All Comments on 'Incest Island: Bloom Family Case File'

by secondsamuel

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what a terrific story by such a gifted writer

and so generous to boot, just take a look at his Favorites. I'm a young guy, so naturally the best part for me is mother Sarah's feelings for her boy Jake, especially for what her kid's got hanging between his legs--his fat young cock. "It was just so big and beautiful. I stayed to watch as he started panting and moaning. He moved his penis so fast, up and down until there was semen all over his chest." After Jake blows his balls, "he stood up and used the towel to clean off. I hadn't seen his bottom in ten years, still so smooth and cute." Yes, like a truly loving mom Sarah appreciates what her son's got in the back as well as the front, his cute boyish butt. I'd love to show my mom my ass and hear her ooh and aah over it. Of course I'd love to let her see my big fat cock as well with my heavy loaded balls hanging underneath. I'm itching to unload my balls right in front of my mother, splattering my semen all over the place, even on my mommy's face, her lips and eyelids. Let mom see her son's all grown up, a virile young male, with plenty of baby batter to tickle her motherly cunt and have it drool down her ass and legs. We'd make a little Incest Island of our own, centering on her baby boy's penis and the vagina I came out of.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 7 years ago
Good story.

You have a good story going hope to read more soon . Gave it a 5 well worth reading .Thanks for the story you keep writing and I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Concept...

... well written. Very enjoyable story. Would be interesting to read what happens to them once they get to Incest Island.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well

I honestly did not care for the format... But it takes different tastes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry, but needs work..

Can't say I cared for it much, although thanks for the effort. Started out with 'statement' this 'interview' was supposedly True - big statement to have to live up to, and frankly failed significantly in believiblity right from the start - Especially the part of the story about 'what their "payment" was going to be. Guess I will stop there. Simply not good approach to 'claim' a story is based upon something true when it is obviously it is not. Apologize for being so blunt.

WichitalinemanWichitalinemanover 7 years ago
Promising

I read stories on Literotica all of the time. This is very promising to be sure. I've yet to read an incest story with this theme. Also I noticed few mistakes in grammar or spelling which add to the flow. I certainly hope that we see many more chapters for the island in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent Beginning

Very well done story. Needs work on grammar and the like but otherwise was fabulous. I would recommend though the next story be in regular story format since they would presumably be going through the actions instead of retelling the tale. Five stars well deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow...my cock is hard

good start

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Great storyline

Such lucky family all want to enjoy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecondsamuel@secondsamuel
Many of my older stories have been sold. But if you email me (with your email address) I am happy to share any of your favorites for free. My wife and I are both bisexual, polyamorous, and ridiculously kinky which is reflected in my work. If you are interested in lifestyle/lg...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES