Inception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had his head down as he passed those stores, when he heard a horn honk, and when he looked up Anne was there waving to him from her Volvo.

He got in the car and sunk down in the seat, dejected. He wouldn't even look at her.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Can you take me to the bank? I need to get a new debit card. I left it back in your old apartment."

"Let's just go home. We can deal with that tomorrow."

"Yeah, okay," he said depressed. Even now, as she sat across from him looking somewhat older than the girl he met in the past, she was still very desirable. She was still wearing those tight white jeans, high heeled boots, and the same tight sweater that showed off her tits so wonderfully. That was one of the reasons he couldn't look at her.

"Where did you go?" She asked as she pulled away down Main Street.

"I just walked around. Did a little thinking."

"Me too," she said. "Are you feeling okay?"

" My knee is killing me. The doctors said I have arthritis, but it wasn't until now that I realized that they were right."

"You have aged."

"Tell me about it. I guess it's an unforeseen side effect of time travel."

"I didn't recognize you at first, you know when I saw you in the hospital. I thought they had made a mistake."

"You know what's funny, the doctors said that my relative age is about the same as yours."

"I guess we are in the same boat then, though my aging is natural," she laughed in a way people do when they hope the other person is getting the joke. "You are still a very handsome man, though."

"Yeah, I'll bet."

"No. If I saw you walking past me on the street, and I didn't know you, I would definitely be attracted to you. You have a distinguished look about you."

"Distinguished; great. I'm distinguished now."

"Hey, it could be worse. You could have come out of that machine fat and bald."

He laughed at that. "I know we are laughing about it," he said after a while. "But you really haven't changed much in the years."

"Oh stop," she said blushing.

"No really. You really haven't."

"How is it that you can see me so differently? You didn't go away all that long ago."

"I don't know, actually. I know it's hard to believe, but I really do see you differently. Maybe that machine did something to my brain, or something."

"You did have a different look back then," he continued.

"I know. I know. The big hair right. I was looking through some old photos of myself. It's kind of embarrassing."

"Don't be. I thought you looked fantastic. That hair was amazing."

"We really did have something back then? Or was it all just a game to you?"

"No, it was never a game," he said forcefully. "We did have something, but I guess that's over?"

"I didn't say that."

"Yes. Yes, you pretty much did."

"Are you hungry?" She asked blushing.

"I could eat," he answered. "Why?"

"We could get a bite at Luigi's?"

"That would be nice," he smiled. "But I don't have any money?"

"I guess some things haven't changed much."

Dinner, much to both Anne's and Nick's surprise, felt more like a date than a family reunion. She looked radiant, and he was very entertaining, reminding her of the things that they had done back in 1989, and mostly she was reminded of how, back then, they couldn't keep their hands off each other.

"It's funny," Nick said while they drank wine and waited for their meals. "But doesn't it sound too convenient that when I went back in time we were about the same age, and now that I'm back, and again we're the same age."

"I never thought of it that way."

"Almost as if someone planned it."

"You mean, some cosmic force?"

"Call it a cosmic force, nature, a supreme being, I don't know."

"Why would they go through all that trouble? Why wouldn't they just have us born at the same time, like most people."

"Comic diversion," he said like she should immediately understand.

"What?" She asked.

"Have you ever seen a narwhale?"

"A what?"

"A narwhale? That crazy looking whale with the long unicorn looking tusk sticking out of its head."

"Yeah, I guess."

"You have to look at that thing and think, God has one fucked up sense of humor."

She laughed at that.

"I mean, why else would he create something like that. There is absolutely no reason for a whale to have a tusk sticking out of the top of its head."

"I'm sure there's a reason."

"No. No reason. God is just fucked up, and that's why he did this to us."

"So you think God condones this, us?"

"Your damn right I do. Why else would I look at you and want to tear your clothes off."

She laughed and blushed at that comment. "Wait a minute. No one is tearing anyone's clothes off."

"I didn't say I was. I just said I wanted to."

"How do you do it?" She asked as a more serious look came over her face. She was going to say more, but then thought differently about it.

"Do what?"

"Nothing. Forget it."

"No tell me, please. I want to know."

"It's just that... how do you do it? How do you disarm me like this? I should be really mad at you. I mean, you went back in time and fucked your mother."

"I don't know. I guess it's a matter of perspective."

"Perspective? Really?" She said dismissively. "Is that your excuse?"

He thought for a moment before speaking because he knew that what he was about to ask had serious consequences. "Let me ask you something. When you look at me now, right now in this restaurant, how do you see me?"

"I don't know," she said hiding behind the glass of wine that she brought up to her lips.

"Yes, you do. Don't be evasive. Tell me. I want to know the truth. Let's settle this. When you look at this person sitting across the table from you, do you see your son?"

She finished taking a drink out of her wine goblet and placed it on the table. She was just so beautiful sitting there in the warm glow of the restaurant's lighting, as well as the effects of the wine.

Nick thought his heart was going to break right then and there, especially knowing that she could easily crush his will to live with just a few simple words.

"No," she said almost in a whisper.

"Excuse me?"

"You look much older now."

"So who do you see?"

"I see the man I fell in love with, who after twenty-nine years, has come back to me."

"This doesn't mean you're getting into my pants," Anne forewarned as they drove home from the restaurant. "This is going to take some time to get used to."

"I never thought about it," he lied.

"Yeah, right. You probably have an erection already."

"No," he lied again.

"Yeah, let me see," she said and laid her right hand in his lap, her fingers curving around the bulge in his pants. He couldn't hide it and he didn't want to even try. "I knew it. My God, it's huge."

"I don't know what to say," he smiled.

"Let me ask you something, is it still huge?"

"I don't know. Why?"

"Because I remember it being so huge back then, and you certainly weren't endowed as a child."

"Another side effect of time travel, I guess." He laughed nervously.

"It's not funny, you know. You ruined me for other men. I haven't had an orgasm with a man in twenty years."

"How many other men have there been?" He asked, jealousy evident in the tone of his voice.

"Never you mind. Besides, you left me."

"I didn't leave you. I was ripped away from you, and against my wishes, I'll have you remember."

"You were dying, Nick. We had to," she said with all sincerity. "Believe me, it was killing me too. Thinking back, it might have been the reason for your rapid aging. Chopra said after every attack, you looked older and older."

"Chopra said? You didn't notice?"

"I was so in love with you," she said right away, and then after a few moments. "I guess I was in denial."

"The difference between us is that for you it happened almost thirty years ago, for me it happened a few days ago. It is still very fresh in my mind."

"And I still can't believe this is happening," she said.

She pulled her car into the driveway, and they sat there in silence for a few moments. Nick wasn't quite sure if he should try and kiss her.

"Come on," she said and started out of the car, almost as if she knew what he was contemplating.

Once in the house she threw her pocketbook and light jacket on the living room couch, and headed into the kitchen.

"Do you want coffee?" She asked, but when she turned around to face him, he was in her face. "What are you doing?"

"Can I kiss you?" He asked as he nudged up against her.

"No," she said but she didn't retreat from his advances.

"Come on, just a little peck," he said putting his full weight against her. She stepped back and was soon up against the kitchen cabinets, her hands instinctively rested on the countertop as she was unable to retreat.

"No," she said but she opened her legs when he forced his way between them. His hands also on the counter, his cock resting up against her pussy and her tits pressing up against his chest.

"You are so beautiful," He said with his eyes locked on hers, her lips just centimeters away.

"Oh yeah. I'm a middle age woman, now."

"Still beautiful. You still get me going."

"Not going anywhere tonight, though."

"Please. Just a kiss."

"No. I know what will happen if I let you kiss me."

"I could kiss you right now. You couldn't stop me."

"I wouldn't kiss you back."

"No?"

"No."

"Let's see," he said and leaned in and kissed her. And as their lips touched it was like a frayed electrical cord were between them, sending a charge through them both.

He kissed her lightly, and ever so slightly, she returned his kiss, but she wouldn't turn her head when he did, and when he tried to slip her the tongue, she was tight-lipped.

She kept her guard up for a full minute, before succumbing. Only then did she let go, putting her arms around his neck and letting his hands wander up her torso and over her sweater to touch her breasts.

But when he tried to put his hands under her sweater, she stiffened up a bit. "You better not," she lectured.

"Why?" He whimpered.

"Because next your going to want to get me naked. Then I'll be sucking your cock, and you'll be licking my pussy."

"Yeah," he said, "What's wrong with that?"

"I'm not that easy."

"You were," he said as his hands went up her sweater.

"Oh, I was, was I?" She said pulling away and forcing his hands out of her clothes.

"Stop, wait, hold on now," he said as he corralled her with his arms while she tried, with mock indignation, to escape. "You know what I mean."

"No. I have no idea what you mean. You called me a slut."

"I did not. I meant that we were both so infatuated with each other, that we couldn't resist each other."

"Oh, is that what you meant?" She said with disbelief.

"Yes!"

"Because it didn't sound like that," she said tilting her head to one side.

"Believe me, that's exactly what I meant."

"So, you were infatuated with me, huh?"

"Smitten."

"And it doesn't bother you that I'm your mother?"

"I keep telling you, I don't think of you that way," he said but of course this was a little white lie. He didn't have amnesia. She was his mother, had been for twenty-eight years, but he did think of her differently.

He mostly viewed her as the young vibrant Anne he had met in 1989, but he could still see that she was his mother. Whether he thought of her differently in the heat of passion, that remained to be seen.

He knew one thing, though, and that was that he desperately wanted to fuck her, watch her naked body writhing in orgasmic bliss as he penetrated her.

"Why don't you go sit down," she said coyly. "I need to get out of these boots. They're killing me."

"Really? I was still feeling the moment," he said still rubbing up against her.

"Bull shit! The only thing you want to feel right now is me. Now go sit down."

"Mmmmmhmmm," he hummed enthusiastically. He noted that her protest lacked enthusiasm.

"Go. Get away from me," she said finally pushing him towards the house's great room. "I'll be back in a moment."

As she walked upstairs to her bedroom, she was struck by the absurdity of this whole affair. What they were contemplating, what he was vigorously proposing and what she was somehow considering, was an act that was so heinous that it had its own special expletive in the modern-day lexicon; motherfucker.

The change in Nick, at least in her eyes, was dramatic. "That's not my Nick," was how she put it to the Emergency Room nurse the night she met David at the hospital. The man that lay before her on the gurney was not the twenty-something boy that she was expecting.

She had expected him to be under some duress, remembering how bad he looked at the end, but she didn't expect him to age twenty years, even his day-old beard was slightly gray.

This image was now how she saw him, a grown man that the doctors, nurses, and administrators insisted was her son, yet she knew otherwise.

She found him to be a very handsome middle-aged man, sexually attractive, which was disturbing in its own right. His dark hair, with flecks of gray in it, and the rough, haggard look on his face had a certain masculine appeal to it, like some grizzled cowboy.

At times she found herself leering at him as if she were a schoolgirl with a crush on an older man. The nurses in the hospital, too, found him irresistible, especially a pretty young thing with long dark hair that liked to hang around his room. Anne had to jealously shoo her out once or twice on the pretense that he needed his sleep. What she thought he really needed was to be kept clear of little sluts who seemed more than willing to nurse him back to health.

The night before he was released, she had had an erotic dream about him. She dreamt that he had her pinned down in his hospital bed, her clothes rent aside to expose her partially naked body, as he first went down on her and then fucked her as she whispered feeble resistance. She even recalled crying out, 'No. Don't. Stop," though she was a more than willing participant in her dream.

It was your typical woman's rape fantasy, and the dream was so vivid that she actually had had an orgasm during it, something that had never happened before. But what was the most disturbing part of the dream, was that in that dream Nick wasn't this new older man or even the younger Nick who as a young woman she had taken as a lover, but it was Nick her son.

Sometime after she left Nick downstairs, she reached her bedroom, kicked off her boots, stripped out of her sweater and tight pants, and while she was recalling that dream, she came to a decision.

Several minutes later she entered the great room, but only made it to the archway, and only far enough for him to see her. She was wearing a short, pale blue, silk, kimono-type robe that she had bought on a whim some years before, but afterward realized that it was far too frivolous. Though tonight, she considered it perfect.

"Nick," she said in a near whisper to alert him to her presence, and when he looked up the reaction she got from him was delicious, for his eyes lit up like a wolf spotting a young lamb in the meadow

"Yeah?"

"What are your intentions?" She asked.

"Meaning what?"

"What are your intentions about me, us?"

"I just want to be your lover for as long as you'll have me," he said hopefully.

"Okay," she said and then she stepped into the room. He noticed that she was wearing high heels, and she was showing lots of leg, long, toned legs. "Then I have something for you that you might remember."

"And what's that?"

She began to strut into the room like a fashion model, and when she got about ten feet from where he was sitting, she undid her robe, sloughed it off her shoulders, to let it float gracefully to the floor. She stood before him wearing the black nylon teddy.

"Oh my God, the teddy we bought at Fredericks. You kept it all these years." He could see her whole body now, big beautiful tits just slightly smoked out by the black nylon of the lingerie, which made her nipples look almost black, a long torso highlighted by a tight little waist that spread to full voluptuous hips.

The teddy rode high on those hips so that the slightly opaque material only barely covered her naked pussy lips.

"You like?" She asked with a sly grin on her face.

"Oh yeah!"

She walked the last few steps toward him and then gracefully descended to her knees straddling him on the couch. Her tits were in his face, and with her hands, on his shoulders, she slowly rocked her pelvis atop his erection.

"I want to know, if you have any second thoughts, I need to know now. I can't take a heartbreak like last time."

"No. No second thoughts."

"Okay, and God help me for saying this. I'm yours."

Winter 2018

The snow had tapered off some and now only a light dusting was coming down, a marked contrast to the t blizzard that had left over two feet of powder overnight. From his vantage point at the kitchen window, he could see that the plows had already made several passes. He knew he would eventually have to clear the walk, the driveway, and the rented SUV, but for now, it could wait.

They were on vacation and he had nowhere to go. They had skied the day before, so they could relax today and give the resorts a day to groom the slopes. He didn't much like skiing the powder.

As he sat at the kitchen table, he was drinking coffee and reading the paper on his tablet. Normally, at that time of day he would be on the couch with the TV on, but this morning he was savoring the quiet beauty of the newly fallen snow on the pristine mountains.

She, presumably, was still asleep, though she did enjoy lounging under the covers, especially on a cold, late winter's day like this. He kept the bedroom toasty warm, and he had bought a big expensive down comforter to put on the bed so that she would never complain of the cold.

It was well worth the time and effort since, since though she would often go to bed in frumpy pajamas, soon as she started to overheat, like an exotic dancer, she would discard those cockblocking garments. Usually, by the time they awoke in the morning, she was down to a pair of minuscule panties, and little else.

For this their so-called, "Honeymoon" she had wanted to go to the Caribbean, and he wanted to go skiing out west, so they compromised and did both. They had about five more days in Utah, and then they were flying out to Aruba. Warm after cold seemed to be the most sensible scheduling.

Just before Christmas, the lawyer had told them to go splurge since they had already some good responses from both Aldrich and the government. "You won't be having any money problems, soon," said the lawyer. "I think we should settle with Aldrich, and take the government to the cleaners."

Nick and Anne agreed, though this was more for Nick's benefit since, thanks to Nick's stock tips, Anne hadn't had to worry about money in years. So they were now unofficially honeymooning.

An ad in the newspaper for a body sculpting firm caught his eye, mostly because of the young naked female model on display. The model's body made his dick swell a bit, not because he favored that attenuated teenage type, but because it had been a few days since he had had any.

They were still in the honeymoon days, but for the last two days, she had been suffering from sinus headaches, of which she was susceptible.

Nick favored a woman more like Anne who was tall with an ample bosom, and wonderfully full hips. He loved going down on her just so he could grab hold of those hips and pull them towards him.

1...456789