Incest: It's Big

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yeah. If they only knew. She is a bitch, a first class bitch. She has to be in charge of everything, no, in charge is not enough, she has to dominate everything, everyone. I'm sick of it. Her time will come.'

At first it was only the germ of an idea but as germs do, it grew and Geraldine could feel a growing sense of excitement in the pit of her stomach. Could she, with her intellect and knowledge use the power of suggestion to manipulate 12 boys and their high and mighty mothers into the seedy world of incest. For some time she had pondered whether people had something in their makeup that led to incest or whether it could be a taught sin. She knew it was highly unethical and initially she had many moments of guilt. But she found time a subtle ally as she convinced herself that the opportunity was a once off chance too good to miss; fuck the ethics, fuck the mother's group, she wanted to do it; wanted it bad.

'Start with the boys and see where it runs, she thought.' While talking with Paris about the MILF poll she casually asked 'So how do you feel about the other boys talking about having sex with your mother?' she asked quietly.

'Haven't really thought much about it at all. Let's face it, I was talking about fucking their mothers too,' he answered.

'So, it was just adolescent bullshitting in the wind as boys and men are want to do, or was there any substance to it?' she said challenging him.

'Well, if I had the chance to fuck Ali then I can assure you she would feel plenty of substance stretching her pussy babe,' he said laughing into her face. 'Does that answer the question?' he said challenging her.

Geraldine could feel a heat building inside her as he took the bait. 'Oh, oh, well when you put it like that then I guess it's not just idle talk is it?' she queried.

'No. No it's not. In all honesty I would fuck her and any of the other mothers if I had a chance.'

'Your mother is gorgeous, she must have boyfriends. How do you feel when she goes out with them, when she has sex with them?'

And Geraldine was taken by the look of sheer hatred that crossed his face.

'She's a slut. Look, guys are intimidated by her beauty. They fall over themselves to do what she wants. That only serves to breed her contempt for them. She brings them home, I can hear them fucking in her room, she knows I'm at home, she doesn't care, I think it's just another way of her trying to put me in my place. Well, she will get hers one day. I will see to it. The bitch. Yeah.'

Geraldine knew she was on the cusp. Her nipples were tight with arousal.

'Ok I believe you. Sooo, how about your own mother. She is gorgeous, sexy most of the other boys would likely pass the same comment about having sex with her. Have you ever thought about having sex with her? Have any of the other boys thought about having sex with their mothers? Have you ever discussed it?'

The elephant was in the room. And it was as if the lights had just come on.

When she passed the comment she could see by his reaction that Paris was immediately interested. Having planted the seed she subtly fed Paris' interest and it wasn't hard. Then one by one started working on the other boys using Paris as an unsuspecting ally. It took some time. Early on she had to work to nurture the seed, taking care not to push too hard and arouse suspicion about her role. But she had struck a chord with Paris and he was running with the thought, pushing the rest. She was genuinely shocked and thrilled when the seed started to grow and then it grew at Jack and the Beanstalk speed. The boys were now openly discussing the topic amongst themselves and Geraldine casually fed their interest. She had hit fertile ground. 'Or perhaps' she reflected 'other fertile places. Now wouldn't that be something?'

Once she knew the boys were hooked she started to subtly work on the mothers. She found it exhilarating to be at meetings with them confident that within a short period of time that some of them would soon be pressured into an incestuous relationship with their loving sons. "oh yeah, they are going to fuck your precious little brains out ladies so enjoy the ride,' she thought happily.

***

Slowly as she regained control of her emotions Geraldine smiled at Angela. She knew! Knew the order. Knew that Angela was next. Knew that it would be violent and took some perverse pleasure in that knowledge. More importantly, she knew that it would be tonight. Angela's son had confided in her just hours ago.

'Look I'm pissed off that Mario got in first; lucky bastard. Everyone in our group looks in awe at him now. Should have been me.' Then he gave Geraldine a wicked smile. 'My mom is a snob, an arrogant bitch. She is going down - tonight - and you can interpret that in any way you want. Gonna happen babe and I'm telling you because, as you have told us repeatedly, you are bound by professional confidence.'

'After Mario broke Sharon in he put us all in a position where we have no choice. We have to follow suit. But how to do it? We have all agreed on a plan. Let's just call it an incentive scheme,' he said laughing. 'Mario beat the crap out his mom last night and I have no doubt that that shocked and frightened the girls. I have volunteered to go next. Tonight it is my turn to take my mom. Word will quickly get around that I beat the crap out of her and fucked her. And if they are frightened now how do you think they will be when they hear that I've beaten the crap out of her. The untouchable Angela. They will all know that it is just a matter of time.

'Everyone is now waiting for me. I couldn't back out now even if I wanted to. Once the deed is done I'm going to message the guys and let them know that she's gone down. Then tomorrow I'm going to make her ring each and every one of the girls and give them a sob story.' And he leaned closer to Geraldine, his face merely inches from hers; intimately so. 'Then the guys can get to work. I reckon that once the other mothers know that my mom has been flogged and fucked they will be so shit scared that they will simply roll over and spread their legs so their horny sons can stick their throbbing meat into their cunts. And I can tell you that they are horny; they are like a pack of dogs around a bitch on heat. Nothing is going to stop them. Anyone who wants a fuck can have it. Now I bet that most, if not all of the mothers will be happy little sexual play things for their sons before the week is out. There will not be an incest virgin next time the mothers group meet on Friday. The guys are all going to txt me after they have done their mothers, tell you what babe, ha, I will send you a copy so you can keep score.'

And Geraldine was flushed with excitement as he challenged her for and answer. 'Am I right babe?' he challenged.

Geraldine was taken back by the directness of his challenge. She knew she was blushing, knew he could see her discomfort, the sweat on her face. Her eyes dropped momentarily. 'I ah, look this is highly immoral,' but she wilted as she slowly nodded her head. 'Yes, I think you are right, I ah, think that if you ah, do the job properly, if you are as brutal, as violent as Mario was then when the word gets around then I suspect that the rest of the mothers would be ripe for the taking.'

But he didn't stop. 'Oh I'm going to do the job properly alright and I'm going to enjoy doing it. And how about you babe? If you were one of the mothers how would you respond?'

Geraldine fought to keep the burning arousal from her eyes. 'I...I don't like violence and as your counsellor I advise against this. I can't condone any action that is violence for violence sake,' she said playing her role to perfection.

'That's not the question babe.'

Geraldine took a deep breath then answered softly. 'In the circumstances If it were my son I would give him everything he wanted,' she said looking at the floor, her body flushed with arousal.

'See. You have answered your own question. It's not violence for violence sake. It's violence designed to turn my sexy mother into my hot, sexy slut. She is going to give me anything, anywhere, anytime.'

**

Geraldine squeezed her clit again, god it felt wonderful. She simply smiled at Angela and her voice was quiet as she answered. 'Ladies, I can only give you my professional opinion. There are many factors involved and each family has been brought up with different experiences and different values. I can only say in general terms what I see and what I hear. You can take that and use it how you wish. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.' Yet she could feel the small tremors starting as she rubbed her legs together. 'Not yet, not yet,' she thought to herself imagining the carnage that was about to take over Angela and the other mothers. This was going to be such a good night.

**

When Ryan came home he went straight to Ali and took her in his arms. As was his habit now he pulled her to him and kissed her. She opened her mouth to accept his tongue haven given up the struggle some time ago. But today she had to speak with him. Ali struggled to get Ryan's tongue out of her mouth. Her heart was pounding. 'Ryan, we have to talk.' She said breathlessly.

'About what?' he asked. His hands roaming.

She was nervous, he still held her to him and his closeness was intimidating. 'I was talking to Dr Ho today. We discussed boys sexual urges and emotions. She was quite frank covering such things as incest, boys attitudes towards incest and their reactions to being rejected.'

Ali could feel his body tense. She had to get this right and quickly. 'Geraldine covered the fact that a number of boys attempt suicide. Well let me tell you, I'm not waiting around to be a victim and I'm not going to see you kill yourself. If you so much as think about suicide I will fucking kill you,' she said and they both smiled as her choice of words broke the tension. She was conscious that his hands were roaming possessively over her ass as she continued.

'I'm not prepared to be a victim. I told you last week that I was proud that you had grown to be a man and I am. Well, that's outside for the world to see. Now, I'm giving you the chance to be man of the house. If we are going to have a sexual relationship then it's going to be a loving relationship, not based on violence. When I go to bed tonight it's your choice as to whether you join me. If you do, that comes with all the privileges inside and you can work that out for yourself, but also comes with some heavy responsibilities. You absolutely look after me and my reputation. Do you understand what I'm saying?'

Ryan didn't hesitate. He bent over and scooped her up in his arms. 'Yeah, but fuck waiting until tonight. I'm going to consummate that now. As they entered her bedroom he sat her on the bed. And she knew instantly that she had lost control.

'Let me undress you,' she said reaching for the buttons of his shirt fighting to get back on an even footing with him. She ran her hands nervously over the ridges of his chest then peeled the shirt off him. Moments later his shorts hit the floor and then he was naked his massive cock bouncing up and down before her eyes. 'Oh god that's big,' she gasped as she went on her knees in front of him.

Geraldine's words came to her as she smoothed the pre cum over the head of his cock. So ladies get used to the fact that cock is king! You might have to kneel and kiss the king. 'And here I am on my knees kissing the king she thought.

Taking his throbbing cock in her hands she slowly slipped the head into her mouth. He leaned his head back and groaned as she took the length of his cock before gently bobbing her head up and down. He took a handful of her hair, gradually pushing harder and longer. She knew she was losing control as she felt the head of his cock pushing into her throat. A wave of panic overcame her as she started to gag. He pulled back, gave her a moment to recover then gently started to push again, and again, and again. She was struggling to breathe, on the verge of vomiting when suddenly her throat relaxed and with her mouth wide open his cock slipped deep into her throat. She was impaled, couldn't move until he slowly withdrew as she sucked in air. She knew she had to do this, had to learn to make it good for him. As he slowly worked his cock into her throat again she took his balls in her hand and slowly massaged them. It was with relief that she heard his roar as he came, his sperm spurting down her throat to her belly. He withdrew and she coughed and spittle dribbled down her chin as he kissed her.

'You will get used to it,' he said.

As he shot his sperm down him mother's throat she could literally feel the aggression drain out of him. As he lifted her up to kiss her he was soft, gentle, loving; all the things she hoped for.

Standing in front of him he took his turn to slowly strip her until they both stood naked. Gently he coaxed her onto her back on the bed. He started at her feet tweaking and pulling her toes, massaging her feet, her calves and thighs taking plenty of time to make sure she was relaxed. Then he rolled her over and massaged her butt and back, trailing his fingers enticingly up and down her spine. Small moans of pleasure escaped her lips as he stroked her body.

When she rolled on her back she was ready for him. But he wasn't. He nibbled on her ear lobes, then kissed his was down her neck. 'Oh god take me,' she muttered as he fastened his teeth on an aroused nipple while he fondled her other breast. Then he kissed down further.

Her legs were spread for him, her pussy open and wet with arousal. He breathed in her heady aroma as he slowly licked the length of her slit; again and again. She was in a different world where only pleasure exists as is tongue parted her lips and sought out her throbbing little bud. Acting on instinct she reached down and took his head in her hands pushing her pussy into his face. As he thrust his tongue deep into her she felt the first wave of pleasure explode inside her and she lost all control. Was it a second? Was it a minute? Was it an hour? She had no idea as wave after wave of pleasure surged through her body.

It was all she could do to hold him in her arms as he mounted her. 'Ryan, I'm not on the pill,' she whispered as he fumbled to position his cock at the entrance to her cunt. For a few seconds he stopped. As quickly as he stopped he started pushing again. There was a moment as her cunt stretched to accommodate his girth and again his size as he worked his cock into her and started a long, steady rhythmic thrusting which some minutes later had her gasping with arousal as she begged him for release.

He stopped for a moment and she could feel his cock throbbing inside her. Then he started thrusting again. In moments she could feel his arousal as he thrust deep into her. The bed was bouncing and he was making grunting noises as he approached his climax. She felt him slow down, his thrusts deep as he savoured the intense feeling as his glans burned with arousal. Then he gave a couple of quick, deep thrusts as he lost control and came inside her.

'Oh god... Ryan... Ryan, you've cum inside me, I'm fertile, I can get pregnant, oh my god,' she cried as a woman's inherent fear settled on her.

'You said we were going to have a relationship based on love. Well, I've just made a statement, it's now up to you what happens. You can go to the chemist today and get a morning after pill,' and he chuckled as he looked her in the eye, 'although if you do I would suggest you might need quite a few. You can then go on the pill and I will let you make that decision. Or, you can let nature take its course, although I do suggest that your womb will have a constant supply of little sperm swimming around looking for a fertile egg.'

'Oh god, Ryan, how can you... you can't put me in that position... I mean people would notice... shit... if I got pregnant they sure as hell would notice. How would I explain? What a thought, Jesus how nice would it be to carry your child, to nurse our child, to have him or her suckling on my breasts, what a thought.'

'Your choice babe. I'll be right here when you need me.'

'The sex, It's never been like that,' she sighed as he lay on top of her, their sweat making their bodies slick. 'You are just bigger; I mean noticeably thicker and longer. I've cum before but nothing like that.'

'You will get used to it,' he said again and they both laughed.

'Oh I don't think I could ever get used to it, it's just too good baby,' she said as she pulled him to her and thrust her tongue into his mouth in a long passionate kiss. 'Much too good.'

**

'Well Geraldine, things didn't go as planned, they went better. I came home and mom was in bed reading as is pretty much always the case on training night. I dropped my gear and went straight into her room. She looked at me questioningly as I went around her bed then you should have seen her eyes open when I pulled out some handcuffs. It was beautiful. She started screaming and swearing and trying to get out of bed but I jumped her.'

'She was a screaming banshee so I slapped her a couple of times to quieten her. She stopped for a moment which gave me time to cuff and quickly fasten one wrist to the bed. Her other hand presented no problems, I put a cuff on her wrist and spread her arms chaining them to the bed posts. She was cursing and swearing so I shoved a ball gag in her mouth to shut her up. She looked so sexy, her arms spread wide and her mouth gagged. I leaned over her and literally ripped her nighty apart. Her tits jiggled a bit and were open for me, just me so I gave them a bit of a rough grope. She goes to bed commando so she was naked in front of me. Mario flogged his mom's ass, I went for her feet, they are more sensitive. I spread her legs, tying her ankles to the bed posts then applied a few practice slashes across the soles of her feet. God she was bopping and then it all changed.'

'She went right off. And by that I mean sexually. Harder, harder she mumbled so I took the gag off. She was drooling, her cunt dripping. More, more she muttered and the more I whipped her the more she loved it.'

'Talk about BDSM, who would have thought my fucking mother? When we got around to sex she was almost raping me. She was fucking wild. I was riding her but she was fucking bucking against me all the way.

'Fuck me, harder, oh yeah ride me baby, make me your whore.' She said she always needed a man who had the balls to dominate her. Now she worships the ground I walk on. She can't get enough and she loves the rough trade. We've got cuffs, spreaders, whips, gags you name it. I think you will find a happier, more docile and friendly slut in future,' he said laughing. 'And after she sobbed her way through telling all the other ladies how I whipped her mercilessly... I sent you the confirmation texts so you know that all of the mothers got fucked. I think we can agree that there's a lot of incestuous sex going on in Paradise at the moment.'

Paris laughed. 'Looks like you are the only one missing out babe.'

**

'Hi Jesse. I'm horny, really horny.'

'Hmm, is that good?'

'Well it could be good for you. How about I pick you up at 6, we have a quiet dinner then finish off with a night of hot sex?'

'Kinda like share the love you mean?'

'Share the love has a nice sound.'

'But what if there's crime in Paradise?'

'Trust me, I have it on good authority that there will be no crime in Paradise tonight.'

'Like a night when everyone is sharing the love?'

'Yeah, I think that's it exactly. I think there will be a lot of sharing the love tonight.'

**

Her phone whistled, a text message from Paris. She smiled as she saw the confirmation from Ryan, Ali was down. Then again for Angela. And as her mobile started whistling to alert her that the fucking had started she started to hum, 'Another one bites the dust, and another one's down, and another one's down, another one fucks her son. Ohhh yeeaahh, open up your legs and share the love ladies,' she hummed happily to herself.