All Comments on 'Incest: It's Big'

by sailor_6969

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
sad

It was an intriguing story how the therapist played both sides till u put violence on the Moms who raised these kids. A little BDSM is fine if both agree not to let them get to that point. Outside that part u wrote a great twisting story

EtmeEtmeabout 7 years ago
First time

I have ever quit reading a story....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
not into abuse

Rape is a crime

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Interesting and disturbing premise

Rape and Assault are both crimes, in fact both are Part 1 felonies according to the FBI, and at least two of the boys in the story raped and assaulted their mothers as I felt both Mario and Paris deserved to be in prison, but as I read it so does the therapist who manipulated the boys into rapists, as she is an accessory to these crimes if not the mastermind.

This story changed my mind about home schooling. I was vehemently against it, but now knowing a school employee could gain that sort of position of trust and then use that trust to first twist the minds of impressionable young men into becoming thoughtless rapists makes me shudder. That's why this story got only 3 stars.

At least Ali got a more loving experience, however the seduction of a mother by her son, daughter or children is so much better than the brutalizing of a mom where she gives in out of fear, rather than her own lust.

A mother who is slowly seduced into spreading her legs for her son, daughter or children may still be committing a crime, however it is a crime along the lines of prostitution, a Part 2 crime treated the same as public exposure, vandalism and drug possession, and legal in some jurisdictions.

Next time try to focus more on the seduction of the mothers involved in your stories and not the sick fantasy of beating them into submission.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999about 7 years ago
Nope, didn't care for this one at all

Should have been in the Non consent category. Even with Ali, it was non consent, since she was forced into acting before she was beat to a pulp by her son. I am a Leatherman, so rough sex is something I enjoy, I also like reading about Incest. The missing element is "consent". If mom wants to get tied up and spanked, then fine. If not, it is non consent and in this case, extremely brutal which really takes away from the eroticism of a story.

If there is a followup chapter, I hope that Geraldine's involvement is brought to light and she is sent to prison where some "lifer dyke" claims her as her own bitch and brutalized daily. Would be a good case of Karma.

Screw the morons posting about legalities as this is a "fantasy erotica site" and virtually EVERY story violates a law in some form or another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
interresting

Well this should of been in Non consent. You ended it too fast and as is the story isn't finished.

AZslyderAZslyderabout 7 years ago
Agreed - wrong category

manipulative and abusive...definitely Non-Consent territory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

The story is not completed. Author notified that there were 12 boys and moms but he wrote about 2-3 only. Then it was notified that to next meeting with Geraldine nobody will be innocent. Now about next meeting? If I understood properly Geraldine wants to participate in orgy. Is is correct or no?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
oops

Wrong category as pointed out, but it still Hovered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Need to be taught a lesson

I would whip those boys with in an inch of their lives and let them know that under no circumstance were they ever to treat their moms with such disrespect. Or their fathers for that matter. God damned entitled shit heads. These are not men!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1

Downer! Mom's the unwilling victim here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ever heard how R&B legend Marvin Gaye died?

That would be Mario's fate. You plunked out the father but in real life the boy would have gotten his ads beat or worse. Miss school psychiatrist next. Let's see what would happen at the next boys meeting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Are you all crazy?

Dude, the only negative I have to tell you about your story is that I felt like it wasn't finished. I would like to see Geraldine somewhere having an orgy. Anyway, the most important thing is that all these fucks on the comments chose to go the SJW way and tell you about crimes and rapes. Oh-God! You know that you are in a site with fantastic erotic stories in which you choose to enter and read? If you don't like the story you read rate it, but don't be a retard about laws and rape morality. Bro, kudos for the story, I hope you write a part two with Geraldine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
abuse

Got to be the worst story I have ever skimmed through, not read skimmed through. Definitely not something teenagers need to read. Any number of guys like that will either end up dead or in prison, I hope. Yes I realize this is a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Who knows...?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not a good story!

It is a violence and rape story. And parental stupidity. Aftre Mario's brutality a call to the police was the right action. Domestic violence is not acceptable even if the victim later professes enjoyment.

A shit story by a warped mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
other ch please!

A very great story! really. The help from the therapist is well seen, and correct with human psychology.

could i make some suggestions?

ch 2 : there are 10 boys, so you can describe every house. Some boys are cool but firm, others are on BDSM and so on. What are the news ground rules ? The news dress code? The father knows or not?

ch 3 : in order to have sex at anytime at home, some families have also a younger sister or an older sister. Not the same thing! The sisters could submit so, so the ground rules could apply at anytime! Or a aunt, or many or others females relatives. Another sort of competition between the boys.

ch4 : it is very good to have sex at anytime and anywhere at home, but what on the day at school? If we are 10 boys on the same classroom, it is possible to say all the boys from this class are involved. So the 10 girls students could be interested with incest with theirs mothers to, as you said on the ch 1. May be every boy could control a girl in the classroom to obtain sex during the day (and the girl's mother). The help from the therapist is essential at this point.

ch 5 : the female teacher (which have a son probably too), the female counselor, and the female principal would be agree with sex at school in order to increase better grade from the boys. they may be involved themselves and have sex with students or theirs mothers.

hope you have more ideas to write others chapters!

thanks a lot for this incredible story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
author is a twisted freak

Full of rape and domestic violence

only for assholes

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Horse Shit.

I'm afraid that this is pure unadulterated horse shit. A group of women and kids all so piss brained stupid as to believe that shit and then abuse and rape their mother?! Pathetic story telling!

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
IT SUCKED !!!!! AND I MEAN BIG TIME. ^*!^*!^*!

S O R R Y , ALL IS SAID IN COMMENT TITLE.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
AS A SECOND READ, ONE MORE COMMENT.^*!^*!^*!

The story is a good lesson for women. Kids like MARIO should be put away for a long time. Beating his mother as he did, and no one called the cops.(DAD the asshole)

MogelbaumMogelbaum8 months ago

The read was terrible, the people were either braindead or just fully red/black pilled.

The fact that domestic violence/rape is being glorified, is disturbing to say the least.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One of the Top Incest stories ever! It's worth expanding on, involving the Psych and the guys trading m-fucks so all the moms, one by one get fucked by all the guys in the friend circle!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous