Incestory: Saving the Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gawd, I love the way you look at me," she sighed into his lips.

He leaned away and shot her a faux 'who me'guilty look. She smiled and ran a finger over her breast and popped the top few buttons of her flannel shirt open.

"I love the way you look at my tits."

John watched with awe as a portion of her generous freckled cleavage came into view. She leaned forward so that their foreheads touched and his view of her cleavage was even better.

He felt himself stiffen and his dick began to crawl down the inside of his thigh as it engorged.

They both looked down simultaneously to see his pants bulging with cock.

"Not yet, Young Man," she warned and patted his bulge as if to scold it. "Get back to work!" She pushed him away by pressing her hands into his chest. "Cows don't milk themselves."

John guessed their conversation was over for the time being.

She spun around and returned to her duty. John gave himself a moment to relax then returned to milking Ginger. It didn't pay to be worked up when milking a cow. They could sense it, and could start kicking.

Ellen hummed quietly to herself and John just kept running through the last few minutes of his life over and over again in his mind.

He wasn't sure what he'd gotten himself into but he certainly couldn't wait to find out.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When they were done milking the cows, Ellen led John back to the kitchen.

She indicated that he should set the pails down by the door with a wave of her hand. He set the pails down and turned around to see Ellen stretched over the sink to peer out of the window above it. He ran his eyes over her wide ass and imagined what it would be like to mount her. He felt a pang of jealousy when he thought of his Uncle getting that ass whenever he wanted.

She looked left then right. Then she turned around. John stepped forward to ask her what was wrong but she held a finger to her lips to silence him.

She listened intently for a minute, then, when she was satisfied that there was nothing to hear. She went into the dining room and peered out of the window overlooking the driveway.

"Okay," she said to him as he entered the dining room behind her. "We got a half an hour at least."

John gave her a questioning look.

She tilted her head as if to scold him but smiled at him after a moment instead. She strode across the room, grabbed his hand, and led him up the stairs to the bedroom she shared with his Uncle.

When they were in the room she moved around him and quietly shut and locked the bedroom door.

John didn't know what to do so he remained still. He didn't want to ruin whatever she was up to ... and he had a pretty good idea what that was.

The fact that she was his Aunt was entirely irrelevant to him at this point, except for the fact that it added a tinge of danger and a very real taboo feel to the entire situation.

Shit, John thought to himself, the fact that she was his Aunt seemed to be the part that excited him the most. In a way it was almost disappointing that she was only his Aunt by marriage.

She took his hand and guided him to the bed. She turned him around so he was facing the bed and sat down so that she was eye-level with his stiffening cock. She ran a finger over his bulge and giggled a little when it jumped in reaction to her touch.

She looked up at him with her deep brown eyes and smiled mischeviously. She could see by the look on his face he was nervous.

"It's not like I haven't seen it before, right?" She said quietly.

She unzipped him and slid his bulging penis out of his pants. It danced in her face, bobbing with each pounding beat of his heart.

"Oh, my!" She gasped and ran her fingers over it as if she were afraid of it. She giggled like a little girl when it jumped in her grasp. "They certainly don't make a pill that can make up for youth!"

She looked up at him meaningfully and John had to guess that Uncle Bob might not be as vital as he'd imagined. For a moment he felt sorry for his Aunt. She was a good woman and she definitely deserved a good fucking every now and then.

He blushed with youthful pride and smiled down at her.

"Uh, thanks?" He stammered.

She giggled again at his awkwardness.

"No one's ever complimented you before?" She asked as if surprised. "I swear, your generation don't know a good thing when it sees it."

John didn't want to admit it but ... he'd never been with a woman before. In fact ... he didn't think he'd ever really even been attracted to a woman before at all ... before he'd come back to Illinois that is ... before he'd laid eyes on his sexy Aunt and her hot daughters.

The thought crossed his mind that maybe, just maybe, it was the fact that they were related to him that made the difference. He imagined that the world might think that was odd - that he was some kind of freak. But, somehow, it seemed the most natural thing to him.

"Milkin' cows is an art," she said as she reached up and gently gripped his penis with both hands. "Milkin' a man is a pleasure."

John leaned his head back and moaned as his Aunt tugged and massaged his rock-hard cock in a way he never imagined could be done. Hell, he couldn't milk himself with half the talent that Ellen displayed.

She stroked him for several minutes until she felt the semen build up in his balls and start to fill his shaft. He looked down at her and began to involuntarily thrust his hips to the demands of her fingers as they undulated along his shaft and twisted over the spongy tip of his cock.

Just when he couldn't take it anymore, she reached down and yanked her flannel shirt open to set her beautiful giant tits free. Buttons clattered to the floor and rolled away into the dark as she jerked him and aimed his cock at herself.

She let go of him and wrapped her tits around his spasming penis just as he whimpered and released his streams of cum into the valley of her freckled cleavage. Several shots splattered the hollow of her throat before dripping back down to add to the lubrication between her tits as he pumped and continued to ejaculate.

When he was finished. He grabbed her head to steady himself and lowered himself to the bed beside her. She grabbed his chin and pulled him into a sweet and tender kiss. This time the tips of their tongues touched between slightly parted lips.

She broke off first and stood in front of him to strip off the flannel and used it as towel to clean his semen from her neck and from between her breasts. She watched his eyes to make sure he was watching her.

John looked up at the clock and then back to his bare-breasted, and cum-glazed Aunt.

"We got another twenty minutes," he stated, hopefully.

She looked at him and smiled pleasantly.

"We got all the time in the world, Handsome ... just not right now." She rolled up the cum-soaked shirt and handed it to him. "There's a burn pile behind the barn and matches in the drawer next to the sink in the kitchen."

She pecked him on the lips again quickly, pressing her big beautiful tits into him for a moment, then turned to her closet to find a replacement top.

"Go on!" She laughed. "Get downstairs before the girls get back to the house."

John shoved himself back into his pants and smiled.

"I like it when you're bossy."

"Great!" She laughed. "We'll get along just fine then."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kristin must have followed the smoke from the fire because she came around the barn in a hurry with a look of alarm on her face.

John turned around when he heard her approach and hoped she didn't notice how suddenly guilty he felt.

She stopped in her tracks and smiled in relief when she realized it was just him burning trash. Then she seemed to consider something for a few seconds before sauntering across the lush grass to stand beside him.

He tried to make out her body through the baggie clothes she wore. He couldn't make out the contours of her body, but the way it swayed as she walked away was more than enough to hold his attention.

"It's not trash day," she stated.

"It's not?" He tried to be as nonchalant as possible but found it hard not to be nervous with her so close to him after he'd just splattered her Mother's tits with his cum.

She looked up at him as if trying to read his mind.

He looked down at her imagining what it would be like to cum on her fat tits too.

She looked down at his crotch and he followed her gaze. It was only then that he noticed the wet spot on the leg of his jeans ... the remnants of the semen that had dripped from his softening cock.

She looked at the fire and he followed her gaze again. Her Mother's shirt wasn't completely burned yet and John hoped that Kristin wouldn't notice it and put 'two and two' together.

"It's lunch time," she said as she turned and walked away. "You might wanna wash up first."

John couldn't help liking her despite the fact that she was a little bit on the bitchy side - she was still hot.

The experience he'd just had with his Aunt had opened a flood-gate of desire inside him. He didn't see the older of his two hot cousins as family now as much as he saw her as a sexy woman. The realization of that thought made him uncomfortable.

"I'm going to hell," he said to himself.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Aunt Ellen's lunch was as good as her breakfast had been; mounds of cold cuts, hard rolls, and fried potatoes were laid out for them when they had all sat down to eat.

John noticed that Uncle Bob only seemed to go through the motions of enjoying his lunch. The gnawing guilt that John felt now made him queasy but he forced himself to eat as well.

Kristin and Karen picked at their food and exchanged meaningful glances the whole time. Ellen didn't seem bothered at all and acted the most normal of the whole group.

Finally, it was Ellen who broke the silence.

"You need to go get Dan, Bob." She poured him a glass of the milk they'd collected that morning and put a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sure Cook County Jail would be the best place to start."

"Or the morgue," he countered as he shoved a roll in his mouth.

Ellen smacked him playfully on the back.

"You're right," he conceded. He looked across the table at John but spoke to his wife. "I should head back up to Chicago tonight."

Kristin and Karen flicked their eyes between John and their Father a few times before simultaneously pulling out their phones and disappearing into cyberspace.

John felt like he was at the center of a storm he couldn't see or feel. He had the sudden urge to bolt. He looked over to his Aunt, who had taken a few trays to the sink, only to catch her holding his gaze meaningfully.

He raised his eyebrows questioningly. She licked her lips seductively in response.

John felt his cock thicken up and start to slide down his thigh again. Strangely, the guilt he'd been harboring seemed to suddenly slip away. He consoled himself with the thought that he was probably doing her a favor. She needed him to make her happy.

"So, are we still goin' riding?" Karen asked her Father expectantly. Kristin glanced up from her phone to gauge his response to her Sister's question. "I mean, I would love to show John a thing or two."

John almost burst into laughter when Kristin and her mother both shot evil glares at her.

"I'm sure John would like that," Aunt Ellen replied in an even and measured tone.

"Slut!" Kristin coughed into her sleeve just loud enough for only John and her younger Sister to hear.

There was a bang under the table and Kristin jumped.

"Soooorrrry!" Karen said to Kristin sarcastically; a wicked grin on her face.

Kristin glared at her: "I'm sure John would prefer to stay behind and help Mom with the dishes rather than ride around in the middle of nowhere with us girls." Then she turned to face John. "Isn't that right?"

John knew if he didn't do or say something fast, the whole situation would get unbearable, and soon.

He steadied himself and smiled at Kristin: "I would love to go riding."

"Awesome!" Karen pushed back her chair and stood up. "Then it's decided."

"Awesome," Kristin agreed in a disagreeing way.

Ellen forced a smile at her daughters and nodded: "Very well."

Karen and Kristin stood up and brought their plates to Ellen at the sink.

"Do me a favor," Aunt Ellen said to her daughters, "don't bring him back too wore out."

The girls pushed and shoved each other as they headed out the kitchen door to get to their horses.

Ellen turned her attention back to her husband: "You better get on the road, Bob. Dan might just be enjoying the company in his cell."

Uncle Bob rose up from his chair so fast it nearly tipped over, grabbed his jacket from the hook by the door, and let the screen door slam as he made his way out.

"Looks like you're stuck here with just us girls tonight, Handsome."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

They were on their second circuit around the pond a few miles behind the farm when Kristin suddenly tumbled from her mare. John jumped from his horse, wrapped the reins around the low branches of a tree and ran to her side. Karen rode after Kristin's horse and caught her a short way up the trail.

"Are you okay?" Kristin held her knee and rocked as if she was in great pain so John pulled her under his arm and held her in an attempt to comfort her. "Is it broken?"

"I doubt it!" Karen laughed.

Kristin shot her the finger and snuggled under John's arm: "It huuuurts!"

John rubbed her shoulder and held her close to him.

Karen rolled her eyes and led her Sister's horse past them and back up the trail towards the farmhouse.

"Don't worry, Bitch!" She called over her shoulder. "I'll put the horses up. You two can ride back on Candy together when you're ... all taken care of!"

"Don't wait up!" Kristin shouted after her as she disappeared around the last bend in the trail.

She smiled up at John for a moment before suddenly remembering how much pain she was supposed to be in.

John moved her hands away from her knee to look for any damage.

"Pull your jeans up," he told her, "so I can see."

"No good," Kristin said, using his shoulder as leverage to hop up onto her good leg. John rose with her to steady her. "The only way you're gonna see it is if I pull my pants down."

John felt his heart race and the excitement he'd felt in her Mother's room this morning returned with a vengeance.

Kristin let go of his shoulder and steadied herself.

"Are you ready?" She asked him.

"Yes," he choked out.

She undid her belt and unsnapped her pants. The loose jeans fell to her ankles.

John looked down to see that she wasn't wearing panties ... and she was freshly shaven, bald and glistening.

"See anything?" She asked demurely. "Does it look okay to you?"

John nodded like an idiot.

Kristin took his hand and guided it to her knee. He had to bend down to reach it and it just so happened that it brought him eye level with her beautiful little pink mound. He could smell the musk of her excitement and feel the trembling of her body through the fingers on her knee.

Kristin stepped out of her jeans and pulled John to his feet by his face.

"I know what will make it better," she said as she stepped backwards until she was backed against a tree and he was in front of her. "Do you want me to feel better?"

John nodded stupidly again.

"Then, fuck me," she ordered.

"Really?" He asked, apparently still in the stupid zone.

"News flash, Genius," she laughed. "When a girl tells you to fuck her ... you don't ask questions."

He unzipped his pants and whipped out his stiffening penis so fast it almost hurt.

She put her arms around his shoulders and hopped up to wrap her legs around his waist. His dick slid along her bald little steamy slit as she started to rotate her hips to grind her pelvis into his.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned. "I want it inside me!"

He held her up easily by her thick thighs as she reached between them to guide him into her hot creamy hole. She seemed to have trouble getting it all the way in ... only sliding down his shaft in tiny intense increments. He could feel her muscles slowly relaxing as he slid deeper inside her until finally, he hit bottom.

"GODDAM!" She grunted when she realized there was no way he was going to fit entirely inside her. "That's a fucking big cock!"

John was done with the foreplay. He was tired of being a virgin.

He pinned her to the tree and fucked her for all he was worth - all ten seconds of it.

When he came, Kristin pushed him away, dropped to her knees and took him into her mouth. He ejaculated, jibbering like a maniac as he filled his Cousin's mouth with his hot sticky cum. She took it all, gulping once or twice to keep up with the flow. When he finally wound down, she turned her head and spit the remainder onto the ground.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

They rode together on the trail back to the farm on Candy. Kristin rode in the front with John's arms wrapped around her waist from behind.

"We have to do this again, someday," John said hopefully.

Kristin seemed to stiffen and John wondered if he hadn't done something to piss her off.

"Don't you wanna fuck Karen?" She asked him.

"What? She's just a kid," he chuckled nervously.

"I'm sure she wouldn't mind."

"I don't like jail."

"She's legal, Dude. She turned eighteen last winter - if that's even what you're worried about, and it's not like she'd run her mouth anyway ... trust me."

John laughed at the absurdity of it all. He was living a fantasy. It was a strange, twisted, taboo fantasy but it was a fantasy he'd never imagined could be real. His Aunt and Cousins were obviously as crazy as he was. How could any of this seem so normal to them.

"Might as well roll with it," he thought to himself.

"Maybe tonight," he offered, "maybe the three of us ..."

Kristin looked over her shoulder and chuckled at him: "Please! You gotta crawl before you walk."

"What are you sayin'?"

"You need a little practice is all ..."

"And I suppose you've practiced a lot?" John asked, half-hoping she would say no.

Kristin didn't answer right away and in John's experience that meant she was cooking up a lie ... his Mother was from the same stock and he could always read her like a book.

"You're not the only one with ... issues," she said.

"What do you mean?"

She pulled Candy to a stop and twisted around so that he had to lean back to avoid colliding foreheads with her.

"This family is all fucked up. Not just us ... the whole family tree is twisted."

"How?" He asked.

"Look," Kristin said with a warning in her voice, "we had a little fun, okay? Just leave it at that."

Kristin turned back around and kicked Candy into a trot.

John was too busy trying not to fall off the horse to ask anymore questions ... just the way Kristin intended.

When they finally reached the stable, Kristin slid off Candy with no indication that there was still any injury from her fall on the trail.

"Go put her up," she said, rubbing the horses jowls, "and don't forget to brush her first." She smiled wickedly at him. "The only thing that don't get rode hard and put up wet around here is the horses."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dinner was awkward. There was a huge and unusual silence between Karen and Kristin; John was sure he knew what it was.

Ellen was the only one who seemed to be able to ignore the White Elephant and went about getting her family fed with her usual efficiency.

When the chicken, steamed vegetables, and mashed potatoes were gone, the girls excused themselves. Kristin took her phone into the living room and Karen went up the stairs to her room.

John pushed the remnants of his vegetables around on his plate. He was stalling, hoping to get a moment with his Aunt. One part of him wanted to ask her some questions, the other part of him wanted to stick his cock in her and fill her with semen the way he'd filled up her eldest daughter's mouth on the trail by the pond. Both parts needed her attention.