Incest: It's Big

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yeah, some advice, let your son fuck you or bury him,' growled Angela as she broke down crying.

'I don't think it's quite that clear cut but we each have to think about how to deal with it.'

It was the afternoon. Ali could feel the tension growing as she drove home. She rushed in the door and headed straight for Ryan's bedroom. As she entered his room she looked at the bed and paused. Suddenly the bed seemed to have a sinister life of its own mocking her. She was afraid, not wanting to look but knowing what she would see as she slowly peeled back his pillow. She gasped when she saw her new G string. With shaking hands she picked it up. 'Oh god,' she groaned as she felt the crusty dried sperm inside the gusset. 'Oh god,' she repeated as she placed it back in its original position.

Then her eyes were drawn to three pictures from his birthday on his dressing table. The first a close up of Ryan and Ali locked in a lover's embrace, lips and bodies crushed together as they held each other tight. The second, sometimes the picture and timing is perfect, the photo was a classic: loving but highly erotic. They had just finished the kiss, eyes closed in passion, mouths open, their lips barely parted; the picture captured the feeling of love, of lust. The third captured the moment she looked over her shoulder and laughed as he patted her ass; his hand on her ass cheek, her hips shoved forward in surprise, the look of happiness and the laughter in her eyes, her hair flying. They were all classics in their own right. Ali could feel an unwanted arousal growing between her legs.

She was shaking as she dragged her eyes away from the pictures and turned back into his room. All she seemed to see was his bed. 'Fuck, what thoughts has he had laying in that bed. He has jacked off into my underwear dreaming of fucking me. Is this where it's going to happen?' And she stopped, stunned. 'Is this where it's going to happen!' She repeated in her mind as if accepting a degree of inevitability and her mind conjured up an image of herself, naked on her back with her son laying between her spread legs eagerly thrusting himself into her body. She choked a strangled cry as she fled from his room.

Her legs were trembling as she checked out her laundry. One by one she pulled out her items of underwear and was horrified to find evidence of his sperm in all of them.

Later that afternoon she was preparing their dinner when Ryan arrived home. He strolled into the kitchen and suddenly Ali's emotions boiled over. Her throat was constricted and she felt a pounding in her temples. She started trembling and she couldn't contain the hot tears behind her eyes as they trickled down her cheeks. She put her hands to her face and turned away from him.

Ryan dropped his bag and went to her. 'Mom, mom, what's the matter? What has happened?,' he said, his concern evident. He wrapped her in his arms and pulled her to him, his face lined with worry. She started trembling, unable to speak about her fears. For a while she fought to get control of her emotions and was conscious of his warmth, the masculine smell of him and his hands running gently up and down her spine, comfortable, reassuring, caring.

'Oh... it's just a girl thing,' she said trying to sound convincing. 'The tension of getting everything ready for your birthday party, you turning 18 and becoming a man, and I guess that fact that your father was not here to see it... I just... when you walked into the room it just happened. But I'm ok now,' she said taking a deep breath and rubbing the tears away. But it took a little while longer before she felt him loosen his grip and even then he didn't let go.

She leaned back, her hands on his chest. She quickly tried to wipe away her tears and was stunned as he tilted her head back and placed his lips gently on hers. She was too slow to prevent his tongue pushing its way between her lips and too slow to push him away. Geraldine's words were ringing in her ears as his mouth possessed hers. Then, with her heart pounding she felt him break the kiss. It was all she could do to breath as he said 'I love you mom, you are beautiful. I miss dad too but I will always be here for you.'

She knew that if she tried to speak she would break down crying again so simply stood, nodding her head. Then with a pat on her ass he was gone. And she knew so was her last chance.

**

The week had been confronting in many ways for all the ladies. They were all consumed about thoughts of incest. Of the twelve ladies ten had found evidence of their sons ejaculating into their underwear while the other two had found photos. They found themselves analysing every move their sons made, afraid it was a prelude to violence and sex. All had concerns.

Ali knew her time was short. Ryan had now determined that tongue kissing was normal behaviour and the kisses became longer, more passionate. His hands roamed over her ass moving from a casual brush to caressing her cheeks.

The Following Monday

When they met the following Monday the ladies were all subdued. Then shocked as Sharon and Geraldine arrived. Sharon was moving slowly and had obvious signs of bruising on her face.

'My god, what happened to you?' asked Ali and they could all see the tears in Sharon's eyes. 'After last week I went home and confronted my son. Not straight away but after a few days Mario seemed to be getting more aggressive. I told him I wasn't going to do any of that crap and he had better change his attitude. And if he didn't like it then too bad, move on. I mean, I'm the mother, the boss of the household aren't I? Well I can tell you I'm not. I could see he was shocked. Then I saw his face change; I saw the anger, I saw the aggression and then I was scared. I'm sure the neighbours must have heard the slap, I staggered but didn't fall. He came after me and gave me a backhander to the other side of my face, you can see the bruising where he hit me. This time I went down. He gave me no respite as he calmly stalked me and when he was ready he sank the boots in. I was terrified. I screamed, tried to get away but my ribs hurt so much and he kept after me. He grabbed me by the hair and dragged me, literally dragged me into my bedroom. He threw me on the bed, took off his leather belt... showed it to me... told me he was going to teach me a lesson about obedience.' Sharon sobbed for a few seconds.

'He pulled my clothes off; all of them, I was stark naked and lay me face down. Then he flogged me... Oh god... how he flogged me. My ass is covered in welts, cuts, bruises.' Sharon put her head in her hands and started sobbing. The other ladies were silent fighting back their own tears. She sniffed. 'This is my son, my baby... and he whipped me like I was nothing. Then he stripped and we got to it. I tell you what, you can learn to deep throat quickly, very quickly. He stuck his cock right down my throat so I had my nose in his pubic hairs. He had me by the hair and simply started fucking my face. I was coughing... spluttering... trying to breathe... I had saliva dribbling out of my mouth... but he just kept a steady rhythm pushing his cock as far as he could down my throat. Yeah... you learn quickly.'

'Then he rolled me over, spread my legs and covered me. I don't know whether it was the saliva on his cock or what but when he pushed his cock into me it went all the way in one smooth, long thrust. And he laughed at me. "You are fucking wet. You are a real bitch. My god you really want it don't you?" he said mocking me as he pounded his cock into my cunt. "Well you are my cunt from now on," he said as he fucked me. I'm ashamed to admit it but if I wasn't wet when he started it didn't take long before I was. He's bigger than Sol, longer and thicker; noticeably so. I could feel the difference. Sol would cum after a few thrusts. Mario just kept pounding away and he knew how to do it. I couldn't help myself. I started to shudder and he laughed again. "Cum bitch, cum for your man coz this is the only cock you are going to have from now on. Cum on my incestuous cock bitch.' 'And I did. In a screaming, writhing mass of hot sexual orgasm.'

'There was no love, it was just about domination and sex. He has cuckolded Sol. When Sol came home we were both naked, Mario was having sex with me. As Sol came through the door Mario was still pumping into me. He slipped his cock out of me and turned to face Sol, his cock hard, wet and erect in front of him. I was terrified, I lay on the bed, my legs spread letting Sol see my dripping pussy where Mario had been.

Mario took his time and I could see Sol was about to burst. 'Well dad, we have made some changes while you were out and you have two choices; accept them or fuck off. Mom is now my slut, you have nothing to do with her again. Touch her and I will beat the shit out of you. You can stay here but virtually as a single man. I move In to this bedroom and sleep with mom and you take the back bedroom. That's the deal, take it or fuck off.'

Mario is bigger and stronger than Sol and he was ready for a fight; Sol wasn't and he simply gave in, just like that. I was embarrassed for him, for me, what a wimp, and so he stayed. Mario was just so casual. He just climbed back onto me, put his cock back in my cunt and started fucking me again as if nothing happened. I think I orgasmed before Sol got to the back of the house. Now Mario sleeps with me and Sol is in the spare room at the back. I don't know how he stands it because Mario taunts him; he is always groping my tits or my ass in front of him. I've lost a lot of respect for Sol.'

'Last night we were all watching TV when Mario wanted me to give him a blow job. Sol could see what was going on and even if he couldn't Mario gave a running description; push your tongue into the slit, suck the head, take it in your throat, suck my balls bitch and don't spill a drop I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh god yeeesssss. I never gave Sol a blow job and he was too weak to make me do it. When Sol left the room I could see he had a hard on. Dare I say it but I was wet, dripping with arousal. I don't know what is happening to me. I should be horrified but I'm not, I should feel disgusted with myself but I don't, I should feel sorry for Sol but I don't; I feel hot, I feel sexy, I feel like a real woman, I orgasm all the time, I love the feel of his cock stretching me everywhere, I love it when he gropes me and I feel excited when we have sex with Sol looking on, I really try to put on a show. I'm being terrible but I love it. I just wish... I need some love, not to just be treated like a slut.'

'Mario has told me to get in the gym and lose some weight so as soon as the bruising wears off I'm going to join some of the classes like Ali does... if that's alright Ali?'

'Of course it is,' muttered Ali trying to hide the tears in her eyes and she got out of her chair and gave Sharon a warm hug. The other ladies all did the same as the tears flowed. 'I just, well your Mario would have to be the quietest, most polite kid from any of us. I just can't come to grips with his behaviour.'

Then Geraldine took the floor. 'Ladies I tried to explain that your sons are men; strong, energetic, aggressive, hyper sexual beings. Once the blood flows to their penis there's not enough left for them to think rationally. And if you put them in a situation where they have to act on instinct then it's going to be violence and/or sexual. They are sexual predators, not your babies. And once they get in your pants don't think that the thought of putting their bun in your oven hasn't already crossed their mind.'

'So what happened when Mario went to school. In his mind he is already a hero. He is the first of the group to actually fuck his mom, not just talk about it. And to the group he will be treated as a hero: powerful stuff. Now what do you think Mario has been telling his mates, your sons. When he arrived at school he would have been full of sexual energy, his cock hard because he has just had sex before leaving home as he does every day now. He would be pumped. He would brag about what he had done and believe me when I say that he would embellish the violence telling the boys how he whipped Sharon into submission, then deep throated her before fucking her. And, of course, he's going to tell them that she really wanted it, when he stuck his cock in her she was dripping wet with arousal. She loved it, came on his cock. Now Sharon spreads herself whenever he wants, begs him for more.

**

Earlier that morning Paris had been addressing the boys' group.

'Guys we have a new hero. Mario did the deed, fucked his mom Sharon last night. Had to beat her into submission but she's better for it now. And, if you don't mind, cuckolded his father in the process. Mario, you are a legend, a super stud,' he said putting an arm around him. The other guys shook Mario's hand and clapped him on the back enviously. The problem is it makes the rest of us look like cowards. How long have we been talking about incest? Guys I think the time has come for each of us to stand up and be counted. I think we all now have to do it. As I see it it's all or nothing. This is our bonding session, it will bind us forever. We have talked about it for some time now, it's time for action.'

And he looked each boy in the eye as he said, 'In my opinion you are either in or out. Those who don't do it are out of this group.'

There was some muttering amongst the boys and Sean Markos argued that it should be up to each to decide but Ryan sided with Paris and the opposition died down and the talk started to take a positive theme. They were nervous, excited, sexually heated.

'look, the ladies are at their Monday mother's meeting as we speak. When they find out about Sharon how do you think they will feel?'

'They will be in shock, terrified, shit scared wondering if it could be them,' Ryan chimed in.

'And Mario told Sharon that we were all talking about doing it so their meeting will be an exercise in group terror. Christ they will all be wetting their pants. Ok guys, the time for talk is over. We are going to do this. Each person must agree to the pact.'

Paris put his hand out, Ryan reached in and put his hand over Paris', then one by one each of the boys reached in. They were bound by the pact.

'Ok, I will go next: tonight. I will send each of you a txt message but it will be tonight. Tomorrow I will get my mother to ring each of the other ladies and tell them that I beat her and fucked her. Then she will urge them all to just let you do as you will you bloody motherfuckers,' he said and they all laughed.

So tomorrow night your mothers will all be at their most vulnerable. Never has there been such an easy option, the great thing about it is that after the phone call they know you are coming, they are waiting, primed and ready for some hard cock; your hard cock. She knows you are going to fuck her so, unless the cops are in the house she has already decided to let you put your meat in her cunt boys. It's all yours. Take her tomorrow night and you can take her any time you want.'

**

Geraldine continued:

'And what do you think your dear boys are thinking about right now? I speak to them in school and I can assure you that they have all been talking about it amongst themselves, and I mean all of them ladies. And now they will treat Mario like a conquering hero. Dare I say, they are not backward when it comes to discussing violence to get what they want, Sharon is proof if you need it. They have an unofficial ranking for who will... as they say, get their end in first. Look girls, they discuss how to get into your pants every day, think about it, every day. And now it's real. They know that Mario has broken Sharon and seen that there are no negative consequences. The pressure now is back on them to be a man. They don't share your moral compass, they have no shame about incest. And you can almost bet that when they break up today Mario has said something like I think I will go home and have a fuck boys. What do you think they will be on their mind when they first see you this afternoon when they get home?'

'Now I suspect you are all sitting here thinking that your loving son wouldn't do anything like that to you but you need to understand that they watch a lot of porn and sex and violence go hand in hand. In fact it is an aphrodisiac; the ultimate male act. For them they see violence as foreplay.'

'Foreplay... foreplay? You think that violence is fucking foreplay?' Angela growled at her angrily as she leaned over the table to glare at Geraldine.

The other girls watched in stunned silence as Geraldine seemingly froze.

"Let me tell you, you fucking psycho bitch, you know jack shit about my son Paris or any of these other sons. He's a good boy, they all are. There is no way Paris would even think about something like that. Christ, anyone would think they are running a sex club. No one is going to fuck me and no one is going to fuck any of the other girls here. We are not putting up with that crap. Take your fucking mumbo jumbo and let us get on with our lives,' she said still invading Geraldine's space. They all stared in a pregnant silence.

Geraldine looked at Angela's face, looked at the fury in her eyes. She knew her nipples were tight with arousal; wondered whether anyone noticed. She almost had an orgasm as she squeezed her legs together, relishing the heat in her sex and the aroused clit; hot and throbbing. Knowledge is power and at that stage Geraldine had all the knowledge and she knew that Angela was going to be on the wrong end of the power equation soon, very soon.

**

Geraldine was composed in the face of Angela's attack. She looked calmly into Angela's eyes, conscious that the rest of the ladies were watching them; worried on a number of fronts. They had every right to be although they didn't know it at that stage. Her mind went back over the last 12 months since she arrived at Paradise school. She left her last job after coming home to find her boyfriend in bed playing mummies and daddies with one of the mother's group. And when she found out that two other mothers had had been fucking her truly beloved she packed her bags and took the first job on offer. Did she like mother's groups? Perhaps not. Did she like the Paradise mother's group? In truth, she didn't allow herself to get that close.

Yes she had a contract with the school but only part time. Her spare time was spent on academic matters. Currently she was engaged in a thesis on the effect of the one parent family on relationships, love and sex. More recently she was in a developing relationship with the quirky Paradise Chief of Police.

When she arrived at school initially she saw 12 male students on a 1/1 basis. She quickly realised that the mothers of those students were all lifelong friends and had regular Monday morning coffee get togethers at their houses. With a little manipulation she soon got invited to join the group. She was immediately taken by the group. They were all attractive and in the case of Ali and Angela stunning. Due to marriage, divorce or in the case of Ali, accident, they were all wealthy. If she was honest with herself she would have admitted that she was jealous, some people had everything and didn't deserve it. Others worked they butt off for nothing. She had seen it all.

If the women were not having sex the same did not apply to their sons. There were some interesting discussions before Paris Baillif let it slip that the boys ran a MILF (mothers I would like to fuck) survey.

'Ali came first, everyone put her first. She is a goddess, a blond goddess. My mother Angela came second,' he said.

'I'm not surprised, your mom is a very attractive woman, gorgeous figure and she has the most amazing, flaming red hair that people find attractive,' Geraldine responded.