Incestory: Saving the Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex2xs2
sex2xs2
375 Followers

"Bring me your plate," she ordered him.

He caught her glaze in the reflection of the window over the sink. It was dark outside and the kitchen light had turned it into a mirror.

She smiled at him, set the plate she was drying down, and leaned forward so he could make out her cleavage in the reflection.

He brought his plate to her, lingering by her side, his hip pressed to hers.

"Listen," she said quietly, "I'm goin' to take Kristin into town with me for an hour or so."

John felt a pang of guilt and hoped the two of them wouldn't start comparing notes.

"Why don't you keep Karen company."

John watched her eyes in the window. Her gaze was unwavering. They held a look of insistence.

"Why don't I go in to town with you instead," John said as he ran his hand over his Aunt's wide firm ass, "we could make it two hours."

She smiled like he'd asked her to the prom but shook her head no after a pause.

"Bob and Dan will be back soon," she said, as if it mattered, "you might not get another chance."

He looked at her quizzically.

"I don't understand."

She turned her gaze back to the window and put his plate under the running water.

"You don't have to," she said. "Just do what I tell you and it will all work out okay?"

She grabbed a hand towel and dried her hands. Then she rubbed the towel over her neck and collar. She unbuttoned a few of her top buttons, like she had in her bedroom this morning, and ran the towel across the top of her breasts as if she were wiping away moisture.

John knew that the sight was meant to entice him and bend him to her will at the same time. He was also sure that she liked him appreciating her. She wasn't a Spring Chicken anymore and he was sure that the lust in his eyes was far more valuable to her now than it would have been in her younger days.

"Fine," he chuckled, "I'll do it for you - if it makes you happy."

"Great!" She forced a smile, "It would make me ... happy."

"When I see you again," he ran his hand up her back and under her hair to massage her neck, "I have a few questions."

She nodded and relaxed a little, enjoying the kneading of his fingers at the base of her skull.

"Just follow my lead tonight," she moaned, "and I will make sure you get your answers ... whatever you want from me .. It's yours."

He leaned in and breathed into her ear: "Deal."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Karen was waiting for him when he knocked on her bedroom door a few minutes after Kristin and her Mother had left in their old pickup truck.

"Come in," she said.

He opened the door and stuck his head in.

She sat on the edge of her bed. She was wearing a long white men's t-shirt, her thick bare legs were crossed at the knee. The material was thin and he could easily make out the outline of her large tits and erect nipples. She had combed her rich auburn hair and wore it down so that it cascaded around her shoulders.

She'd made herself up, dark eye-shadow and pink lip gloss, subtle rouge on her cheeks.

John took her in and stepped into the room.

She swept her eyes over him and smiled.

"Wow," he exclaimed, "you look ... nice."

"Thanks," she said and smiled shyly.

"Your Mom wants me to keep you company," he said, "You wanna watch a movie or something."

She blushed and lost composure for a moment before clearing her throat and patting the bed next to her, encouraging him to sit next to her.

He sat next to her on the bed. His weight tipped her and she leaned into him. He put his arm around her and brushed her bangs away from her face. She placed her hand over his to hold his palm to her cheek.

"John," she said quietly, "I'm sorry."

He pulled his hand away and leaned back.

"Sorry for what?"

"I'm sorry for the way Kristin ... acts towards you."

Kristin had given up the pussy. John was sure that Karen didn't have to apologize for that. The way he figured it, he had used her.

"She's not really a bitch. She's just ... had a hard time lately."

"It's okay," he assured her.

She looked up at him with a strange look on her face.

"Do you think I'm pretty?" She asked demurely, changing the subject back to herself.

He looked down into her big brown eyes and smiled.

"Beautiful!" He assured her again.

"Do you want to ... do you want me?"

John was a little taken aback but like Kristin had told him this afternoon ... when a girl wants you to fuck her - you don't ask questions.

"Yes," he replied, "more than you can imagine."

She scooted back on the bed with her back to the piled up pillows at the headboard and spread her legs. The T-shirt slid up her thighs to reveal her fat little neatly-trimmed pussy and pink slit.

"I'm not like Kristin." Karen stated.

"No," he stammered, "I know you're not ... you're ... sweet."

She averted her eyes for a second then looked back at him, leaning back over the pillows, arching her back so that her fat titties stretched the material of her night-shirt.

"I really do like you," she ran the fingers of both hands through her thick red hair to spread it across the pillows. "I always have."

John's cock stiffened so fast he thought he'd rip his pants.

"I used to think about you all the time after the first summer you stayed with us."

Karen reached between her legs and began to slowly rotate her fingers over her clit. John watched the display for a second before looking up her body to her eyes. She was watching him intently. He looked back between her legs just as she slid a finger into herself.

"I always thought you were a nice guy," she said, "Iwant to do this with you."

"I would hope so," he replied, "considering the situation."

She seemed to laugh and sob at the same time.

"I'm ready," she said.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

John guessed that what they were doing was what they called making love. It wasn't like the tug-job his Aunt had given him or the pin-the-girl-to-the-tree kind of fuck he'd had with Kristin. This was tender and sweet, slow and comfortable, warm and sticky.

He kissed the top of her head gently as he rolled his hips between her legs so that his massive dick slid in and out of her at a constant rate. She moaned into his chest and gripped the skin of his back as he moved inside her.

She'd winced with pain when he'd entered her but he made sure to give her time to relax and accept as much of him as she could. Now she pushed back against him eager to keep trying to take him entirely inside her despite the fact she knew it wasn't physically possible.

Somehow, he managed not to cum right away like he had with Kristin. He wanted to please her ... that made him focus and helped him maintain control.

Eventually, though he'd tried his best to make it last, he could feel his orgasm spinning up and he began to thrust a little more aggressively.

She sensed his rising urgency and matched him stroke for stroke until he was up on his hands and toes and she was arching her back to meet him in a furious attempt to reach that plateau together.

She came first, squealing and clawing at him, he froze and waited until she was finally able to relax from her ecstasy before pushing her down into the mattress and grinding out his own orgasm into her.

When he came, she cried out with each spurt as he grunted and jerked. There was so much cum it dripped out of her and pooled in the sheets beneath her ass.

They lay together in silence for a few minutes, catching their breath and giggling in pleasure into each other's ears before Karen pushed on his shoulders to indicate he should get off her.

"Get out of here and get cleaned up," she said as he rolled off of her. "They'll be back soon."

He looked into her eyes and saw the closest thing to love he'd seen in a woman's eyes since his Mother had died.

"Don't!" Karen gasped. "Please."

"Don't ... what?" He asked.

She averted her gaze and covered her face with her hands.

"Don't fall in love with me," she warned him. "We had our fun, okay?"

John rolled off the bed and found his jeans. She was blowing him off just like Kristin had on the trail earlier.

"Don't worry about that," he said in a hurt-tinged voice, pulled on his pants, and left the room.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

He must have fallen asleep because when he woke up it was past midnight. He heard a noise and looked towards the door. It was swinging open quietly and he could make out Ellen slipping into the room.

She moved quickly and quietly to the side of the bed and knelt down. She wore a long fleece night-shirt that rode up to expose her thick legs when she did.

"You awake?" she asked him.

"Yeah," he mumbled reaching over to run his fingers over the skin of her thigh. "Get in here," he said and lifted up the blankets for her.

She crawled into her Son's bed with her Nephew and slipped under the covers with him.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

They kissed for a few minutes as he ran his hands over her breasts and she fondled his cock. The fingers on his cock eventually drove him to the point where lust filled him and he couldn't wait any longer.

He pulled her onto her back by her hair and rolled on top of her. She spread her legs to accomodate him.

"Wait!" She said urgently.

"What?" His voice was husky from lust.

She held him still for a moment.

"Bob and Dan are going to stay in Chicago for the week," she kissed his lips gently, "that means I'm going to need you at a hundred percent. We gotta lot of work to do."

John nodded his understanding but couldn't control how excited he was. A WHOLE week with his horny Aunt and Cousins? How much luckier could he get.

He pulled the covers away so he could see his Aunt's body. She sat up and slid the nightie off over her head and slung it across the room. John slid his fingers under the straps of her cotton panties and slid them off. Ellen lifted her legs so he could pull them off.

When she was naked, he sat back and jerked on his cock over her hairy red bush and admired her giant tits and thick torso.

She watched him jerk off and licked her lips while pinching and tugging on her nipples. She was enjoying him watching her and jerking off.

Eventually he lowered himself down and aimed his cock at her glistening hole. She gripped his shaft and guided him in. Her pussy was steaming hot and slick. He slid in all the way to the hilt and gasped at the sensation. At least his Aunt could take him all the way in.

"Oh, God," he cried out and came without warning. "SHIT! I'm sorry!"

Ellen grabbed his ass and pulled him into her as he ejaculated: "It's okay, Honey!"

He thrust each spurt of cum into her with a grunt until he finally wound down. She ran her fingers through his hair and kissed his temple as he relaxed down onto her soft body.

She rolled him off of her so that he lay on his back. She slid down his body and grasped his softening cock. She began to stroke him, her experienced fingers bringing him back to full readiness within a few seconds.

She looked up at him and smiled: "Let's see what we can do about this."

He watched her as she slid the tip of his penis into her mouth and then fell back into the pillows as his Aunt sucked on him.

When she was satisfied he was ready, she slid back up his body and guided him back into her. She was twice as slippery with his cum filling her and he slid into her with ease.

He held onto her thighs as she slowly ground on top of him until she was squirming in ecstasy and grinding out her own orgasm on him. When she peaked, John felt himself rushing up to meet her, and as she bucked and moaned on top of him, he thrust and planted his second burst of seed inside her.

It didn't occur to him until after she was gone that if he could hear the girls in the next room talking the night before, then there was no way that they didn't hear him giving their Mother his cock.

He had to assume that Ellen didn't care. If his Aunt didn't care ... then he wasn't going to worry about it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next day, neither Kristin nor Karen seemed interested in being around him. The tension at Breakfast was thick and they all ate in silence until it came time to assign chores.

Ellen sent him off alone and at first he was a little put off about it - but then he figured it was probably for the best. He guessed that you couldn't fuck a woman and her children all in the same day and not have some kind of stress. The fact they were family could only add another layer of tension that wouldn't have existed otherwise.

Ellen pulled him aside after lunch, after the girls had left to resume their work, and let him feel up her tits while they made out in the bathroom for a few minutes. She assured him that she would visit him at night and that he shouldn't worry too much about the girls. It was a little disappointing but his Aunt's willingness to keep the love going was more than enough to get him by.

He decided to keep his head down and mind his work.

They fell into a routine over the next week. Karen and Kristin went on with their days as if nothing had happened that first day and gradually they became a little more polite to him.

He'd pushed his luck and tried to talk to Kristin a few times when they'd mucked the stables but she was cold and brushed him off.

He'd managed to corner Karen in the cow-shed the next morning and tried to kiss her but she'd broken into tears and pushed him away. He decided then that it was best to continue to leave her alone.

Aunt Ellen came by his room every night, as she'd promised, and he had to be satisfied with that. The girls weren't playing along anymore but their Mother was more than willing to pick up the slack.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

John wasn't awake when his Uncle and Cousin returned at the end of the week so he was a little surprised when he came down for Breakfast and the two of them were at the table with the girls. Ellen caught his eye as he walked into the kitchen and nodded to his seat for him to sit down.

Kristin and Karen didn't bother to acknowledge him.

"Hey there, Junior!" Dan said and rose to shake his hand. "Been enjoyin' the farm life, huh?"

John nodded and sat down.

Uncle Bob fixed him with a serious look.

"We went by the Lawyer's office yesterday," Bob informed him. "It looks like we're gonna have the reading on Monday."

John was surprised. He was sure that he would have all the money he needed to move on with his life ... but now ... he wasn't sure he wanted to leave just yet.

Karen jumped from her seat and ran to the bathroom just off the kitchen and they could all hear her vomit violently.

Ellen grabbed a towel off of the counter and made her way to the bathroom to assist her.

"Damn," Dan said, "Maybe we shouldn't eat the bacon!"

Kristin grabbed the bacon from his plate and stuffed it into her mouth: "I'm sure it aint the bacon."

She shot John a wicked grin. John looked at her confused and she rolled her eyes at him. He thought for a moment before the light went on in his skull and he realized what was wrong ... Karen had Morning Sickness.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"What are we gonna do?" He asked Ellen as she ran his fingers over his cock as they lay together in his bed.

It was a few hours before dawn, a time they'd figured that Dan and her Husband were the least likely to wake up and catch them in their incestuous affair.

"We aren't going to do anything," she replied, referring to him. "I'll tell Bob that she had a secret boyfriend and he left for Iraq or some bullshit like that."

She kissed him gently on the cheek and slid her leg over him to get better leverage on his dick as she stroked him to readiness.

"What if they figure it out?"

She guided him into her sopping bush and slid down on top of him until her clit was pressed into his pelvis.

"You just worry about taking care of me right now," she moaned into his ear. "Let me worry about my Daughter."

He was a little hurt at the dismissal but satisfied with her response as well. He decided that she was right. He would worry about the moment, and at the moment, the best thing to do was concentrate on relieving the pressure building up in his balls into his Aunt.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

They sat in the Lawyer's office in a row of chairs lined up in front of the lawyers desk. Bob and Dan sat on the ends. Ellen sat next to Dan and the girls flanked John.

The lawyer was not what John expected. She was young and pretty, her blonde hair done up in a professional do.

"So let's get started ...," the lawyer said. She read through the boring parts until John felt like he was going to fall asleep. When she got to the part about how the estate would be divided he sat up in his chair in expectation. He noticed the rest of the family did as well.

"... so it is in the interest of the Fitzgerald Family that the Estate be divided as follows: All assetts shall be divided equally between my Son, Johnathon Fitzgerald, and the Mother or Mothers of any children of my Son."

Bob clapped for joy and Dan hooted. Kristin remained motionless and Karen buried her head in her hands. Aunt Ellen looked over at John with an expression that seemed to hold relief, guilt, and sadness all at the same time. John was confused ... why were his Uncle and Cousin so excited.

What had just happened?

The Lawyer fixed John with her gaze to get his attention: "At this point in this proceeding I must interject the court's recent ruling on the petition filed with the court concerning this Estate."

John's head swirled ... what the hell was she talking about?

"Seeing as it has been determined that Karen ...," the Lawyer glanced up from the paper for a moment before continuing. "... that Karen Fitzgerald's petition to the court to have the determination made that she is with child and that it has been determined that Johnathon Fitzgerald is the Father of the child; then it is the duty of the court to have the Estate divided between Johnathon Fitzgerald and Karen Fitzgerald."

Dan jumped from his seat and Bob rose with him. They hugged each other and laughed. Karen bolted from the room and Kristin pulled out her phone to text someone. Ellen stood and walked over to John, grabbed his hand, and pulled him from the office to follow after Karen.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I'm SORRY!" Karen bawled into her fists when she saw John and Ellen come down the steps. "John, I swear ... I didn't want to do it but ...," she looked at her Mother, "we were gonna lose the farm!"

John stopped in his tracks and Ellen tugged him, forcing him down the steps, until the three of them stood together. She let go of John and wrapped her arms around Karen and kissed her head motherly, trying to sooth her crying baby.

"He hates me, Mom!" Karen bawled. "I know it!"

"No, Baby," Ellen cooed and fixed John with a stare. "You know he doesn't."

John put it all together. Uncle Bob was going to lose the farm. The only way he could get his hands on his Brother's money was to make sure that John knocked up one of his daughters. They were cousins and that wouldn't be too far off the moral scale for them to make a claim for half of his money.

John let it sink in before he made a decision.

He took Karen away from Ellen and hugged her to his chest.

"Please don't hate me!" She cried.

John held her tight and kissed her forehead.

"Don't worry, Karen," he assured her. "I don't hate you."

She looked up at him with tears in her eyes and a smile on her face.

It had all came together in a flash: He knew Ellen had been the one to put the plan into action ... to lead him to her Daughter's bed to take his money. She'd continued to fuck him to keep him happy ... and maybe as backup in case he hadn't knocked up one of her Daughters.

sex2xs2
sex2xs2
375 Followers