Incest Island: 1st Day of School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,253 Followers

And suddenly she knew she wanted to lose her virginity like this, right here, in front of everyone. She took the throbbing dick out of her mouth and looked to her new friend.

"Can I fuck him?" She asked Becky.

"Ask him," Becky shrugged.

"Can I fuck you?" She seemed to ask the cock.

"You'll have to be louder, he's through the wall."

"PLEASE LET ME FUCK YOU!" She heard the quivering desperation in her voice.

On its own, the cock moved up and down a few times, as if nodding yes.

"Can you help me Becky?"

She nodded.

"It will be easier if you turn around."

She grabbed Amy around the waist, almost touching her ass. She bent her knees and pressed her butt against the wall, rubbing just barely against the eight inch cock. The busty blonde helped adjust her, and soon her tight little pussy aligned perfectly with the hole. Amy put her hands around her friend's shoulders for balance and shuddered as she felt the tip poke against her clit.

She reached down with one hand and arched one leg up, spread herself open and the big dick pushed against her pussy. She thought it would never fit, and at first her virgin hole did not want to open. Amy bit her lip and forced the large head inside her, giving out a loud moan of pain and pleasure. She wiggled against the intruding member, working it in inch by inch. She looked back over her shoulder and noticed her ass smushed up against the wall, giving it the nice round curve she always wanted.

Just as she felt she could barely fit any more of his dick inside her, she felt the older man's pubic hair against her lips. She couldn't believe how big it was, how warm he felt, how much she wanted to cum in front of everyone. She looked into Becky's eyes and slowly started rocking herself against the wall, at first barely moving the man inside her. But as she stretched, she let more of him slip out of her, until only the head really stayed in as she slammed her ass back against the wall.

"Oh God..." She moaned.

"You are really taking it," Becky grinned.

"Uh-huh..." Amy could barely talk.

"Were you really a virgin?"

She nodded as her eyes popped from the attention being paid to her pussy from the other side of glory hole. The man was now fucking her harder and harder, encouraged by the willingness of this random high school slut.

"Can... can I ask you something?" Amy stammered, her body vibrating with pleasure.

"Sure.."

She stared up at Becky's tits, the biggest she had seen all day. And suddenly, though she wasn't a lesbian, she wanted to reach out and touch them.

"Can I play with your boobs?"

"Oh thank god you asked!" Becky said. "I always wanted to be with a redhead."

She lowered herself down to place her melon sized tits right in Amy's face. She held on tightly to her friend's head, and moved her face all over the enormous breasts, motorboating her back and forth. Amy opened her mouth and managed to latch onto the small left nipple, sucking greedily as Becky used her body to push her new friend back onto the dick in the wall.

"You like sucking on my big tits don't you?"

"Mmmhmmm" Amy moaned.

"Why don't you just cum? Everyone is watching you, I know they can't wait to see the hot new girl have her first real orgasm."

"Oh God..."

"You're close aren't you?"

"Mmhmm..."

She rocked rapidly against the cock, almost losing it as she let him roughly fuck her tight, virgin cunt. Amy could feel the warm sensation starting to spread up from her sex, past her navel, and turned flush all over. She could barely hold back her animal lust, she didn't want to, she was almost there, she grinded desperately, needing just one more stroke inside her, one more word of encouragement.

"Cum Amy!" came the muffled voice from behind the wall.

She knew she recognized it.

"Daddy?!"

And hearing his daughter's dawning realization, Mr. Boyd plunged his throbbing cock deep inside her again. Unable to control herself, Amy writhed with pleasure on her father's dick, feeling like it was wrong, but knowing she needed it. The muscles in her thighs clenched, and her whole body started to shake. Amy felt her pussy grip tight on his cock as she came, her whole body writhing with pleasure.

"Tell everyone," Becky whispered into her ear.

"I'm coming..." She said.

"Not that... Come on, they want to know. It's okay her."

"I'm coming on my Daddy's cock!" She yelled.

All of the naked girls watching in the background started clapping and cheering. She heard a few scattered comments, and saw that no one at the school did anything but encourage each other in whatever sexual needs they had. She saw that Jennifer had finished her laps and heard her talking to Vanessa, the dark skinned girl with the petite body and small perky breasts.

"You know she's a virgin, well was a virgin. She had no idea about this place until I told her."

"Really? Oh my god! She's taking it so well."

"I know! I wish I had seen the beginning."

Amy still felt a little ashamed, but her pussy still begged for another orgasm. She wasn't sure how she'd feel about this after, once she had been thoroughly satisfied, only now that didn't matter. All that mattered was using her body to milk every last ounce of pleasure from her Daddy's cock.

"You like fucking your Daddy, don't you?" Becky said.

"Oh... God... yes... it's so wrong..."

"No," Becky said sharply. "Don't say that! There's nothing better than a loving family. It's why we are all here. Enjoy it."

"Yes, Becky," She gasped. "It feels so good."

"Want me to make it feel better?"

"Yes Becky, please," She panted.

"I'm going to eat your pussy while Daddy fucks you. Would you like that?"

Amy gasped with excitement as her Daddy thrusted deep inside her, almost bottoming out inside his little girl. Her breasts started bouncing as he rapidly worked his way in and out of her, and Becky put her face down in each of the swaying breasts, taking time to squeeze each one. She ran her tongue all over each nipple, gently biting each. She stretched out her lips to cover all of the areoles, which were bigger than hers even though her breasts completely dwarfed Amy's.

Amy was lost in a world of ecstasy. The slight pain from the nibbles on her erect nipples made her moan. Again, she felt the building orgasm in her, and wanted more.

"I want to eat your pussy Amy, but you have to tell me you want," Becky said.

"Please eat my pussy Becky," Amy said. "Oh God... I need... to OH GOD!"

Her father started pounding away at her with a new speed. He seemed not to care at all about her pleasure at this point, and pushed her virginal pussy to the limits of what she could take. Amy's moans started to sound like whimpers as she struggled to take every inch deep inside her.

Just when she could barely take anymore, her Daddy suddenly stopped. She felt him spasm inside her, his cock twitched and he pumped all of his built-up cum into his daughter's pussy for the first time. Amy nearly collapsed into Becky's arms as he felt the warm semen shoot inside of her. He didn't seemed to stop, and she could feel the pulsing cock letting loose for nearly thirty seconds.

"Daddy came in me..." She whimpered.

"Good," Becky said. "My turn."

He started to move out of her as Becky got into position.

"No... stay in her Daddy!" Becky ordered, gripping him by the root of his cock.

Amy fucked him slowly, easing back and forth inside her aching vagina. Becky moved down into a crouching position on her hands and knees. She started licking up and down the clit, her tongue tasting the trimmed red hair above her friend's pussy. Becky was only an inch or so away from Mr. Boyd's dick, who was just barely keeping his erection after cumming.

Amy started moaning and moving herself faster and faster on both her friend's mouth and her father's shrinking cock. Feeling her pleasure, Becky used her lips to start kissing gently on her clit, then started tugging a little harder, placing the top of her pussy inside her mouth and massaging around her lips while licking with her tongue. It pushed Amy over the edge and she climaxed with a loud moan. The orgasm again shook every inch of her body, and Becky needed to grab her thighs to keep the girl from falling over.

Her Daddy's cock, now barely even erect, slid suddenly out of her. As it disappeared into the glory hole, cum slowly started dripping from Amy's used pussy, collecting in a small puddle beneath the hole. Dazed, and still jelly-legged, Amy saw everyone in the girl's locker room again applauding her. Becky put an arm around her, and Amy rested her head on the blonde's oversized breasts for a moment.

"Come on... it's someone else's turn," Becky said.

"Hold on," She leaned down to speak to the glory hole. "Thank you Daddy!"

"We will talk about this at home baby girl," Her Daddy's voice called back. "Have a good day at school."

By the time Becky led her to the shower, Amy could see another girl take her place and start sucking on a black cock even bigger than her Daddy's. Becky turned on the warm water from the communal shower, and started soaping up Amy, giving careful attention to her breasts and ass. She cleaned up all the cum running down her legs, and even delicately washed her hair.

"Come home with me," Becky said as she dried Amy with a towel. "I want to show you a toy."

Amy grinned. She was going to like her new school.

Author's Note: I appreciate all the feedback I've gotten on the first Incest Island story. The interesting environment has offered the opportunity for a lot of stories somewhat interconnected without being sequels. But my goal was to set up Lot's Cove as if it were a real place and start allowing some of my favorite characters from previous stories to come back and meet each other in new scenarios. If there's some sequel you would like me to do from a previous work, let me know in the comments section. Thank you for reading. Votes and comments are always appreciated.

secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,253 Followers