Incest Island: Bloom Family Case File

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,244 Followers

Jennifer: That's not all you did.

Jake: What do you mean?

Jennifer: Just as I felt your semen fill up my tight little pussy, I heard you whisper: Take my cum, Mommy. I didn't say anything since you had one hand over my mouth and the other on my tits. But I have to ask since we're talking about this. Did you even like looking at me? I know my titties are just barely B-cups, but you made my pussy cum like no one else when you shot inside of me.

Jake reached over and hugged his sister, taking his time in fondling each breast in full view of his parents and myself. Very rarely had I seen a family so new to incest with members so open about their desires. While it is not uncommon for children to be the most adaptable (they tend to be more susceptible to hormones and less restricted by societal pressures), this level of comfort usually only exists after years of adopting the lifestyle. These children seemed fully comfortable both discussing and displaying their affection for each other and their parents.

Jake: I love your boobies, sis. I'm so glad our first times were together. I just think we were both so turned on by what we were seeing and how we feel about Mom and Dad that we got a little carried away with the dirty talk. The next time I'm inside you, everything will be all about your body.

Jennifer cooed at this and leaned against her brother's shoulder.

Proctor: Is that the full story?

Jennifer: Well we didn't have much time to savor the moment. Thank God Mom actually knocked, giving Jake enough time to pull his penis out of me. By the time she came in, I had the covers pulled up over my panties with Jake's semen already soaking them. (Giggles) We told mommy we had just been horsing around.

Sarah: I talked with both of you for nearly 20 minutes.

Jennifer: I know! It was so sexy talking to my mother only seconds after my brother took my virginity. I was so nervous... I could feel everything dripping down off my lips and onto my sheets. But I just kept smiling and making chitchat. I don't remember what we talked about.

Sara: The volleyball game!

Jennifer: Oh right! We were playing XXXXXXXXXX

Proctor: I hate to rush, but this is just an initial interview. I have one other later this afternoon. As I understand it, there was one more incident within the family which was reported to the police.

Samuel: That isn't the full story...

Samuel said this quite angrily.

Proctor: Rest assured Mr. Bloom, I'm only interested in the facts. Our foundation is only interested in helping. Please tell me about the second occurrence.

Sarah: Well I don't know if I can tell you what happened at first. Probably better ask one of the kids.

Jennifer: Not too much happened before you caught us, Mom. We were sitting on the couch watching a movie while you were at the store, and a sex scene came on. Without saying anything, Jake pulled out his penis and started getting to it. I asked if he wanted any help and then started to suck him. (Giggles) I know most girls start with the blow job. I guess I'm just my brother's whore.

Jake: I wish you had got to finish though.

Sarah: I'm sorry, honey. I didn't understand yet.

Samuel: You don't need to apologize.

At this point, there is an awkward silence. Clearly, Mr. Bloom is not as comfortable as the rest of his family. Despite his own complicity and responsibility in outing the family, he still holds onto his former viewpoints. This is not uncommon in my other observations.

Jennifer: I don't know if I could have finished. You're just so big. I took Daddy all the way, but I barely got my lips past your head. I was just starting to make some progress when the door opened. I still can't believe we forgot to lock it, but I guess it worked out for the best.

Proctor: So if I understand, you entered at that moment, Mrs. Bloom. Please describe what you saw along with any feelings you experienced in this powerful moment.

Sarah: I don't know how you explain something like that. I can't remember having any thoughts. I just saw my little girl on her knees, spit all over her chin, nearly choking on her brother's big cock. Then they saw me and froze. I remember Jennifer looking back at me wide-eyed and scared, still holding the tip of her brother in her mouth. That night, after the spanking, I felt the strongest orgasm of my life thinking about the few moments I saw, and especially that sexy stunned look on my daughter's face as she realized her mother was watching her suck her first cock.

Jennifer: I thought you would be so mad.

Jake: She was, just not at you.

Sarah: I didn't even think. I never said anything or asked any questions. I just grabbed my son by the scruff of his neck and bent him over my knee. I pulled down his boxers so that I got a full view of his tight bottom. I took my time and ran my hand all over his backside, then I started spanking him. I made them count as I hit his ass harder and harder, switching between each cheek. Then I felt his penis, so hard against my lap. As his eyes started to well with tears, he was grinding desperately against me. Then I smacked his bottom one last time and felt his big cock shooting all over his mommy's lap. I looked down and saw red handprints all over my son's bottom. I felt so guilty and dirty. I didn't even know what to say to Jen as I was covered in my son's cum with my panties dripping wet from everything that just happened... Well I just felt like it wasn't the right time for a lesson. I sent them both to their rooms then went to mine. Like I said, the last thing I thought of as I rubbed my clit to orgasm, was my daughter looking up at me with the same dick I loved in her mouth.

Jake: It's okay, Mom... obviously I enjoyed it too.

Proctor: If I can push things ahead a little bit... Mr. Bloom, when did you first start experiencing sexual attraction towards your daughter?

Samuel: Jesus...

Proctor: Again Mr. Bloom, it is not my intention to judge. The perceived global condemnation of incest remains an inaccurate viewpoint. Most anthropologists like myself have concluded based on centuries of evidence that most of human history involved the coupling of close family members.

Samuel: It's not something that will be happening again.

Proctor: That's certainly acceptable to our foundation. Please Mr. Bloom, I've been very patient. Start with when you first became attracted to your daughter. If you decide to repress these feelings later because of your moral feelings, I certainly understand. But I still need to know the circumstances.

Samuel: Hell it started with the damn volleyball games. Even at that Christian school, those girls wear next to nothing. You can practically see through their shorts. And well, a man needs something to keep him through a woman's sport. I started noticing some of the young girls: their tits bouncing up and down, and their shorts splitting to give me a full view of their teenage behinds. Jesus... I can't believe I'm about to tell you this.

At the Samuel covers his face, barely able to talk.

Samuel: Well one day Jen forgot her uniform. The coach kept another one on hand, but the number was wrong. So I'm pretty far away, looking down from the top of the stands at hot, young number 10, when she stands up, and I realize I've got half a hard-on looking at my own daughter. I kept trying to look away from her the rest of the game, but you come to watch your kid. Besides, ever try to get something out of your head once it's there? And that's how it was for the next couple weeks, around the house, at the games, always thinking about my baby girl bent over naked in front of me.

Proctor: And how did the police report get filed?

Sarah: Well... There's another story there.

Proctor: Another? My notes don't reflect this. Please elaborate.

Sarah: Well the day after I caught Jake and Jennifer together, I needed to take Jake for his physical. Baseball season was beginning, and he needed a check-up among other things. They did the usual tests and then Dr. XXXXXXXXXXXXXX asked if I would prefer to wait outside for the hernia exam. I guess it was Jake's choice as he is 18. But I wanted another look at his penis. My son got down to his boxers and then reluctantly pulled them off. It was the first time I ever saw him flaccid. But even in that cold waiting room, his prick put on quite a show.

Jake: I'm sure I got naked too soon. The doctor usually has me wait until he has his gloves on, but he went across the room to get them. So I looked Mommy straight in the eye-

Sarah: No you didn't. I spent most the time gaping at your penis.

Jake: (Laughing) Even with the rubber gloves, the doctor's hands felt cold. My balls seemed to shrivel despite being excited and finally having Mommy watch me up close. I coughed both ways, the doctor said everything was good, and he left to let me get dressed.

Sarah: I never took my eyes off that big boy dick.

Jake: I noticed, but I thought you were still mad at me, even when you walked over.

Sarah: I leaned him back on the examining table completely naked and then spread his legs apart. I don't even know what possessed me; I just felt so jealous of Jen. I heard him ask: what are you doing but by that point I already had his cock in my hand.

Jake: She said something like do you like having this sucked by baby girls who can't even swallow?

Sarah: No, I said let me show you how a real woman can suck your cock. He was still soft, though it didn't take long. I felt his pubic hair tickle my nose as his penis grew in my mouth. No matter how big it got, I kept every inch in my mouth. Then I let my son start fucking my face. He grabbed my head and forced his cock in and out. I nearly gagged with the size.

Jake: Mommy can deep throat so good...

Sarah: And you can't last very long. I'll admit he was rough, like most boys his age he never gave me much time to breathe. Spit and pre-cum started spreading all over my face, and even the few times I gagged, he never stopped using me. It was like I stopped being his Mom and just became a Mommy slut. A few times, he slid himself out, giving me a chance to breathe and lick his balls, but mostly he kept pounding me. He also didn't warn me...

As the conversation drew on, I noticed Sarah became more relaxed and descriptive, especially once her children joined the conversation. It seemed clear her husband's influence and negativity held a strong sway on Sarah's opinion on the topic. It seems likely that once adjusted to the island, the younger Blooms will be able to play a larger part in eroding their father's inhibitions.

Jake: I'm sorry mom, I could just see most of your boobs in that shirt. Plus you've had so much more practice then Jennifer.

Jennifer: Hey! I would've given you the best blow job you ever had.

Jake: You did, since it was the first blow job I ever had. Mom just has 20 years more of experience.

Sarah: Hey!

Proctor: Clearly you have a lot still to learn about women. Now what happened with the rest of the story?

Sarah: Well, if my horny son had told me he was ready to come in my mouth, I would've swallowed all of it. Instead I only got the first few spurts before choking. The rest dribbled down my blouse and onto my cleavage, leaving a few visible drops on my breasts. I told Jake it was his turn. I lifted up my skirt, pulled down my panties and he started to lick, clumsily I might add.

She glared at Jake as if to make a point about his skills especially given his recent criticism of his sister.

Jake: It's not like I had had much time down there!

Sarah: Honey, you would not have found my clit if I had directions tattooed on my pussy. It hardly matters though as he had barely gotten his mouth on his mommy when Nurse XXXXXXXX came in with your file. I'm not sure exactly what she saw, probably my son with his head between his mother's legs and my breasts covered in his cum.

Proctor: Was it reported as well?

Sarah: Not officially, probably because XXXXXXXXX's daughter goes to our school and wants to be team captain. I don't think Dr. XXXXXXXXXXXXXX wants to draw any attention to the gossipy cunt who started spreading rumors about what goes on at his office. Anyways after practice the next day-

Jennifer: I can tell it.

Sarah: Are you sure, baby?

Jennifer: Yes... Someone has to. After practice the next day, I was late to shower, or else the rest of the girls skipped theirs. When I turned off the water, my towel was missing. I left my bag on the bench. That was missing too. I had no clothes. The girls, they took anything I might've covered myself with. For a few minutes, I just sat naked on the bench with my knees curled up crying. I never even knew why they were mad at me.

Jennifer starts crying and her mother puts her arms around her.

Proctor: I'm sorry for what you've gone through, Jennifer. Please, there is no need for you to continue the story right now.

Jennifer: Now, it's okay. I didn't know what to do, but I didn't want Coach XXXXXX finding me naked. I know that's what they wanted, that dirty old man to see my breasts, maybe even molest me. He had that kind of reputation. I found a broom someone left in the back and used it to block the door. After a few minutes, Coach tried opening it a few times, and I told his fat ass that if he came in here without my dad we would sue his ass for sexual harassment.

Samuel: XXXXX called me at work and told me what had happened. I told him if he went near my daughter, I would see to it he served a few years in XXXXXXXXXX prison. He was more than willing to wait for me to come with clothes for my daughter. I dropped everything right away, but it took the better part of an hour. I knocked on the door to the gym and sent the coach on his way. It was already past five so I didn't figure on anyone else being at the school.

Jennifer: Coach told me Daddy was coming, so I waited by the door. I didn't open until I heard him say he was alone. As soon as he shut the door, I couldn't help myself. I was so relieved. I hugged him so hard right next to the lockers.

Samuel: I don't know what I expected. I planned to quickly throw some clothes inside the door. Before I knew anything, I had my naked daughter pressing her breasts up against my chest and her legs and pussy wrapped around me. As she pulled away, I looked down and saw such beautiful little boobies. God... they were really something. I wanted to reach out and squeeze each bud of a nipple and feel it grow hard in my hand. I had only seen my wife naked before, and here stood my daughter, looking so innocent and vulnerable. More than anything I wanted to see that beautiful behind I watched every Friday at volleyball games. I never really got a good enough view of it, still...

Samuel looked fondly over to his daughter.

Samuel: I'm not saying anything against your mother. She is still the most beautiful woman I've ever met. But your body is something special, sweetie. And Sarah, I hope you know that after nearly 20 years of marriage, a man sometimes thinks about a little variety. She looks so different than you naked, even if you look like sisters outside of the bedroom. I'm sorry I couldn't control myself better, baby. It was just too much seeing you like that.

Jennifer: it's okay, Daddy. I hope you know now that I wanted you too. I tried to put on such a show for you. I spent forever going to that bag showing you every inch of my tiny little body. I even bent over slowly to pull up my clothes... was that when I made your big Daddy dick get all excited?

Samuel: That did it. I saw you bend over and show me that tight little bubble butt that only seemed to come towards me, and I could barely keep it in my pants.

Jennifer: I heard you breathing, Daddy. That's why I turned around. Then I saw the bulge in your pants. So I said-

Samuel: You take such good care of me, Daddy... let me take care of you. I couldn't even react; I guess I didn't want to. I felt your tiny hands undo my button and belt, yank down my pants, and fish out my cock. In seconds, you had almost every inch of me inside your mouth, bobbing up and down on your father's penis. Then you pulled me out and started stroking as you licked up and down my shaft.

Jennifer: And I said, am I being a good girl? Do good girls swallow their Daddy's cum?

Samuel: Jesus....

I could see from his expression that the conversation alone was arousing Mr. Bloom.

Samuel: You sucked me so good, baby girl, but I could barely wait. I had imagined using you for so long; I even fucked your mother in the ass imagining I was taking your little hole for the first time. I cannot believe how quickly you offered yourself to me, and all the dirty things you said in between mouthfuls of my cock... You licked every inch of me and begged for me to use you. I knew I needed to hurry though, and even your mother never can make me cum with just her mouth. So I started stroking myself with my head in your mouth, letting you lick my head as pre-cum dripped out. I need it so bad. I was so close to letting my daughter swallow every drop of her Daddy, then I heard the door.

Jennifer: I know...

Jennifer sounded mournful at this lost opportunity, but after hearing her father's description, I had no doubt another opportunity would be forthcoming.

Samuel: By then it was too late. Just as I pulled myself completely out of my daughter's mouth, I started to cum. Shot after shot of her Daddy's semen landed all over Jennifer, mostly on her face, but a few drops made it to her neck and breasts. By that time, a dozen girls from the volleyball team came into the locker room. My daughter was still on her knees, only inches away from her father's cock, covered in my cum. There was no hiding any of it. She wore it all over her face: some of it on her lips, most of it on her chin, but I even sprayed her cheeks and left eye.

Jennifer: I heard XXXXXX say I knew my mom was right, the whole family is a bunch of inbred sluts. I never got a chance to clean up or put my clothes on. Daddy and I just ran to the car. I had to leave the school naked, barely able to see out of one eye, with cum dripping down my face and all over my body. Daddy kept a hold of my arm. I don't think anyone saw us, I mean other than the girls laughing after us and maybe Coach XXXXXX.

Samuel: Oh God, I'm so sorry, honey.

Jennifer crossed the room to sit lovingly in her father's lap, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Jennifer: it's okay, Daddy, we wouldn't have been in the situation if it hadn't been for those bitches. I'm still glad you finally got to enjoy my body.

An awkward pause.

Sarah: That's pretty much our situation, Doctor. Sam lost his job at the law firm, the state is filing criminal charges even though Jennifer is 18, and we are about to lose the house.

Proctor: I'm advised by my lawyers that the maximum penalty for incest involving such close blood relations is 20 years in a state penitentiary. I would recommend that you strongly consider my foundation's offer. Though it may mean renouncing your United States citizenship, I fear you have no other alternative, Samuel.

Samuel: With everything that I've put this family through, I'm certainly not going to risk anything else by forcing them to live on some perverted island. I will suffer the consequences. Thank you for the offer, Dr. Proctor, but I'm afraid the answer is no.

secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,244 Followers