Incestory: Saving the Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex2xs2
sex2xs2
374 Followers

She knew enough about Husbandry and Women's menstrual cycles to figure out when the best time to set him up with her Daughters would be. Kristin was going off to college ... she wouldn't want to get pregnant ... that's why she'd swallowed his jizz instead of letting him cum in her on the trail.

"Really?" She asked him.

"Really," he assured her again. "As a matter of fact," he looked at Ellen, "I think we should get married and move back East together where no one knows us and we can raise our child without any stigmas."

Karen and Ellen gasped in unison.

"No!" Ellen interjected, "You can't do that!"

Karen truly cared about him. She'd played along with her Mother's plan but she'd wanted to be with him. She'd only brushed him off because she cared and she was hurt that she was planning to hurt him.

Karen hugged him tight and laughed: "Let's go!"

Just at the moment, as if by providence, a cab pulled up to the curb. John grabbed Karen by the arm and led her to the cab. They could get back to the farm and pack Karen up and be on their way tonight.

He looked back to see Bob, Dan, and Kristin coming down the stairs.

Ellen looked over her shoulder at them then turned back to watch her Nephew and Daughter climbing into the cab. She seemed to make a decision and dashed after them.

"Wait! John! Wait!" She slid to a stop at the door. "Please! Just listen to me for one second!"

"What?" John snapped, anxious to make the getaway with his prize.

Ellen grabbed his face and pulled him into a passionate kiss. He didn't resist at first but reason jolted him back to reality a moment later.

John pulled away and fixed her with a stare intended to convey his anger at her. Her eyes flickered with shame when she realized he'd figured out her game.

"I want to come with you!" She grabbed his hand in hers. "Please! I want to be with you!" She looked at her Daughter then back to John. "You promised me that you wouldn't hate me ... you remember that, don't you? That first day in the cow-shed!"

John nodded. He did remember. He also remembered the nights they shared and what a great piece of ass his Aunt was. Maybe he was thinking with his cock but at that moment, he didn't have the time to sort it out.

"I'm not a bad cook either!" She added with a glint in her eye. "And you know that I know how to make a man happy! Please! I can't live with those assholes anymore! Not if my girls are gone!"

John scooted over to make room for her. She jumped in and pulled the door shut behind her.

"Where to?" The cabbie started pulling away from the cab as Uncle Bob and Cousin Dan ran down the sidewalk after them.

"Just drive for a minute!" John replied.

"They're coming!" Ellen warned.

Karen and John spun around in their seats. Ellen ducked down, afraid that her Husband and Son might actually catch up to them.

John looked for Kristin and saw her standing on her tip-toes at the curb where they'd caught the cab. She was laughing hysterically and waving goodbye like she was seeing off the Titanic.

"You know what?" Karen said, turning back around and snuggling under John's arm. "We got plenty of money now ... we don't need to go back to the farm."

"I never wanna see that place again," Ellen assured her. "Thank you, John," she said to him, "I swear, I will never deceive you again."

John put his other arm around his Aunt and pulled her close.

"Take us to the airport."

sex2xs2
sex2xs2
374 Followers