Inception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was then that he noticed that somehow, from the time they left the couch until when they sat on the bed, another button on Anne's blouse had come undone. What's more, her short skirt seemed to have gotten hiked up more than possible, to the point that it wouldn't take much to see her panties.

"I wonder how long you're going to be with us?" Anne said toying with the last fastened button on her blouse.

"I don't know. Chopra doesn't seem too optimistic about getting me out of here soon."

"No," she said pondering this. "Though I have to say, I've never had such a handsome roommate."

"Nor have I had such a beautiful one."

"Oh stop," she blushed and touched his arm softly.

Nick, in as natural a manner as he could muster, shimmied backward so that soon he was completely lying on the bed. "Seems comfortable enough," he said with his hands behind his head.

"I think you'll be happy here," Anne said and slowly got up on the bed and crawled on her hands and knees towards him.

"You think so?"

"Oh, I know so," she said as she hovered near him.

Nick didn't do a thing, but let her come to him, and Anne seemed a little self-conscious that he didn't make the first move. For a second while Nick lay there grinning, she wondered if she had misjudged the chemistry between them..

Maybe it was the drink that loosened her inhibitions, but she decided to push it and moved closer so that she was now straddling him.

"You're not interested?" She asked.

"I'm a little conflicted." That was the truth. Though she was definitely as sexy as hell, a little voice kept telling him that she was his mother.

"You don't seem conflicted," she said motioning towards the huge bulge in his pants.

Nick smiled. "You are a very desirable woman, but you remind me of someone."

"Who?"

"I know this is weird, but you remind me a bit of my mother."

"Oh," Anne said not expecting such a revelation. "How much do I remind you of her?"

"Well, you're obviously much younger than her."

"Yeah?"

"And a lot prettier."

"Yeah?" Anne smiled.

"And you have a nicer body."

"Yeah. So?"

"So I guess you don't remind me of her as much as I thought."

"Well, If I remind you so much of your mother then maybe I shouldn't do this?" She said and lowered her head down towards him so that her lips lightly brushed his.

"Let's not be too hasty."

She then got up and stood on her knees. "And I shouldn't do this," she said as she started to undo the rest of the buttons on her blouse. "It might be too awkward for you."

"No, no. I believe I've already changed my mind on that matter."

"So this is okay?" She asked as she removed her blouse.

"Oh yeah!" He sighed. "Definitely."

She bent down again, her lips so tantalizingly close to his that he could feel her breath. She was so close enough that he took advantage and reached up to fondle her breasts which were barely restrained by her pretty little black lace bra.

"It opens in front."

"What?" He asked.

"My bra. It opens in front."

"Oh," he said and then fumbled to find the clasp. One quick twist and her bra fell open giving him free access to the most beautiful pair of tits. He fondled one in each hand, lightly brushing his thumbs over her nipples and he thought he heard her breaths get deeper.

"Aren't you going to kiss me?" She whispered.

This was it, he thought. God, could he really kiss her? His own mother, no matter how sexy and topless she was. But then she bent down and kissed him full on the lips, her tongue already pushing past his lips.

Holy Shit, his mind took it in. I'm actually kissing my mom. But instead of being repulsed, like he had been afraid of, he relished the wicked depravity of it, the lust burning a hole straight through the center of his soul.

He ran his hands up her long, toned legs, pushing her miniskirt far up her thighs, and then he pulled her down on top of him. Without missing a beat, or losing contact with her soft eager lips, he rolled on top of her and drove his rock hard cock against her.

"Mmmmph," she moaned wrapping her legs around his and pulling him close. They kissed for a long time as they wantonly grinded each other.

Slowly he lifted himself up off her, and knelt so that he could pull his shirt over his head.

She was already unzipping her skirt when his head came free of his shirt. But when he went to pull her skirt off, she held it tightly by the waist.

"Nicky, what did you think, that you're going to have all of me tonight?"

"Uhmm?" He said a little perplexed.

"You're cute, but you're not that cute," she laughed.

"Awwwww!" He sighed, threw his head back in frustration, and then flopped over on his back. A few minutes before this he wasn't sure if he could kiss her, and now he was despondent that he couldn't fuck her.

She was the most desirable thing he had ever known. He wanted to jam his cock so far up her that he would hit her tonsils.

And then he felt her cuddle up next to him and open his pants. "Silly boy," she whispered. "I didn't say I wanted to stop." She pulled his cock out and started to stroke it. "We can still make each other happy, can't we?"

Nick opened his eyes, turned toward her and noticed all she had on was a pair of string bikini panties, her pubic mound straining against the material that was so white it seemed fluorescent against her tanned skin.

Somehow when he wasn't watching she had stripped off her skirt.

Nick started to kiss her again, and this time he had no inhibitions about it. Through his trousers, she grabbed the head of his cock and started to massage it. "That feel good?" She asked.

Mmmmm Hmmmm," he answered though he was concentrating more on getting his hands on her, and his fingers into her snatch.

He passionately kissed her neck and breasts, while meantime he slipped his hand down her torso and under the elastic of her panties.

"Does that feel good?" He asked as he slid his finger down and then into her slit, already wet with arousal.

"Mmmmm Hmmmm," she mimicked him.

He explored her, feeling the walls of her vagina around his fingers, then trying to find her G spot, before pulling them out to concentrate on her clit, which was seriously enlarged and sensitive by then.

"What do you like?" He asked her as he drew little circles around her nub, trying to take clues from her reaction to his touch. He so desperately wanted to please her.

"Just keep doing what you're doing," she said closing her eyes, snuggling up to him and kissing him.

It wasn't long before he noticed that her breathing had gotten shorter and faster, her body became taut in his arms, and he could just barely hear a low moan coming from her throat.

Soon the moans became louder, her skin temperature started to rise, and she began sucking on his tongue with absolute abandon. He wanted to inquire whether she was enjoying it, but from her reaction, he decided that wasn't necessary.

She didn't yell and scream, though from time to time he could hear her moan "Oh God!" until finally she arched her back, threw her head against the pillow, and started to convulse. The last thing she did was reach down and take his hand in hers.

Slowly, as she caught her breath and came back to reality, she cuddled up to him.

"Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm," was all she was able to say for the first few minutes while she recovered her wits.

"That good, huh," he asked.

"Mmmmm," she responded affectionately.

He looked into her face, and he could see, now that she was totally exposed to him, his mother's face. She was younger, but she had the same eyes, the same mouth, and the same high cheekbones.

"Nicky?"

"Yeah."

"I know you want to do it, I want to do it too, but trust is important to me, and I just don't know you well enough yet."

"It's okay."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"I was thinking that maybe I could suck your cock. Would you like that?" She asked smiling up at him, already knowing the answer.

"Mmmm Hmmm."

"Do you like when I talk slutty like that? I've heard guys really like it."

"Yeah, definitely."

"So you won't mind if I wrap my pretty, moist lips around the head of your big hard cock?"

"No."

"And fondle your balls, too. I'd definitely like to fondle your balls."

"Okay."

"Though I don't know. I've never done anything like this before. I don't know if I know how" she said getting up on her knees and straddling him.

"I don't know," she said as she continued down his body, kissing him here and there on his chest. "I don't know if I can fit such a big cock into my mouth. I hope I do it right."

She started to kiss him down his stomach as he laid back and closed his eyes. Finally, she got to his cock and grabbed it by the base, lifting its head and blowing softly on his glans.

"It's too big. It's too big, Nicky. I don't think I can fit it," she said kissing him on the head.

"Let me see," she said and slowly spread her lips over his cock. She stopped, sat back. "Is that good?"

He just grinned and nodded his head.

"You're not saying anything, Nicky. Do you like that?" She giggled.

"Please," he begged.

"Please, what?" She teased.

"Please put it in your mouth."

"Oh, I don't know. You mean like this?" She got back down on his cock, and with her hand stroking the base, she started to go down on him.

God, it felt good as he started to rock his pelvis, and pushing his cock deeper into her mouth. He couldn't believe that he was fucking his mother's face. He watched as she took him as far as she could and then let him slip out of her mouth, only to take him in again. She was good at it.

At this time it occurred to him that his mother was a bit of a slut. She had known him for less than a day, and she was already mostly naked in bed with him and sucking his cock. And yet knowing that his mom was a slut made it even better.

"Faster please," he begged and put his hand on the back of her head.

"Mmmmph," she mumbled as he pushed her down on his cock.

Soon he felt his lust rising, the sight of his mother naked, the thought of his cock in her mouth, quickly brought him to the point of no return, and he was quickly coming in her mouth.

They broke exhausted and sated, and he brought the bed blanket up and over them as she cuddled into him. For him this had all started as a sexual romp, but as he felt her naked body up against his, he felt differently about her now.

Normally with a one night stand, he couldn't wait to get away from the girl. Now, as he ran his fingers over her skin, he would have laid there with her forever.

Nick woke in the middle of the night with a terrible headache and hearing what he thought was a huge thunderstorm raging outside, but when he found his way to the kitchen and looked out the window, he saw only a clear, star-sprinkled sky. He could see a few black clouds here and there but nothing that would explain the deafening explosions that shook him out of a deep sleep.

"What the hell was in that Sambuca, he mumbled as he made for the bathroom in search of some painkillers, but when he got there and turned on the old fluorescent fixture, the stark, oppressive illumination nearly kept him from the room. He had to cover his eyes to get to the medicine cabinet, and even then he had to resort to feeling his way for one of the small plastic bottles.

"What's the matter?" came a sleepy, voice that startled him from behind.

"Oh Jesus, you fuckin scared me," he snapped.

"I'm sorry," she apologized. "I woke up and you weren't there."

"No, I'm sorry. I've got a screaming headache. Do you have any ibuprofen?"

"Yeah wait. Let me see," she said and they squeezed past each other in the doorway. He was happy to be out of the light, but it was little relief from the pounding in his head. He found a seat at the kitchen table and waited for her with his head in his hands.

"Here. How many do you want?" she asked. He looked up to see her standing there dressed only in a tee shirt. Even with the excruciating pain in his head, he could see how seductive she was.

"Give me six," he pleaded, with his hand held out to her.

"Six! Nobody takes six ibuprofens. You'll kill yourself. Here's four," she said handing him the pills. "I'll get you a glass of water."

"Thanks, he said and watched her pad over to the sink, her tight cheeks sweetly peeking out from under her brightly colored shirt.

"Is it a hangover," she asked coming back to him with a glass in her hand.

"If it is, it's the worst one I've ever had."

"Let me ask you something," he said after washing down the pills. "Did you hear thunder?"

"No," she said mockingly. "It's not even supposed to rain."

"I heard something. That's what woke me up."

"Well, it wasn't thunder. I'm a light sleeper, I would have heard it."

"I don't know then. Maybe it was the universe telling me I shouldn't be here."

"Come to bed," she said taking his hand in hers. Let the pills go to work."

He didn't answer, he just stood up and let her lead him into the bedroom, and as he lay next to her, feeling her long supple body next to his, he had the strangest feeling that his body was being stretched and deformed by some mysterious outside force.

The force was negligible, but nevertheless there, and he had a premonition that it would be there for as long as he was stuck twenty-eight years in the past.

Slowly as the night wore on the feeling subsided, along with his headache, and he was able to drift off to sleep.

Next thing he knew, the sun was peeking through the window and he heard a strange buzzing sound coming from another part of the house, followed by Anne sitting up in bed and cursing.

"Ah shit, the alarm is in my room," she said and padded off out the door.

From under the covers, he looked out at the sun and he could see that it had a strange green tint to it as if a storm was imminent, though he could detect few clouds in the sky.

Anne came back to the room, and he had a strong urge to pull her back into bed.

"I'm going to jump in the shower. Can you make coffee?" She asked.

He didn't answer, he just lay there gawking at her. She had such a great pair of tits doing their best to hide under her tee shirt, her nipples playing peek-a-boo under the material, and a pair of legs that seemed to stretch forever. He was beginning to get another hard on and he manipulated it under the covers.

"What?" She finally asked after several minutes of his silent staring.

"You have one hell of a body." He grinned.

"Great," she said and rolled her eyes at him. "Coffee?"

"Wouldn't you rather come back to bed?"

"I'd love to," she said impatiently. "But I have to get to work, and so do you. Chopra is expecting you."

"Fuck," he cursed realizing he wasn't getting any that morning. "What time is it."

"Seven, and we have to be there by nine. It's a twenty-minute drive, so up and at 'em."

"Right."

"And I need coffee, unless we're stopping for some. In which case we have to get going even sooner.''

"No. I'll make it," he said and got out of bed. His exasperation was two fold, one because he wasn't getting any that morning and secondly he didn't understand why they would need an hour and a half to get ready for work.

Now, back in 2017, an older Anne Martin stared blankly out her backyard through her patio doors. She viewed the day with some melancholy, for it been a beautiful day like this, with pristine weather and cloudless skies which was unique to New York in September, that she first met the man who so dramatically affected her life.

Sure she had borne his son, given the boy his name, yet she had to raise the child alone, all the while missing the only man she had ever truly loved. Some twenty plus years later, the thought of him still dredged up raw emotions.

And it was hard not to think of him, especially when his son looked and acted more and more like him each day. There had been times when he had come to the door and she had wondered whether it was Nick her son or his father, there was that much of a resemblance.

They even dressed the same, though young Nick's taste was indicative of the day's fashion.

Nicky's father had left her financially well off. Using the stock tips he had given her, she had invested all of the money she had including some she borrowed from friends and family, which she paid back with interest.

With Nick senior's assistance, she had also been able to capitalize on the housing bubble which occurred at the turn of the century, buying a house before the new millennium and then selling that same house for three times the price before the market bottomed out some ten years later. She now sat on a hefty chunk of change, but she would have given it all away to be with him again.

She had taken other lovers, but not one of them seemed to be on par with him, though her image of him was most likely exaggerated, and she knew it. She really hadn't spent all that much time with Nick senior, if she looked at it objectively.

She then proceeded up the stairs to her master bedroom to get ready for a luncheon date with a friend, and after stripping down to her bra and panties walked into the bathroom.

She was still a good-looking woman in her own right. She wore her hair shorter now, pixie length, with frosted highlights, and she was proud of the fact that her weight was the same now as when her and Nick senior had been together.

She remembered one of the few precious pictures she had of Nick that was still in the top drawer of her dresser. Maybe out of whimsy or maybe she was just feeling nostalgic, she went over to the dresser and took the photo out.

It was the type of picture only young lovers would take, and she got the film developed only after he was gone. In fact, the drug store manager pulled her aside when she went to pick the pictures up, and she couldn't understand why he was acting so rude. It was only after she got in her car and opened the envelope the pictures came in did she realize what the problem was.

In the picture, he, clad only in boxers, was huddled next to her, and she had only a bra and panties on. Nick had figured out how to set the timer on her camera, had set it up without her knowledge while she was dressing. Before she knew what was happening, the flash went off.

Compared to what goes on today(sexting, for example) it was inconceivable that back in the day pictures of that nature were considered scandalous.

Looking at the picture now, she flattered herself that, at least from far away, she still looked the same, though at closer inspection she could see that her figure was no longer as toned, and she did have a few crow's feet around her eyes and lips. Still, not too bad after twenty-eight years, she said looking at herself, again dressed only in a bra and panties.

It was then that she had the strangest feeling, more of dread than something physical. She didn't know what it was, but she just had the intuition that something had happened.

Sometime later, the house phone rang, and when she picked up the handset she saw from the caller I.D. that it was from David, one of Nick's crew from work.

"Hello David," she said in a flirty voice. She was well aware that this young man had a crush on her, and since he was harmless, she indulged him and didn't want to admit to herself that she found it quite flattering.

"Anne," he said in an urgent voice, not his usual sultry one.

"Yeah?"

"There's been an accident at work."

"Oh no. Nicky?"

"Something's happened."

"What, David, what's happened?"

"I'm not sure. We were working on this machine, and it vaporized him."

"What are you talking about?"

"Anne, it vaporized him. He's gone."

123456...9