Incest Island: Bloom Family Case File

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the family responds unfavorably to this. Unfortunately due to the number of voices, the dialogue is largely inaudible.

Proctor: I'm sorry to hear this. However, I feel you may be under the wrong impression. While we do wish to study the dynamics within your family, continued sexual relationship within your household is not required for our program. If your family moves forward without another physical interaction in an environment that purposely precludes punishment, we will be most interested in your explanation. If your family decides to engage in continued physical relations, we will similarly be interested in your explanation. As a scientist, I have an ethical responsibility to avoid tampering with any data collected. I know that seems harsh; no one considers themselves simply data, but the results of my research would be tainted if I offered you money to commit sexual acts. And without surveillance through cameras and audio recordings, it would be impossible to know for certain families were not simply covering up their behavior as they had in the past. It is the goal of my institution to study the reactions of families when no longer governed by any social taboos. Every policy exists only to ensure the research is conducted in a manner appropriate to academic standards.

Samuel: So this deal stands even if none of us do anything again?

Proctor: Precisely. However, while you are free to express yourself, refrain from disparaging the inhabitants of the island. Nearly all of our residents come to us through similar circumstances. Though they have different opinions and beliefs about certain behaviors, tolerance will be upheld at all costs. Failure to respect others can result in expulsion.

Samuel: I understand. We will be on our best behavior.

Jennifer: How many other families are there?

Proctor: As it currently stands, six, seven including yourselves. We may take on a few more, but we are very selective.

Jennifer: Seven families?

Proctor: Yes... and to answer what I presume to be your next question, many are also teenagers or close to your own age. Again, no relationship of any kind is prohibited or encouraged on the island. Should you accept the offer, you will be free to pursue any other opportunities after one year as full citizens of Japan.

Samuel: What do ya'll think?

Sarah: I think we accept, Dr. Proctor.

The children nodded vigorously.

Proctor: In that case, I'll have the lawyers bring by the paperwork. And let me be the first to welcome you to what the locals have started calling Incest Island.

More files are scheduled to be released from Dr. Aiko Proctor as the study continues...