Great Attractor.

So our time traveler, who left his living room, would reappear not back in his own house, but in space millions miles beyond where the Earth was at that particular point in time, and die within seconds exposed to the vacuum, radiation, and freezing temperatures of space.

1...456789