Incest Island: 1st Day of School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,253 Followers

"Consider the Polahi tribes in Indonesia, uncontacted until recently. There it is common for fathers to marry daughters, brothers to marry sisters..."

"I need to pay attention.." She protested.

"One more..." Jenn said.

The next picture showed Jennifer, cum dripping down her face in long streams until it splattered off her chin. She held up her breasts, even though there wasn't really enough to droop at all, and seemed to be rubbing her Daddy's cum all over her nipples. Her eyes were wide and as bright as her smile.

"Miss Bloom!" The teacher's voice cracked.

"Yes, Mr. Johnson..."

"Come up to the front and show me what is so interesting."

With a walk that shook her ass back and forth, revealing the white thong underneath her plaid skirt, Jenn bounced up to the front of the classroom without any sense of shame or propriety. Amy burned red, hoping she also wouldn't get into trouble as Jennifer again scrolled through the different photos she had been showing. The teacher shook his head sternly.

"Now Miss Bloom, you are welcome to do anything you like with your body outside of class. However, I think it is very important for you and Miss Boyd to learn the social construction of taboo relationships in order to undo the damage done by so many cultures. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes, sir!" Jenn said smartly.

"I believe you know the punishment for talking in class."

Jennifer nodded, smiling. She bent over the teacher's desk, pulled up her skirt, and pulled her thong down to her ankles, showing the entire class her heart-shaped ass, shaking a little from the excitement in her pussy at being publicly reprimanded.

"Yes sir, 10 spankings."

"Only..." Mr. Johnson stroked his chin. "Only I don't think corporeal punishment will be quiet enough. Not this time..."

He reached in his desk and pulled out a large rubber stamp.

"Oh no, Mr. Johnson! Please... please, I'll be good."

She tried to squirm away, almost making swimming motions on the desk as Mr. Johnson moved nearer. He held his hand down hard on her back and had to fight her in order to keep her still. With a loud thwack, the stamp came down on the girl's right cheek, and she wailed at the consequence.

"Stand up and show everyone," He ordered.

Whimpering, she got to her feet. Jennifer slowly turned around and showed the mark on her ass, a bright red stamp that said slut. It was impossible not to notice.

"I believe Miss Boyd is new so please tell her what that means."

Jennifer pouted as she looked over her shoulder at Amy.

"It means..."

"Louder... so that everyone can hear you."

"It means I am not allowed to orgasm until Mr. Johnson washes it off tomorrow in class."

"Thank you, Miss Bloom, please behave in class. It gives me no pleasure to be so severe."

Jennifer pulled up her panties and made a move to her seat only to be stopped by Mr. Johnson.

"Now, now Miss Bloom, aren't you forgetting something? And I think your corporeal punishment needs to be escalated."

Mr. Johnson grabbed a ruler from behind the desk and this time forcibly pushed Jennifer onto the desk in the exact position he wanted. With one hand, he worked her thong down to her ankles and then put his left hand tightly on her neck. Though it was the same position, this time there was no doubt who was in charge. He pulled back his right hand and held the ruler high.

Thwack!

"Oh fuck!" Jenn screamed. "My ass..."

"Please count, or we will need to start again.

"One..." She whimpered.

Thwack!

Her whole body writhed with the impact of the blow landing on her left cheek. She tried involuntarily to squirm away, but the teacher held her firm.

"Two..."

Thwack!

"Three..." Came a meek voice, nearly silent.

Thwack!

"Oh god... oh god it hurts... please no more, I'll be good.. Please..."

"How many is that?"

"Four! Please stop at five. Please sir, I'll do anything."

Thwack!

"FIVE!" She howled. "Please sir, please let it be enough."

"Class what is the minimum punishment for talking in class?"

"Five spankings!" The class said as one, as Amy listened.

"And what is the minimum punishment for using a phone without permission?"

"Five spankings!"

"Are you ready for the rest of your punishment Miss Bloom?"

"No... please.." Came the cry. "I'll be -"

Thwack!

"Too bad," Mr. Johnson sighed.

Jennifer started sobbing uncontrollably, barely able to speak, her words and pleas turning into random babbles.

"Class please count for Miss Bloom."

Thwack!

"Seven!" Went the chorus.

"Oh God, please stop!"

Thwack!

"Eight!"

Jennifer no longer sobbed, she wailed in pain at her reddening ass. Tears flew down her face and ruined her makeup. She was breathing heavily, and barely able to take in the final two blows, even as her ass buckled.

Thwack!

"Nine"

She tried to grind her pussy through the wooden desk, rubbing herself desperately to escape. And then Mr. Johnson let her go, tears only starting to stop.

"One more Miss Bloom, one more all by yourself like a big girl, or we start over."

Somehow she composed her, wiping the tears from her face, and sniffling, she stretched her back up and then placed herself voluntarily into the position, her ass waiting for the blow.

Thwack!

"That's... that's ten Mr. Johnson," She managed in a shaky voice.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

"Thank you Mr. Johnson."

Jennifer returned to her seat, but she didn't sit. Instead she stood with her panties again around her ankles, rubbing her bright red ass as Mr. Johnson continued his lecture on Indonesian tribes.

She was still standing when the bell rang.

Becky stood up next to her and started rubbing her ass. Feeling guilty about not being punished too, Amy went up to apologize, but never got the words quite out.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" She reached out awkwardly, and Amy suddenly felt very aware that her hand rested only an inch or so away from Jennifer's ass.

"It's fine, Stephanie got 20 spankings last week at a school assembly, and a whore stamp," Jenn said.

"Besides," She dropped her voice to a whisper. "I kind of liked it. It felt like the first time. Then it was just five open hand spanking through my underwear, but it made me so wet having everyone watch, I went to the bathroom and rubbed one out."

"Really?" Amy gasped.

"Come on, I'll show you. We have time before P.E." Becky said.

"They are going to find out!" Jennifer protested.

"So what?"

Amy followed as they showed her to the girl's restroom. She gasped in shock as entered the lavishly Spartan facilities, unlike any school she had ever been it. There was a couch and enough room for a small, twin size bed laid out across tile floors. The extra room came from the fact that neither of the three toilets came with any door or dividers.

"You... you just go in the open?" Amy asked.

"There's other individual bathrooms if you feel the need for privacy. We usually don't mind peeing next to each other, but this isn't what these are really used for." Becky said.

"What do you mean?" Amy said.

She didn't really have time to finished the question before Becky pulled down Jennifer's panties and and started licking at that tiny clit. She worked a finger inside her rapidly, making the most of their limited time. Her tongue flicked around counterclockwise and she lapped up and down the brunette's sex, her nose tickling on the small landing strip above her sex.

"Oh yeah, right there," Jennifer said.

Becky made a muffled moan.

"Fuck! Right there, Becky, make me cum! Make this little stamped slut cum all over your pretty little face!"

Becky started move her head faster, pressing her hands into the bright red ass. Jennifer bucked back her tongue, writhing with pleasure as the orgasm overtook every inch of her body.

"God, I'm cumming," She panted.

And then it was over, Jennifer pulled up her panties and Becky wiped the pussy off her mouth as both made for the door.

"Won't you get in trouble?" Amy said.

They shrugged.

"What's a few more spankings?" said Jenn.

"How will they even know?" Amy asked.

"Oh they have cameras everywhere, but they don't always check. Besides, they know girls cum sometimes without permission, it's not a big offense. I think the teachers like the disruption now and then." Becky answered.

As they walked to P.E., Becky gave Amy all the details. She had been at the school a few years now, and knew the punishments never crossed the line. She was caught in the 69 position with her identical twin, though only by their parents, who sought someway for their girls to remain together. Becky and her sister Belle refused to give each other up sexually, and so the foundation offered sanctuary. Belle had always been smarter, and worked her way through the curriculum a year faster, leaving Becky to catch up. Though she was determined to join her sister at the university, in the meantime both decided to explore other girls.

They arrived at the gym, again to Amy's amazement. An olympic sized pool stretched through the facility and girls started filing into the large room. To her shock, none of the girls wore anything as they jumped into the pool. She saw nearly a dozen girls, their tits bouncing freely as they ran and jumped into the water. Most of them were shaved bare above their pussies, but Amy also saw a few landing strips and fun designs, like one in the shape of a triangle.

"Come on-" Jennifer said. "We're going to be late."

"It's okay, we've got a great excuse," Becky replied cooly.

The locker room seemed like a thousand others, an odd smell, old and dirty tile floors, and tandem showers. Without a word or moment's hesitation, both girls stripped down naked, leaving their clothes on the long wooden bench. Amy stared at them. Becky's breasts seemed to slope down just a little before jutting out, never really sagging despite their enormous size. She noticed the small, dot-like nipples on Becky's large breasts and the bigger, rounder areolas on small and perky tits Jennifer unveiled.

"Come on, we don't have time!" Jenn said.

"But... completely naked?" Amy stammered.

"It's good for the pool. Don't worry, the guys have different times, it's just us girls," Becky said, moving to help with her outfit.

Amy let her, and then helped wiggled out of her skirt. She felt self-conscious about her barely trimmed bush, but no one said anything as Becky slide her panties off. She unsnapped her bra herself, and showed off her nearly C cups, feeling awkward as her nipples hardened from arousal.

"Damn, Amy," Becky said, looking her up and down. "You have great tits."

"And a nice ass," Jenn said, peering around to her other side.

Amy blushed, but felt such gratitude. Her ass always seemed like the one place she felt always sensitive about. It curved out some, and looked good to everyone that saw it, but she felt jealous of the girls with bigger butts. It was one of the reasons the public spanking bothered her so much.

"Come on, let's go." Becky said.

And before she could consider, they pushed her out into the gym, where a large, female coach stood, her large and tanned breasts sagging down a little with the whistle resting between them, looking ready to punish all of them.

"P.E. started five minutes ago girls!" She barked.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Reynolds," Becky said. "It is Amy's first day... she needed a little help getting used to things."

"Needed the two of you to undress like she's been doing her whole life?" Reynolds raised an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry Coach, but no one told this poor girl anything," Becky said. "She did not even know why the island exists, so surprise, she doesn't know anything about getting naked for Physical Education. She needed some moral support. Jenn and I have been helping her all day."

"Well.." Coach Reynolds started. "Everyone needs a friend the first few days. Just try to make it out on time. And Amy, don't worry, you have nothing everyone here hasn't seen before."

The three walked away briskly like co-conspirators.

"And Miss Bloom! You owe me five more laps for that slut stamp!"

Jennifer groaned.

*****

Despite the nudity, the girls swam their laps and worked on their water exercises without anyone seeming to notice. It was hard to make out each other's shape and form underneath the water. For the most part, they only swam laps. And when they finished, all except Jennifer, the girls quickly covered in warm, white towels and made their way to the locker room.

Still Amy saw glimpses of every body type. No matter their size or appearance, everyone flaunted their bodies. It was hard not to get lost looking around at everybody, but she noticed a pair small, tiny breasts belonging to an Asian girl, breasts almost as large as Becky's on a brunette and all sizes in between. She did her best not to stare, but couldn't help take a peek here and there. They didn't seem to ever actually cover themselves with their towels, even as they dried off. She felt so excited, though she'd never had a lesbian thought in her life, such openness started her curiosity.

They went into the locker room quietly but no one started to change, even as the final bell dismissed them for the day. A few girls walked to the back of the locker room, where the open toilets were.

"What's going on?" Amy asked.

"Seventh period stretch," Becky shrugged.

"What's that?"

"Come here..." She grabbed her by the arm.

In the wall next to one of the toilets, a small hole was cut into the wall. One very tanned girl sat naked on the nearest toilet seat, playing with her pussy. Her tits were only barely bigger than her nipples, but the dark haired girl still looked gorgeous playing with herself in front of the growing crowd.

A flaccid penis poked through the small hole. Amy gasped. But the dark skinned girl did not seemed to mind. She sunk to her knees and put the cock slowly into her mouth, bobbing up and down the growing shaft. She worked herself up and down, stopping a few times to lick lovingly on the head of the now erect cock in front of her. The thing now seemed massive, and yet somehow she still fit the whole monster into her mouth.

Her lips pressed against the wall as she worked faster and faster. And just as it became impossible to even notice the penis in the wall, she pulled off and stroked the cock faster and faster in her hand. The cock started to twitch and then cum all over the girl's open mouth and willing face. The first few ropes landed on her nose and cheek before she direct the slit of the dick to shoot in her mouth.

The whole locker room erupted into a mix of hoots, hollers, and cheers.

She didn't swallow. She let the cum mix with her own saliva and slowly drooled down onto her tiny breasts. Cum covered almost every inch of her cheeks, chin, and neck, and it slowly spread down to her tits as she stood up and made her way calmly to the showers, both hands rubbing the still warm cum all over her body.

"What the fuck?" Amy asked.

"After School, the teachers come down to the locker room and we make them cum through the glory hole. The boys try their chances after the teachers are done, but usually they only get hand job, if anything."

Amy never closed her mouth.

"You don't have to do anything if you don't want to," Becky said. "I don't. But it's a fun release at the end of the day."

"So... if I go next, it will be a teacher... right?" Amy said.

"Yeah, probably. At least two teachers will want a blow job."

"Can I do it then?" Amy asked longingly, wanting her first chance at an older man.

"Really?!" Becky said, trying to keep the excitement out of her voice.

"God yes! Will you come with me?"

"Hey! Get the fuck out of the way! The new girl wants a turn." Becky yelled.

The girls parted and soon Amy walked timidly forward, hands clenched behind her bare butt. She almost forgot she was naked until she sat down on the toilet seat, feeling the warmth from the other girl. She found herself staring through the hole, barely able to see anything other than the dark pants of a teacher's suit. Amy watched wide-eyed as the belt came undone and the man moved closer to the wall. She moved to her knees and looked closer...

Only to have the head of the cock poke her nose. Amy recoiled at first, spilling onto the bathroom floor and she tripped back over her ankles. The redhead worked up her courage again and looked at the drooping cock shoved through the expertly cut hole. Over the bulge at the end, foreskin covered the all but the tiniest hint of a pink head. Amy knew it meant he was uncircumcised, her father had never been cut, and made it a point to emphasize the importance of leaving penises natural.

Once, she had asked and he had shown her the difference on the computer. The pictures were all real, more clinical than pornographic. She had asked about his, but he had only laughed and said not tonight. She was surprised at how long this penis looked, even without being hard it hung down almost half a foot. She kept staring, and enough time passed that the cock slowly started to pull away.

"Stop!" She said, putting one hand quickly around the foreskin before it disappeared. The penis pushed back forward, and she pushed the skin back, feeling the warmth. On the now exposed pink head, she could see a glistening of pre-cum leaking from the slit.

"Do you need some help?" Becky asked, coming to sit beside her cross legged on the cool bathroom floor.

"What... What do I do?" Amy asked as she clumsily stroked the cock.

"Suck it!" One of the girls in the crowd yelled.

"It's so nerve-wracking doing in it front of everyone.."

"It's okay.. just slowly put your mouth on it," Becky said.

"Will you help?" Amy said.

"No... I don't do that," Becky said.

"Never?"

"A few times," Becky admitted. "Not really my thing. Just do what I tell you.. Put the end in your mouth.

Looking into Becky's eyes the entire time, Amy slowly pointed the cock towards her mouth before lowering her lips onto it. He tasted salty sweet, and instantly Amy knew she wanted more. She felt his foreskin move and adjust as she sucked a little past his head. He was growing inside her mouth, hardening and pushing the extra inches past her tongue.

She looked at Becky who nodded her approval. Somehow, having Becky that close, her giant breasts resting between her arms as she watched, blocked out the realization that Amy was naked on a bathroom floor, sucking a strange older man's cock for the first time in front of the eager eyes of her entire class. She looked away from Becky to focus on the cock, now completely hard and moving deeper down her throat.

She gagged, and then pulled the cock from her mouth, saliva dripping down from the head. Now that it was hard, Amy could see most of the head through the foreskin.

"Lick up and down his hole," Becky said.

Amy did, moving her tongue in rapid flicks to the delight of the teacher on the other side. He moaned his approval, and Amy kept at it, giving herself a chance to breathe again. Without another moment's hesitation, she plunged her mouth deep on the cock, taking every inch as her nose touched up against the side of the wall. She couldn't last long, and gasped for air as she pulled back.

She managed to do this three more times, her face now a mess of saliva and pre-cum. Amy slowly bobbed up and down on the cock, using one hand to stroke the length which had become too much for her mouth. The other hand reached down past her trimmed bush and rubbed frantically at her clit. She looked past Becky, and saw several girls watching and doing the same. It only made it hotter to be the center of attention, to be on display for everyone like this.

secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,253 Followers